| Follow . Favorite . Feed
|since||: 03-16-11, id: 2794283, Profile Updated: 01-22-12|
Author has written 9 stories for High School Musical, Hellcats, Suite Life series, and Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure.
- my name is kaitlyn
- i'm 21
- i'm a typical teenager, even though i'm technically not one anymore
- i'm a graphics freak
- writing is a strong passion, although i lose muse easily, so ideas are always welcome!
- i have cp (if you don't know what that is, message me and i'll explain) so when i purposely trip people, i blame it on my 'cp leg'
- i love corny jokes
- jeff dunham, rodney carrington, whitney cummings, kevin hart, anjelah johnson and george lopez are my favorite comedians of all time, and i DO quote them from time to time
- i love to read novels and i can usually get a 500 page book done in about three days, and that's INCLUDING the time it takes to do daily tasks, plus some
- when i write my stories, i almost never have a specific plot, i just go with it
- i often base my stories on things that have actually happened in my life, but it's obvious if it's not, when it's pretty much the same plot as whatever category the story is in
- i have over 30 siblings, including full, half, step, adopted and foster
- photography is another passion, so i'm constantly hosting photo shoots of my cousins and little sister
- my favorite movie of all time is the exorcist, and i'm told by my parents that i'm crazy
- i'm married to the bestest man ever. he's a robot. his name is gir. he wears a dog suit quite often. he's also constantly taking out his brain chip so there's more room for the tuna. and his cupcake
- zim was not invited to the wedding because we thought he'd try to stop us from our evil plans of making rainbows, unicorns and kittens the best things on earth
- no, i'm not related to vanessa hudgens, it's just my last name
- los angeles isn't as horrible as people say it is
- los angeles isn't as amazing as people say it is
- yes, i meant to post both statements about los angeles
- i've come to learn that if you have small children in the house and you can't hear them... then, you have to find them THAT instant because they're usually doing something they aren't supposed to do