Author has written 9 stories for Supernatural.
Hello, I'm eighteen and I'm crazy.
Making it my goal in life to read every single fandom on this site. So far so good
Music is my Muse, there in, every story that I have written or shall write has been inspired by a song in one way or another. If you want to know the song, I'll tell you. And if I suggest you listen to a song, do it. It'll help, really.
How to write good
1) Avoid alliteration. Always.
2) Prepositions are not words to end sentences with.
3) Avoid cliches like the plague. (They're old hat.)
4) Employ the vernacular
5) Eschew ampersands & abbreviations, ect.
6) Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are unnecessary.
7) It is wrong to ever split an infinitive.
8) Contractions aren't necessary.
9) Foreign words and phrases are not apropos.
10) One should never generalize.
11) Eliminate quotations. As Ralph Waldo Emerson once said: "I hate quotients. Tell me what you know."
12) Comparisons are as bad as clichés.
13) Don't be redundant; don't use more words than necessary; it's highly superluos.
14) Profanity sucks.
15) Be more or less specific.
16) Understatement is always best.
17) Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement.
18) One-word sentences? Eliminate.
19) Analogies in writing are like feathers on a snake.
20) The passive voice is to be avoided.
21) Go around the barn at high noon to avoid colloquialisms.
22) Even if a mixed metaphor sings, it should be derailed.
23) Who needs rhetorical questions?
Unsafe External Link