Author has written 6 stories for Deltora Quest, Danny Phantom, and Kickin' It.
I'm in a bit of a pickle, mind voting in my poll? Thank you so very much!
A little about me
- You might not be able to tell, but I L-O-V-E to read. From published books to fanfics on here, if it's good, I'll read it and let you know what I think!
- My main fandom right now is Kickin' It, but I'm getting into Austin and Ally now too! You Auslly fans should keep an eye out for something by me in the future!
- As I Miami girl, I find it hilarious to watch movies and TV shows that are "set in Miami" because apparently nobody knows what it looks like down here.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with Leo Howard. 'Nuff said.
- I'm suuuuuper pumped for season 3 of Kickin' It! I can't wait for April 1!!
- When somebody reviews on a story of mine, my heart catches on fire and then the butterflies in my stomach catch fire too so I'm left feeling giddy, warm, and happy.
- I'm always nervous about posting in a new fandom or putting up a new story/chapter, but everyone is always so nice, you all make me feel so at home.
- The reason I came onto this website in the first place was because of my obsession with Deltora Quest. And then I rediscovered Danny Phantom (a.k.a. my cartoon crush) and found out about Kickin' It (over the phone with my best friend) and I've branched off from my original intention to where I am now!
- This is actually a really good way for me to grow as a writer, even thought I won't be one in the future. (I'm hoping to become a sports medicine doctor!)
- Coming up with ten things about me is kind of hard, but here's the last one: I swim!
My Stories!Lief and Jasmine Speak
-Deltora Quest-Ok, so this is my first ever Fanfic! R&R! So what happens when Lief comes across Jasmine's room late at night? An adventure begins! This one I discontinued, I'm sort of over my DQ phase. As bad as I feel about stopping this one, I'd rather not put out halfhearted crap that I wouldn't read. Revelations-Danny Phantom-Something's bothering Sam and Danny wants to help -oneshot- R&R please! *Rated T for suicidal thoughts* *Title Credits to Aurora Marie Williams! thanks so much!* This one I'm happy to say that I finished this one, even if it is just a one-shot. First and so far only DP ficTrying to Figure it Out-Kickin' It!-Kim and Jack start to realize their feelings for each other... *Title is an adaptation to a suggestion an anon made, thanks!* Rated T for my paranoia and some cursing and teenage stuff: My first ever Kickin' It fic, proud to say that all nine chapters are complete. I might go back and rewrite it though, I'm not sure if I like it as much as I should.His Father-Kickin' It!-One-Shot, the story behind Jack's necklace! Based off of Missing Him by: Baby Porcupine-Cute but DEADLY So the author mentioned in this summary had a lovely idea and story about Jack's necklace, so I decided to draw inspiration from that and create this. Finished one-shot.Harsh Words-Kickin' It!-I look at my wrist, today is the day. Three hours, thirty-six minutes, and thirteen seconds until I meet my soul mate. Today is the day.Kickin' It one-shots, come on in and read! Now this one is my favorite, although a lot of people don't like it. It's depressing-ish one-shots that I looove to write and they're all the same sadistic tone, so it's a collection of sorts. This one I'm still working on and I'm having so much fun writing it.Seaford Boys' School-Kickin' It!-Kim disguises herself as a boy named Keegan Crawford in order to attend Seaford Boys' School and escape her awful Aunt. What happens when she meets her possibly attractive roommate named Jack? So this is a new one, I hope y'all like it!
I hope you guys will check them out and review, it means so much to me I cant even.
That awkward moment when I'm watching Kickin' It and I realize that Jack's last name isn't Anderson, it's Brewer. Dang it, I liked Anderson... TT_TT