Author has written 4 stories for Demashitaa! Powerpuff Girls Z, Pokémon, and Shake It Up!.
Profile Updated: April 11, 2013
Somebody hit me with a rock.
Welcome to the profile of me. Would you like a glass of water or juice? I don't have any so get your own. Warning: As you read through this profile, side effects might occur that might be having headache, shaking, jumping, sneezing unicorns, throwing up rainbows, and hysterical behavior. If you don't have any symptoms or side effects, good for you.
Age: Somewhere around 1-20
Color of hair: Black, but brown in the sunlight
Color of eyes: Dark brown
Sex Orientation: Straight.
Race: Vietnamese and Champa. A little bit of Chinese.
What I hate and don't like: garlic, onions, skirts, dresses, wearing makeup or jewelry, pink, rock music(too weird and rough. No offense to people who likes it), cleaning, chores, SCHOOL, boring stuff, lame jokes, going shopping(sometimes), people who keep interrupting me, crying. I got plenty more but decided not to name them all
What I like and love: sweets, hip hop, pop, music, R&B, K-pop, people who are funny, things that are funny, video games, games, staying up late, comedy, romance, anime, caps, wearing socks, some horror shows and movies, surfing the internet, annoy people for fun, pranks, scaring people, boy clothing(sometimes I wear my brother's shirts and pants. Yes, I'm a bit of a crossdresser, got a problem with it?). I got more but then again, not naming them all.
What I can't live without: technology, music, writing, laptop(with internet of course), glasses(Literally), candy, t.v, jeans, privacy, soft fluffy blankets, my family and friends, funny stuff that makes me laugh until I cry, HUMOR, napkins, and etc.
What's up people! Those are most things about me. Yes I'm talking about my info above this sentence. I like to dance and would love to take dance classes. I wish I have a dog and other pets, but my relatives and parents won't let me, so sad :(. The one of the things I hate in Fanfiction here, is that some stories are rushed through. I mean, it's okay if it's a little rushed, but over that, I'm not happy with. Unless if it's a random humor story, then I'm totally good with it! I hate how brilliant authors give up their great and awesome story. I'm sure they have a good reason, but I'm sad with it! :'(
I have become more feminine over the years. I still am uncomfortable with wearing skirts and dresses, even if they are long. I miss my very-immature-boyish-childish personality, but I think growing up might be fun, I guess. I want to learn how to drive so badly! Cause I want to race! :D
Let me tell you this. If I am in love or obsess with a pairing, don't mess with me about it, or else I'll kick your pineapple all the way to the fruit king! Just kidding, but serious at the 'don't mess with me part'. I am a gay right supporter, and I am proud of it! Seriously, the homo people are humans too, they only like the same gender! So what? Stop bullying them for those who do!
I listen to K-pop, aka Korean Pop music. This is my history of how I start to love K-pop.
My little cousin start to listen and dance to K-pop since her parents watch Korean dramas. The first song I heard is called 'Peekaboo' by a four-member girl band, JQT. I didn't like the song at first since my cousin would play it every single day(happened back at 2009 or 2010), but I got used to it. Then, I heard 'Choosy boy' and that is the only song I liked by JQT because I didn't listen to any more songs. Then, my cousin listen to another Korean girl band. One of the most popular and the best bands, 2NE1!
My cousin listen to 'Hate You', and I didn't like the song too(but now I like it). So, I look up more songs from 2NE1, and the first song I liked by them is 'I Don't Care', then it was 'Go Away'. They are my favorite band! And my favorite girl member is Sandara :)
I listen to some Korean bands now, and I know some other bands but don't listen to their songs. The bands, group, or people I like/listen to are(not in order): 2NE1, Big Bang(3rd band I listen), Orange Caramel, Super Junior, 2pm, Boyfriend, SHINee, Girls' Generation, B1A4, Block B, B.A.P, Lee Hi, and GD&TOP(yes, I consider these two awesome boys as a group, and both are from Big Bang).
I know many K-pop bands, over at least 50.
K-pop pairings. Bold=I like/love. Italic=I don't like/despise. I put the first ones as favorite and the ones I don't mention are the pairings I'm okay with.
2NE1: DaraBom, CL/Minzy, Bom/Minzy, Dara/CL
Big Bang: G-TOP, TOPRi, DaeRi, BaeRi, G-Ri, GDYB
Block B: ZicoxPO, U-KwonxZico, JaehyoxB-Bomb
Super Junior: Kyuchul, EunHae, Kyuhyun/Henry, Yewook, KangTeuk, KyuHae, KyuMin, SiChul, HanChul, TeukChul, Kyuwook
B1A4: JinChan, Banduel, Bayoung, SanChan, BaroChan
B.A.P: DaeLo, DaeJong, BaeDae, BangLo, HimLo, JongLo
SHINee: JongTae, JongHo, OnKey, MinKey, JongKey, 2min
2pm: Taecwoo, Taeckhun, Khunyoung
Boyfriend: YoungKwang, DongWoo, SeongJeong, KwangWoo, KwangJeong
Bands I'm currently listening to: 2NE1, B.A.P, Lee Hi
Favorite members of bands and favorite bands:
2NE1: Sandara Park
Big Bang: 1) TOP 2) G-Dragon or Seungri
B1A4: 1) Jinyoung 2) Baro
Super Junior: 1) Cho Kyuhyun 2) Kim Heechul
SHINee: 1) Kim Jonghyun
2pm: 1) Taecyeon 2) Nichkhun or Wooyoung
Block B: 1) Jaehyo 2) U-Kwon. P.O is like squished together with Jaehyo and U-Kwon, so he may be in between, or just 2.5th
B.A.P: 1) Jung Daehyun 2) Jong-up(idk if he's my 2nd fav or not, but I think I like him a little bit more than the rest of the members)
Girl's Generation: Jessica Jung. I didn't like SNSD that much to tell the truth, only their songs, but Jessica made me like them now, so yeah.
Boyfriend: 1) Kwangmin/Jeongmin
So there's this new girl group called GI (Global Icon). I like their song "Beatles" and their dance, but I think they kinda try too hard to be all tomboyish and stuff, or that's just me. Hopefully, they will do great and make me become their fan later on cause I'm interested.
I'm starting to listen to dubstep all because of 'Maxstep' by SM's idols "Younique Unit" and this other dubstep song I heard a few months ago called "Cracks begin to show" and I'm getting addicted. Thanks K-pop for getting me into dubstep :)
Just because I don't understand some languages I listen to, doesn't make me weird, crazy, or just plain silly. A bunch of people in this world do that! For those of you who don't like K-pop, listen to more songs, and you'll love them later on like me! It gets addictive! Warning: Once you listen to K-pop, you will stop listening to your old music
I do have an FictionPress account. If you want to check it out, it is right here.
Bold is what I've done.
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush himself(Meeep! I was so embarrassed)
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke(bad at telling jokes)
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it(That happened to me, but it was a dead rat instead. I didn't step on it)
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny or a movie
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jamb
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people.
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it
91: Have tried to Duck Tape someone to a wall
92: Have tried to walked to walk vertically up a wall.
93: Ran around in circles screaming on the top of your lungs till you passed out or puked
94: Ran around a table while still in school screaming the "THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING"
95: Made a loud humming noise like a machine then looked around when people asked you what it was.
Yeah yeah, I have done many of these dumb things, and I got a explanation for almost all of them. Seriously, some of them were an accident. Yeah, I'm pretty random and dumb :)
I wear makeup
I wear baggy pants.
I play video games.
I listen to boy bands like My Chemical Romance, Yellowcard, Switchfoot, etc.
I like wearing jackets with hoods.
I'm too lazy to do chores.
I don't like shopping.
I like to go bungee jumping.
I like being sweaty.
I'm a fan of marvel heroes.
I barely wear perfume.
I love the color black.
I will name some pairings that I like and hate, or love, in some shows.
Pairings I love, and support.
Pokemon: AshxDawn Pearlshipping(I love this pairing so much that I will explode into fireworks!!! :DD), MistyxTracey(Orangeshipping), MayxDrew(Contestshipping), MistyxGary(Egoshipping), JessiexJames(Rocketshipping), IrisxCilan(Wishfulshipping), MistyxBrock(Gymshipping), AshxMay(Advanceshipping).
Ouran Highschool Host Club: TamakixHaruhi, KyoyaxHaruhi, HoneyxHaruhi
(I barely watch this anime, but I watch a few of them)Naruto: SasukexSakura, NarutoxSakura
Demashitta! Powerpuff Girls Z: ButchxKaoru, BrickxMomoko, BoomerxMiyako
Shugo Chara!: AmuxIkuto, KukaixUtai, AmuxKukai, AmuxNagihiko(I don't know why...).
Powerpuff Girls: ButchxButtercup, BrickxBlossom, BoomerxBubbles. This might be strange, but BrickxButtercup
Sonic the Hedgehog: SonicxAmy, AmyxShadow, KnucklesxRouge, SilverxBlaze
Inuyasha: InuyashaxKagome, SangoxMiroku, SesshomaruxKagura, KogaxKagome
iCarly: FreddiexSam, SpencerxSam(I am weird, but I like this pairing), CarlyxSpencer(Call me crazy, but I think this pairing is cute)
School Days: MakotoxKotonoha/Katsura
6teen: JudexJen, MiloxWyatt, NikkixJonesy
Maid-Sama!: MisakixUsui, SuzunaxHinata
Teen Titans: RavenxBeastBoy(I freaking love this pairing as much as Pearlshipping!), RobinxStarfire, CyborgxBumblebee, RavenxRed-X(Yeah I know, weird, but this pairing is absolutely adorable!)
Codename: Kids Next Door: Kuki S.xWallabee B.(My favorite couple! So freaking cute!), NigelxAbilgail, NigelxRachel, NigelxKuki, AbilgailxChad, CreexChad, HoagiexLizzie
Total Drama Series: CourtneyxDuncan, GwenxTrent, HeatherxAlejandro, AlejandoxCourtney, LeshawnaxHarold, BridgettexGeoff, LindsayxTyler, IzzyxOwen, OwenxBlainely, CodyxSierra, JustinxKatie
There are some more, but I'll name them later
Pairings that I'm ok or 'meh' about
Pokemon: AshxIris(Negaishipping), DawnxBarry(Twinleafshipping), DawnxConway(Hearttagshipping),
Shugo Chara!: NagihikoxRima, AmuxTadase.
Ouran Highschool Host Club: KaoruxHaruhi, HikaruxHaruhi, KyuoyaxRenge.
Demashitta! Powerpuff Girls Z: TakaakixMiyako
Sonic the Hedgehog: AmyxSilver, SonicxBlaze
iCarly: FreddiexCarly, CarlyxGibby, SamxGibby
School Days: MakotoxSetsuna
Codename Kids Next Door: HoagiexAbilgail, NigelxLizzie, FannyxNigel...(I'll name more later)
Teen Titans: CyborgxRaven, SpeedyxRaven
Total Drama series: CourtneyxCody, CodyxGwen, DJxLeShawna, HeatherxTrent, CourtneyxTrent, HaroldxHeather, HaroldxBeth, BethxJustin, BethxCody, DJxBridgette, HaroldxBridge
Pairing that are not straight that I support
Powerpuff Girls: ButtercupxBlossom(They are so freaking cute! Gotta love that fighting relationship), BrickxButch, BrickxBoomer, BlossomxBubbles.
Naruto: InoxSakura, NarutoxSasuke.
Demashitta! Powerpuff Girls Z: MomokoxKaoru, and that is it.
Codename Kids Next Door: KukixAbilgail
Ouran High school Host Club: TamakixKyoya, HaruhixPrincess
Inuyasha: InuyashaxKoga(SO CUTE!), InuyashaxMiroku(lol, this will be very amusing), KikyoxKagome
Total Drama series: HeatherxCourtney, CourtneyxGwen, BridgettexCourtney, GwenxHeather, KatiexSadie, DuncanxGeoff, DuncanxHarold, GeoffxDJ, DuncanxDJ, BethxLindsay, DuncanxAlejandro
Pairings that I hate!
Pokemon: AshxMisty(Man, you don't know how much I HATE this horrible pairing. It makes me want to barf out toxic D:), DawnxKenny(Peguinshipping), DawnxPaul(Ikarishipping)(This shipping doesn't even make any sense!)
Demashitta! Powerpuff Girls Z: Anything but ButchxKaoru, BrickxMomoko, BoomerxMiyako, TakaakixMiyako(maybe a little...), and KaoruxMomoko
Powerpuff Girls: Everything but ButchxButtercup, BrickxBlossom, BoomerxBubbles, BrickxButtercup, and BlossomxButtercup
School Days: MAKOTOxSEKAI!!!!
Teen Titans: RavenxRobin, BeastboyxStarfire, BeastboyxTerra, StarfirexRed-X. Lol, I hate all of these pairings!
Codename Kids Next Door: Every one besides in the 'Pairings I love, and support', 'Pairings I'm ok, or 'meh' about', and 'Pairings that are not straight that I support'
Total Drama series:DuncanxGwen, CourtneyxEzekiel, LindsayxDuncan, So basically, Duncan with everybody else except for the ones above the 'Hate' section, EvaxEverybody(Sorry Eva). I got plenty of more, but I forgot some.
So, here is my discuss about Pokemon shippings(mostly) and other pairings.
Pearlshipping: When I immediately saw Dawn and Ash together, I was like "Wow. They look pretty cute together. After each and each episode I saw, my faith in this shipping have grown stronger. But after I saw the movies, man did I go crazy. I was jumping in joy, imagining both of them kissing, and almost punch a hole in the wall. The way Ash is worried and care about Dawn, how they save eachother's life, when they were by eachother's side many times, and how they work together. "That's it", I said. "I have chosen this couple as my #1 favorite of all time". I still have the strong bond for this shipping. If any other shippers bash this shipping, or trying to convince me into forgetting this shipping, don't mess with me. I will fight for this pairing! I will even have to talk crap about other shippings or shippers if they make me beyond furious. Watch out world! A fierce Pearlshipper coming through, and by the way, don't you dare bash this shipping! Pearlshipping forever!!! :D
Advanceshipping: I used to be a Advanceshipper, but Pearlshipping took control over me. But get this, I still have a strong support for this. I was a hardcore Advanceshipper after I watchwhen Ash and May look in eachother's eyes, and they were worried about one another. And when they swim together when luvdiscs were swimming beside them! I don't love this as much as Pearlshipping, but this is my second favorite shipping, along with Contestshipping. Also, I heard that some Advanceshippers are losing support in this shipping. Don't give up! Support it! Make yourself love it more! Don't lose faith!
Negaishipping: Umm, well, I guess this shipping is okay. Even though I didn't watch the Best Wishes series. But I heard that Iris is a whining bitch, I don't really believe it. I just think she is just arrogant. I bet she is a caring person! Besides, this shipping kind of looks cute. Don't have much things to say about this shipping.
Pokeshipping: As you read the 'Pairing I hate!' category, you know how much I hate this pairing. Sorry if I'm offending anyone but, this pairing just looks wrong. When I was a little, I didn't like Misty. I thought she was very ugly and annoying. Now, I think Misty is awesome and cute. But I just hate this shipping! Like when I was a little, I thought Misty was older than Ash. They don't look good together, just saying! Pokeshippers annoy and made me furious how they say that Dawn is a bitch, slut, and annoying. Please to all pokeshippers who are reading this, be civil! I bet you're all just jealous that Ash don't travel with Misty anymore, only with other girls. i get it that you want Misty back, but what are the producers is going to do with Misty? I don't think they have any more good ideas with Misty, but she and Ash fighting a lot. Before you Pokeshippers say something about trashing other shippings, THINK. That is the top reason why I hate Pokeshipping. Stupid Pokeshippers, or Misty's fans(Not saying that they are all stupid) don't think before they have some information, or comeback to defend themselves. I know that this shipping has the most hints, but we shippers can support what we support. Deal with it. That is all I got to say.
Gymshipping: When I was a little, I thought Misty and Brock were together, and were the same age. They were so cute together! When I saaw that Misty was always pulling Brock's ear, I thought that was jealously! I will still stick to this pairing, even though I found out that Misty was the same age as Ash.
Ikarishipping: What. The. . I don't get why people support this thing. Like Pokeshippers support this, they say "Pokeshipping got the most hints *Blah, blah, blah, so Dawn belongs with Paul, or whatever". Pearlshipping got the most hints of all the shippings with Dawn. BAH-BAM! Pearlshipping wins(In my opinion). Hehe. I don't get it. Dawn hates Paul, Paul doesn't like Dawn. END OF STORY.
Penguinshipping: No offense, but I think this shipping looks...ugly *coughcoughsorrycoughcough*. Same thing with Ikarishipping and Pokeshipping.
Egoshipping: This pairing is so freaking cute! :D Gary and Misty's personality matches with eachother!
Orangeshipping: I'll be honest, I don't think this pairing is cute, but I like the hints. If only Tracey would change his hair and not wear a headband. I support this shipping.
Twinleafshipping: This pairing is cute. I like the hints, it's okay.
Hearttagshipping: It's okay, love how Conway creeps Dawn out. I think it's kind of funny how Conway takes an interest in Dawn.
RavenxRed-X: Let me explain. I hate when most man villains flirt with Starfire, not Raven. Raven is pretty too! Why not her too? And if Raven have to be pair up with someone besides Beastboy, it gotta be Red X. I would love if Red annoys Raven, in a annoying flirt way. The cool and cockiness of Red kinda suits Raven, just like Beast boy, but Beast boy is much funnier. Isn't this pairing adorable? I think it's more then adorable!
RavenxSpeedy: Mmmn, I think Speedy is like Red-X. All full of himself and playful, or cocky. Either way, but I like it. They look really cute together. Maybe this pairing might go up to my favorites lists.
Kikyo and Inuyasha: I use to hate this pairing with all of my soul, but when I take a look a Kikyo, she's suffering. I thought, 'Only Inuyasha can bring her happiness or maybe peace'. I gave her a chance and the couple didn't bother me as much, but I'm still a Kagome and Inuyasha fan all the way. Besides, Kikyo and Inuyasha looks cute and it kinda amuses me.
Too bad Fanfiction.net doesn't let us have links anymore T_T Now here's my thoughts about Kikyo. I read this review at a fic that let the people choose who hate more: Kagome or Kikyo? And I immediately realized that about Kikyo, and agree with this review. Let's look, shall we? By Kairi.
I love Kagome but I will always be on Kikyo's side. Why? Because Kikyo loves inuyasha more.
I totally understand how people can say that they hate Kikyo because she just can't let go, but seriously? Can you blame her for not wanting to let go? She's being a selfish bitch, I get it. But god, people, listen to me!
Kikyo is this girl who was born and the minute she was born, she was forced to protect the shikon jewel for the rest of her life, not allowed to fall in love. Not allowed to marry. Have kids, grow old and die with grandchildren running around with her husband by her side.
Does that sound fair to you? Not to me!
Then, she meets this guy, named Inuyasha, and she falls in love with him, but guess what? He's a half demon. Now, she doesn't care about him not being a human. She really doesn't. If she did, she would never have fallen in love with him in the first place. She would have killed him on the spot because that is her job and her job is her life! Then why did she ask if he could become a human then? Simple!
She wanted him to be accepted.
She wanted to be able to marry the man that she loved with both body and soul and not have any opposition from anyone around her, who would call him filthy, disgusting, an evil half breed that could steal even the purest of heart of the century.
Now, I can understand how people would say that even so, she could have run away with him and live happily ever after! She was just so selfish!
And I admit, she was! But she did have a family. She had a little sister, and a mother, and a father, whom she loved dearly. she would give up everything, anything, to be with Inuyasha. But don't blame her for not being able to give up Kaede.
And then you could say that Kagome did in the end! She left everything behind to be with Inuyasha!
Yes, but she took a three year hiatus and then after enjoying the NORMAL LIFE OF A YOUNG WOMAN WHICH KIKYO NEVER DID she chose to be with Inuyasha!
So, along with the story. So, Kikyo wants to be normal, she wants to have a family, she wants to be with her own family, she wants Inuyasha to be accepted so she decides to give up all of her priestly powers just to be with him.
You could say that that was nothing compared to what Inuyasha gave up. She WANTED to give it up. But if you really think about it...her priestly powers were a part of her. She was told as a little girl that it was her destiny to be a strong priestess, to be pure, to be good, to be the protector of the sacred jewel. She may have wanted to give it up, but even so...a part of her, I bet you, wanted to keep her powers. And you can't deny that of her. It's only natural. And remember, Inuyasha wanted to give up his own powers for her too.
They were both willing to give up their natural born gifts to be together.
But it was all screwed up by Naraku and you die.
Now. Think about this carefully. The life you swore to a man you love with both body and soul, you believe, has betrayed you. You seal him to a tree and yet you can't kill him because you love him too much. Because of this, you know in life, you can never be together. But you still want to be with him. So you think, in death, it will be okay. I couldn't have the life that I wanted, but in death, I'll have what my soul desired since I first met inuyasha: the love of my existence for eternity. All this time in death, she thought that they were both dead. And she was happy. In death, she could have peace. She was still aching from the heartbreak of the betrayal that she believed Inuyasha had done unto her, but in the end, she was content because it was all over. Nothing can be changed in death.
Think of the anger and despair and hate that you would feel when you are back from the dead and the love of your life is together with you reincarnation, your biological "replacement". Do you know how angryyouwould be? Furious! After all he had done to you, he had the nerve to fall in love with your reincarnation, your replacement, who
Looks just like you!
Is this some type of punishment for something I never did? You would think. I would be pissed. And hurt. pissed and hurt.
And forget about inuyasha, youve been REPLACED! Yes, you were dead and it would be better to die than to live and watch as the life that you once believed would have been yours is being lived by someone that looks just like you, your double, your replacement...it would drive me insane. I would have killed her on the spot, just because I would be so angry and hurt. Yes, she was dead. Kikyo was dead. But that doesn't mean that you can expect her to be okay with that. You can't expect her to come back to life to see the love of your life replace you with someone younger, alive, with all the same powers and looks...how could you be okay with that?
Yes, you're dead I KNOW! Kikyo should have sucked it up and lived with it, and left it at that, Inuyasha was happy, right?
So what? Kikyo felt as thugh she deserved what kagome was having. Kikyo was angry and hurt and jealous of the fact that lame was alive, young, healthy, and well, with all the powers of a pure priestess and has the heart of the man that Kikyo once loved and almost claimed to be her husband but due to events in her life, that future was taken from her and she died a premature death, and now she was brought back to life to watch as someone else lived out the life that Kikyo would have once called her own if she had been alive.
No. Fucking. Way.
So. I know that she tried to kill Inuyasha and Kagome and I know that, but you can't hate her for it! She was stubborn and hurt and jealous and knew that since she was dead, the ONLY way she could be with Inuyasha was death, and Kagome was in the way and if Inuyasha was dead and Kikyo was dead then there would be no use for a replacement, right?
Seriously twisted way of thinking, but I can't blame her after being dead for fifty years...
Let's also not forget that she backed down in the end, not because she lost hope, but because she finally accepted that she would never be able to be with Inuyasha and the only thing she could do anymore was leave to allow the love of her life the utmost happiness without her getting in the way.
And because of her selflessness in the end, I commend her and love her and even though I love Kagome too, she never had to sacrifice and live through as much as Kikyo had. It's not something to discredit her for; it's just something someone ought to point out.
Sorry for it being so long..._U I love Kikyo!
Unsafe External Link