|imaginary friends will rule|
Ok well hi im Nathalie ! I probably will make some stories about couples I like but not now I'm mostly a reviewer but I normally I only review if a story is amazing!!!
bb/rae and rae/rob
rolgan or mystique and logan
mystique and magneto or mystique and charles
hr/gw or harry and luna
nevel an luna
Jessie and Buzz maybe a little Jessie and Woody
woody and Boe peep
Avater the last air bender
Code name kids next door
2 with oc
cat and robi or trina and robi
the powerpuff girls with the rowdy ruff boys
Stereotypes, mine are typed like this
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't.
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I'm SCOTTISH so I MUST have ginger hair and wear a skirts.
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I'm CANADIAN, so I MUST love hockey and beavers.
I DON'T CURSE, so I MUST be an outcast.
I have been to THERAPY so I MUST be crazy.
I CARRY AROUND A BINDER WITH MY WRITING IN IT, so I MUST be CRAZY
I spend all my FREE TIME WRITING, so I MUST be emo
Stupid stuff! mine are in bold. 78/100 : D less then what I expected!!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a fruit squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny or a movie
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out-
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why mens dress shirts have a loop on the back.
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone and failed
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a beware of dog sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class.
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police.
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you.
I promise to remember Woody Each time someone mourns over a loved one And I promise to remember Bo Whenever I disagree with a con I promise to abide by the law For Buzz's sake of course And I promise to remember Jessie Whenever my heart fills with remorse I promise to remember Bullseye Whenever there's a friend who will always stick by my side And I promise to remember Rex Whenever a noble friend is incredibly shy I promise to remember Mr Potato-head Whenever, for the sake of the ones he loves, a man is daring enough to act bold And I promise to remember Mrs Potato-head When I have a friend with a heart full of gold I promise to remember the aliens When there's a friend, loyal to command And I promise to remember how I much hate Pete and Sid Whenever I see a villains plan crash land I promise to remember Hamm Whenever a friend points out useless facts And I promise to remember Slinky Whenever a friend has my back I promise to remember Dolly When someone asks where I bought my eccentric hat And I promise to remember Mr Pricklepants Whenever a friend picks up a useless act, with no hope, with utmost determination from absolute scratch I promise to remember Totoro When a big, friendly guy can never bring himself to bite And I promise to remember Trixie When a friend squeals with delight I promise to remember Buttercup Whenever I'm not afraid to speak my mind And I promise to remember Chuckles When a friend is willing to leave it all behind I promise to remember Barbie When a girl is utterly google-eyed over a rock star punk And I promise to remember Ken When a party is abruptly boosted with funk I promise to remember Big Baby When a friend does what is best to stop a bully And I promise to always laugh out loud When I see a Strawberry scented bear, strapped to the front of a truck, only to wait for a time where he's worn out fully This is not mine another rather made it!! I don't own toy story
Unsafe External Link