Author has written 10 stories for Pretty Little Liars, Death Note, Young Justice, Naruto, Pretty Woman, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
"The best thing a girl in this world can be is a fool;a beautiful fool."
Name: Scarlette Smith (LOL, not really, but that's how its going to appear when I write my first book and it gets published and famous (Arrogance is a virtue) so remember that shiz! My real name is extremely foreign... You don't even want to try to pronounce it XD)
Martial Status: WOAH WOAH WOAH BUDDIE! YOU CANNOT JUMP JUST FROM THE NAME QUESTION TO THE SINGLE QUESTION, YOU HAVEN'T EVEN TAKEN ME OUT FOR A DAIQUIRI YET OR SOMETHING! XD But anyways,Single, but I plan to marry about a million different fictional characters when I move to Madagascar (It's totally legal to get married to more than one person there! Woopie!) so it's all good (But in all seriousness, I am single, and plan to never fall in love, thankyaverymuch)
Age: Wha- Why would you even ask me that question? Unless you a weird pedophile stalker... In which case, if you are, I will find you and go full apeshit fangirl on you, just you see XD But I will tell you this, I'm in high school (It fucking sucks)
Location: Even more stalker questions, *sigh, all I'm going to tell you is that it's the U.S. (No hate! We are quite lovely people... When you lure us out of McDonalds to talk to actual human beings XD)
Interests: Men (Huge one actually), History (Imma nerd), Anime, Pretty Little Liars, Gone with the Wind (Where'd you think I got Scarlette from? Just dropped an extra 'te' onto the end, darlings =D), Breakfast at Tiffany's, Mean Girls, Spoby, Ezria, SasuSaku, Phantom of the Opera, The Lying Game, Sleeping With Sirens (The band, people. I don't sleep with anyone (yet) especially not Sirens), New York City, Fangirling, NaruHina, Hetalia, Gossip Girl, Chuck/Blair, Mortal Instraments, Clace, Sizzy, Malec, *catches breath* ... and that's all I can remember... I need a life XD
Dislikes: ANY TYPE OF MATHEMATICS, ALL OF MATHEMATICS, EVERY SINGLE COURSE IN MATHEMATICS, EVERYTHING I'VE EVER BEEN TAUGHT IN MATHEMATICS, I. JUST. HATE. IT. ALL
About Me: Hi *waves* I don't know what much else there is to tell, but I felt like it's be a little cold to leave without doing an 'About Me' section. So... yeah, here I am. I guess you could say I'm kind of (*cough*) very arrogant, but honestly, I only act like that because the arrogant people never get picked on (So I've noticed), actually, I'm really shy. The only people that are my friends are the ones that talk to everyone and thats it. Hobbies are fangirling over everything (I go shit insane when I fangirl- I have, no joke, hacked into websites, ripped open pillows (Lovely story, message me if your curious =D) , broken vases and all that shiz.
So yeah, that's all- HOLY CRAP THATS LONG- Oh and I also talk a lot- obviously XD So now imma shuddup. Enjoy my overly long profile!
MY STORIES AND WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT... IN A MORE DETAILED EXPLANATION THAN THE SUMMARY, BABY!!!!!
Catagory: Pretty Little Liars.
Basic Summerazation (People, I don't care that I spelled it wrong...): It takes place after the season one finale and is a love story between Ezra and Aria and yes, baby, SPOBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its got some mystery in it, but its a PLL story. Thats to be expected.
My Second Victim:
Title: The Truth Beneath The Lie
Catagory: Death Note
Summary: Many people underestimate Misa Amane, many people think her stupid, oblivious and just plain worthless. But she's not, and there's only one other person who see's that... LxMisa Oneshot
Da Third One!;
Catagory: Death Note
Summary: Three Years Ago, in Russia a plane went down and on the plane was Seraphine Johnson, Light Yagami's american cousin. From the near fatal experience she gains the abilite to see ghosts and reincarnate dead people. When she's recovered in midst of all the Kira Craziness and is framed as Kira, what happens? Does Light ever get caught? Does L die or die too early? DOES MELLO LOSE HIS CHOCLATE BAR?????? LxOC
The Fourth One:
Title: Of Lawyers, Black Holes and the WTF Look
Catagory: Young Justice
Summary: (Collaboration with CK4Eva) A black hole appaers and me and one of my best friends who are working on mock trial homework get sucked into the YJ world tp prosecute Wally's father for child abuse. EXTREME crackfic.
This isn't on my profile because well, CK4Eva came up with this and stuff, then we atarted talking about it and it was written. So if you want to read it go to my fave authors lists and click CK4Eva, its there. I HIGHLY suggest you do, especially if your depressed.)
Number uh... Five?:
Catagory: Young Justice
Summary: Robin is known to have some weird ideas... and pretty sadistic ones, but what happens one day when he gets the best and most-sadistic of them all?
Chain Artemis and Wally together.
I am Number... Uh, wait, hold on. Would it be six? Six... Yup, I am number Six!
Catagory: Young Justice
Summary: A bunch of poems I wrote from diffrent members of the teams perspecitive about angst they have to deal with.
Summary: Sasuke Uchiha isn't as heartless and people think... especially on nights like these. Oneshot. Drabble.
Category: Pretty Little Liars
Summary: Toby Cavanaugh may be A, but he's not a heartless A. Especially not when it came to Spencer Hastings. Oneshot. Spoby
9) Title: Unexpected
Category: Pretty Woman
Summary: Vivian takes some time to reflect on her 'prince'
10) Title: Room 418
Summary: Sakura sucks at math. Sakura nearly fails freshman Algebra 1. The Principal of Sakura's school gives her a mandatory tutor. And her mandatory tutor is none other than Sasuke Uchiha, someone that bears a strong hatred towards Sakura. SasuSaku
By the way, my one of my asstastic BFF'S CK4Eva and I have opened the CKKatverse. Check it out, all of it is on CK's profile
ANNOUNCEMENT TO EVERYONE THAT ACTUALLY READS MY STORIES
I am so freaking sorry that its taken me a generation to update
No really, I am.
But I have a somewhat valid excuse. These past couple months haven't been... the easiest for me. I'm not going to go into specifics but basically, I've been kind of... out of it since November. For medical and personal reasons.
So I'm sorry but I'll have new chappies out soon! Promise!
One day, when I was a freshman in high school, I saw a kid from my class was walking home from school.His name was Kyle. It looked like he was carrying all of his books.I thought to myself, 'Why would anyone bring home all his books on a Friday? He must really be a nerd.' I had quite a weekend planned (parties and a football game with my friends tomorrow afternoon), so I shrugged my shoulders and went on.
As I was walking, I saw a bunch of kids running toward him. They ran at him, knocking all his books out ofk his arms and tripping him so he landed in the dirt. His glasses went flying, and I saw them land in the grass about ten feet from him. He looked up and I saw this terrible sadness in his eyes. My heart went out to him.
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on construction people to tear down buildings
DARKEST POWERS FANS: would rather ask Chloe to release a demi-demon
NORMAL PEOPLE: say OMG!
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or i'll tell on you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that werewolves are half-wolf half-human freaks
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
NORMAL PEOPLE:dont have this on there profile
List twelve Random characters, in no particular order. Then answer the questions about them.
1. Sebastian M.
2. L Lawliet
3. Ichigo Kurosaki
6. Katniss (Hunger Games)
9. Ciel Phantomhive
10. Allen Walker
11. Chloe (Darkest Powers)
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to? Hell no! There not even from the same series!!!
2. Do you think four is hot? How hot? HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? Well... That means one of them lied and really is a girl -eyes Near suspicously-
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine? The list goes on and on...
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple? Nah. There both WAY to emotionally stoic. L needs someone that is very... emotional!!! If that makes sense...
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why? 5/10 I don't know why, but I awwed when I saw that, but of course Derek would have something to say about that. CHELEK FOREVER!!!!!!!
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex? 7 would wonder where the hell she was and 2 and 12 would just keep going and going... -evil grin-
8. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff? -griminaces in pain- No, that would end badly... very badly
9. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic. The Untamed Sheep XD XD XD
10. Does anyone on your friends' list read three hot? YEAH!!!!! EVERYONE THINKS THAT 3'S HOT!!!!!
11. Does anyone on your friends' list write or draw Eleven? Nooooooooo.
12. Would anyone on your friends' list write Two/Four/Five? NOOOOOOOOO. I CLAIMED 4 AND MY OTHER FRIEND CLAIMED TWO AND FIVE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!
13. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? I Like Big Butts...
14. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? Warning: Do Not Enter unless you can handle this partially insane authors writing...
15. When was the last time you read a fic about Five? A day or two ago?
16. 1 and 8 are in a happy relationship until 5 runs off with 9. After 8 dumps 1 for 2, 6 gets upset and retaliates by dating 12. Alone and broken-hearted, 1 travels in search of a friend. Finally, 1 meets 4 and 7. The three loners meet 10, who tells each of them to look for love. 4 finds 3, 7 gets 11, but now 1 is in a never-ending love triangle with 6 and 12!
Sebby and Jeriaya are in a happy realitionship until Naruto runs off with Ciel. After Jeriaya dumps Sebby for L, Katniss gets upset and retaliates by dating Near. Alone and broken-hearted Sebby travels in serach of a friend. Finnialy, Sebby meets Kakashi and Sakura. The three loners meet Near, who tells each to look for love. Kakashi finds Ichigo. Sakura gets Chloe, but now Sebby is in a never-ending love triangle with Katniss and Near!
What would you title this fic? Where the Sheeps Advice Will Get You
You know you're a superhero book nerd when...
1) You say holy _ Batman!
2) when something dramatic happens you ask a series of questions then end it by saying "Find out next time. same bat time. same bat channel"
3) When your about to jump over the wall thingy in gym class you scream "na na na na na na BATMAN!!" (Many times...)
4) when you relate something happening in your life to issue number _
5)When girls fawn over a popular boy and you look at him saying "please. he's no Robin." (who by the way are all male models in disguise)
6) When you wear a shirt stating "Booster Gold fan club" every day.
7) When you sign a secret santa present "From your friendly neirborhood spiderman"
8) when you wear a Captain Marvel, and you spaz at anyone calling him The Flash or Shazzam.
9) when your home alone you practice your super hero voice figuring that there must be something better then the christian bale voice to use as a hero.
10) Laugh at those who call you a comic book weirdo and say "on an alternate world you'd be my best friend."
11) look at your teacher and then look at a picture of Slade. then make all the possible coinsidences that could connect him with slade. once you figure out that this guy is way to close to being slade jump to conclusions and figure that Slade took a teacher form to blend in with our world on a plot to world dominaion including making his students lives impossible.
Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, secilmis yazar, Holly Marie Fowl, FlyingToastersUnite, Cannibalistic Skittles, Arruby, fleurdelisdemigod, KanaeValentine, Newsiesgirllaces, CK4eva, Katsumi Hatake
I was walking around in a store. I saw a cashier hand this little boy his money back saying "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll." Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?'' The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.'' Then she asked him to stay there for 5 minutes while she went to look around. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to. "It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for this Christmas. She was so sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her." I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus will bring it to her after all, and not to worry. But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there." His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall." Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.''
''I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister." Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
"OK" he said "I hope that I have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added "I asked yesterday before I slept for God to make sure I have enough money to buy this doll so that mommy can give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady came again and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind. Then I remembered a local newspaper article: 2 days ago, which mentioned of a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car, where there was one young lady and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-assisting machine, because the young lady would not be able to recover from the coma. Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young lady had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever. The love that this little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open you library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
In the End (School Days...)
Everything About You
First Day At School:
Gives You Hell (So appropriate)
Falling In Love:
Breathe Today (What a nice realtionship that'll be...)
Six Feet Under the Stars
7 Days to the Wolves
I'm Not Okay (I Promise (No really... I do XD))
Comatose (What a nice life I seem to havE...)
My World (I dunno about this, but in my world I actually drive WELL, in reality... Not so much.=P)
Nemo (I guess I flashedback to watching Nemo XD)
Getting back together:
Pretending (WILL WE EVER SAY THE WORDS WE'RE FEELING, REACH DOWN UNDEARNTH TEAR DOWN ALLLLL THE WALLS! WE WILL WE EVER HAVE A HAPPY ENDING OR WE WILL FOREVER ONLY BE PRRRREEEEEEETTTTTTTEEEEENNNNNNNDDDDDDIIIIINNNNNNNGGGG!!!!)
Lost In Paradise (...My mom always did tell me I was one of those people who got married twice. XD)
Love vs. Sex
Repost this as Love vs. Sex if you truly believe in God...
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I'm on a DANCE team, so I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I'm GOTHIC, so I MUST be mean
I cry easily, so I MUST be a wimp.
I don't want to fall in love, so I MUST be heartbroken
I have issues with anxiety, so I MUST freak out over every little thing
I can't help pointing out mistakes so I MUST be an over-controlling perfectionist
7 reasons not to mess with kids
Reason 1 A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales. The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small. The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale. Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible. The little girl said, “When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah.” The teacher asked, ” What if Jonah went to hell?” The little girl replied, “Then you ask him”.
Reason 2 A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child’s work. As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what the drawing was. The girl replied, “I’m drawing God.” The teacher paused and said, “But no one knows what God looks like.” Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing, the girl replied, “They will in a minute.”
Reason 3 A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year old After explaining the commandment to “honor” thy Father and thy Mother, she asked, “Is there a commandment that teaches us how to treat our brothers and sisters?” Without missing a beat one little boy (the oldest of a family) answered, “Thou shall not kill.”
Reason 4 One day a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly noticed that her mother had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on her brunette head. She looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, “Why are some of your hairs white, Mom?” Her mother replied, “Well, every time that you do something wrong and make me cry or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white.” The little girl thought about this revelation for a while and then said, “Momma, how come ALL of grandma’s hairs are white?”
Reason 5 The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture. “Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up and say, ‘There’s Jennifer, she’s a lawyer,’ or ‘That’s Michael, he’s a doctor.’ A small voice at the back of the room rang out,”And there’s the teacher, she’s dead. ”
Reason 6 A teacher was giving a lesson on the circulation of the blood. Trying to make the matter clearer, she said, “Now, class, if I stood on my head, the blood, as you know, would run into it, and I would turn red in the face..” “Yes,” the class said. “Then why is it that while I am standing upright in the ordinary position the blood doesn’t run into my feet?” A little fellow shouted, “Cause your feet ain’t empty.”
Reason 7 The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray: “Take only ONE. God is watching", at the end of of the table there was a pile of cookies and it said "Take as many as you want; God is watching the apples'
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent that aren't, copy this, put it in you profile, and add your name to the list.
AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki, Weasel Chick, Revenant666, dragonsroar, foxdude33, FallenLex, Soelle, aticiia, Parselmaster, Akatsuki King, Spirit of the Abyss, loki09 aka ttre208, Romez, KyuubiNaru1990, Thunder Chief, The Mad Tsuchikage, BattleCharger, Scarlette Smith
in case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed to stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
1. Children's Asprin: Warning: Keep Away From Children
2. Peanuts: Warning: Product May Contain Nuts
3. Curling Iron: Warning: Do not use while sleeping
4. Candle: Warning: Warning, A burning candle is fire
5. Frozen Pizza: Warning: Do not eat before cooking
6. Blanket from Taiwan: Warning: Not To Be Used As Protection From A Tornado
7. Frisbee: Warning: May Contain Small Parts
8. Butcher Knife: Warning: Keep Out of Children
9. Railroad Sign: Warning: Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted.
10. Hair Coloring: Warning: Do not use as an ice cream topping
11. Dial Soap: Warning: Use like regualr soap
12. Sleeping Pills: Warning: May Cause Drowsiness
13. Puzzle: Warning: Some Assembly Required
14. Japanese Food Processor: Warning: Not to be used for the other use
15. On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.
16. On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
17. On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
18. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down."
19. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."
20. On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body."
21. On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
22. On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
23. On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only."
24. On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use."
25. On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."
26. On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
27. On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."(I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
28. On a Korean kitchen knife-- "Warning: keep out of children."
29. On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity.
9 Things I Hate About Everyone
1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection.. .again.
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this -- ever.
15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
17. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
18. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
My results from the Seme/Uke QUIZ
Serious and to the point, and sometimes bordering on the sadistic, it takes a special breed of uke to satisfy your needs. You tend to be anti-social with little patience for most people. You need someone to challenge you and push you to your limits, and then be able to take your intense reactions, which possibly involves rope and sensual torture. This is what makes the Badass Uke the yin for your yang, as you're the only one able to put them in line and satisfy each other.
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile
What color/kind of socks are you wearing?
What kind of pants are you wearing?
What is your natural hair color?
Black = with a sexy smile
Pick the month you were born on:
Pick the day you were born on:
Pick the color of the shirt you are wearing
I'm a freaky sex addict with a sexy smile who banged a homo because I'm sexy as hell
AWWW YEAH!!!!!!!! XD XD XD
My name is Sarah
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long
When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Sarah
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy,
Put this in your profile if you hate child abuse.
Try Not To Cry
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school.
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack; my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now,
And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
Please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry I have to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech Students Who Were Lost Please if you would, Don't smash this on the ground. If you pass this on, Maybe people will cry, Just keep this in your heart, For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye".
BUNNIES KICK BUTT
Her name was Auroura
Her dad was a drunk
Her only friend
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrusted the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
If you hate child abuse then repost this on your profile
Some folks like to get away, for a Holiday, from the neighborhood
Hop a flight to Miami Beach or to Hollywood
But I'm taking a greyhound on the Hudson River line
I'm in a New York State of mind
95% of Naruto fangirls in the world would cry if Sasuke was about to jump off a cliff, 4% would pull out a chair and some popcorn. Put this on your profile if you'd be one of the 1% that'd would run across and shove the guy off the clidd.
Copy and paste this into yoour profile if you agree that SASUKE ICHIHA AND SAKURA HAURNO BELONG TOGETHER!!!!!!!
Stavi ovo na profil ako ti si srbin!!!!!!!!!!!!
Copy and paste this onto your profile if your a total fangirl for Kakashi!!!!!!!!
COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE, IF YOU HAVE CRUSHES AND/OR PLAN TO MARRY AN ANIME/MANGA DUDE (-cough-Kakashi-cough-) AND ARE VERY PROUD OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have trouble pronouncing english words, if so put this on your profile. (All the time...)
Copy and paste this onto your profile if you think that Ichigo and Rukia shoudl just totally get together already.
Copy and paste this onto your profile if you use 'XD XD XD' WAY to much for your own good...
Copy and paste this onto your profile, if you LOVE the pairing RobinxStarfire
ARE YOU CRAZY? IF SO, PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE!!!!!!!!!
If your an OC author paste this onto your profile. (And * proud of it!!!!!)
If you use the word dude a lot, paste this onto your profile.
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to Scissors? Forget Scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because Paper can't beat anybody, a Rock would tear that crud up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, Oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you.
Curiosity didn't kill the cat, reckless driving did.
If I ever get to the Bleach Universe I'm gonna scream 'ICHIGO'S FUCKING RUKIA!!!!!!!' at the top of my lungs just to try to see Byakuya angry. Cause, dude, HE HAS TO SHOW EMOTION AT LEAST ONCE!!!!!!!!!!! If I fail and he DOSEN'T get angry, well... Ichigo, Rukia, you guys are kinda screwed...
When life give you lemons, throw them back at life and steal the oranges you ask for.
Are people born evil? Are people born... capable of commiting evil acts or does something make them evil? Is it the death of someone close? Is it the lies? Is it losing a sense of guilt? At what point do people become evil?
If you wanna WHACK the Cartoon Network people for canceling Teen Titans, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE, GET A BAT AND FOLLOW ME!!
If you believe that Ichigo and Rukia are meant for each other, paste this in your profile.
If you believe that Black Sun is meant for White Moon, paste this in your profile.
If you believe that Rukia belongs to Ichigo and Ichigo belongs to Rukia, paste this in your profile.
If you believe that they are perfect for each other, paste this in your profile.
If you believe that IchiRuki shall prevail, paste this in your profile.
IF YOU LOVE ICHIRUKI, PASTE THIS IN YOUR PROFILE!
If you're a die-hard IchiRuki lover for life copy and paste this into your profile- Ichiruki lovers unite!!
Put this into your profil if your a die-hard fan of Gossip Girl... AND PROUD OF IT!!!!!!!!
If you believe that Blair and Chuck belong together, put this on your profile
If you think that Vannessa Abrams should just get off the show all together, put this onto your profile
If you ADORE Nenny (NatexJenny) put this on your profile!
I don't get straight A's, I don't try on all my projects, I don't behave, I backtalk, I'm not popular , but at least I have real friends, that are their for me. Put this on your profile if your 100% against popularity
If you like the number '3', put this on your profile.
If your really tall, put this on your profile.
If you love Finchel with all your heart... but this on your profile
C'mon... We all know the only reason Sasuke left Konoha was because the sexual tension between him and Sakura was too great to handle. Seriously.
If you have a strange laugh... Put this on your profile so you know your not alone.
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
Man: "I know how to please a woman."
Man: "I want to give myself to you."
Man: "So, wanna go back to my place ?"
Man: "I'd like to call you. What's your number?"
Man: "But I don't know your name."
Man: "Hey, baby, what's your sign?"
Man: "Hey, come on, we're both here at this bar for the same reason"
Man: "Haven't we met before?"
If you made it down here, Congradulations, you get a virtual cookie *hands plate*
Unsafe External Link