Author has written 16 stories for Vampire Diaries, Hush, Hush, Halo, Alexandra Adornetto, and Glee.
Hey, I'm a female (and that is all YOU are getting) and I love writing!! I am obsessed with The Vampire Diaries (DELENA!!!) and books in general!!
Read and Review my stories please!!
Reviews = Happy Author (me!)
I hope you enjoy my stories!! :D
UPDATE: Check out my Facebook page,, and/or my Twitter, , for updates, teasers, news and extras! :D
Oh, and it's kinda creepy how acurate this is to me!! :P
Signs you might be afflicted with the condition known as WRITER.
1. You would rather talk to the voices in your head than the person sitting next to you.
2. Some of the letters on your keyboard are completely worn off.
3. You would rather write than go out.
4. Your/you're and their/there/they're are errors that send you into an apoplectic fit. (so don't make the error!)
5. You get cranky if you don't get to write.
6. You've ever said,"The voices are getting louder; I must go write."
7. When talking to others, you mentally edit their dialogue and compose tags and beats.
8. You've heard/seen something, and thought, I need to write that down.
9. You'ver ever written a scene, synopsis, outline, or character sketch on a restaurant napkin..and it wasn't a paper napkin.
10. You wake up in the middle of the night and scrabble for a pen and paper you keep next to your bed to write down a scene to make the voices be quiet so you can get some sleep.
11. You end an argument by saying,"Oh,wait, I have to write this down-this is the perfect conflict for my characters! Now, repeat what you just yelled."
12. Getting the scene finished is more important than coffee, the bathroom, or food. (La duh...)
13. You have a momentary reality lapse and mention your characters' situation as a prayer in Sunday school.
14. A blank wall becomes the screen where the scene you're writing takes place right in front of your eyes.
15. The easiest way for you to deal with conflict is to go home and write it in your story.
16. You purposely eavesdrop in public. (No! Why would you think that? *averts eyes*)
17. At parties, your method of making conversation is to discover people in the room with interesting occupations (preferably your hero or heroine's)so you can conduct research.
18. You listen to the writer's commentary on every DVD so that you can analyze his/her writing process.
19. You have a favorite line from every movie you've seen.
20. You can't write because you're mad at one of your characters. (yup!)
21. You argue with said character.
22. You drive three hours to a city where you don't know anyone, spend another three hours driving around the city, then drive three hours home and decide NOT to set your story there.
23. You have a folder on your computer labeled "Ideas." Some of the files within this folder have only one or two words or sentences and while they made perfect sense years ago, between the software changes in that period of time garbling half the words and your own faulty memory, you have no idea what it means or where you're going with it. But you keep it anyway because you never know, you might remember it eventually. (yes, yes I do)
24. You start to laugh out loud in public at what something your character might say.
25. At school, you secretly look forward to writing English papers.
26. When you talk to someone, you constantly correct their bad grammar.
27. Even though you try your hardest to resist, you often correct your own grammar on IM.
28. You talk to youself constantly.
29. You talk to yourself about talking to yourself too much.
30. Your family/friends have come to the ignore the habit of your talking to yourself.
31. You've apologized out loud to a character after doing something horrible to them.
Yes, yes, and yes! I've done ALL of the above!! :D
The first character i fell in love with: Kurt Hummel! x3
The character i never expected to love as much as i do now: Ooooooooh...Probably either Noah Puckerman, or David Karofsky
The character that everyone loves but i don't: Finn Hudson (Drives...me...insane... -.-)
The character i love that everyone hates: David Karofsky!!! :D
The character i used to love but not anymore: Quinn Fabray (She's just gotten too weird :/ I don't like how she's trying to get Beth back again...)
The character i want to be like: Kurt!!! (He's brave, and he's strong spirited, and he's not going to take no ones crap!!! :D)
The character i'd slap: Brittany Pierce... (Oh, God, her stupidity drives me up a wall...NTM, she's up against Kurt, so I don't like her..haha :P)
A pairing that i love: I love Klaine, I love Kurtofsky (Such a contradiction :3 ) I love Puckleberry, Wemma, Brittana and Fabrevans!
A pairing that i hate: Santofsky...Finchel...Britartie...Pizes...
My favorite character: Kurt Hummel! X3
My three favorite characters: Kurt, Puck and Mr. Schue (Blaine and David tie :3)
My three least favorite characters: Artie, Finn, and Brittany
A character i am most like: Oooooh...A tie between Rachel (Spotlight hog :P) And Lauren Zizes (I will kick you xP)
My favorite guest star: (She hasn't been here yet, but:) Anne Hathaway!!
My favorite group performance: You Can't Stop The Beat (SQUEAL!!! I LOVE IT!!! :D)
My favorite duet: Candles (Kurt/Blaine)
My favorite solo: Fix You (Will Schuester)
My favorite episode: 2.20; Prom Queen (Poor Kurt...Poor David... [ )
My least favorite episode: Gonna be 3.05... I hear Blaine gets a new boy :(
╔╗╔═╦╗ put this on your page
Unsafe External Link