Author has written 1 story for Yu-Gi-Oh GX.
Hey its lunar2eternalbluecomplete here with my profile!
Lives: In a magical forest filled with lots of bunnys and puppys...
Born: March 18th (If you tell me happy birthday than I may think you are weird of I'll just thankyou)
My best friend's on here and she is britterz143
Yeah that's me in the picture and the guy is NOT my boyfriend, he's my step-dad.
Favorite anime: Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's: Road to Destiny, Fruits Basket, Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Mermaid Melody Pitchi Pitchi Pitch, Mermaid Melody Pitchi Pitchi Pitch Pure, His and Her Circumstances, D.N Angel, The Slayers, Sailor Moon, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden,Tokyo Mew Mew, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, Chrome Shelled Regios, Ginban Kaleidoscope, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Full Metal Panic, Bakugan, Sekirei, Inuyasha, Dragonball Z, Dragonball Z Kai, Dragonball GT, Clannad, Clannad After Story, Lucky Star, etc.
Favorite Books/Manga: Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Tokyo Mew Mew, Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, D.N. Angel, MARS, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, Fruits Basket, Perfect Chemistry, Rules of Attraction, Chain Reactions, Beautiful Creatures, Beautiful Darkness, Beautiful Chaos, A Rose for Melinda, Vampire Academy, Frost Bite, Shadow Kiss, Clamp School Detectives,Yu-Gi-Oh, Inuyasha, etc.
Favorite Anime Movies: Princess Mononoke, Howls Moving Castle, Castle in The Sky, Tsubasa: Princess in the Bird Cage.
Favorite Movies: Hairspray, Spiderman, Spiderman 2, Spiderman 3, all of the Harry Potter Movies, Elf, Enchanted, Highschool Musical, Highschool Musical 2, and Highschool Musical 3:Senior Year, Greese, Snow White, Bambi, Beauty and the Beast, Leagly Blond, Lady and the Tramp, Charlie St.Cloud,
Favorite TV Shows: Degrassi, Zoey 101, Switched at Birth, Victorious, The Lying Game, Beauty and the Geek, The Ellen De Generous Show, What I Like About You, Law and Order: Special Victums Unit, Friends, (I know their isn't too much that I watch...)
Favorite Video Games: Lunar Legend, Lunar Silver Star Story Complete, Lunar Silver Star Harmony, Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete, Tales of Symphonia, Pokemon (all of the versions & the trading card game), Final Fantasy I, Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy V, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-II, Final Fantasy Dissidia, Final Fantasy Dissidia Duo Decum, Final Fantasy VII, Star Ocean First Departure, Star Ocean Till The End Of Time, Final Fantasy Tactics, and many more.
Hair color: Pink
Eye color: Blue
Personality: Aria is a shy girl, until she feels like she can trust you. She loves to warch duels instead of partaking in them. When you first meet her she doesn't really talk except to Destiny Kunjo, her best friend. She often has Destiny by her side because of her past.As far as fasion, she prefers to go in either jeans or yogas with a tank top and hoodie, or just a t-shirt.
Hair color: Red
Eye color: Green
Personality: A very stongly oppiniated girl. Speeks her mind and doesn't sway easily.She is always looking for best intrest in Aria, her best friend. She will always be their for her friends and is Atticus' second in comand as far as the master of love goes. Always looking for the latest fasions. If she can, she will wear a dress.
What’s the last book you read? So Much Closer
What's on your T.V right now? It is off right now, I don't watch it that much anyways
Who's the last person you talked to and what did they say? My mom in her room asking her what she was doing
Where are you? in bed typing
What was the last thing you ate/drink? Coke
What's your personality like? Chill, most of the time.
What was the last thing you thought? The lyrics to I wish you were here by Avril Lavigne
Reach out and grab the closest thing to you. What is it? My rough draft of my research paper
What are you eating/drinking right now? Coke
Grab the nearest book to you, turn to page 18 and find line nine. What is it? Chapter 3 'I moved here for a boy I don't know how to find' So Much Closer by Susane Colasanti Copywrite in 2011.
What's it like being you? Pritty chill, unless you piss me off, then, excuse the language, people say that I'm a bitch from hell, or a nazi... I also am obsessed about my nails and I finaly got them done, which makes me super happy:) The are a corl pnk with two blue circle rhinestones and my ring finger is silver with a stripe of gold sparles :)
What was the last thing you cooked? A grilled cheese sandwhich with ham and turkey :) yum!
Who is your favorite author ever? Susane Colasanti
What are you writing RIGHT NOW? A research paper about the New Deal in the 1930's :) Just finished it.
What music are you listening to? Would anime count?
40 Ways to Annoy and Piss Off Kyo:
1. Remove his Juzu beads in a crowded public place
2. Ask him why he dyes his hair orange
3. ...Refuse to believe him when he claims that orange is his natural color
4. Make subtle comments about how Tohru would be much better off with Yuki
5. Make obvious comments about how Tohru would be much better off with Yuki
6. Make references to Tom and Jerry
7. Make him watch Tom and Jerry
8. Erase Tohru's memory
9. Force feed him leeks and miso
10. Count down the days until he would have to be locked up by Akito
11. Force him to not be mean to Momiji for a whole week
12. Make him spend the day with Kagura
13. Call him a pervert
14. Make him take anger management classes
15. Force him to wear a tie with his school uniform
16. Ask him why Yuki can always kick his ass even when he's half asleep
17. Make him relive the whole Tohru falling off a cliff incident
18. Follow him around, constantly reminding him to not bump into any girls, no matter how much he wants to
19. ...Laugh when he yells that there is no way he would ever want to bump into girls
20. Call him a cutsey little kitty cat in public
21. Call him Kyon-kichii, Kyon-Kyon, Kyorin, etc.
22. Tell him his red eyes make him look like a vampire
23. ...Beg him not to suck your blood
24. Tell Hatori that you think Kyo is depressed and needs medication to control his darker nature
25. Write a fake diary entry, supposedly from Kyo, full of embarrassing and strange made up situations and give it to every member of the Sohma house
26. Tell him that Yuki looks a lot better in a dress than he ever could
27. Make him spend a whole day locked in a room with Ayame
28. Tell Shigure that Kyo is taking advantage of Tohru and watch the commotion that ensues
29. Ask Kyo "Why so serious?"
30. Ask Kyo if he is afraid of dogs and if he eats rats
31. Constantly remind him of when Mother's day and Father's day are
32. Encourage him in his thoughts of suicide
33. Push him off a building, claiming that cats always land on their feet
34. ...Look innocent and whistle when he is rushed to the hospital
35. Attempt to scare him by barking, and start sulking when it does nothing but annoy him
36. Have him listen to the Pussycat Dolls, any song will do
37. Bluntly ask him about his sex life with Tohru
38. Snicker at the deep blush and akward silence that is bound to happen
39. Congratulate him on being able to beat up 14 year old Momiji, for it is a start, and maybe in a few years he'll be able to move up to 15 year olds
40. Do all of the above...all in the same week
If you'd do any of these things to Kyo, put your name here, to make the pledge that if you ever meet Kyo Soma, you'd try to do all of these things... russellmissy963, Osseo Fan 7713, lunar2eternalbluecomplete
You say Twilight. I say Harry Potter.
You say Vampires. I say Wizards.
You say Renesmee, the Half-Blood vampire. I say Professor Severus Snape, the Half-Blood Prince.
You say Jacob Black. I say Sirius Black.
You say Team Edward. I say Team Weasley.
You say Edward Cullen. I say Cedric Diggory.
You say Bella & Edward. I say Ron & Hermione.
You say Bella. I say Bellatrix.
You say the Volturis. I say the Malfoys.
You say Stephenie Meyer, the joker. I say J. K. Rowling, the Queen.
You say shapeshifters who change when they're pissed. I say werewolves who contort in the moonlight.
You say romance. I say adventure.
You say emo girl who can't fight her own battles. I say feisty ginger who packs a mean punch.
You say Washington. I say Scotland.
You say American. I say British.
You say divorce. I say death by evil leader.
You say Victoria. I say Voldemort.
You say Charlie. I say James.
You say 'Oh my gosh their making the final part into 2 movies'. I say 'Yeah, they're copying a series they can never live up to'.
You say 7 amazing years worth of emo girls and I-had-spicy-tuna vampires. I say 14 PHENOMENAL years worth of suspense, adventure, drama AND humor.
You're in a phase that will blow over in a year or two. I'm in an era that will never not see the light(:
Because Twilight is just a phase...Harry Potter is a way of life
Copy and paste this into your profile if when you were young... There were only 150 Pokemon. Digimon was popular. Yugi-Oh actually had Yugi in it. You didn’t get weird looks when you went Trick-or-Treating.Nobody cared what you looked like. Hamtaro ROCKED. Catching a pidgeon was cool. Pirates before Pirates of the Carribean. Nobody knew how to spell 'Volcano'. Pinky and the brain were cartoon characters, not body parts. Saying 'moron' was a swear word. Fire was considered dangerous. The only thing you had to worry about were cooties. Cursive writing was just a bunch of swirly lines.Multiplication was scary. Dora the Explorer and that monkey who follows her EVERYWHERE didn't exist. The first Harry Potter was the coolest thing since sliced bread. Disney channel was good. Rascism was encouraged.If you were, copy and paste then write your name. Catemonster, Angel Dumott Schunard Collins, Palinana, Kaz-za-15, Taijiya Mizu, mysticdesertrose. kianna-chan, i'm amzing deal w/ it, Escape to Ouran, lunar2etrernalbluecomplete
Here's 100 random questions:
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? Nope
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? Of course
3) How many houses have you lived in? A lot
4) Favorite candy bar? Reeces!!!!
5) Favorite shoes? My Mary Janes! Son't touch!
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Its not my fault they were in the way
7) Least favorite school subject? English
8) What is your favorite color? Blue
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? Yeah Right!!!! lol
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? I remember and I still feel sorry
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. My friends well-being
12) Favorite genre of music? Pop or Country
13) What is your zodiac sign? picies
14) What time were you born? 2:07 am
15) Do you like beer? No
16) Ever made a prank phone call? That is soooo last year
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? I don't own anything embarrassing for a CD. I like all of them
18) Are you sarcastic?What?! Nooooooooo!
19) What are your favorite colors? Purple,blue, black...
20) How many watches do you own? Two, but I don't use them
21) Summer or winter? Winter, because I can't get tan in the summer
23) Favorite color to wear? Pink, and black
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Sprite
25) What color is your cell phone? None I don't have one. It's kinda sad
26) Where is your second home? Minnesota
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Yes, I slap my friends all the time
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Oh yeah
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? One
30) How many video games do you own? A lot more than most people but than again I'm a gamer
31) What was your first pet? Fishey!!!
32) Ever had braces? No, and never want them
33) Do looks matter? No, but I constantly ask how my hair looks
34) Do you use chapstick? not even lip gloss. I just don't like it for some reason
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. Mr. Wisman, Mrs. Menna, and Mrs. Keilman
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? Abercrombie I guess
37) Are you too forgiving? No way if you make me mad than you are gonna get it...
38) How many children do you want? Two or three I guess
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? Nope nothing
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Anything with bacon
41) Do you own a gun? No
42) Ever thought you were in love? Yeah, sometimes it gets to me...
43) When was the last time you cried? Today(techincally yesterday) at drama, all of our seniors are leavng and its not going to be the same next year...
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Lie in bed angerly cause I'ma sick
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? Olive Garden I guess...
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? No! That's too creepy
47) Have you ever been in a castle? No...but I wish
48) Nicknames? Krispy, Kristy, Kris, Russell, Cricket, Girly, Baby, etc.
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? Nooooooooooooooo
50) Ever been to Kentucky? Yeah, the mountains are gorgeous
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? No why would I?
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? My sisters and mommy
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? No that would be creepy to me
55) Do you own a diamond ring? Nope
56) Are you happy with your life right now? I guess so
57) Do you dye your hair? No, but I'm thinking about it
58) Does anyone like you? Yeah probly some where
59) What year were you born? 1996
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? Nothing I wasn't here sadly
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? Um...no
62) McDonalds or Wendys? Wendys (It's one of the 5 no no places)
63) Do you like yourself? I think I love myself more than anybody
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? Mommy because I'm angry at daddy
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? Personality than hair
66) Are you afraid of the dark? Um...no
67) Have you ever eaten paste? Not that I know
68) Do you own a webcam? No
69) Have you ever stripped? No
70) Ever broke a bone? No, but I did get stitches
72) Do you chat on AIM often? Nope never
73) Pringles or Lays? Lays
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? It was a sevie who had his friend ask me out for him, so its not my fault, or somebody creepy...
75) Rugrats or Doug? Rugrats
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Full House
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? Only the Sophmore councler. Love her!
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? Yeah only cuz they try to get to me
79) Do you have a birth mark? Yup
80) Do you own a car? No
81) Can you cook? I'm pritty good but mommy is the best
82) 3 things that annoy you:
1. Popular people
2. suck ups
3. my sisters
83) Do you text message often? yeah
84) Money or love? Love
85) Do you have any scars? of course I do
86) What do you want more than anything right now? To not be sick
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? Oh yeah but my sisters are such scardey cats
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationships
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Juicy Fruit
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? Not really
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? No.Why would I?
92) Do you own a box of crayons? Yes I love to color!
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? Mommy
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? Dad
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? Me, myself, and I
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? My sister
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? Uh..idk
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? Nobody
100) Who was the last person that called you? Mommy
Something my sister said on 4/27/2013 for drama:
So many tears today. People have to realize that there were many good, and bad things that have happened to our seniors in this amazing team that we all are thankful to call our family. Sadly they'll be moving on from high school, but they're starting a new chapter in their lives, and I don't think that we should cry because we think that we'll never see them again. We have to think that we'll see them again, someday. When I cried, I only shed a few tears. Not because I was sad, cause I was, but because I'm so proud that I have people so close to me that are making a huge step in their life. Just like Cayla said, we can't think that we'll never see them again. We may be losing only a few seniors, but these amazing, talented people are people who we looked up to, even if they're a year older than you.
You know when you love to write fan-fiction when:
1. You get up at unholy hours to type chapters and post them.
2. You can't sleep well knowing you don't have a chapter finished
3. You spend every free hour you have writing chapters for your story. (Or writing a new one)
4. You bargain with your computer to work when it decides to be stubborn in the middle of a chapter
5. Your best friends are people you've never met and have met over PM's and reviews
6. Your favorite past time is reading new writers fic's and putting up with there persistent questions and comments
7. You feel as if you never sleep
8. You have notebooks filled with stories and notes for your fic's
9. You always have a notebook with you so whenever a idea hits you can write it down
10. You have over 10 stories written within your first 3 months of writing
11. All you ever talk about with your non-over the internet friends is fan fiction and your friends on the site
12. Your mother or father tries to burn your fic's so that you can try to return to the normal world (It's been tried by a friends parent. It failed but it was tried. She has still never forgiven her mother.)
13. You post everything you find on other peoples profile that says: Post This
This is something that my best friend posted on Facebook:
Normal people VS. YuGiOh fans
Normal people: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast.
YuGiOh fans:would rather rely on Ishizu for future predictions.
Normal people:say OMG!
YuGiOh fans:Say oh my RA! (OMR!)
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or I'll tell on you!
YuGiOh fans:Say shut up or I'll steal Seto's check book and blame on you.
Normal people: Think bad guys are very ugly
YuGiOh fans:Know a lot better and absolutely love Bakura and Marik.
Normal people: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
YuGiOh fans:when being chased yell HELP ME ATEM!
Normal People: get nervous or scared during thunderstorms.
Normal People: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation.
Normal people: Would be scared when they see people in purple cloaks chasing them.
YuGiOh fans:Just know that Marik sends his rare hunters to be sure that you are fine.
Normal people: Get freaked out when they see scary people on motorcycles
YuGiOh fans:Know a lot better and know that it is possibly Marik.
Normal people:Think YuGiOh is just a stupid children’s card game.
YuGiOh fans: Know a lot better and know that it even was in the Egyptian past.
Normal people: Think little people are stupid.
YuGiOh fans:Think that Mokuba is way too cute to be stupid. (And Yugi!)
Normal people: Would never go to an orphanage.
YuGiOh fans:Know better and go a lot to orphanages to check out if there is someone like Seto.
Normal people: Think Egypt is stupid.
YuGiOh fans:Would go immediately to Egypt, because maybe Marik or Atem is there!
Normal people: Would never buy to expensive thing because they might become out of money.
YuGiOh fans:Would just kidnap Mokuba and force Seto to shop with them.
Normal People: Solve all their problems by suing people.
YuGiOh Fans: Solve all their problems by playing a children's card game. (You save a lot of money and time that way. The perfect solution!)
Man: Where have you been all my life? Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before? Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty? Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine? Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So, what do you do for a living? Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign? Woman: Do not enter.
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning? Woman: Unfertilized.
Man: Your body is like a temple. Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you. Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy. Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together Woman: Really, I'd put f and u together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing. Woman: Seeing your back would be pretty amazing.
Man: I've been an idiot Woman: You finally noticed?
If you're a girl who's tired of people assuming that just because your a girl you love pink and can't fight to save your life, copy and paste this into your profile
If you and your friend break out into song in a public area put this on your profile. (HELLS YEAH!!!!!!!!)
If you have/had a scary crush on a book, anime, or game character, then copy and post this into your profile.
Today I went on the computer and typed in ninjas and the computer said ninjas cannot be found. Well played ninjas, well played.
(If this offends ANYONE in ANY way, itz not my fault. I got this from someone else!! I am NOT liable!)
Spread the Stupidity
Only in America ...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
Only in America ...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
Only in America ...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
Only in America ...do we leave cars
worth thousands of dollars in the
driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
Only in America ...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
Only in America ...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.
Only in America ... ...do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
EVER WONDER ...
Why the sun lightens our hair,
but darkens our skin
Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed?
Why don't you ever see the headline 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?
Why is 'abbreviated' such a long word?
Why is it that doctors call what they do 'practice'?
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?!
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
Why are they called apartments when
they are all stuck together?
If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
If flying is so safe,
why do they call the airport the terminal?
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity and send this to someone you want to bring a smile to (maybe even a chuckle)...in other words, send it to everyone. We all need to smile every once in a while.
You watch too much Shugo Chara when…
- You think Easter is an evil company and not a holiday.
- You think a stray or house cat is one of Yoru’s cat friends.
- You think the person how has the key to your lock is your soul mate.
- If you stare at the moon, you’ll see Ikuto playing his violin.
- When you look/hear a violin, you think of Ikuto.
- You think the student council are the Guardians in disguise.
- You think fortune tellers are Nobuko-sensei in disguise.
- You think a famous violinist is Aruto Tsukiyomi in disguise.
- You think your weird home room teacher works for an evil company.
- You have a Cool and Spicy outer character.
- You have shugo chara joke only you or other shugo chara fans understand.
- You squeal at every Amuto moment.
- You think your friends are stupid cause the don’t read/watch Shugo Chara.
- Your categorize friends by Shugo Chara characters (replacing everyone except Ikuto, why replace Ikuto? He’s way too hot to be replaced)
- In art class, you draw a blue cat surrounded by strawberries.
- You named your cat Ikuto.
- You draw Shugo chara shapes (heart, spades, clovers, diamonds, cross, cats, soccer balls etc.) in your note book during class.
- Your friends ask you to describe your “Dream Boy” and describe Ikuto instead.
- You name your cat Yoru.
- You named your future son Ikuto.
- Your screen name was something to do with Shugo Chara.
- Your mad at your family for not letting you buy a cat and naming it Ikuto Tsukiyomi.
- You almost went “Crazy Nadeshiko" Mode
Dragon Ball Pact: "This pact is meant to hold together the remaining fans of Dragon Ball/Z/GT. Whether you like the FUNimation dub or the Ocean dub, whether you like the manga or the anime, whether you say 'Saiyan' or 'Saiyajin', we must stand strong and united, for we are the last of our dying race. And all those who are true fans, post this up on your page, forever proclaiming your Dragon Ball heritage. Be proud, for you are a true Saiyan!"
Remember the days in DB and DBZ when:
1.) Power levels over 9000 were considered strong.
2.) Yamcha was actually a threat.
3.) Going Super Saiyan was a big deal.
4.) ALL the characters did something.
5.) Raditz counted as strong.
6.) Vegeta wasn't a daddy.
7.) There was only one type of Super Saiyan.
8.) The story was actually about the Dragon Balls.
9.) There were only five Saiyans left(for a dying race, Saiyans appear quite a bit)
10.) Krillen was a midget(wait...he still is...)
11.) Vegeta didn't have a mustache.
12.) Scouters appeared quite often.
Paste this on your profile if you agree with at least six of these.
You say vampires, I say SAIYANS!
You say Rob Pattinson, I say AKIRA TORIYAMA!
You say Bella and Edward, I say VEGETA AND BULMA!
You say Team Edward, I say TEAM GETA!
You say Bella, I say BULMA!
You say Jacob, I say KAKAROT!
You say Forks, I say THE UNIVERSE!
BEAT THAT TWILIGHT FANS!
If you love it when Inuyasha gets sat copy this into your profile
If You think Kagome and Inuyasha desevre to be together, copy and paste this into your profile.
I agree with the dictionary
Girls before Guys
Fun before Studying
Friends before Love
Things I am not allowed to do at Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light sabre sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armour to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full"
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not go to class sky clad
31) I will not use Umbridge's quiz to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip off it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronous
43) I will not lick Trevor
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labelled, "Firewhiskey"
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God
..(0.0) (0.o) ('.')
Copy the bunny onto your profile to help him achieve world domination. BOW DOWN TO THE BUNNY!!
Come join the dark side. (We have cookies!)
I went to the dark side. Yeah, they lied about the cookies
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. ( That's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (The shoplifter special)?
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (And that would be how??...)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (But, it's "just" a suggestion).
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (Well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...And you thought??...)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (But wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off of those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (And.. .I'm taking this because??...)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (As opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (Now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's Peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (Talk about a news flash)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals." (...Was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
I like cheese. I have seen purple cows. If two goose are geese, then why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, then why aren’t two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If your random and proud of it, copy this into your profile!
A black man walks into a cafe one early morning and
noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him.
The white man said, "Coloured people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said: "When I was born I was black,"
"When I grew up I was black,"
"When I'm sick I'm black,"
"When I go in the sun I'm black,"
"When I'm cold I'm black,"
"When I die I'll be black."
"But you sir..."
"When you're born you're pink,"
"When you grow up you're white,"
"When you're sick, you're green,"
"When you go in the sun you turn red,"
"When you're cold you turn blue,"
"And when you die you turn purple.
And yet you have the nerve to call me coloured"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Copy this if you're against racism!
Avatar The Last Airbender:
"I'm just a guy with a boomerang. I didn't ask for all this magic, and flying business." Sokka
"Ever since the powers of the soul reaper was thrust upon me my whole world has changed. Now I'm Ichigo Kurosaki and I am combinding my powerful spirit energy with this blade in order to protect my friends!" Ichigo Kurosaki
"That's the reason I got this power. Your stupid pride." Ichigo Kurosaki
"Alright! Now you've got me in a really bad mood! I'm open for business starting with those who want to die." Tatski
"What's the matter? Am I moving too slow for you? Just say so, I could move a little faster if you like." Ichigo Kurosaki
"That move of yours is not banki. Their could never be a banki as small and fragial as that. And a lowly reokia could never attain that. It's inconcevable." Byakuya Kuchki
"You're more like a super pedestrian then a super sayen" Gohan
"I shaved my moustach you idiot!" Vegeta
"Wanna hear my plan? First we win, then we win, and then we win some more!" Ash Ketchum-Master Quest
LOL See ya Later!
Unsafe External Link