Author has written 7 stories for Tangled.
I suppose I'd better write one of these things up eventually :D so here it GOES! :D
Hello, my username is GarvinMark, and I'm a Tangled Fanfic Writer.
I'm also a writer in general, and hope to get published one day, but at the moment I've set aside most of my other projects to foray the realm of fanfiction related to the Disney animated awesomepiece 'Tangled'. Though, since the new year is starting, I'll probably begin work on those again amongst the necessity work of college and life. Hopefully I'll have time to update the stories I have on here, but I warn you that it will probably be infrequent... maybe once a month if I work fast.
But, that's minor compared to what I have to say next, and that is this: I am an undeserving child of God, redeemed by the salvation found in Jesus Christ, and therefore I want to give all praise to him. Meaning, if you enjoy my writing, know that it is not of me but of my Heavenly Father who gave me the love for it in the first place. I appreciate reviews and thank you all so much for taking time out of the day to read my stuff, but understand that the real glory goes to God. :D Thank you. And I know that not all people who are on fanfiction are believers of my God, but I feel that it is necessary to give Him the praise and honor, so I ask you to respect Him if not me.
On to a less serious note, for those who read my Tangled stories (not that I'm intending to write for any other movie/book/whatever), they are all connected and share characters if not subject matter. The majority of them are also fairly original (or so I personally believe, but you may have differing opinions) aside from the obvious Tangled connections as well as a few other references I stick in there for fun. :D Oh, and by the way, this is how I see how the whole Tangled universe works out :D you don't have to consider it such if you don't want to :D
In Chronological Order (meaning timeline), They Are As Follows:
1) A Royal Romance (still working on it, but I love the characters too much not to at least TRY to finish it)
2) Forthcoming Blessing (which I hope to get to eventually)
3) Asking Her (completed proposal sequence)
4) This is the Story (first completed fanfic and first one in general)
5) A Week with the Uncles (completed story about E&R's kids and the pub thugs)
6) Family Life (still working on it as well, but the shots can be read in any order and could be placed before This is the Story depending on the shot)
7) Tom's Story (which has yet to be even written or posted yet, but will eventually try to take flight as soon as I complete a few necessary shots on Family Life; this will also probably be my longest, and most definitely be the last one I write since it will hopefully tie everything up nicely) :D
Hope you guys enjoy reading them; I enjoy writing them! :D
Soli Deo Gloria
Unsafe External Link