Author has written 3 stories for Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.
Hello Epically Awesome world!
Pen Name: L.A.M.B-3
Birthday: April 23
Country of Birth: United States of America
Occupation: High school Junior, doing homework, and studying
Languages I can speak: English, Spanish
Favorite color: violet, magenta, hot pink, orange, turquoise, gold, silver, red, any neon colors
Favorite animals: dragons, all types of big cats, eagles
I'm going to be rewriting my previous stories. I have more ideas that I want to use and I see a lot of things to improve in them, like filling the plot holes. So sometime in the very near future, they will be rewritten. I'm also thinking about writing a Downton Abbey fanfic about Tom and Sybil to distract me from season 3 premiering in the UK right now...WHY DO AMERICANS HAVE TO WAIT TILL JANUARY?!?!?!11!!!1?1!
I've started a long term obsession with Downton Abbey. It's the best TV show I've ever seen in my life! OMG it's amazing!!! If you haven't seen it yet, you need to check it out!
I love to draw things, come up with new designs, and take pictures. Very right brained - the artistic non-math and non-science side. Very laid back too. I like to read and sleep (a lot) and procrastinate and take time to enjoy the small things in life.
Favorite quote - "Always look on the bright side of life...and watch as your hopes are crushed like crackers in a fat man's bed. And the fat man is angry!And the fat man has a sledge hammer! And the fat man is hitting the crackers yelling, DIE CRACKERS DIE!" -Rat (from Pearls Before Swine)
Favorite songs: Misery by Maroon 5, First Of The Year (Equinox) by Skrillex, Cinema by Benni Benassi (Skrillex remix), D.A.N.C.E (remix) by Justice, Letterbomb by Green Day, We Are Young by Fun, Renegades Of Funk by Rage Against The Machine, Testify by Rage Against The Machine, Sorry For Party Rocking by LMFAO, Stars Come Out by Calvin Harris, Barbra Streisand by Duck Sauce, Body Movin' by Beastie Boys (Fatboy Slim remix), Prime Time Of Your Life by Daft Punk, Harder Better Faster Stronger by Daft Punk, Nyan Cat Theme Song, Runnin' Wild by Airbourne, Buddy Holly by Weezer, and a lot more...my tastes in music are quite varied...
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? On my foot. I scraped in against a ceramic plate I made...it was hiding on my messy bedroom floor.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? This thing called ugly boring plain beige paint.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? Well no, but i do sleepwalk. I wake up in really weird places sometimes. O.O
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Anything! I love music!!!
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? About 5 in the afternoon.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? You have no idea how sleep deprived I am.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My friends from my old school.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? Freedom. That counts right?
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'5...I think. Average height.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Sometimes.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? No. I like the dark. (That sounded creepy didn't it?)
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? I can't remember. I don't cry very easily.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? I don't wear perfume, and i especially don't like when people overuse it. *gasps for clean air*
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Dark brown eyes, or really light blue eyes. I'm partial to redheads.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? On top of a skyscraper possibly.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Energy Drink! I like red bull and monster...but i like coffee a lot too...
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Ham and Pineapple.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Chocolate!
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? My friends made me a hilarious comic book for me on my birthday.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? If you mean like a crush, then yes. But you'll never know.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? No.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? I LOVE CONVERSE.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? A fancy Russian hamster named shadow.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? A fancy Russian.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Um, it depends.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? A handwritten letter, and a favorite thing of theirs.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 3
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? I don't mind either. I suppose I would prefer brunettes though.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? 911...just kidding.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? That everyone thinks the world is going to end soon. Seriously, why?! Do you people want to die or something?!?!
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? I wish.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Spiders. I HATE THEM WITH A FIERY PASSION.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Lloy Ball, an American Olympic Men's Volleyball player. He gave me a high five.
37. FIRST JOB? Never had one. I was thinking of applying to a place that makes sandwiches...I can make a mean sandwich.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Oh yes. MILLIONS OF TIMES. *Laughs evilly*
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? I was sleeping.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Nope...no sharp metal objects are inside me.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My work ethic.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? No, actually. And I'm never going to need them either. Yay!
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? JELLO!!!
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? I'm not sure.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that i know of.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? No. I like to look at them though.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? You really want to know? Anything as long as its soap and cleans your hair.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes. It's very artistic looking.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I like em all! Except baloney. That's gross.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Getting distracted easily, and being very random...flying sailboats.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? I don't have any CDs right now. Everything is on my iPod.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Wait...what? I guess so...
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? No, It's who you are, and your personality that matters.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Listen to loud music, preferably dubstep.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? This computer that I'm on right now.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Do video games count?
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? 43
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? NO. I HATED THAT SHOW AND STILL DO.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? *Says sarcastically "No..."* Yes I do use it a lot.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mashed Potatoes
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Hm...I'll get back to this question.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? LydLyd and Keco.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? I can't choose!!!!!!
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Downton Abbey!!! (and The Mentalist, Castle, and The Middle.)
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE? Haha...I haven't taken those yet. I took the P-SAT though. It was hard. CURSE YOU MATH QUESTIONS!!!
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Does sherbet count?
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yep.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Today
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? What do you mean there was no #64? There is! '64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?'
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? I can't drive yet, although i did drive a tractor once...speedy 10 miles per hour.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? If it makes your day better, than go for it.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Currently Skrillex - The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani Ft. Akon
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Water
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My friend Amber
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Eyes.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Mah nah mah nah...you know the song in the Muppets? It's catchy. Look it up.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Spiders
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? December.
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Taurus (my sign) It's a bull!!!
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Brown
86. EYE COLOR? Dark brown. Almost black.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Taco Bell
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Yes. Love it.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? DOWNTON ABBEY! OMG BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? April 23 (my b-day) and Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, Thanksgiving.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? A little piano. Not much though.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Republican.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Kisses...or really big hugs.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships, obviously.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Red skinny jeans.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? A Toyota Corolla
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Atlas Shrugged By Ayn Rand
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Really? I don't think so.
Kids Are Quick
TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America .
TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?
TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with ' I. '
TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
TEACHER: Clyde, your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?
TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
Something Americans might find interesting (and the rest of us will find funny!)
When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ball-point pens would not work in zero gravity.
To combat this problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion (SERIOUSLY?!) developing a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to over 300 C.
The Russians used a pencil.
Enjoy paying your taxes.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what,
Unsafe External Link