Author has written 11 stories for Shakespeare, Alice in Wonderland, 2010, and Doctor Who.
"Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?"
Hullo, and welcome to the little patch of the internet where I empty my brain every once in a while. Please excuse the extreme amounts of fluff, because I ENJOY happy endings, unlike most of the world, which loves a good conflict. I, on the other hand, have dedicated myself to causing people to smile and laugh in sheer joy, so that is what I will attempt to do.
Basically, Doctor Who has now invaded my mind and seeped into every other aspect of my life. So, I'm writing some oneshots. Also; Rose+10.5=Love. and lots of it. The possibilities for those two are literally ENDLESS. Anywho, expect some drabbles to soon follow.
I have NOT given up on Charlotte in Otherworld, I've just hit a temporary roadblock. Once I have the next chapter posted, I'll just have to put the finishing touches on a couple of chapters that I already have written. Don't give up on me yet!
In other news, I've taken the fanfic 100 Challenge!
"Write one hundred fanfics centered around a fandom of your choice. You can use old stuff that you’ve written before, or new stuff. Fictions, drabbles, poems, scripts. Anything is game as long as it is set in your fandom. You don't have to post them all at once. You can do one at a time, or a couple, or whatever you want."
I, of course, have chosen Dr. Who, and will hopefully finish all 100 prompts. Wish me luck!
006. Hours. (In Distress, Completed 8-4-11)
011. Red (Something Red, Completed 6-25-11)
023. Lovers. (Stupified and Starry Eyed, Completed 8-5-11)
024. Family. (Meet Melody Pond, Completed 6-28-11)
038. Touch. (Burned, Completed 8-10-11)
040. Sight. (From the TARDIS, With Love, Completed 12-12-11).
071. Broken. (Smith and Jones, Completed 6-28-11)
086. Choices. (Stay With Me, Completed 4-22-11)
096. Writer's Choice. (The Moment Before, Completed 9-05-11 )
Unsafe External Link