Author has written 10 stories for Sweeney Todd, Teen Titans, Young Justice, X-Men: The Movie, Puss in Boots, 2011, Avengers, and Web Shows.
Welcome to the Profile Page of M.Turnerz! Right now, I'm sorry to say that I am on extended HIATUS because since school has started, I've found I have no time to write or focus on much else. I am also interning at my local college's Summer Theater program, so I won't have much time during the summer, either. I apologize again, and I hope I'll be back up eventually!
Favorite DC Characters:
Wally West (Kid Flash/Flash) - Dick Grayson (1st Robin) - Jason Todd (2nd Robin/Red Hood) - Damian Wayne (5th Robin) - Harleen Quinzel (Harley Quinn)
Favorite Marvel Characters:
Steve Rogers (Captain America) - Peter Parker (Spiderman) - Tony Stark (Ironman) - Loki Laufeyson (Loki) - Logan Howlett (Wolverine) - Wade Wilson (Deadpool)
Phantom of the Opera (25th Ann.) - Cat's Don't Dance - Australia - The Lorax - Les Miserables - Iron Man 3 - The Hobbit: An Incredible Journey - Lord of the Rings (1-3)
Favorite TV Shows:
Chuck - Psych - Suite Life on Deck - Firefly - Sherlock
The Phantom of the Opera - Sweeney Todd - The Sound of Music - Cat's Don't Dance - Les Miserables
The Avengers - X-men - Young Justice - Thor - Phantom of the Opera - Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit - YouTube - Sherlock
1) Zachary Levi: He's Chuck and Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert, two of my favorite media characters. Also, random factoid, I will be fangirling HARD when I see Thor 2, because Zac is playing Fandral the Dashing and he's my favorite of the Warriors Three and I'm so excited cuz I just can't see him in that role but he'll be amazing anyway and I'm gonna be squeeing my heart out in the movie theater and I think I need to take a breath GASP.
2) Sandra Bullock: She's in Miss Congeniality, the Blind Side, and the Proposal. She's one of the funniest and most versatile actresses I have ever seen, and she's all around incredible.
3) Michelle Pfeiffer: I've only seen a few movies with her, but the first was Batman Returns, and that was enough for me. No one can ever top her Catwoman.
4) Ramin Karimloo: If you don't know who this is, watch the 25th Anniversary Phantom of the Opera. He is SO amazing and he has the voice of an angel (of music, if you get my drift).
5) Hugh Jackman: Australia and the X-men movies (all five) are among my favorite movies ever, and he's amazing in any role, especially Drover and Wolverine.
6) Robert Downey Jr.: He is one of the greatest actors of our time, and I love him to death. Oh, and for the record, Robert doesn't play Tony Stark, Tony Stark plays Robert.
7) Tom Hanks: He's such a versatile actor and can probably play any role under the sun. Except possibly a porn star. Which, factoid, our beloved RDJ has done (he was a Nazi who didn't like to wear pants).
8) Martin Freeman: Aaaaaw...words can't describe how adorable this man is...I love him. He's a great actor, and I can't even imagine ANYONE else playing Bilbo. When I go back to the LotR Trilogy, I growl at the guy who plays Bilbo because he isn't Martin.
9) Tom Hiddleston: I'm not even going to expand on this one.
10) Benedict Cumberbatch: GOOD LORD THIS MAN IS SO HEAVENLY I CAN'T EVEN FREAKING STAND IT.
Pairings I Love:
1) Chuck/Sarah from Chuck
2) Wally/Artemis from Young Justice
3) Malcolm Reynolds/Artemis Crock from Firefly and Young Justice
4) Sheldon/Penny from The Big Bang Theory
5) Erik/Christine from Phantom of the Opera
6) Wally/Shayera from Justice League/JLU
7) John/Sherlock from BBC Sherlock (Don't hate me, it's the only yaoi pairing and no one can freaking deny it.)
Pairings I Despise:
1) Logan/Jean Grey from the X-men
Yeah...that's pretty much it.
Guys I Believe Are Worthy of Mentioning (AKA Guys I Squee About When I Hear Their Name):
1) Hugh Jackman
2) Zachary Levi
3) Hadley Fraser
4) Ramin Karimloo
5) Scott Bakula
6) Robert Downey Jr.
7) Tom Hiddleston
8) Orlando Bloom
9) Tom Hanks
10) Jeremy Renner
11) Cary Elwes
12) Ed Helms
13) Benedict Cumberbatch
14) Martin Freeman
I just want to apologize for putting Sweenery Todder on hiatus. I'm hoping it won't be for too long, I just want to get a little headway into the edited LotL. And I keep getting attacked and devoured by plot-bunnies (cough-TobyTurner-cough).
Murray and I are investing in an exterminator, I promise. DIE, PLOT BUNNIES OF DOOM!
(or at least stay safely locked up until I have time to put you into words)
Thanks for understanding! And a huge thank you to all who have read, reviewed, and all around stuck with me and my procrastination.
*ONE LAST VERY IMPORTANT NOTE TO READ*
I have DELETED a few of my stories, consisting of the following:
I will also be EDITING these stories:
Make a Move
I'm no longer using certain OC's, so I'm editing these to use canon pairings instead of AU pairings. They'll still be the same story (for the most part), just with canon characters. I just wanted to let you know, and if you really liked the story, just let me know and I can e-mail it to you.
"Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the f*ck you were gonna do anyway."
Unsafe External Link