Poll: What should I write for next? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, Inception, Lackadaisy, X-overs, and Avengers.
I'm Plum, an active writer, an avid daydreamer, and a fangirl extraordinaire! I've got TONS of ideas, but not enough time to write them down, so you'll be seeing a lot from me!
Questions? Ask away! http://ask.fm/plummyplumplum
I am a proud Christian :) You shall be seeing no slash or smut from me.
I am also a proud member of Loki's Fangirl Army :D And I am an honorary S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent. Oh, and #CoulsonLives ;)
My current targets(Muahahaha!):
1. ARTHUR! from Inception
2. Hawkeye from Avengers cuz Hawkeye is awesome and Jeremy Renner has delicious arms.
2. Loki from Thor*and now Avengers* :) (c'mon, you were ALL thinking it.)
4. Patrick Jane from The Mentalist -because he's super amazing and really cute :)-
5. BATMAN! because let's face it, you just can't beat Batman.
There are tons more, but these are the current top 5. Arthur is there to stay. :3
If you get a chance and you love Hetalia, swing by my good friend PockyWarriors!
Quotes I find oh-so-fantabulous:
"Plum, that is the greatest summary of Clint and Tasha I have ever seen."
"Where'd (Plum) EmoHawk go?!'
--Simon and Marcy, Adventure Time
"Marceline, is it just you and me and the wreckage of the world?
--I Remember You, Adventure Time
"We don't make movies to make money. We make money to make more movies."
"A wise man once said, 'We don't make movies to make money. We make money to make more movies.'"
--Joseph Gordon-Levitt(RegularJoe), HitRECord homepage
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list: Queen S of Randomness 016, Queen B of Randomness 016, AnimeKittyCaffe, The Gypsy Pirate Queen, That Bloody Demon, The Astrology Nerd, Shadow929, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Yavie Aelienel, Hyperactively Bored, Spymaster E, Shanny-Boo, Gem W, Brown-eyed angelofmusic, pirateswriter/fairy to be, Bara-Minomoto, Em Quagmire, Buffy The Mary-Sue Slayer, Random Little Writer, SamanthaFantasyFan, EdwardAddict, Supergirrl, Elemental-ANimal, Mother Nature's Daughter, Nazgul Queen, Admiral Norrington, iamanundeadmonkey, LoveSquaredTichan, icestar14, ServantofSauron, Thranduils.Heart.And.Soul, Legolas Thranduilion, AFreshlyPickedPlum
For some reason, 68 percent of the Phangirl population thinks Christine should have gone with Erik. If you're part of the intelligent 32 percent who thinks she should have just fallen in a hole and died, sparing Erik the painful torture of living with her, copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: MyMindIsMyDarkSanctuary, Phantomofthebasket, BlackTippedRose, PhantomPenguin, dark-hearted rose, LisalikesPhantom, WanderingTeen, Fuzzy-Pamplemousse, Akira'kitana, Haleybob, The Phan Ghost, The.Burlesque.Mistress.92, Azulixa, PaigeBlackwood, AFreshlyPickedPlum
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book.
I am the girl that people look through when I say something.
I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal.
I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face.
I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talkingto a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone.
I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. (Only I've never been asked out. I'm the one doing the asking...)
I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and paste this onto your account, andaddyournameto the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.: Iheartjake1220, FaerieRose13, Dancer4Life15,Marigold Winters, SparklingTopazEyes, FairyNinjaPrincess, MyImmortal01, Twilightxfanatic21, Twilightloverforeverandever, HarryArtemis1220, edwardcullenissosexy, all-hail-the-jello, Karren1109, maddythetwilightfreak, Starrynytex, MelissaRM, vampygirl999, nanigirl15, Furorensu-Chan, ILuv Zero and Pocky yum, nats10art, DarkAkatsukiNeko, Kurina the Imiko, AFreshlyPickedPlum
You know you live in 2009 when...
1. You go to a party, sit down and take Twitter pics.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/MSN/Facebook/MySpace/Twitter/Gmail.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Put this in your profile if you fell for it. You know you did.
If you want Gale to end up with Katniss, copy this onto your profile
95 percent of people would panic if the Jonas brothers stood on the roof of a 3 story building and said they were about to jump. If you are one of the 5 percent who get all of your friends, some popcorn, and a soda and scream "JUMP! JUMP! JUMP!" copy this.
Stuff to do on an elevator that WILL help your image, as in, your CRAZY image
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside, and ask, "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in one corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to open the doors, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open by themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask them all to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at every floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises whenever someone else pushes a button.
10. Stare grinning at another person for a while, then say, "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square with chalk on the floor then say to the other passengers, "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person on the elevator, tap them on the shoulder then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug with the other passengers. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the buttons for other people, but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say that you're waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi, Greg. How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone bends to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend that you're a flight attendant, and review emergency exits with the other passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Yell, "Group hug!", then enforce it.
23. Make race car noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congradulate all for being in the same lift as you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you just shup UP!"
26. Walk in with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!", then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring--don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say, "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, then say, "Is that your final answer?"
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask people what floor they want. Whenever they answer, give them a glare and say, "You should be ashamed of yourself!"
33. Ask loudly, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell different people that you can see their aura.
35. When the door closes, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice, "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long black cloak with a hood, stare at everyone, and in a deep voice announce: "It is time..."
38. Say your Majesty when anybody gets on.
39. Introduce yourself as Lord Voldemort.
40. Ask people which floor they want and why, and then announce that you're going to the floor with Olympus on it because you didn't steal any lightening.
41. Hang Ethan Hunt style from the ceiling of the elevator and speak ominously when someone enters "Heloooooooo"
42. Still hanging from the ceiling, drop onto whoever comes in.
43. Try to make up and sing lyrics for the boring elevator music.
44. Try to start a My-Briefcase-is-better-than-yours contest.
45. Hold a ring and say, "My precious"
ACTUAL PRODUCT LABELS THAT SCARE ME:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. ( that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Fritos! ..You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special)?
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how?...)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought?...)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and.. .I'm taking this because?...)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
If you have ever had a crush on a book character, copy this to your profile. (Legolas...admit it he's cute)
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you're a person who is longing for an adventure like the ones you read in books, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile.
If every time you hear the word rum, you automatically think of Captain Jack Sparrow, copy and paste this into your profile
If there are characters on a certian show (no need to mention names) that you HATE BEYOND ALL REASON... copy and paste this into your profile
You are a writer IF...
-If you talk to yourself. (Alll the time...Shakes head sadly)
1. YOUR REAL NAME:
(oh god) Jaonlytheoceanangllestickbelletwitter
The Dreaming Sleeper
Can you vividly recall your dreams each morning? Your sleep style indicates that you are likely highly creative in your waking life.
"People with an intensely high level of dream recall have something called 'thin borders,'" says James Pagel, M.D., director of the Sleepworks Laboratory in Colorado Springs, Colo. "That means that for them, everything is in shades of gray, there's not whole lot of black or white. They’re not purely Democrats or Republicans; they are not quite asleep or awake; and they define much of their lives in that way."
Such people tend to be odd and quirky—and although most are perfectly normal, they are at higher risk than others for schizophrenia.
Yeah, I found this today on MSN.com and it fits me to a "T". Kinda creepy, actually. But at least I don't have schizophrenia. _ Or do I? O_o (no, you don't.) -are you sure?- (positive) *hey, I didn't get a say!* -shut up.-
Unsafe External Link