|Lunara the Ara|
Poll: I take requests for oneshots! Do you want to request one? *PM me if you want a oneshot written by me* Vote Now!
Author has written 55 stories for Warriors, Kirby, Pokémon, My Little Pony, Cave Story, Bone, and Mario.
Hello! I am Lunara The Ara! Welcome to my profile!
Favorite book series: Warriors by Erin Hunter and Bone by Jeff Smith
Favorite movie: Pokemon: Power of One
Favorite tv show: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Favorite games: Cave Story, Pokemon: HeartGold, and Kirby's Epic Yarn
Hobbies: Drawing, writing, chatting, collecting nick-knacks, and stargazing.
Toroko (from Cave Story)
Curly Brace (from Cave Story)
Princess Luna (BEST PRINCESS)
Gusty (From original 1980's MLP.)
"Sometimes I wake up and I ask myself: Is it really worth it?" -Yours truly
"When life gives you pokeballs, catch pokemon!" -Ritsu Muse/Mikaela (my BFF)
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year.
I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with books, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, The Lonely Teenager, AliceDaSpaz, Skittle.Rocke, Silent_Broken_Heart, St. Fang of Boredom,rainbowstrike, iKate, fangalicous08, Rainthief, birdgirl24, Lilac_Rose6, SonicLugiaFan1, Hailfire Vulpes, Lunara the ara
Pairings I support:
Derpy HoovesXDoctor Whooves
My Warrior Cat O.C's!
Shatteredmoon- Long-furred gray she-cat with white ears and paws. Her chest, underbelly, tailtip and muzzle are also white. She has ice-blue eyes and she has a scar across her chest. Age- 34 moons.
Amberfur-Bright ginger tom with darker colored paws and dark blue eyes. Age- 26 moons.
Sageclaw- Gray tom with black stripes and amber eyes. Age- 13 moons.
Snowsong- White she-cat with forest green eyes. Age- 28 moons.
Flashstar- Gray tabby tom with ice-blue eyes. Age- 36 moons. Five lives left.
My Kirby O.C's!
Prince Orion- A male who looks like Fumu in appearance. But he has dark gray skin, short black hair, Brown eyes and electric blue feet. He also has gray bird 's wings with a few white feathers. He wears a blue outfit with a white collar. He also wears a golden necklace with a golden charm that has an ice-blue, star-shaped gem in the middle. 'Orion' in engraved into the charm above the gem, and 'Gemini' in engraved below the gem. When Orion talks about things he despises, his eyes turn gray and he has a major headache. And when he's really angry, his eyes turn red. (Originally created by FlygonRider! She gave it to me though!) Age- 14 years.
Princess Pegasus- A female who looks like Fumu in appearance. But she has pale gray skin, really long aqua blue hair, green eyes and aqua blue feet. She has small pure white pegasus wings and usually wears a pink and white dress. She has a necklace similar to Orion's, but it's silver, has a green, feather-shaped gem in the middle. 'Pegasus' is engraved above the gem and 'Gemini' is engraved below. Age- 5 years.
Queen Aquarius- A female who looks like Memu in appearance. But she is pale gray skin, slightly long aqua blue hair, brown eyes and electric blue feet. She has ice-blue angel wings with a few electric blue feathers. She has a golden crown with sapphires engraved into it. She usually wears a light blue dress and a few pieces of jewelery. Age- 37 years.
King Aries- A male who looks like Parm in appearance. But he has dark gray skin, short white hair, green eyes and aqua blue feet. He has black raven wings and he usually wears a gray outfit with a black collar. He wears a crown with emeralds engraved into it. Age- 42 years.
Queen Cassiopeia- An old female who has pale gray skin, short, pale brown hair, blue eyes and gray feet. Not much else is known about her appearance. Said to be King Arie's mother. And said to be the queen before Aquarius and Aries was. Age- Unknown.
Baskilisk- Tall male human with green eyes and black cat ears. Wears an old torn up gray outfit. Has the ability to shape-shift. Said to be friends with Galacta Knight. Also said to have freed Galacta Knight from NOVA. Age- Unknown. (Originally belonged to Hailfire Vulpes, but she gave him to me!)
Karu- White puffball with gray feet, white, feathery wings, blue eyes and a black star on her forehead.
Kurai- Black puffball with gray feet, black, feathery wings, red eyes and a white star on her forehead.
If you think Cave Story should become a movie or an anime, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you read your own stories or profile just for the heck of it,copy and paste this to your profile
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like to write, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile
If sometimes your fanfics seem to write themselves, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you like to read what people put in their profiles, and you like Copy & Paste stuff,copy and paste this into your profile.
90% of teens today would die if Facebook had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your profile.
If one part of you is calm and the other part like to stand on their head and sing theme songs, copy and paste this to your profile
If you have authors you respect, copy and paste this to your profile
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile!
If you're both insane,copy this into your profile.
If you know someone for real on this website, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're a Brony and proud of it, copy and paste this on your profile!
If you think Luna is the best pony, copy and paste this into your profile
If you used to HATE reading and writing, and now you're completely in love with it, copy and past this into your profile!
Type you name with your hands: Lunara the ara
Type your name with your nose: lkubaera tghr asra (It's hard!)
Type your name with your toes: Lunaea thew ara (So close!)
Type your name without looking: Lyhq4qv 4t2 q4q (WHAT?)
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
WARRIORS QUIZ! :D
Count all the answers that apply to you, then look at the bottom for your results!
1. You know all of the Erins' names.
2. You also know who does the manga.
3. You've made a list of Warriors literature.
4. You've made a list of Warriors literature in chronological order.
5. You've read every Warriors book.
6. You've gotten a book signed by Erin Hunter.
7. You've reread some of the books at least 3 times! (Forest of Secrets. D: So sad...)
8. You spend all day (or long amounts of time) reading/writing Warriors fanfics.
9. You've made a similar list to this one.
10. You wish they would HURRY UP AND MAKE A FLIPPIN' MOVIE ALREADY!
11. You draw/read Warriors comics.
12. You watch Warriors videos on YouTube.
13. You make your OWN Warriors videos!
14. You've tried Warriors RP.
15. You have your own RP Clan.
16. You're in at least 5 Warriors RP Clans.
17. You use ideas from Warriors RP for your stories.
18. You wish you were a Warriors cat.
19. You've thought of a name, description, and Clan for yourself.
20. You've done the same for your pet cat.
21. Your pet cat's name is a Warriors name.
22. You've gone to see Erin Hunter when she was on tour.
23. You've spent long amounts of time on the Warriors Wiki for fun.
24. You check for news practically every day.
25. You're signed up for Erin Hunter's AuthorChecker.
26. Warriors is the reason you can draw cats so well.
27. You've made a list of Warriors names, herbs, etc.
28. You've had dreams about or involving Warriors.
29. It makes you sad that it isn't real.
30. You hope the series will never end because you'll cry when it does.
31. You would buy Warriors plushies if they made them!
32. You think they should make wayymore merchandise.
33. You like Jayfeather.
34. You want to be a cat so you can meet and/or flirt with [Bramblestar].
35. You have a strong opinion in the loving/hating Firestar debate.
36. You don't care that Erin has blue-gray cats and tortoiseshell toms running around.
37. You've introduced family and friends to the series.
38. You've gotten at least 1 friend/relative into Warriors.
39. You say/have said "Oh my StarClan"/"What the Dark Forest"/"mousebrain"/"fox dung" in place of normal curses.
40. You're totally addicted to Prin Pardus's stories.
41. You've taken the test online to see which Clan you belong to.
42. You've made your family/friends take the test, too.
43. You can predict what any main character will do in a given situation.
44. You are strongly opinionated on Crowfeather's love affairs.
45. You're a teenager and/or male and think Warriors shouldn't be stereotyped for young girls.
46. You've tried the Warriors Adventure Game.
47. You buy Warriors books just to get new scenarios for the Warriors Adventure Game (or would).
48. You want to move to England.
49. You play (or have played) Warriors make-believe. (Usually because you have younger siblings... x.x)
50. You have a Warriors-based online fursona.
51. On any given website, your username is related to Warriors/you find some way to reference Warriors in your personal information.
52. You have a Warriors-based nickname.
53. You like Tigerstar/Scourge/[I LOVE SCOURGE].
54. You actually used the thing on warriorcats . com that lets you make a Warriors T-shirt.
55. Cats are your favorite animal.
56. You've promised to always be loyal to Warriors, no matter how many times they use the forbidden-love gimmick.
57. Your book reports are always on Warriors books, or your reading log at school is full of Warriors books.
58. You've made a T-shirt, stuffed animal, etc based on Warriors because the Erins won't.
59. After reading a Warriors book, you can recite ThunderClan's allegiances (or whatever Clan it focuses on) by heart (not including cat colors).
60. You had a fight with your friend because s/he doesn't like Warriors.
61. You've made friends based on a mutual interest in Warriors.
62. You take the Reading Warriors challenge every year.
63. You've acted out a Warriors play.
64. You've walked through a forest or other natural place and thought, "This would be a great place for a Clan to live."
65. You then made up and/or wrote a story about said Clan.
66. YAY SSSWARRIORCATS!
67. You've read every piece of official Warriors literature there is (including manga, plays, official essays, etc).
68. You doodle cats when you're bored.
69. You've made Warriors family trees.
70. Your (computer) wallpaper has something to do with Warriors.
71. You pride yourself on being the only one in your family/group of friends who knows what a vole is.
72. You know that in China, they make Warriors trading cards.
73. You've read the entire Wikipedia article on Warriors.
74. You have/would make a checklist to do the things on this list just to raise your addiction score.
75. Everyone in your family is sick of hearing about Warriors.
76. Everyone in your family has read at least a few pages of a Warriors book.
77. You don't care that the Warriors reading level is way below your own.
78. You tried Seekers just because Erin Hunter wrote it.
79. You then became addicted to Seekers as well.
80. You openly acknowledge to being a fanboy/fangirl.
81. You call house cats "kittypets".
82. You buy the books the day they come out because you can't wait until they become available in libraries.
(CHECK ALL THAT APPLY FROM 83 - 89.)
83. You own 5 of the books.
84. You own 10 of the books.
85. You own 15 of the books.
86. You own 20 of the books.
87. You own 25 of the books.
88. You own 30 of the books.
89. You own ALL of the books.
90. You have a major crush on [insertcatnamehere].
91. You've successfully answered a question on the Warriors Trivia Quiz on the official forums.
92. You've made up multiple Clans, complete with allegiances, Clan character, and territory maps.
93. You have picked out who would make the best voice actors for all of the main characters in a Warriors movie.
94. You've tried making Clans with different animals.
95. You've browsed Warriors character shrines.
96. You made your own shrine to your favorite character.
97. You hardly ever read anything other than Warriors.
98. You play (or have played) all the Warriors minigames on the site.
99. You wish they would make a Warriors video game.
100. You proudly admit to being Warriors-obsessed to anyone and everyone.
101. You read this entire list.
I got 52.
0 - 9: You don't like Warriors that much, do you? Maybe you never really got that into it.
10 - 24: You're not addicted at all. You don't let Warriors take over your life or anything, but you definitely like it.
25 - 44: You aren't addicted yet, but are a fan of Warriors. You were probably already a cat lover or fantasy fan before you found Warriors, and were looking for a new series to try out.
45 - 65: You're addicted, but far from obsessed. Warriors is probably your favorite series, and you think about it a lot - maybe even tried your hand at fanfiction. But it's not always on your mind, and that's not a bad thing.
66 - 89: You're very addicted to Warriors. Not too obsessed, but enough to say that you're obsessed. It's a healthy addiction. You probably spend hours reading and writing fanfiction, reading the books, and more. You're in the best category of addiction, but be careful; the next step up will take you beyond obsession!
90 - 101: You are very truly obsessed with Warriors! You probably blow all your money on more books, don't you? Your addiction has led to fanatical obsession, and that's a bit unhealthy. You're probably well-known as a Warriors fan. Your art and fics probably have fans themselves! Just stop and remember sometimes: Warriors isn't the meaning of life!
Unsafe External Link