|Adept of the Angels|
Author has written 9 stories for Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts, Sword of Mana, Assassin's Creed, Ouran High School Host Club, Final Fantasy VII, Inuyasha, and Fullmetal Alchemist.
ATTENTION: To anyone who cares, my penname used to be Twilight Yuna. I’ll remove this here message in about a year when I think there is no longer any confusion.
Name: You can call me Angel. It’s not my real name, but I’m not changing my penname again, so it’d do.
Age: Young enough to be called a kid, but old enough to whack you when you do.
Favourite Singers/Bands: Taylor Swift, Within Temptation.
Favourite Things To Do: Listening to music, playing PlayStation, reading, writing, WHATCHING ANIME!!!, making games, or drawing. I also love chatting with my best friend, Stephina.
Most Recent Obsession: Basically anything Anime. To be more specific, though: Envy and Al from Fullmetal Alchemist.
Favourite Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist has officially won over Inuyasha. I adore FMA to bits.
Favourite Manga: I haven't read a whole lot of manga yet, but so far, definately Ouran High School Host Club. Though I can honestly say that, once I've read Fullmetal Alchemist, it's gonna top Ouran High School Host Club.
Fandoms I might/want to write for: The Hunger Games, Final Fantasy XIII, Vampire Diaries, Golden Sun, Pokemon, Avatar: The Last Airbender, a better Ouran High School Host Club story, Young Samurai, Full Moon wo Sagashite, Tokyo Mew Mew, Fullmetal Alchemist. So, if you have request for any of these fandoms, feel free to PM me.
I only post stories when inspiration hits. It comes suddenly and unexpectedly, in the most weirdest of times. If I don't have the inspiration, I can sit in front of a computer for hours and not write anything more than two words. Literally. Plus, my obsessions change faster than you can say Roasted Oreos with Chocolate Covering on a Stick. So stories or updates are seldom and rare.
I’m working on a bunch of novels right now. I haven’t touched them for months, but I’m working on it. I plan to finish them and become a real Author one day. That day feels thousands of light years away, though.
Rating: Strictly T and down. I’d write M, but only if it’s for gore and violence. I don’t favour swearing and I like lemons even less.
Genres: Adventure/Romance/Angst/Supernatural. These are the genres I like, but I guess I could write for others, like Friendship or Family or something.
I love reviewing stories. I like giving people advice and helping them improve their writing, not only because I help shaping another author, but because it also helps me improve my own writing, believe it or not. If you want me to review your story, I’d love to help, but only if it’s a oneshot, ‘cause I can get bored with multi-chaptered stories pretty quickly. I’d give you advice and tell you where you can do better, and I can do this without being mean. I’m not very quick to lose my patience.
AND THANK YOU FOR ANYONE WHO HAS EVER READ/REVIEWED/FAVOURITED ANY OF MY STORIES! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT, AND I’M SORRY IF I DIDN’T SAY SO IN A REPLY OF SOME SORT.
I'm now accepting Beta requests.
Due to my absolutely wonderful life, my FF Novel is gonna have to stay on hold for a bit longer. Okay, not a little. A lot. In the meantime, I'll work on rewriting it, but that's not going too well, either.
Things to ponder:
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
Practice makes perfect. But . . . nobody's perfect. So why practice?
No matter what goes wrong, there is always someone who knew it would.
Just because your doctor has a name for your condition doesn't mean he knows what it is.
An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7. Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity:
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile
Ask me any three questions, and I promise to answer them truthfully. Copy this to your profile, and you'd be surprised by the types of questions people ask.
A lesson without pain is meaningless. That's because you cannot gain something without sacrificing something in return. But, once you've withstood the pain and overcome it, you will gain a heart that is stronger than anything else. Yes. A Fullmetal Heart.
Edward Elric, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Unsafe External Link