Author has written 3 stories for Twilight.
I believe in to live and let live:) And in the dreaming!
Follow me on twitter: ToTheDreamingI admit that I really don't have a lot of interesting things to tweet about, but if you ask me something, I will tweet you back.
Welcome to my world...
Beautiful Sorrow won a few awards.
Best New Author category at the Avant Garde Awards: http://bit.ly/iLy65r
Underdog Awardat the Shimmer Awards in the 2011 Summer Quarter: http://bit.ly/z1kekq
Best Story Overall at the Tomato Soup Award: http://bit.ly/w8bRVg
Most Unrecognized Author at the Tomato Soup Award: http://bit.ly/zKMZsc
Caffeine Awardat the Tomato Soup Award: http://bit.ly/yAJiFA
Blog mentions of Beautiful Sorrow:
- Twi-Lin included it in her blogTwi-Lin's Twi Thoughts. I am so grateful to have her as a reader! Check out her site: http://bit.ly/xEEnyS
- The fantastic girls who began the brilliant initiative called Twific Database reviewed my story as their Pick of the Week. You can check it out here: http://bit.ly/AgNDVi. They also hosted the story as a Fan Fave. I am so grateful! Thank you Sapphire! Here’s the link: http://bit.ly/qFv26L
- The kind ladies at the Avant Garde Awards profiled the story in their Story Spotlight section: http://bit.ly/of9AIh
- Indie Fic Pimp featured it in their blog. IcarusToSun honored me by reviewing it! Thank you so much! You can find it here: http://bit.ly/xA9cgA
- The kick ass Lady Tazz reviewed and featured it at Twi Muses. She even interviewed me for the piece!! Wow! You can see it here: http://bit.ly/zmCGi5
- The awesome Cullen818 rec-ed my story at the fantabulous site Darkest Temptations: http://bit.ly/jk0rQ3 as well as over atJasper's Naughty Girls: http://bit.ly/xmpL02
- The Wayward Pushers featured it at their site. I love them! Here’s the link: http://bit.ly/kQeSOr
You can find the banners to all my stories here: http://delirium-formerly-delight.tumblr.com/
Yup! I am messing around with one. Come and take a look: http://dream-of-the-endless.blogspot.com/
The awesome Wintermaerchen is translating Beautiful Sorrow to German. Thank you so much, sweetie! I am honored! You can find it here: http://bit.ly/yhdZwq
Fandom for Causes:
I have donated a piece The Bereft- A ‘Beautiful Sorrow’ outtake toFandom4Heroes.
Summary: Eleazar - the man who mentored Carlisle and created a monster. He is shrewd, calculating, and heartless. Or is he really?
Banner: Courtesy of the brilliant Verosmee Cullen, I scored this banner for the outtake: http://bit.ly/w3JiTH
I've also donated Chapter 1 of a story that I'm writing for my friend and beta, Lulabelle98 toFandom4Children. It's called Virgin Atlantic 009.
Summary: Bella works in a duty free store at Heathrow. She is young and bored, and can’t wait for “life” to finally happen as she watches thousands of people pass through the mega cross-road. Then one day a beautiful traveler walks in to buy a box of rather specific condiments. This is for Lulabelle98; how I imagine her to be.
Banner: I haveSweetLovinCullen to thank for this one: http://bit.ly/wbtK8T
Hope you'll consider donating. There are oodles of brilliant authors who are contributing. The causes are worthy.