Poll: Just curious... When do you normally read stories online? Or what day would you rather see an update from me? Vote Now!
Author has written 21 stories for Harry Potter, and Twilight.
PLEASE READ - I'M IN DIRE NEED OF SOME ASSISTANCE - I'm currently in the process of writing a story that deals with a pregnancy. I can't say much more than that, other than I need help from some mom's out there. I have a few questions that can't be answered by looking something up, so if you are or know of someone who has had a child, please send me a message or let others know that I am looking for their help! THANK YOU!
Hey, the name's Amelia Bedelia. At your service with any and every Harry Potter - and now Twilight - need.
About me - I'm a chorus geek, theater-lover, and I love writing, reading, and creating story plots altogether! Just one problem... I'm occasionally not very persistant about my work. I sort-of do them mainly over the summer and on breaks, but if I'm on a roll then I keep writing and writing and writing 'til I'm done with the part of the story I'm working on!
1) My first full-length story (L/J) called Light. It's about how Lily takes a prank a TINY bit too far and James gets back at her in another way. They continually try to ignore their feelings for each other throughout the story until everything just comes out. NOTE I wrote almost half of this story before the fifth Harry Potter book came out, so some of the facts may not all be correct. I have no plans of going back to revise the story to make it fit the most recent books - it is how it is, and I don't intend on changing it. FINISHED.
2) I have a new long story (L/J) called The Curtain Call. The story revolves around Lily and James during the summer of their sixth year. When they were kids, both enjoyed working at their local theater to produce plays - but despised the fact that they had to work with each other. James, the popular set designer, and Lily, the lead actress, now have to work together more than in the previous summers, and their world is flipped upside down. AN EPILOGUE LEFT.
3) I posted a story (L/J) called Steps. Lily's life has been falling apart since the day she became a witch, but James thinks she doesn't deserve the life she got landed with. He attempts to patch up her life as well as his own and finds it's not as easy as he thought, especially considering I came up with another plot to add to the picture... Also, to let you all know, I have been kind-of thinking about updating the story, but decided it was in too much of a mess so I will be eventually remove the story itself, and redo each chapter individually. Hopefully, Sirius won't be as mean (I didn't much like how I portrayed him) and it just won't be as confusing as I wrote it. Hopefully. I'm going to try and remove itsoon and revise the story soon. ON HIATUS.
4) Up To Speed is a one-shot (L/J) that I am not updating - terribly sorry to those who wanted me to! The story is about Lily who was friends with James as a child and lives in the same neighborhood as James, but they grow further and further apart. Lily and James encounter each other once more and their history brings them closer together. FINISHED.
5) Taken is another one-shot (L/J). It's a classic situation that almost everyone fears - when you are stuck sitting alone. But Lily is finally reserving a seat, one thing that she has never, in her history at Hogwarts, ever done. But she never realized how saving one seat could be so hard on her. FINISHED.
6) A one-shot has recently been added (L/J) called The Date (part 1 of a 5 part series). The story can also be stand alone. James and Lily are on good terms their seventh year. Lily agrees to go with James to grab a butterbeer on a Hogsmeade day, only to realize after the fact that she might have just accidentally agreed to go on a date. TWO PARTS LEFT.
7) I also developed the one-shot story (L/J) called The Other Woman (Part 4 of a 5 part series). James, Lily's new husband, begins to continuously spend less and less time at the house, and Lily automatically fears the worst; he must be cheating on her. FINISHED.
8) After The Other Woman came the sequel, another one-shot (L/J) called Happy Birthday, Baby (Part 5 of a 5 part series). A happily married, pregnant Lily celebrates her surprise birthday with her good friends, but gets the biggest surprise when she goes into labor on the same day. FINISHED.
9) One of my shorter stories is called Funeral For a Friend (L/J), based rather loosely off of a chapter in Light. Lily faces a major tragedy while at Hogwarts, and finds there's no one left to turn to but James. FINISHED.
10) My Christmas-themed Harry Potter one-shot (L/J) I posted is called The Secret Santa. Lily keeps getting anonymous presents the week before Christmas. Once she starts questioning who the secret person is, she begins spending more time with a certain Gryffindor boy... and wonders if it could be him? FINISHED.
11) There's a small one-shot (L/J) called He Wasn't All Bad. The Fat Lady talks to her good friend, Violet, and is reminded of a certain Marauder back in the day and how James really wasn't as mischievous as the school seems to remember him. FINISHED. (Also, there's a French translation of this story done by Lylae - check it out here! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4439711/1/He_Wasnt_All_Bad_traduction )
12) I wrote a story when I was younger about Ginny/Harry called Holiday Party at Hogwarts. It was my first story ever - and I mean EVER - like... I wrote it in fifth grade or something. I wouldn't really reccomend it (not even on my worst enemy), but you can read it if you're curious to see how much my writing has changed, or just for amusement purposes. It's just a one-shot, so not much. But you have to admit - I did improve from that story to my other writing! FINISHED.
1) This is one of my main projects that I'm working on - my next longer Harry Potter story about - who else? - Lily and James! This one, however, is very different from The Curtain Call! As much as I enjoyed writing a story that focused on nothing but the romance side of their relationship... I've decided I really enjoy writing action/adventure as well. This story - most likely titled The Pendant - all starts with, what seems like, a random Death Eater attack in the neighborhood. Soon, this random attack turns into something so much bigger than both Lily and James could have ever imagined - something laced with foreign ideas and objects unknown to nearly everyone in the wizarding world.
2) There are two one-shots coming soon that are part of the five-part series! Parts one (The Date), four (The Other Woman), and five (Happy Birthday, Baby) are already posted. The second installment yet to come is called The Last Day and the third installment is called The Wedding Planners. Both are in progress.
3) I have a Sirius/Regulus one-shot coming... I need to work out the fine details a bit more, so don't expect it anytime soon.
4) I was inspired a while ago to write a story revolving around Quidditch... I probaly have 9/10 of it written, but I just need to finish that little bit at the end! And once I DO finish it, it'll be posted. In the story, James consistantly asks Lily to go to his Quidditch games, but she always finds excuses to back out or not to attend. The one time James chooses not to ask Lily to go to his game, Lily decides to go and realizes just how much James means to her.
1) The first Twilight one-shot that I've written (E/B) is called Tradition. It's the night before Bella's wedding to Edward and Alice convinces the pair not to see each other because of normal wedding traditions. Bella, however, starts to have second thoughts about her soon approaching wedding and breaks her promise with Alice in order to see Edward. FINISHED.
2) Another one-shot that I wrote (E/B) is called The Blood Drive. It's the typical summer day for Bella. She receives a pleasant wake-up call from Edward, enjoys his company, and then meets Charlie for lunch. This normal day soon shifts into one of the worst days imaginable when Bella's health is put in danger, Edward risks his secret identity to save her, and the last person they want to know about his secret finds out. FINISHED.
3) OFFICIALLY the shortest story I've written! Just over two pages - a major shocker. An Unexpected Imprint is another one-shot about our three favorite werewolf boys - Jake, Quil, and Embry. Jake comes home one day with the news that he's imprinted, and it's the last person they would have ever imagined. FINISHED.
4) One of my favorite Twilight one-shots that I've written, Slapjack, focuses on my favorite werewolf couple - Claire and Quil! While Claire and Quil are playing slapjack, Embry interrupts them with a piece of shocking news that manages to take Quil and Claire's relatonship a whole new level. FINISHED.
5) My first longer story about Twilight, called Crossing The Line. This story focuses on Edward/Bella and Jake/OC - although, you should be warned, it was written before Breaking Dawn (and everything that is to come in the story will follow my original story line, nothing will change because of the release of Breaking Dawn!) Alice invites the Denali clan to Edward and Bella's wedding - however, they seem to be planning something OTHER than just attending the wedding... IN PROGRESS.
6) Another Quil/Claire story... This one-shot is called Claire's Present. It's Claire's birthday and she receives an exciting present that she couldn't be happier about - but Quil doesn't seem quite too thrilled about it... FINISHED.
7) Renesmee/Jake series of One Shots... Boredom follows significant events through Jake and Renesmee's relationship, including their first kiss, Edward's overprotective nature, and Jake's jealousy towards the other boys at school. IN PROGRESS. (This story has been translated into Hungarian by Anita and can be found at).
8) Quil/Claire One-Shot, of course... Nightmares follows Claire as she attends a campfire with a few members of the pack where she finds out that the pack wasn't protecting La Push from just anyone, but from vampires. After returning home, Claire has a horrible nightmare, but when she wakes up, she finds Quil sneaking into her bedroom. Now, the nightmares are the furthest thing from her mind. FINISHED.
9) I'm growing fond of the Renesmee/Jake stories... Now up, Cheating, is a fun little piece about Renesmee trying to prove that, even though she's a vampire hybrid, she can still be just as strong as a werewolf. When she challenges Jake to a friendly game of basketball, she finds that everything has backfired once she realizes they're playing shirts and skins - and he's a skin. Fun fact: inspired entirely by Taylor Lautner's lovely EIGHT-pack. FINISHED.
1) I'm such a big fan of Claire and Quil... so you can bet I thought up a plot for those characters! After encountering the Volturi with the Cullens, Quil saw the weakness and vulnerability for the pack that comes with having an imprint. As a result, he abandoned Claire to keep her safe. Thirteen years later, the Volturi have returned and Quil is on the run with Claire - but she no longer knows who he is.
2) My latest idea is an Embry/OC story - pure fluff. Embry imprints on Claire's cousin when they come to town for the first time in years. Embry just so happens to take a liking to one of them... It's just a fun story that I plan to write in my free time!
3) A butt load of One-Shots. Won't even take the time to list them all.
And here's the link to my C2 Community if you're in the mood for some Quil/Claire love: http://www.fanfiction.net/community/Quil_Claire_Stories/62007
Unsafe External Link