Poll: What anime do YOU want me to make a fiction about? Vote Now!
Author has written 54 stories for Yu Yu Hakusho, Wolf's Rain, Kingdom Hearts, Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho: Tou, Persona Series, Way of the Samurai, Highschool of the Dead, Megami Tensei, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Angel Beats!/エンジェルビーツ, Elder Scroll series, K, and No. 6.
"The best thing I've ever done in my life was follow my dreams. What was the best thing you've ever done...?"
I am an east-coast Otaku and proud of it! I draw, write, play video games, watch anime, watch
I support BISEXUAL and GAY PRIDE!!! :)
Drawing, Cosplaying, Listening to Music, Writing Lyrics, Writing Stories, Playing Video Games, Watching Anime, Playing Guitars, Sitar, and Drums.
Favorite Video Games:
Sleeping Dogs, The Godfather I/II, The Last Story, Zenoblade, Harvest Moon Series, Rune Factory Frontier, Fragile Dreams Farewell Ruins Of The Moon, Banjo & Kazooie Series, Kingdom Hearts Series, Persona Series, Final Fantasy Series, Yakuza Series, White Knight Chronicles, Dragon Age Series, Okami, Steambot Chronicles, Way of the Samurai Series, Fable Series, and Elder Scrolls Series.
No. 6, Another, Sengoku Basara: Samurai Kings, Basilisk, Ergo Proxy, Deadman Wonderland, Samurai 7, Samurai Champloo, Death-Note, DuRaRaRa, Nabari No Ou, Yu Yu Hakusho, Tokyo Majin, Wolf's Rain, Naruto, Rurouni Kenshin, Honey & Clover, Ouran High School Host Club, Fruits Basket, and Inuyasha.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile.
DeviantART:(Add Me As A Friend I dont mind . )
Youtube Account:(Please subscribe to me & rate my videos!!)
Twitter:(Follow me here to get updates on stuff!!! And random other stuff.)
Ebay: (I also make t-shirts and at the moment am selling comics!!!)
Live Journal:(I dont really use this much x3)
FictionPress Account: http://www.fictionpress.com/thewildfool2011 ( My Original made stories go on here. (Including characters and plot and setting and whatnots are all mine.) ( http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2989602/1/Skyward_High )
- The Messiah (Da'vhenan is your average everyday elven mage, that is until he is forced to leave the Circle Of Magi and become the hero of Ferelden.)
- Disorderly Detective (Naoto is having problems sleeping. So the whole ex-investigation team takes (forces) her to the hospital to find out whats wrong, only to know that she has a sever sleeping disorder.)
- The Confessions Of An Addict (The detectives are no more and Yusuke Urameshi is going through problems. Keiko demanded him to go to rehab but, will he listen to what they have to say? (The after events of "The Dead Detectives"))
- The Broken Code ( The Detectives are no longer together and Yusuke hasn't talked to Kuwabara, the big oaf has gotten himself into trouble. But this 'trouble' could lead to his death. Will he be able to get to someone for help? (The after events of "The Dead Detectives"))
- Blinded By War (The gang is plunged into a war. The Human World, Demon World, and Spirit world. But what happen's when one of their former enemies convince a whole human military unit that they are the ones who started this? Will the detectives survive the imprisonment of war?)
- The Treasures Of Life (It's World War II. And the year is 1942, Yusuke and co. are Marines, in the same unit. Their unit is sent on a special mission. Character Deaths,Slight Yaoi.)
- On Oblivion ( Beyrick is a 22 year old Breton and finds himself stuck in the Imperial City's dungeon. With a twist of events and the assassination of Emperor Uriel Septim VII, he is plunged into a war with the gates of Oblivion. His life will never be the same.)
- Wake Up (Junpei blames everything that has happened thus far on Minato and the others are on the fence on whether to agree with Junpei or not. Minato storms out of the dorm, but is soon to get a rude awakening.)
- The Year Full Of Cheer (It's winter time in Inaba. And this is most of the Investigation Teams' last year of school, and Seta is back to Yasogami High to finish up his final year. Stay tuned for loads of activities, perverted moments, and love as the class of 2012 nears their goal of graduating.)
- A Thousand Little Problems (Everyone of the Investigation team has faced their shadows, but Seta Souji. What will happen when the true colors of his inner feelings began to show, it's only a matter of time before they all reveal the truth behind the murders.)
- Take A Picture (It's 2013 and Fuuka has enrolled in Yokohama National University. She also is a cook for a famous restaurants. Occasionally, pictures for memories, but there is one picture she will never forget.)
- The Few. The Proud. The Marines (Seven Years prior to the Reapers attack on earth. The Normandy Crew has just gotten off vacation, and the Alliance throws a mission their way. And it involves a large group of human and asari biotics. Once again it's up for Commander Shepard, along with Commander Alenko to get things straight.)
- Until The Day I Die (This is the days of Commander Ronald Joseph Shepard when he was young and before he became a Marine. He was born in Vancouver, Canada as an orphan. Getting involved with gangs and he was also accompanied by a good friend of his.)
- One In The Same (Misaki is a spitting image of Mikoto, but the anger don't match. Saruhiko is the exact spitting image of Reisi with a sadistic curve. The only difference? Misaki and Saruhiko's relationship is a dying line and could not be saved, or could it?)
- The Last Of Us (P4:AU; Set in the Meiji Restoration Era, Seta Souji, a young samurai, travels with his cousin Nanako to Tokugawa Village. There he meets a shop keeper, whom he befriends. The two start to see changes in the village, as it began to be more westernized. They decided to rebel along with a small group of other people, who wish to retain their old ways.)
- L's Great Challenge (L's days and how he dealt with the other Wammy kids, who were soon to be his successors. L is given a case to work on, and he asks the others to be of assistance with the case.)
- Wammy House Of Surprise (It's L's eighteenth birthday, and he once again finds himself not as alone as he thought.)
- Wammy House Of Challenge (L challenges all the Wammy kids to solving the most simplest of cases. How will they handle the pressure?)
- Wammy House Of Tricks (BB never left the House of Wammy after A committed suicide. In fact, he was forced to work on a case with his greatest rival and most envied youngsters of Wammy's House.)
- Wammy House Of Home (The kids of Wammy are given a vacation. They take trips world round.)
- Wammy House Of Arguments (Ever wondered why Mello and Near never got along? Well it all started...)
- Wammy House Of Welcomes (The first time L set foot in the house, and his loneliness grows more and more by the day.)
- Wammy House Of Death (Near was the only one left alive. A successful detective, but was never able to achieve what he strove for. He is now 25 and visiting the graves of his friends.)
- Brain Over Brawn (All who stays within the house of Wammy are put to the test when they are picked off one by one. Will they work with each other? Or make the job of their true enemy easier?)
- My First And Final Case (Before Matt leaves the House Of Wammy, he is given his first case. A case the head of the house said, even L would not be able to handle alone.)
- No. 6: Corruption Spreads (Shion and his mother has been reunited, and Inukashi is back to running her dog motel. Rikiga has became a well known information broker along side Inukashi since the destruction of No. 6. Nezumi comes back three years later bloodied and battered, finding himself in Inukashi's motel. The corruption never started with only No. 6.)
- No. 6: Rebel, Rejoice, and Rejuvenate (They've managed to take down No. 2 of the east coast, but were unable to take out their apprehended target. During the voyage back to the West District of No. 6, they are capture and sent to the new Alcatraz in the secret district of No. 3. Their only means of escape? Work with others around them, even if there is no trust.)
- No. 6: A New Era (Nezumi and the others are split. As Nezumi and Shion walk the wilds, will they run into the others, or stumble across something worth knowing?)
- No. 6: I Stand For The Lost Souls (Armed with new knowledge and a possible way to destroy those behind the construction of the cities, the group heads to the southeast, on a verge of destroying them. Nezumi leads them underground, but will the encounter troubles along the way, will they survive long enough to carry out their plan?)
- I Can't Believe It's You (Shion expected it'd be just him and his mother on his 21st Birthday, not a certain straightforward large Rat.)
- One Step At A Time (Kairi has been friends with Riku and Sora, since the first time she has set foot on the Island. As time passes by, and it is Riku's last year of school. With all the things they have been through, it had seemed that his and Sora's relationship soured. How will Kairi deal as she watch her friend drift further and further apart?)
- The Anti-Hero (Riku and Sora have finally returned to the Island, but why is Kairi the only one treating Sora like a hero?)
- Autumn In The Darkness (Riku hasn't been doing his very best since returning home. Sora and Kairi has been trying to get him to open up, but he continuously refuses their help, and turns to something worse.)
" The most important thing you could ever do is follow your dreams..." - James "The Rev" Sullivan (Jimmy, The Rev, Rathead, Fiction)
"Sometimes you gotta set yourself free just to see where you'll be...So go on be free with yourself." Me
"Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.
Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
And who knows:
starting a new journey may not be so hard,
or maybe it has already begun.
There are many worlds, but they share the same sky
one sky, one destiny."-Kairi
Unsafe External Link