Author has written 5 stories for Skulduggery Pleasant series, and Breakfast on Pluto.
This is my profile, obviously. It was longer before, but I decided to skip the bullshit.
On August 20th, college starts (or, well, the Swedish version of college, basically), which means I'll probably be extremely busy, though I'll do my very best to be on here. Due to this, I've decided to remove Bad Romance, partly because I won't have time for it and partly because I want to focus on something else, namely a Misfits-fic that's in the working in the depths of my computer and will be put up once I've written all the chapters. To any of my Bad Romance-readers out there; I'm deeply sorry, and if you want to know how the story would have played out, PM me and I'll tell you.
I'm young, I'm a redhead (unfortunately not a natural one...), I'm bisexual and an atheist, and I'm pretty sure that if I met you, I'd like you (not like that, you pervert).
I'm going to be a writer, hopefully a famous one, but it's harder than I thought. I'll keep fighting for my dream though, and one day I hope to see one of my books adapted as a movie.
Now that that the frustratingly uninformative/way too reavealing part is over, I actually do have some things I'll put on here for fun.
Since the site won't show line-breaks for some reason, I have resorted to the use of Xs.
Fan Character Profile (Skulduggery Pleasant-universe only, most frequently used in Reia Kellyn's Skulduggery Pleasant: Some Days Are Just Plain Odd):
Taken name: Evangeline (I wanted a name that was a bit similar to my given name) Evergreen (I just love the sound of it, it makes me think of summer). Gelly for short.
Magic: Elemental, but I only use fire, which I'm also immune to. This has led me to develop aquaphobia (fear of water), since it can kill me.
Job: Private Detective/Informant. I do, however, have more morals than my fellow... Collegues.
Appearance: I'm about 1, 7 metres (5. 5 feet). Red hair and office green eyes. I'm pretty pale (sickly so in sunlight, according to my dearest Ness), and I'd say I'm around 23, physically speaking.
Clothes/Make-up: Black skinny jeans, black converse and various "I HEART NY"-shirts, but with different texts. The only make-up I wear (on a daily basis) is mascara and either lipstick or lipgloss.
Personality: Well, of course I'm professional while working. I've been called straightforward, and won't let anything throw me off my game. I can be witty and sarcastic (if I want to, and you have the privilege of experiencing my brilliant humour). I have a big ego, but when hanging with the Skul Crew, that's pretty much given. Do believe me when I tell you I'm not hesitant to drop a dirty comment now and then (or you can just ask Anton, I'm sure he'd happily share tales of our banter). I'm certainly not afraid of telling you off, should you be wrong or annoying. Lastly (this can be verified by my friends) I am a pervert, but don't divulge that information, or Shudder will cling to me like a limpet.
Other stuff: I like rain and the autumn (any atmosphere that I find peaceful, really). My favourite book is The Asylum For Wayward Victorian Girls by Emilie Autumn, my favourite movie is I Love You, Phillip Morris, and my favourite TV-show is Batman: The Animated Series (one should engage one's inner child).
Connections with other characters: Reia Kellyn's older sister ;) I've had the pleasure of working with Skulduggery and the privilege of befriending Erskine Ravel. At one point I was captured by an awful man called Sanguine, who gave me a long scar running all the way from the base of my neck to the small of my back, and a smaller one following the shape of my collarbone.
Favourite books: Skulduggery Pleasant series, The Asylum For Wayward Victorian Girls, The Infernal Devices, The Saga Of Larten Crepsley, The Saga Of Darren Shan, His Dark Materials, Darkly Dreaming Dexter (the other books are just plain weird), Vampire Academy, Vampire Diaries, Angel's Unlimited and Indigo's Star.
Favourite movies: The Dark Knigth, I Love You Phillip Morris, Sunshine, Breakfast On Pluto, The Edge of Love, Demons Never Die, Peacock, Inception, Zombieland, Megamind, Third Star, Watching The Detectives, Perrier's Bounty, Killing Bono, 28 Days Later, The Fighter, Disco Pigs, The Wind That Shakes The Barley, Candy, Batman Begins, The Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus, Pirates of the Caribbean 1, 2, 3 and 4, and a bunch of others I can't think of right now.
TV-shows: Sherlock, Misfits, Doctor Who, Downton Abbey, Criminal Minds, Glee, The Big Bang Theory and Spartacus: Blood And Sand (I only watched the second series because of NAGRON! Rest in peace Andy...).
Actors/Actresses (sorted after their personality/looks/talent/movies/series mixed together): Robert Sheehan, David Tennant, Cillian Murphy, Benedict Cumberbatch, Joseph Gilgun, Martin Freeman, Rupert Graves, Andrew Scott (no I have not just seen those three in Sherlock), Sienna Miller, Keira Knightley, Heath Ledger, Matthew Gray Gubler, Arthur Darvill, Chris Colfer, Jim Parsons, Iwan Rheon, Mark Gatiss, Lauren Socha, Matt Smith, Antonia Thomas and Nathan Stewart-Jarrett.
Singers/Bands: Emilie Autumn, Florence And The Machine, Birdy, Lana Del Rey and a billion others that change from time to time.
OTPs: (Skulduggery Pleasant Series) Valduggery, Ghanith, Shavel, Any Dead Man/Any Dead Man, China/Eliza, Valith, Duskguine, Valguine, Fletchguine, Fletchbar, Wreathkyrie, Vilequesse, Springheeled Jack/Tanith, Springheeled Jack/China, ClaraNye, Trashgrace and the occasional Fletchyrie. (The Asylum For Wayward Victorian Girls) Emily/"Thomas", Emily/Veronica, Emily/Jolie, Emily/Anne, Veronica/Everyone and Flea/Christelle. (The Infernal Devices) Will/Jem, Charlotte/Henry, Tessa/Jessamine, Sophie/Gideon, Jem/Tessa and the occasional Will/Tessa. (The Mortal Instruments) MALEC, Jocelyn/Luke, Simon/Clary (yes, I ship them and I am not ashamed), Clace, Simon/Maia, Sebastian-Jonathan/Everyone (he's a slut at heart and you know it). (Sherlock) Johnlock, Mystrade, Holmescest, Sherstrade, Johncroft, Johnstrade, Irene/Molly and Moriarty/Everyone. (Misfits) Nathan/Simon, Kelly/Seth, Simon/Alisha, Curtis/Nikki, Nathan/Marnie, Curtis/Alisha, Kelly/Curtis, Nathan/Alisha, Nathan/Vending-machine, Simon/Marnie, Rudy/Rudy and Rudy/Seth. (Doctor Who) Nine/Rose, Ten/Reinette, Mickey/Jake, Jackie/Pete, Ten/Meta-Crisis Ten, Rose/Meta-Crisis Ten, and Eleven/Rory. (Downton Abbey) Robert/Cora, Mary/Matthew, Edith/Drake, Sybil/Branson, Daisy/William, WILLMAS, Thomas/Edward, Thomas/Duke, Anna/Bates, Carson/Badassery, and O'Brien/Forever Alone Because Of Her Bitchiness.
And here is a Misfits-related thing that I did just for fun, because that show is amazing and doesn't have nearly enough fics on here:
1. Your favorite character: The one and only Nathan Young. Not just because he's gorgeous, funny and has curly hair, I love it when he's serious and sad as well. I've spent a lot of time thinking about his character. I mean... Ahem.
2. Your least favorite character: It'd have to be Curtis. It's not that I don't like him, I do! I love him! I just love the others more. Sorry Curtis.
3. Your favorite probation worker: Shaun all the way. Most badass probation worker ever, hands down.
4. Your favorite episode: It's a tie between e1s1 and e2s2.
5. Your least favorite episode: Episode 3 from season 1. I liked the character-development with Alisha and Curtis, but among the other episodes it's just sort of lost on me.
6. Your favorite guest star: It'd actually have to be Dexter Fletcher, AKA Nathan's dad. I think he's very good, and fits the character perfectly.
7. Your least favorite guest star: Alex Reid AKA Sally. I don't know, her perfomance just seems... Bleak.
8. Your favorite Nathan moment: Oh Jesus... Um... Any of his sad/serious scenes in e2s2. Robert's performance in that episode is just stunning. If I had to pick a single moment it'd have to be his and Marnie's first meeting. I love the look in his eyes after Marnie says she's all alone.
9. Your favorite Curtis moment: When he breaks up with Sam, and when he and Alisha put their hands against the table in e6s1.
10. Your favorite Kelly moment: When she threatens to kick Seth in the balls!
11. Your favorite Simon moment: When he tells Sally about what he did. That cat.
12. Your favorite Alisha moment: When she tells Curtis about his lack of prowess as a lover. See what I did there?
13. Your favourite Rudy moment: It's not actually on the show, but... The giddy pony-video. I laugh every time.
14. Your favorite group moment: When they sing in the Christmas Special.
15. Your favorite quote from Misfits: "This is something else! IKEA paedophile! Jesus, MEATBALLS!"
16. Your favorite funny scene: I can't pick one, I'll just go with every single one of Nathan's scenes.
17. A scene that makes you sad/cry: In e2s2 when Nathan and Mike are talking in the hallway. It just breaks my heart.
18. A scene that makes you happy: The scene on the roof at the beginning of e2s2. Because the cinematography is so fit. I mean, great.
19. A scene that makes you angry: When Brian turns Nathan into a vegetable. It's not because it's Nathan, it's because I consider that the worst thing you could possibly do to someone.
20. The most badass scene: When the whole gang fights Shaun. Kelly is such a BAMF.
21. Your favorite Misfits friendship: Simon and Nathan's bromance!
22. Your favorite Misfits romance: Kelly/Seth, Alisha/Curtis and Nathan/Simon (I consider it canon since it did happen).
23. Your favorite crack ship: Kelly/Curtis, Nathan/Alisha, Simon/Marnie, Rudy/Rudy and Rudy/Seth.
24. Something you wish had never happened: That Nathan moved to Vegas, for a start, and that Alisha didn't fucking die!
25. Something that you wish happened but didn’t: That Curtis had kept his baby!
26. Your favorite superpower: Immortality. I would love being immortal. I'd find a way to make money of it, then travel the world and watch it change around me.
27. The character that is most like you: I'd have to say Nathan. I'm not very bashful, I've got his libido, describe/talk about sexual acts quite freely, curse a lot and never shut up, but I can be serious too, especially when it matters, and I care a lot more than I let on.
28. Your favorite interview of the cast: The one at the BAFTAs where a wild Benedict Cumberbatch suddenly appears.
29. Your favorite background song: Until We Bleed by Kleerup (when Simon turns invisible all alone on the roof).
30. Why you watch Misfits: Because of the characters. They're colourful and detailed, and they feel incredibly real.
Yeah, I like Misfits a lot...
I'm doing a TMI-quiz now. Why? Because it's my profile, bitch.
1. OTP: Malec, in every book besides City of Ashes, because that is the holy book of Climon and I love, love, love Climon!
2. Favourite character: Simon! Team Daylighter FTW!
5. Favourite line in the series: "I've got the Mark of Cain," said Simon. "That means nothing can kill me, right?"
19. Name your dreamcast for Simon: Robert Sheehan, because he is my favourite actor and so much like Simon and he really fits the character and I just really need to see him play a sexy vampire-nerd, okay?!
Random quote(s) of the day:
"To love as you choose, that takes strength."
Magnus Bane, City of Lost Souls.
Hello again! This part of my profile is reserved for random fangirling about any topic I might feel like fangirling about at the moment!
Skulduggery Pleasant (Spoiler-free for now):
I have KOTW. It's mine. It's here. Actually, I'm touching it right now. I'm only on chapter thirty-eight, but soon, soon I'll be done and there will be feels.
Cillian Murphy's return as Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow in The Dark Knight Rises.
Best. Cameo. EVER! You don't need to exile me, Scarebear, I've already received death by your supreme hotness. Crane, I love you, you sassy bitch.
Cillian Murphy is also set to be in a movie opposite Robert Sheehan called Wayfaring Strangers set during WW2. At least one of them will probably wear a uniform.
Fangasm. No matter who or even what they play, I will ship their characters. All my dreams are coming true. Um, I don't know what to say, this is just really emotionally triggering for me (sobbing)... I would like to thank Vanessa, who made me watch The Dark Knight for the first time, leading to my discovery of Cillian's beauty. I'd also like to thank Reia Kellyn, who showed me Sherlock, which lead to me watching the clip where I glimpsed Robert and his gorgeousness.
The world is a beautiful place again (gross, emotional crying).
Robert Sheehan is also set to play Simon Lewis in the City of Bones-movie.
My favourite actor gets cast as one of my favourite characters in one of my favourite book-series? Fuck yes. And the best part is, when Robert got cast I'd already read half of City of Bones, so I am not one of those fans who just like Simon or the books because of Robert. Win.
I'm gonna spend my time choking, reading fics, crying and laughing maniacally until August 23rd next year, m'kay?
Robert Sheehan-feels in general:
Okay, so I'm basically writing this because some TMI-fangirls are going batshit crazy over Robert, and since I don't have a tumblr, I thought I'd just write here, in case a TMI-fan would stroll by:
I started watching Misfits in May, okay? I absolutely loved it, all of it, it's one of my two favourite series. I've since seen Robert in Killing Bono, Red Riding, An Créatur, Lowland Fell and Season of the Witch before he was cast as Simon, and then I've seen him in Demons Never Die (so fucking good it's ridiculous) and Cherrybomb. By the time he was cast, I had also watched practically every single interview he's done, and read some.
I'd aslo read a bit more than half of CoB when he got cast; and yes, it spurred me on and I finished the book faster, but I would've finished it any day anyway, no matter who was playing Simon.
As for Simon being my favourite character: That has nothing to do with who's playing him. I love Simon because he's fucking awesome in the books, and he still would/will be regardless of which actor's portraying him.
So if I ever meet a TMI-fangirl going "no, Robert's mine, I watched Misfits/Cherrybomb/Killing Bono/whatever as soon as he was cast!" I will fucking snap. Robert doesn't belong to anyone, he's a fucking person. If you've known about Robert since he was fourteen and started acting, I applaud you and love you, get your ass over here so we can fangirl! But if I see a single, bratty fan acting as if he's a piece of property when they wouldn't even have heard of him if not for TMI, I will lose my shit and bitchfit the fuck out.
I don't have a problem about fangirling about characters, not at all, and I certainly don't have a problem with squealing about how hot an actor/actress is, or the occasional "get in my bed," but these girls I'm talking about are being disrespectful towards Robert and other fans, and that's not okay.
Rant that no one will probably ever see over!
The Dark Knight Rises-thoughts:
I'm not gonna spoil it, all I'm gonna say is: OMG I can't be afraid of Bane XD he looks too adorable, even while he's scary as fuck. It's like with Martin Freeman, even when he's angry, all you can think is "oh my God you're like an adorable little puppy, I just want to pick you up and huggle you."
Sherlock Series Three Fangirling:
Mark is writing the first episode, meaning some epic shit is going down. And there's obviously going to be slash. It's not even worth the bother to deny it.
I hope he manages to squeeze some (more) Mystrade-hints in there as well. Cough.
RAT. WEDDING. BOW.
The "rat" is obviously some gay sex-code, the "wedding" is John and Sherlock getting married and "bow" is a whole episode of Sherlock serenading John with his violin.
THAT'S WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN, OKAY?! THERE'S NO MARY/SARAH/WHATEVER, THERE'S NO "LAST BOW!"
NOPE NOPE NOPE.
LALALALA SHUT UP!
MY STORIES! IMPORTANT!
I will never simply stop updating a story, I'll have a good reason, trust me. I'll do my best to avoid it.
My Fucked Up Life: It's been deleted by the site because it said "fucked" in the title. But don't worry, I have the chapters saved on my phone as well, and I shall re-write them and post them under a new title. And, if someone reported me I've only got one thing to say: YOU COULD HAVE PM:ED ME, YOU TWAT! I GLADLY WOULD'VE CHANGED IT IF IT BOTHERED YOU! BUT HEY, THANKS FOR ALL THE TIME I HAVE TO SPEND RE-TYPING EVERYTHING! Okay, so this story is now on hiatus, since I have to re-write the whole thing, and I'd like to take this opportunity to try out something new. Should I decide to simply not bother (if I find something else that I'd like to focus on), just PM me and I will gladly tell you the large draft of the story in its whole, and tell you how it would have ended.
Bad Romance: Removed. For reasons, see the important announcement way up there.
Shavel Drabbles: Will probably be updated more often than the others, because I. Can't. Stop. Writing. Shavel! And the chapters are shorter. In progress.
A Bit O' This 'N' That: I'm unsure about it. I might remove it. Won't be updated for a while, unless I suddenly get an idea. In progress.
The Sound Of Silence: One-shot, but I'm considering making it a two-shot. Complete.
The Kitten Only Has One Life and Cake: Complete one-shots.
If you like my stories, or if we've PMed, or if I'm a fan of yours, and you want to get to know me a bit better:
Friend me on FaceBook, my name there is Evelina Andersson, or follow me on Twitter under the name GellyEvergreen! Just tweet/message me as well so I know you're from on here! I'll tweet/message you when I update.
You can also find me on tumblr here:
So, that's everything I can think of for now. Writing-time!
Unsafe External Link