Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter, Spirited Away, Breakfast Club, and Homestuck.
My name is Allie and I am a high school fangirl obsessed with Harry Potter. I'm on hell of a clarinet player. I wield a keyblade and I have a pet Bandersnatch. I'm a geek for Pandora Hearts and a dweller of Spare Oom. I spend my free time contemplating my takeover of the world. さようなら!
Follow me on Tumblr
Friend me on Pottermore
Heavy In Your Arms: Annabel Marie Waldon is alone in the world. Her parents are dead and she lives with her uncle, Victor, whom she rarely sees. She's a freak. When she receives her Hogwarts letter things might just change for the better...or worse.
This was inspired by many things (I can't list them all) but mainly music. There for each chapter will be named after the song that inspired it. If the title does not go along with the chapter then more than likely the lyrics will. If this is the case I fill insert a little blurb of said lyrics that spurred the flash of genius. I, by no means, take credit for these songs. If I did that would be AWESOME but I don't. All I own are my OC's. :3
*NOW PUT ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE*
The Breakfast Club: Special Homestuck Edition:
Dear Mr. Ampora,
We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was that we did wrong. But we think you're crazy to make us write this essay telling you who we think we are, what do you care? You see us as you want to see us. In the simplest terms and the most convenient definitions. You see us as a brain, an athelete, a basket case, a prince and a criminal. Correct? That's the way we saw each other at seven o'clock this morning. We were brainwashed...
This is completely AU and shit. Oh, and Humanstuck
This is one of my many headcanons that I decided to write. I hope you like it, and if you don't think a character does not fit you can tell me but don't be rude about it. I'll be rude back. Either way, it's my headcanon. Not yours.
In this I used a copy of the Breakfast Club script, but I by no means whatsoever own it. I simply tweaked it to fill my needs. I also do not own Homestuck.
The Rules of Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus's "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light sabre sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armour to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not use the phrase, "Get a Life" when talking to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full"
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways, not even on Halloween
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colours indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
31) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm, not even if they are in Slytherin
32) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
33) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
34) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
35) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
36) I do not have a Tom Felton Patronous
37) I will not lick Trevor
38) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labelled, "Firewhiskey"
39) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
40) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
41) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
42) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
43) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
44) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God
45) In the middle of the tri wizard tournament I will not scream "Are you trying to kill them?!"
46) I will not draw a thunder scar on my forehead and tell everyone i'm 'The-Other-Person-Who-Lived' and round up a ginger guy and a bushy-haired, bookworm to seem like Harry Potter.
47) I will not try and immitate Snape's voice from a wall and sneak up on first years just to scare them.
48) I will not call Harry Potter a tosser.
49) Must not shout 'Yay, I graduated from Hogwarts. I didn't get expelled. In your face fat giant!' to Hagrid.
50) Never stalk Hermione in the library and become the new Viktor Krum, whether i'm a girl or not.
51) I will not pick my nose with my wand or anyone else's.
52) Must not try out to get into my house Quidditch team and keep using a Confundus charm to get in.
53) Must not interrupt and shout 'WHOO! Way to go' every time Dumbledore or anyone makes a speech in The Great Hall.
I pledge allegiance,
Six Impossible Things To Think About Before Breakfast
1. There is a potion that can make you shrink
2. There is a cake that can make you grow
3. Animals can talk
4. Cats can disappear
5. There is a place called Wonderland
6. I can slay the Jabberwocky
Unsafe External Link