Author has written 16 stories for Good Luck Charlie, Lemonade Mouth, Shake It Up!, Harry Potter, Teen Wolf, Victorious, Aladdin, How to Rock, and Little Mermaid.
One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. - Bob Marley
Do you know that our soul is composed of harmony? - Leonardo De Vinci
Without music, life would Bb - Unknown
What are those football players doing on the band's field?-Unknown
The Avengers is currently my favorite movie. I've always been a sucker for the Marvel comics, and, erm- cough cough- Captain America.
Random information, anyone?
I'm currently sixteen years of age (groan, I'm getting old)
My name is insignificantly unimportant.
If you haven’t guessed already, I like writing. Shocker, isn’t it?
I’m in band, and love it, and yes, I'm in High School.
Living in Dallas Texas all my life, and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. Dallas FTW, whoop, whoop!
Love them Texas Rangers. Any baseball fans out there? Ian Kinsler lovers? No? Only me? Tremendous… more for me.. Hehe, (awkward laughs...)
I adore dancing. I started when I was about three, and progressed 'till where I am now. Currently, I.aM.mE. is my fascination at the moment. America's Best Dance Crew season 6.
Music is always with me. Never seen without my iPod.
I'll miss all my band seniors next year. I love them all, they are my family, and will forever be in my heart.
News-I apologize, my Microsoft Word isn't responding currently, and I have to get it fixed. Currently I'm writing on a document I'm not entirely used to. Again, apologies to everyone waiting for updates. I'm trying, loves!
You know you're a band geek when:
1. You hear music on the radio and you start marking time.
2. You're walking behind someone and you're in step with them.
3. You try to guess the tempo of your favorite song.
4. All your friends are in band.
5. You don't mind changing clothes on the bus.
6. You know how to change on the bus without revealing anything.
7. People ask you about your social life and you say "Oh you mean my flute?" (pff. French horn. Brass kicks as-... er, butt...)
8. You practice your instrument more than you talk to your dog..
9. You see your section more than you see your family.
10. Everyone wants to kill the other football team...and you want to kill the other band.
11. You're alone and you suffocate because no one's telling you to breathe.
12. The band room is your second home. It is your home if you've got it bad.
13. You've actually been to band camp and consider it the highlight of your summer.
14. You recite the alphabet A through G then start back at A again.
15. Someone could empty their spit valve on your shoe and you wouldn't care.
16. Spit rags/swabbers don't gross you out.
17. You carry cork grease in your pocket.
18. 9/2 time scares the b'jeezus out of you, while dying a slow painful death in a pit of snakes doesn't.
19. Your philosophy is: "If you don't have your mouthpiece then what the heck is that noise coming out of your mouth?"
20. You and your pals have memorized the entire repertoire for the year and can play your respective parts together...on kazoos.
21. You hear a song on the radio and think: "Hey, this'd make a good pep band song."
22. You don't describe people by going "She's got brown hair, dark eyes, kind of tall..", but go "She's an alto sax."
23. Your conductor is your hero.
24. You have a designated section in your closet dubbed "for concert attire".
25. You go around humming the last song you practiced, even if it's Bb major scale.
26. A random person could punch you in the face and you wouldn't respond, but you'll fight to the death over who in your section gets to play the solo.
27. Your biggest crush was/is your drum major. (scary true... even though all the others are as well...)
28. You listen to the classical station and can name off songs that you remember playing in band.
29. You always start off on the left foot.
30. You find it complicated to get in step with your reflection.
31. Everybody in band fights like they're family.
32. When walking down the hall you are in step with your friends. If someone is not, they fall behind or do a little foot shuffle to get in step.
33. You point out key changes and dynamics when you listen to the radio.
34. You can strip out of your uniform in less than a minute WITHOUT getting it on the floor in order to use the bathroom.
35. You can carry four different food products at a time and eat them while standing with your instrument on moving bleachers in the rain and not drop any crumbs on your pep band jersey.
36. Having people help dress and undress you isn't even remotely sexually stimulating.
37. You know how to walk on mud without slipping.
38. You miss class to march in a parade.
39. You point out instruments from the music in cartoons.
40. You're still humming band music from three years ago.
41. You start screaming "LEFT! LEFT! LEFT!" to the people that walk in front of you on your way to class.
42. You've never had to pay to get into a football/basketball game.
43. Your feet are together, your stomach is in, your shoulders are back, your head is up, and your eyes are "with pride." 24/7.
44. You've been wittness to a fallen xylophone, bells, chimes, or marimba.
45. Your English teacher is discussing banned bookes and you think - "band books?"
46. You sit at what is known by all as the "Band Table" in the cafeteria.
47. You pile as many band people as you can in one car to go and see "Final Fantasy". (hehe)
48. You tell people in the movie theater they're humming the "Final Fantasy" tune out of key. (grins)
49. You either hate orchestra or are incredibly envious of it.
50. Your friends (uh... friend) who aren't in band hang out in the band room before class starts.
51. You've never ever sat in your class section at a pep rally because you're playing.
52. If your dog called you to attention you wouldn't faint out of surprise until the at-ease. (giggles)
53. You go into spasms if you aren't in the same room as your instrument for more than two hours.
54. Someone asks you who your favorite band is and you say"High school or college? 4A or 5A school? DCI or what?"
55. Wal-Mart is having a sale on lawn ornaments and you think "Wow, they're selling pit members now?" (Amusing, yet rude)
56. When you do squatt and go's to get to a class you are late for.
57. You go to other football games to watch the other band.
58. You play the fight songs for FUN!
59. You listen to band demo CDs in your car.
60. Your CDs consist of mainly orchestral/band music.
I’m afraid that’s all for now folks. Thanks for checking out my crib, er, profile.
Unsafe External Link