Poll: In the Total Drama series, who would also be a perfect pairing for Heather, besides Alejandro? Vote Now!
Author has written 131 stories for Total Drama series, Bold and the Beautiful, King of Fighters, SWAT Kats, Regular Show, Wrestling, DC Superheroes, Batman, Phineas and Ferb, My Little Pony, Family Guy, Gravity Falls, and Victorious.
I'm not telling everyone my full name, but this is what I do.
Likes: Rap, Classic rock, country music, Shows that make me laugh, Wrestling, the Total Drama series, sad country and rock songs, video games, Fanfiction.net, Archie comics, American Gladiators, Nightwing (the DC superhero), Arkansas Razorbacks, Celebrity Jeopardy skits on Saturday Night Live
Dislikes: Anyone named "Alejandro", shows that make me tired or not funny, Disco music (it sucks), Harsh criticism from reviewers (I hate it very much. And besides, I deserve a little respective point of view from the reviewers themselves.), flamers and harsh reviewers from my stories (if you don't like my stories, don't even read, review, flame or criticize them. It's just that simple.)
Favorite Shows: Total Drama Island/Action/World Tour/Revenge of the Island, American Gladiators, That 70s Show, Two And A Half Men, Young Justice, Everybody Hates Chris, Family Matters, Married...With Children, Family Guy, Ed, Edd n Eddy, SpongeBob SquarePants, Regular Show, Adventure Time With Finn And Jake, WWE RAW, WWE SmackDown, Impact Wrestling, How I Met Your Mother, The Nanny, The Bold And The Beautiful, House, South Park, Simpsons, Futurama, The Big Bang Theory, Dan Vs., Ninja Warrior, American Ninja Warrior, American Idol, America's Got Talent, I Love the 70s/80's/90's, Code Geass, Bleach, Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh!/GX/5DS, Digimon, Batman: The Animated Series, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron, Beavis And Butt-Head, Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls, Arrow, The Dukes of Hazzard, Tosh.0, Rocko's Modern Life, Victorious, Night Court, The George Lopez Show
Favorite Wrestlers/Divas: Zack Ryder, CM Punk, Kelly Kelly, John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton, The Miz, Rey Mysterio, John Morrison, Kofi Kingston, Santino Marella, Evan Bourne, The Undertaker, Rob Van Dam, Batista, Triple H, Hulk Hogan, Bret "HitMan" Hart, The Rock, Kane, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Alberto Del Rio, Ricardo Rodriguez, Edge, The Ultimate Warrior, Trish Stratus, Shawn Michaels, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, "Macho Man" Randy Savage, Miss Elizabeth, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, Big Boss Man, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Hawk, Animal, Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake, British Bulldog, Owen Hart, Andre The Giant, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase, Alberto Del Rio, Mr. Perfect, Tatanka, Ryback, Brodus Clay, Sweet T Tensai, Damien Sandow, Cody Rhodes, Hornswoggle, The Great Khali, JBL
Favorite Musicians/Bands: AC/DC, Van Halen, Aerosmith, KISS, Rush, Cheap Trick, The Police, Nickelback, Bruce Springsteen, Black Sabbath, America, Led Zeppelin, Nirvana, Motley Crue, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax, Iron Maiden, John Mellencamp, The Doors, The Eagles, The Beatles, Poison, Warrant, Queensryche, Skid Row, Whitesnake, James Durbin, Phillip Phillips, Shinedown, Bryan Adams, Don Henley, Joe Walsh, Johnny Cash, Bachman Turner Overdrive, David Bowie, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Michael Jackson, 3 Doors Down, All-American Rejects, ZZ Top, Danzig, The Misfits, Powerman 5000, INXS, Fleetwood Mac, Ted Nugent, Ozzy Osbourne, Velvet Revolver, Guns N Roses, Keith Sweat, Pink Floyd, Avenged Sevenfold, Public Enemy, RUN-DMC, Dan Fogelberg, Blink-182, Earth Wind & Fire, Kool & The Gang, Hammer, Nicki Minaj, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, Garth Brooks, Mark Chestnutt, Sawyer Brown, Trace Adkins, Trisha Yearwood, Toby Keith, Kenny Rogers, Dolly Parton, Wynonna, Merle Haggard, Steve Wariner, Vince Gill, Reba McEntire, Clint Black, John Michael Montgomery, Hank Williams Jr., Restless Heart, Alabama, Ricky Van Shelton, The Judds, Joe Diffie, Tanya Tucker, Eddie Rabbitt, Crystal Gayle, The Oak Ridge Boys, George Strait
Favorite Movies: American Pie series, Boyz-N-The-Hood, The Warriors, The Fast and The Furious, 2012, The Day After Tomorrow, X-Men, Pure Country, They Live, Talledega Nights, Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story, Detroit Rock City, The Lorax, The Avengers, The Expendables
Favorite Video Games: Mortal Kombat series, King of Fighters series, Street Fighter series, WWE Smackdown vs. RAW series, the SSX series, Twisted Metal series
Characters I support (TV/Games/Comics):
Two and a Half Men - Charlie Harper, Alan Harper, Jake Harper, Berta, Rose, Kandi (Alan's ex-wife), Chelsea (Charlie's ex-girlfriend), Dr. Herb Melnick, Evelyn Harper
Married...With Children - Al Bundy, Bud Bundy, Peg Bundy, Kelly Bundy, Jefferson D'Arcy, Marcy D'Arcy, Buck, Griff, Bob Rooney
Family Matters - Steve Urkel, Laura Winslow, Eddie Winslow, Carl Winslow, Harriette Winslow, Waldo Geraldo Faldo
Ed, Edd n Eddy - Ed, Edd, Eddy, Jonny 2x4, Nazz, Rolf, Plank
The Bold And The Beautiful - Ridge Forrester, Taylor Hayes, Bill Spencer, Liam Spencer, Hope Logan, Eric Forrester Stephanie Forrester, Rick Forrester, Thomas Forrester, Marcus Forrester, Dayzee Leigh
Victorious - Tori Vega, Beck Oliver, Andre Harris, Robbie Shapiro, Cat Valentine, Sinjin
Beavis and Butt-Head - Beavis, Butt-Head, Mr. Van Driessen, Coach Buzzcut, Cornholio
Yu-Gi-Oh/GX/5DS - Yugi Moto, Seto Kaiba, Joey Wheeler, Mai Valentine, Duke Devlin, Tea Gardner, Tristan Taylor, Bakura, Jaden Yuki, Syrus Truesdale, Bastion Misawa, Axel Brodie, Aster Phoenix, Alexis Rhodes, Chazz Princeton, Tyranno Hassleberry, Jesse Andersen, Zane Truesdale, Yusei Fudo, Jack Atlas, Crow, Akiza
Naruto - Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Shikamaru Nara, Ino Yamanaka, Choji Akimichi, Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Akamaru, Shino Aburame, Rock Lee, Neji Hyuga, TenTen, Gaara, Kankuro, Temari, Konohamaru, Kakashi Hatake, Iruka Umino, Might Guy, Asuma Sarutobi, Kurenai Yuhi, Anko Mitarashi, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Shizune, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki
Bleach - Ichigo Kurosaki, Orihime Inoue, Uryu Ishida, Yasutora "Chad" Sado, Renji Abarai, Rukia Kuchiki, Byakuya Kuchiki, Rangiku Matsumoto, Toshiro Hitsugaya, Kenpachi Zaraki, Yachiru, Yoruichi Shihoin, Soi Fon, Don Kanonji, Ganju Shiba, Hanataro Yamada
Code Geass - Lelouch Lamperouge, Shirley Fenette, Suzaku Kururugi, Euphemia, Rivalz Cardemonde, Cornelia, Viletta, Ohgi
Dan Vs. - Dan, Chris, Elise
DC Comics - Batman, Catwoman, Talia Al Ghul, Huntress, Nightwing, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Joker
Total Drama - Heather, Justin, Geoff, Bridgette, DJ, Eva, LeShawna, Owen, Izzy, Duncan, Gwen, Trent, Cody, Sierra, Harold, Beth, Ezekiel, Eva, Noah, Tyler, Lindsay, Mike, Zoey, Brick, Jo, Dawn, Lightning, Anne Maria, Dakota, Sam, Cameron, B, Blaineley, Chris McLean, Chef Hatchet, Fang the Mutated Shark
Regular Show - Rigby, Mordecai, Margaret, Benson, Skips, High-Five Ghost, Eileen, Thomas, Pops, Muscle Man
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Spike, Princess Cadence, Shining Armor, Prince Blueblood
Phineas and Ferb - Phineas, Ferb, Candace, Isabella, Baljeet, Buford, Perry, Carl the Intern, Major Monogram, Monty Monogram, Vanessa Doofenshmirtz, Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Linda, Lawrence
Gravity Falls - Dipper, Mabel, Gruncle Stan, Soos, Wendy
Archie Comics - Archie Andrews, Betty Cooper, Reggie Mantle, Veronica Lodge, Jughead Jones
Adventure Time With Finn and Jake - Finn, Jake, Princess Bubblegum, Lady Rainicorn, Marceline The Vampire Queen, Lumpy Space Princess, Ice King, Fionna, Cake, Prince Gumball, Marshall Lee The Vampire King
Night Court - Judge Harry T. Stone, Christine Sullivan, Dan Fielding, Mac Robinson, Bull Shannon, Roz Russell
SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron - "T-Bone" Chance Furlong, "Razor" Jake Clawson, Callie Briggs
Family Guy - Peter Griffin, Lois Griffin, Chris Griffin, Stewie Griffin, Brian Griffin, Glenn Quagmire, Joe Swanson, Adam West, Tom Tucker, Carter Pewterschmidt
That 70s Show - Eric Forman, Donna Pinciotti, Steven Hyde, Michael "Tater Nuts" Kelso, Jackie Burkhart, Fez, Leo the Hippie, Red Forman, Kitty Forman, Bob Pinciotti
SpongeBob SquarePants - SpongeBob SquarePants, Sandy Cheeks, Squidward Tentacles, Patrick Star, Mr. Krabs, Gary, Pearl, Mrs. Puff, Larry
House - Dr. Gregory House, Dr. Lisa Cuddy, Dr. Eric Foreman, Dr. James Wilson, Dr. Robert Chase, Dr. Taub, Thirteen
Futurama - Fry, Leela, Bender, Amy Wong, Dr. Zoidberg, Professor Farnsworth, Hermes
The Big Bang Theory - Sheldon Cooper, Penny, Leonard Hofstadter, Howard Wolowitz, Bernadette Rostenowski, Amy Farrah Fowler, Rajesh "Raj" Koothrappali, Howard's Mother
Everybody Hates Chris - Chris, Julius, Rochelle, Drew, Tonya, Kill Moves, Greg Wulliger, Doc, Risky, Jerome (let me hold a dollar!)
South Park - Eric Cartman, Kenny McCormick, Stan Marsh, Wendy Testaburger, Butters Stotch, Tweek, Jimmy, Timmy, Mr. Garrison, Randy Marsh, Chef (R.I.P. Issac Hayes)
How I Met Your Mother: Ted Mosby, Robin Sherbatsky, Barney Stinson, Marshall Eriksen, Lily Aldrin
Mortal Kombat: Liu Kang, Kitana, Kung Lao, Johnny Cage, Sonya Blade, Jax, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Cyber Sub-Zero, Nightwolf, Cyrax, Kurtis Stryker (POLICE BRUTALITY!), Kabal, Smoke, Mileena, Jade, Raiden
Couples I support:
Two And A Half Men: Charlie/Rose, Charlie/Chelsea, Alan/Kandi, Alan/Lyndsey
Family Matters: Steve Urkel/Laura Winslow, Carl/Harriette
Married...With Children: Al/Peggy, Bud/any chick, Jefferson/Marcy
Ed, Edd n Eddy: Eddy/Nazz, Edd/Sarah, Jonny/Plank, Kevin/his bicycle
The Bold And The Beautiful: Ridge/Taylor, Liam/Hope, Marcus/Dayzee, Bill/Katie
Victorious: Beck/Tori, Robbie/Cat, Andre/Jade (sounded cute to me)
Code Geass: Lelouch/Shirley, Suzaku/Euphemia
DC Comics: Batman/Catwoman, Superman/Wonder Woman, Green Arrow/Black Canary, Nightwing/Huntress
Total Drama series: Justin/Heather, Geoff/Bridgette, Trent/Gwen, Duncan/Gwen, Harold/Beth, Owen/Izzy, Owen/Blaineley, Cody/Sierra, Tyler/Lindsay, Noah/Eva, DJ/Katie, Brady/Beth, Chris/Blaineley, Mike/Zoey, Lightning/Anne Maria, Sam/Dakota, Brick/Jo, Scott/Dawn
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic: Prince Blueblood/Rarity, Spike/Rarity, Big Macintosh/Miss Cherrilee, Shining Armor/Princess Cadence
Gravity Falls: Dipper/Wendy
Phineas and Ferb - Phineas/Isabella, Ferb/Vanessa, Monty/Vanessa, Lawrence/Linda
Adventure Time With Finn And Jake - Finn/Princess Bubblegum, Jake/Lady Rainicorn, Fionna/Prince Gumball
The Big Bang Theory - Leonard/Penny, Sheldon/Amy, Howard/Bernadette, Sheldon/Leonard's Mom, Raj/Somebody
Regular Show - Mordecai/Margaret, Rigby/Eileen
Night Court - Harry/Christine
SWAT Kats - The Radical Squadron - Razor/Callie, T-Bone/Felina
That 70s Show - Eric/Donna, Red/Kitty, Fez/Jackie
House - House/Cuddy, Foreman/Thirteen, Chase/Cameron
The Nanny - Maxwell/Fran, Niles/CC
South Park - Stan/Wendy, Mr. Garrison/Mr. Slave
How I Met Your Mother - Ted Mosby/Robin Sherbatsky, Marshall Eriksen/Lily Aldrin, Barney Stinson/Anyone who isn't Robin
Mortal Kombat - Liu Kang/Kitana
Couples I do not support:
That 70s Show: Randy/Donna, Hyde/Jackie
Married...With Children: Steve/Marcy
Ed, Edd n Eddy: Kevin/Nazz, Ed/Kankers
The Bold And The Beautiful: Ridge/Brooke
Gravity Falls: Robbie/Wendy (I prefer Dipper/Wendy)
Total Drama series: Alejandro/Heather, Duncan/Courtney, Harold/LeShawna, Justin/Beth, Justin/Courtney, Ezekiel/Anne Maria (Really? Really?), Vito/Anne Maria
The Big Bang Theory: Raj/Howard, Raj/Himself
South Park: Anyone/Kyle
How I Met Your Mother: Barney/Robin, Ted/Victoria
Characters I Hate:
Two and a Half Men: Judith Harper, Walden Schmidt, Zoey (she seriously needs to die)
Married...With Children: Steve Rhoades, Seven
Ed, Edd n Eddy: Sarah, Jimmy, Kevin, The Kanker Sisters
Beavis and Butt-Head: Principal McVicker
Family Guy: Meg Griffin
Bold And The Beautiful: Steffy Forrester, Amber Moore, Brooke Logan (Sorry, not a huge Brooke/Ridge fan)
Victorious: Jade West, Trina Vega (Geez, shut the hell up already!)
Total Drama series: Alejandro, Sadie, Courtney, Scott, Staci
Gravity Falls: Robbie
Naruto: Sasuke Uchiha, Orochimaru, Kabuto Yakushi
That 70s Show: Randy Pearson (he caused the show to go down the toilet)
The Nanny: Brighton (seriously?)
My Most Favorite Couples:
20. Charlie Harper/Chelsea (or Rose) (Two and a Half Men) - Charlie Harper will always be a badass no matter who he's with. Whenever it's Chelsea (because of her hot cleavage) or that crazy stalker Rose (she's cute, I like her too.) He's the only reason I have this pen name, because I am a huge fan!
19. Steve Urkel/Laura Winslow (Family Matters) - I loved how this relationship compared to Harold and LeShawna's relationship on the Total Drama series. Except if Urkel was White and had a long full name. I was really happy these two finally became together just in time for the series finale.
18. Red Forman/Kitty Forman (That 70s Show) - Red's hardass behavior and Kitty's sweet, perky personality was the most definite reasons I watch this show to this day! Anyone who doesn't appreciate this couple for its wacky reasons...is a dumb-ass!!
17. Marcy D'Arcy/Jefferson D'Arcy (Married...With Children) - I heard on someone's profile that this couple was her favorite because Marcy had Jefferson by the balls and he definitely loves it! Amen to that! I agree so because I like her better with him than Marcy does with his ex-husband Steve Rhoades (a.k.a. Doodyface)
16. Eddy/Nazz (Ed, Edd n Eddy) - How much can Eddy try to impress Nazz with some lavish Playboy-like persona (It was shown when Nazz was babysitting him.)? This couple should be together, because lets face it, the time Nazz spends with Kevin is getting too damn old thanks to his bike...
15. Fry/Leela (Futurama) - This chemistry had been alive by the producers of the show since 1999! It's time that they started getting a life and be together! I don't know what it will be, but I agree it would be interesting having a purple-haired cyclops having feelings for a orange-haired delivery boy.
14. Mordecai/Margaret (Regular Show) - AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...sometimes when I watch "Regular Show" on Cartoon Network...It's not just for Rigby, Benson, Pops, or Muscle Man... it's whenever I watch it for the scenes between Mordecai and Margaret, because they are just so heart-warming together. I freaked out and celebrated when they kissed for real! It was so amazing!
13. Jake "Razor" Clawson/Callie Briggs (SWAT Kats) - I always knew that she had a thing for him. I guess he doesn't mind if it makes Chance "T-Bone" Furlong jealous, which is fine by me since I dig catgirls in a weird way. Besides, Razor was kissed on the cheek by her counterpart on that medieval episode! That was definitely proof enough!
12. Finn/Princess Bubblegum (Adventure Time) - They look cute enough to be a couple, so what? Plus, I love me some bubblegum...
11. Ted Mosby/Robin Sherbatsky (How I Met Your Mother) - This couple could have been something if it wasn't for Robin breaking her engagement to Ted. Who knows, maybe if Ted doesn't find the mother of his future kids, he'll go back to Robin. Plus, I can't stand Barney and Robin together (Neil Patrick Harris is gay.) Somehow...I don't think it wasn't fair that the show wouldn't make Robin have any kids. It just ruined the mood. But my heart just melted when I saw Ted comfort her next to a Christmas display while "Highway To Hell" played. That's why they're awesome.
10. Beck Oliver/Tori Vega (Victorious) - My heart stopped when they kissed on that series premiere on Nickelodeon. They would look really sweet together, but when Beck is with that Goth-like bitch Jade, it's somewhat different. I thought that Beck and Jade would have finally broken up and a pairing between him and Tori would have been on the horizon, but unfortunately, Beck is back with Jade and the show got canceled at it's prime. It sucks I know, but it's destiny. But I think they would have look cuter nonetheless. Thanks a lot, Dan Schneider!
9. Reggie Mantle/Veronica Lodge (Archie comics) - This was my friend's favorite. At first, I thought it was a little boring, but I think this is sorta addicting! I think Reggie and Veronica definitely go together like chocolate and peanut butter! Both are arrogant snobs, both are beautiful, and they play the role of narcissist very well! Besides...they are adorable once you see them together! It's like a warm water bottle to your narcissistic heart...
8. Dick Grayson/Helena Bertinelli (DC Comics) - Also known as Nightwing and Huntress to most Batman fans. I had to include this couple in the list, just because they look so sexy as a pairing. And why not? Nightwing is attractive and fangirls just love his slick black and blue (and sometimes, black and red) outfit. And Huntress is just so damn sexy! There's nothing I wouldn't say about this couple. Except three words: One... night... stand.
7. Geoff/Bridgette (Total Drama series) - Every Total Drama fan knows this is the most sweetest couple in the show's history. Why, cause it shows that Geoff would live, die, and sleep with the love that is the hot surfer chick we all love! Somehow, despite the obstacles, trials, and tribulations, it showed why this couple still stays strong just like Hulk Hogan's WWE Championship reign in the 80's.
6. Eric Forman/Donna Pinciotti (That 70s Show) - Like Geoff and Bridgette on the Total Drama series, one of the most sweetest couples from the 70s. They are exactly alike through one another. (Geoff and Eric had tattoos on their asses on one point, and they make out with their girlfriends way too much, which is hot in some other cases.) I was finally happy when they got back together for the series finale, because Donna being paired up with Randy just ended up being a major disaster for the show.
5. Al Bundy/Peggy Bundy (Married With Children) - Al Bundy is like a hero to all men around the world who think their lives suck. Peggy must be a hero to all the women who just want to ignore their husband's deeds for no reason. But together, their tender moments show how Al is a big, strong teddy bear. I couldn't get enough of this couple, no doubt!
4. Fez/Jackie Burkhart (That 70s Show) - Okay, I was apparent that Fez had a thing for Jackie after all the episodes the gang went through. Jackie finally proved that she got over Kelso and Hyde and started going out with a real gentleman like Fez. (We all agree that Fez is hot in many female fans eyes...)
3. Monty Monogram/Vanessa Doofenshmirtz (Phineas and Ferb) - Reminds me of Romeo & Juliet. It's like both of their fathers hate each other, but so far, both of their kids are in love with each other. (AWWWWWW!) This couple is just too adorable. Warms my heart everytime.
2. Ridge Forrester/Taylor Hayes (The Bold And The Beautiful) - The only soap opera I watch (Yes, I like B&B, so frickin what!?). Any reason why this couple is one of my favorites is because Ronn Moss and Hunter Tylo are two of my favorites in the soap opera world. Seeing them together is pretty hot in everyone's eyes. Both Taylor and Ridge are like fine wine, they only look better with age. It sucks that thiss couple will never happen again due to Ronn Moss leaving Bold And The Beautiful. I would have really liked to see them get together. Down with Ridge/Brooke! Ridge/Taylor truly forever!
1. Justin/Heather (Total Drama series) - Okay, I know why everyone's thinking. "Why Heather and Justin? She's with Alejandro, although she stabbed him in the back! And besides, Justin and Heather ain't even a real couple!" The real reason this was number 1 is because it just wasn't right that Justin should have been the better antagonist compared similar to Heather. I always feel sad that the show's creators never even considered putting a seductive hottie like Heather with a handsome heartthrob like Justin, because if you always shown in early episodes of Total Drama Island and the promotional flipbooks on the show's Wikia page, I think these two should deserve each other. I can't stand how Alejandro overshadowed Justin as the hot guy and how he charmed Heather. It's so unfair! I always seemed to cry when I picture Justin not being her. It may never happen for me, and I don't know if it will ever happen in a million years, but I would have liked to think that it did. Sometimes, life's a cruel thing and you'll have to accept it. It's fate and destiny.
My Least Liked Couples (the ones that I hate with a passion):
20. Steve Rhoades/Marcy Rhoades D'Arcy (Married...With Children) - This was wrong on many ways. First, their relationship was doomed from the 4th season. I don't know what a#$-hole way did Steve ever leave his wife like that. I'm glad Marcy dumped his ass for a real man like Jefferson (he resembles Justin from Total Drama, seriously! I couldn't lie to you!). Enough said.
19. Archie Andrews/Veronica Lodge (Archie Comics) - Reasons unknown, I like Archie/Betty and Reggie/Veronica better. Archie/Veronica just doesn't go well with me.
18. Kevin/Nazz (Ed, Edd n Eddy) - Like I said, Kevin spends way too much on his bike. I don't know why Nazz ever wants to put up with his crap.
17. Randy Pearson/Donna Pinciotti (That 70's Show) - Randy ruined That 70's Show when Eric and Kelso left. Somehow, I think it lost an whole amount of interest in that season when he joined. There are some episodes in the 8th season that are funny (but I don't think he's not.) Eric and Donna will truly be forever! Randy and Donna...not so much.
16. Finn/Flame Princess (Adventure Time) - Um, because if they kept kissing, Finn's just gonna be barbequed well done.
15. Nightwing/Batgirl (DC Comics) - A.k.a. Dick Grayson and Barbara Gordon, two of Batman's companions. I prefer them as friends better. Nothing much left to say here.
14. Barney Stinson/Robin Sherbatsky (How I Met Your Mother) - I was disgusted that Robin would be Barney's bride in the end of season 7. Besides, isn't Neil Patrick Harris gay? No offense to NPH, I think he's a wonderful actor. Besides, I like Robin/Ted way better than this couple, oh and Ted/Victoria too, I can't stand them either.
13. Beck Oliver/Jade West (Victorious) - I was so happy when they broke up! It was really good that Beck finally stood up for himself after being uncomfortable by her rude attitude since day one.
12. Steve Urkel/Myra (Family Matters) - Um, weird? Myra's just annoying. I like Steve/Laura better. Nuff said.
11. Michael Kelso/Jackie Burkhart (That 70's Show) - Kelso's stupid enough as it is. No explanation.
10. Harold/LeShawna (Total Drama series) - Why doesn't LeShawna just be with Harold already? I'm getting sick and tired of her trying not to refuse Harold's compliments. I'm thinking of changing this couple to the "Couples I Hate" section. I think Harold would look better with Beth (she's like Harold, only shorter.)
9. Ridge Forrester/Brooke Logan (The Bold and the Beautiful) - What can I say? I seriously can't stand this couple. Besides, I'm much more of a Ridge/Taylor fan anyway. No excuses, Bridge fans, that's just the way that it is.
8. Justin/Beth or Courtney (Total Drama series) - Courtney never had any feelings for him whatsoever!! Any questions!? Not to mention, Beth's attraction to him sorta makes me cringe from the inside, because no one would expect Justin/Beth to happen. It makes me uncomfortable.
7. Jaden Yuki/Alexis Rhodes (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX) - I know Jaden's the hero, but why in the holy heck would anyone pair this happy-go-lucky dingbat with a blonde hottie from Obelisk Blue? I prefer her being with someone like Aster Phoenix or Chazz Princeton, but Jaden and Alexis being together makes me kind of nautious...
6. Eddy/Lee Kanker (Ed, Edd n Eddy) - I cringe a little bit whenever I think of this couple. She aint even good looking! Well...Eddy is, although with a weird passion. (He's the Hugh Hefner of that show.)
5. Alan Harper/Judith Harper (Two and a Half Men) - When it comes to Alan's wife, Judith is so a buzzkill. I don't even know why such an ass liek Judith kicked Alan out in the first place. Alan will refuse to be held down any longer by her crap! You go, Alan!
4. Jonny 2x4/Plank (Ed, Edd n Eddy) - Again, I don't know why I put this on the Couples I Support list. Really, if Jonny ever grows up as a man, who's he gonna marry? A damn Redwood? One of these days he's gonna have to leave that piece of crap board that is his friend. Get ready for the wood chipper!!
3. Duncan/Courtney (Total Drama series) - Hey...Duncan got uncomfortable, okay?
2. Steven Hyde/Jackie Burkhart (That 70s Show) - I don't know why they never got together in the series finale. Hyde is such a wussy-boy that he can't accept a woman's love. It really burns me up that part of me hates him because of that. What happened? He married a stripper instead of her. I'm also sick of the amount of the fanfics about this couple. It blinds my eyes entirely.
1. Alejandro/Heather (Total Drama series) - This...feels...so...wrong. First of all, who else in their pot-headed, donkey-assed mind would Heather wanna be paired up with this latin loser. Were those producers on PCP when they want Heather to pair up with someone who talks like Justin, looks like Justin, has the same style as Justin...but isn't Justin at all? Whenever I think of them, I just want to attack that no-good piece of Spanish crap!! In my opinion, this is a horrible mistake! I was sorta hoping that Heather wouldn't go back to them after the incident, but wait a minute, here's what I learned so far from "Total Drama: Revenge Of The Island" and it's a spoiler alert...they're now together even though Alejandro's a damn robot! I blame the creators for making this couple happen in the first place. I think Heather should deserve someone with kindness and beauty such as Justin or D.J. Still, I just hate this couple to death and I hope they don't last long. Cause if everyone of you AleHeather supporters don't like me of what I write about this couple, hate me whatsoever, I don't care.
My List of Role Models:
20. Red Forman (That 70s Show) - One word that always made me like him: "DUMBASS!"
19. Jefferson D'Arcy (Married...With Children) - Reminds me of Justin from Total Drama.
18. James Bond (007) - Pierce Brosnan plays the best Bond ever. No doubt about it.
17. Ted Mosby (How I Met Your Mother) - Love him when paired with Robin.
16. Eric Cartman (South Park) - Beefcake!!
15. Waylon Jennings - Best Outlaw ever!!
14. Eddy (Ed, Edd n Eddy) - I'm similar to him every way!
13. John Morrison (WWE) - The Shaman of Sexy and the Monday Night Delight! His looks could put a male model to shame, and his body is rock-hard immortal! It's like Jim Morrison and Spiderman put together!! It's unbelievable! It's just a damn shame that WWE released him after the company sent him into a god-awful losing streak, but I still think he's awesome...
12. Liu Kang (Mortal Kombat) - Reminds me a whole lot more like Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat.
11. Sheldon Cooper (The Big Bang Theory) - BAZINGA!
10. Geoff (Total Drama series) - We both like to party hardy! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
9. Steve Urkel (Family Matters) - He gives nerds hope!!
8. Al Bundy (Married...With Children) - In moments of a stalled economy, he always cheers me up. I too would like to join "NO MA'AM"!!
7. Jim Morrison - The lead singer of The Doors, taken by this world so young at age 27 in 1971. His spirit reigns inside of me like never before. Val Kilmer playing him in the 1991 movie is the only reason to love him even more. He's the only reason I respect him.
6. Ultimate Warrior (WWE) - His promos are like pure poetry. He may not be in the WWE Hall of Fame someday, but he is nonetheless, one of my favorite heroes of the squared circle.
5. Ridge Forrester (The Bold And The Beautiful) - He is immortal! Long live Ronn Moss!! And long live Ridge/Taylor!!
4. Batman - All due respect. Adam West, Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer, and Christian Bale all made good Batmans. He's the Dark Knight for a reason! His look just seems timeless as years go by! But on the other hand, George Clooney's Batman sucked donkey ass.
3. Reggie Mantle (Archie comics) - He too reminds me of Justin from Total Drama. He and Veronica do make the a good couple I tell you that. He's definitely a lot more narcissistic, which I love a whole lot more myself!
2. Charlie Harper (Two And A Half Men) - I'm disappointed that he's not gonna be around since Charlie Sheen's character on "Two And A Half Men" is dead. But you can never kill the legend that is Charlie Harper/Sheen! WINNING to the end!!
1. Justin (Total Drama) - Despite the fact that he failed as an antagonist for the Total Drama series. I'm still a big fan of him, enough said.
Unsafe External Link