Author has written 3 stories for Pokémon.
Hola!!!! I guess it's about time you get to learn a little bit about ME!
Weight: I don't know exactly but I'm pretty skinny
I have bright aqua eyes and dark red hair. I have pale skin. Turquoise is my fave color. Oh, my friends also say I'm INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have the pen name Water Lily 123 on FictionPress.com and I believe that is all!!!!!
Stories I Plan on Writing Some Time in the Future
Baby Bundles - Pokemon - OldRival (Poke, Contest, Ikari, OCxOC)
I Spy, You Spy - Pokemon - OldRival & Contest
?????? - Harvest Moon: Animal Parade - OCXLuke
First Comes Love... - Pokemon - Frantic (Special, MangaQuest, OldRival)
Angelic Demons - Pokemon - OCxOC, OldRival, Poke, Contest, Ikari
Pairings I Love
1. (Oldrivalshipping)GreenXBlue/LeafXGary: my absolute fave!!!!!
2. (Pokeshipping)MistyXAsh: my second fave and the mother of all shippings :)
3. (FranticShipping)SapphireXRuby: I absolutely love 'em! they're just ADORABLE!
4. (Contestshipping)MayXDrew: I love when May calls Drew "Grasshead" and when Drew calls May a different month :)
5. (MangaQuestShipping)CrystalXGold: Gold drives Crys completely nuts.
6. (Specialshipping)RedXYellow: They're soooo cute together. I laughed hysteically when I saw Red's face when he found out Yellow was a girl.
7. (Ikarishipping)PaulXDawn: You know what they say. Opposites attract ;)
8. (ChessShipping)BlackXWhite: I'm not even up to this part in the comics, but I saw a picture and thought they were cute :/
Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
1. LukeXOC: I have an OC that i creatd named Annie and they are absolutely perfect together!!!!!
2. BoXLuna: I love Bo and I can just imagine him with Luna soooo much better than Gill (ew).
3. ChaseXMaya: I wish I could find a guy who could cook like that...
4. OwenXKathy: I don't know what it is, they're just perfect.
5. JuliusXCandace: Julius is nice no matter what he looks like, and Candace is just so sweet. Plus Angie is so cute!
Professor Layton (fave DS game that I'm working on story ideas for)
1. LukeXFlora: Flora may be older but they are still SOOO cute together
2. LaytonXClaire: The end of the third game ripped my heart to shreds :..( I'm a very emotional person
3. SophiaXAnton: Anton is a wackadoodle, but I guess I kinda feel bad for him.
Pairings I Hate >:(
(Luckyshipping)RedXLeaf/RedXBlue: They seem more like brother and sister to me
(I Don't Know What It's Called Shipping)YellowXGary/YellowXGreen: Really? Are you that out of ideas people?
(Advanceshipping)AshXMay: May belongs with Drew and Ash belongs with Misty. It's as simple as that.
(Pearlshipping)AshXDawn: You might as well stick a fork in my neck and bury me in a grave. That's how much I hate them being together.
(Cavaliershipping)DawnXGary: I looked it up and they have met, but Gary looked creeped out by Dawn more than anything
(Palletshipping)AshXGary: I am not up for gay fanfics. it's plain retarded
(Egoshipping)MistyXGary: Don't even get me started...
Any other gay shippings
Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
1. LukeXSelena: Don't even get me started...
2. GillXLuna: The snob and the cute tailor girl don't get married. Not in my world.
3. TobyXRenee: I married Toby in the game (before I fell in love with Luke), and I always felt like Renee was following him. Stalker!
4. CalvinXPhoebe: I don't like either of them, so them together isn't that amazing.
gay shippings (like GillXLuke. Are you people THAT out of ideas?!)
FloraXClive: the guys in prison and he's an adult. it's not happening anytime soon
LaytonXKatia: yes, it exists and i HATE it
LaytonXLuke: as I said before, I am not up for gay fanfics
Any other gay shippings
Hilarious Things for Your Enjoyment
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you.
Guy: Where have you been all my life?
Guy: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Guy: Is this seat empty?
Guy: Your place or mine?
Guy: So, what do you do for a living?
Guy: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Guy: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Guy: Your body is like a temple.
Guy: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Guy: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Guy: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
(if you’re a girl that would say stuff like that then post this on your profile)
I found these on someone's profile and thought they really funny. If you thought they were funny and started laughing while reading them like I did, copy and paste them into your profile.
On a Sears hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos!
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swanson frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom):
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine:
On Nytol Sleep Aid:
On most brands of Christmas lights:
On a Japanese food processor:
On Sunsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a child's superman costume:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On T-Rat (Military food):
THE MAN RULES
It's simply hilarious. Oh, and I didn't write this, by the way. I have no idea who did. I'm not a guy, either.
ALL OF THEM ARE NUMBERED ONE JUST BECAUSE.
1. Men are NOT mind readers.
1. Learn to work the toilet seat.
1. Sunday sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
1. Crying is blackmail.
1. Ask for what you want.
1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do.
1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
1. If you think you're fat, you probably are.
1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one
1. You can either ask us to do something
1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials..
1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.
1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings.
1. If it itches, it will be scratched.
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say 'nothing,' we will act like nothing's wrong.
1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.
1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine... Really.
1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball or motor sports.
1. You have enough clothes.
1. You have too many shoes.
1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!
1. Thank you for reading this.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOUR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. my mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Name 12 characters from any fandom and answer the following questions.
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
2.Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic
11. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to deflower One?
12. Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
13. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
14. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
15. What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
16. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
17. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
18. What might be a good pick up line for Ten to use on Two?
19. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
20. What is Six's super secret kink?
21. Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
22. If Three and Seven get together, who tops?
23. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
(Ash) and (Drew) are in a happy relationship until (Misty) runs off with (Red). (Ash), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (Yellow) and a brief unhappy affair with (Brock), then follows the wise advice of (Dawn) and finds true love with (Paul).
Haha! This makes absolutely no sense, but it's sure messed up!
LIST YOUR TOP TEN POKEMON CHARACTERS AND ACT AS IF YOU ARE IN THE ANIME
Then ask the following questions
What would you do if Number 1 woke you up in the middle of the night?
Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
Number 4 announced he/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow?
Number 5 cooked you dinner?
Number 6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family?
Number 8 got into the hospital somehow?
Number 9 made fun of your friends?
Number 10 ignored you all the time?
Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will 1 do?
You're on a vacation with 2 and manage to break your leg. What does 2 do?
It's your birthday. What will 3 give you?
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?
You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do?
You're about to marry number 10. What's 1's reaction:
You got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer you up?
(Paul) Trick question! Paul doesn’t know the meaning of cheer!
You compete in a tournament. How does 9 support you?
You can't stop laughing. What will 10 do?
Number 1 is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
Number 2 tells you about his/her deeply hidden love for number 9.
You're dating 3 and he/she introduces you to her parents. Would you get along?
Number 4 loves number 9 as well. What does that mean?
Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?
Number 6 appears to be a player, breaking many hearts. What do you do?
You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
Number 8 thinks he/she’ll never get a girl/boyfriend. What will you tell him/her?
Number 9 is too shy to face you and confesses their love by sending an email. Now what?
You spot 10 kissing 1. How do you react?
You notice that 3 and 4 have been inside that hotel room for MORE than a few hours. What are you thinking?
Could 1 and 6 be soul mates?
Would 2 trust 5?
Number 4 is bored and pokes 10. What happens after that?
5 and 1 are forced to go back to school together. What study will they pick?
If 6 and 3 cooked dinner what would they make?
7 and 9 apply for a job. What job?
8 gives 5 a haircut. Is that okay?
9 sketches what 6's perfect girl/boyfriend should look like; will 6 be happy?
10 and 9 are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about?
1 accidentally kicked 10?
2 sent a message to his/her Bf/Gf but 9 got it. What would happen?
5 and 6 did a workout together?
(Misty/Brock) They’re good enough friends, I guess.
6 noticed he/she wasn't invited to your birthday?
7 won the lottery?
8 had quite a big secret?
9 became a singer?
(Ash) I’d scream, “Ash! This is worse than Justin Bieber singing Friday!”
10 got a daughter?
(May) I’d convince her to let me be the little cutie pie’s Auntie Summer.
What would 1 think of 2?
How would 3 greet 4?
What would 4 envy about 5?
What dream would 5 have about 6?
What do 6 and 7 have in common?
What would make 7 angry at 8?
Where would 8 meet 9?
What would 9 never dare to tell 10?
What would make 10 scared of 1?
Is 3 Gay?
Name 12 characters from any fandom and answer the following questions.
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to? (Gill/Selena) I think I actually have...
2.Do you think Four is hot? How hot? (Owen) Hmm... Yeah he's pretty muscular and he's got the muscle shirts and he's always lifting weights in his bedroom. I guess.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? (Wizard/Luna) You wouldn't believe how many fanfic ideas just flooded my mind. That could work...
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine? (Candace) Of course I can! i was reading one at least fifteen minutes ago.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple? (Maya/Gill) Ewww Goddess no! Gill's gonna die alone DUH!
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why? (Luke/Candace) or (Luke/Kathy) I would have to say Luke/Kathy cuz they're kinda friends. I read a fanfic where Luke's first kiss was Candace, but she's too quiet for someone like him.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex? (Chase) walking in on (Maya/Wizard) Haha...Chase would be sooo pissed off!
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic (Witch/Kathy) Kathy enlists the help of the Witch with a gift for Owen...I go nothing.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff? (Bo/Luna) Oh my Goddess yes!!!! One of my all-time favorite couples EVER!!!!
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic (Chase/Wizard) I’d call it "Chase & Wizard". You can't go wrong with main characters' names as the title.
11. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to deflower One? (Owen/Bo) Owen would be drunk...as usual.
12. Does anyone on your friends list read Three het? (Witch) *shrugs*
13. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven? (Selena) Outfits that she would wear, yes. Actually Selena, no.
14. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? (Maya/Owen/Luke) Yeah I could write that if I wanted to.
15. What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion? (Kathy) "I love you!" Duh. What else would you scream at a moment of great passion?
16. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? (Luna) OH MY GOSH! I just heard the perfect song for her on TV an hour ago but I don't know what it's called! I'll get back to this one.
17. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? (Bo/Gill/Wizard) WARNING!!!! DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU HATE GILL AND LIKE WIZARD/LUNA!!!
18. What might be a good pick up line for Ten to use on Two? (Kathy/Maya) Hopefully this question doesn't apply to Kathy.
19. When was the last time you read a fic about Five? (Luke) No more than a hour and a half ago.
20. What is Six's super secret kink? (Gill) Really? Next!
21. Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober? (Selena/Candace) Yes but she'd be drunk.
22. If Three and Seven get together, who tops? (Witch/Chase) Witch because she's cool and magical!!!!
23. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
(Bo) and (Chase) are in a happy relationship until (Candace) runs off with (Owen). (Bo), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (Selena) and a brief unhappy affair with (Wizard), then follows the wise advice of (Luke) and finds true love with (Witch).
The only part that is okayish is Wizard ending up with Witch. The craziest part, obviously, is Luke giving GOOD advice.
1. YOUR REAL NAME: Summer
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: First 3 letters of real name plus izzle: Sumizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: Favorite color and favorite animal: Blue Monkey
4. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: 2nd Favorite color and favorite drink: Green Soda
5. YOUR ARAB NAME: 2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name: Uonyale
6. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: Mothers and father's middle name: Anne Clark
7. YOUR GOTH NAME: Black and the name of one your pets: Black Smoke
8. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: Favorite fruit and something that can go wrong: Apple Hair
9. YOUR PIRATE NAME: Any color and a pirate accessory: Purple Sword
10. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: Your middle name and street you live on: Ella Sydney
11. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: First 3 letters of your last name and first 2 letters of your first: Mclsu
12. YOUR STREET NAME: Favorite ice-cream and favorite cookie: Fudge Brownie Double Chocolate (can't you tell I love vanilla? jk)
Friends & Best Friends
FRIENDS: never ask anything to eat or drink
BESTFRIENDS: Help themselves and is the reason you never have any food
FREINDS: Call your parents Mr., Mrs., and grandma and grandpa
BESTFRIENDS: Call your parents MOM and DAD and your grandparents GRANDMA and GRAMPS!!!!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail
BESTFRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying, “DAMN we really messed up!”
FRIENDS: Never seen you cry
BESTFRIENDS: Wont tell anyone else you cry... just laugh about it when you’re not down anymore
FRIENDS: Ask you to write down you number
BESTFRIENDS: Has you on speed dial
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff and gives it back a few days later
BESTFRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "my bad .. here’s a tissue"
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you
BESTFRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography about your life
FREINDS: Will leave you behind if that’s what everyone else is doing
BESTFRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd’s asses that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door
BESTFRIENDS: Would walk right in and say, "I’M HOME!"
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell
BESTFRIENDS: Already know not to tell
FRIENDS: Are through high school /college (drinking buddies)
BESTFRIENDS: Are for life
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away when they think you’ve had enough
BESTFRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say, "Girl, drink the rest of that you know we don’t waste!”
FREINDS: Will ignore this
BESTFRIENDS: Will repost this
WAYS TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
Fun things to do on an elevator: Try them today, kids!
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
What to Do During an Exam
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. Come down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "Screw this!" and walk out triumphantly.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go ice skating.)
15. Show up completely insane (completely insane means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
16. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice. (I would never do that.)
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
24. Act spazzy
25. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the heck are you? Where's the regular guy?"
26. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
27. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
28. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
29. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kai.
30. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
31. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
32. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
33. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
34. Fake an heart attack. When interrupted, apologize, and explain that question #_ moved you, deeply.
35. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!". rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. Strike a pose first for added effect.
36. Tailgate outside the classroom before the exam.
37. If your answers are on a scan tron sheet, fill it out in pen.
38. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girly-girl nearby.
39. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
40. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your pencil. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
41. Make Strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if he/she did it.
42. Dress like the professor.
44. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
45. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras.
P.S. don't actually do this during a test, it would be hilarious, but you do have a permanent record ( if your still in school, that is).
Crazy is when you have a voice in your head that you named Pedro, even though he clearly isn't Spanish and you just do that to annoy him.
Crazy is when you're so obsessed with eating your Jell-o (and you forgot to put a spoon in your lunch box) that you try drinking your Jell-o through a straw and using straw chopsticks because straws were the only utensil-type thing available.
Crazy is when you start dancing in Walmart to its cheesy music.
Crazy is when you laugh uncontrollably at your own jokes.
Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what is so interesting about the eraser.
Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself.
Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do.
Crazy is when you laugh when nothing's funny.
Crazy is when you crack up if someone says "Oatmeal!".
Crazy is when you forget what you're saying in the middle of a sentence.
Crazy is when you take the time to write down stuff like this and memorize it.
Crazy is when your are going through this as a checklist.
Crazy is when you quote Charlie the Unicorn at random moments.
Crazy is when you eat twenty pixie sticks in one day.
Crazy is when start talking nonsense everyday during gym.
Crazy is when you convince your friends your 'high' because you can't stop laughing even when nothing is funny. And then all of you convince the nearest adult that you're having a breakdown.
Crazy is when you trip up the stairs, and laugh all the way back down them.
Crazy is when it is last day of school you scream and run around in circles.
Crazy is when you get drunk on air and laugh during the saddest part of the move.
Crazy is when you can call yourself something else, and completely become that person, forgetting your reason for hating the world.
Crazy is when you laugh at nothing during school and laugh when everyone looks at you like your insane.
Crazy is when you trip over nothing at all, fall, and say "I see the ground...it's pretty".
Crazy is when you are asked to get someone's phone from the other room, and you go and grab it epically, then crack up and spit out your oreos halfway through.
Crazy is when you sing pop songs in the bathroom with your best friend.
Crazy is when you use your reclining couch as a surfboard and sing "Surfin' USA".
If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the bottom of the list!
People who say anything's possible haven't tried to slam a revolving door.
It's always the last place you look...of course it is, why the hell would I keep looking after I found it?
They say, "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
Remember what you just said, because tomorrow I am going to have a witty and sarcastic comeback and you'll be devastated then!
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
I'd rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I'm not.
If you think things can't get worse, it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
You can go anywhere you want if you look serious and carry a clipboard.
Anyone who uses the phrase "easy as taking candy from a baby" has never tried taking candy from a baby.
Every rule has an exception. Especially this one.
He who stands on a windowsill to see how far out he can lean without falling is a moron.
I'm the kind of kid who will burst out laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
Never hire a colorblind electrician.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.
If the grass is greener on the other side, you can bet the water bill is higher.
A bookstore is one of the only pieces of evidence we have that people are still thinking.
Evening News is where they begin with "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
Don't follow in my footsteps; I run into walls.
Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Sometimes I wonder 'why is the Frisbee getting bigger?' then I get hit in the face.
I didn’t say that it was your fault…I said I was going to blame you.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted then used against you.
Life was so simple when boys had cooties!
I ran with scissors, and lived!
Mothers of teens know why some animals eat their young.
People say that I have totally lost it. I wasn't even aware I had it.
If rabbits' feet are so lucky, then what happened to the rabbit?
You don't have to be faster than the bear; you just have to be faster than the slowest guy running from the bear.
He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
Forever isn't as long as it use to be.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.
I used to have an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
Practice makes perfect but nobody is perfect so whats the point of practicing?
Parents spend the first part of a child's life teaching them to walk and talk. The second half is spent teaching them to sit down and shut up.
Everything here is eatable. Even me, but that my children is called cannibalism, and is frowned upon in most societies.
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!
Never knock on Death’s door, ring the doorbell and run away, he hates that.
They say the truth will set you free. Then why is it every time I tell the truth, I get sent to my room?
People are like slinkies, basically useless, but it’s hilarious to watch them fall down stairs
I'm going on a quest, to the deepest, darkest corners of my room, in search of what some would call a "floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me my friends, wish me luck, for I may not return alive
My imaginary friend thinks that you have serious problems.
My mother told me never to talk to strange people. I never talk to myself, parents, or friends anymore.
It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. Just drink it and get it over with!
You always get what’s coming to you; unless it gets lost in the mail.
Beware the letter 'G'. It is the end of everything.
Forecast for tonight: darkness
Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died
On those restaurant signs that say 'No shirt, no shoes, no service,' does that mean you can wear a shirt and shoes, but no pants, and they have to serve you?
I'm the kind of person who walks into a chair and apologizes
We're not retreating! We're advancing in a different direction!
When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded.
You, you, and you panic. The rest of you follow me.
Lately the only thing keeping me from becoming a serial killer is my dislike for manual labor.
One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
If idiots could fly this place would be an airport.
I know KUNG-FU and 42 other dangerous words
I burst laughing out in class today...I got that joke you told yesterday
I got fired from the M&M factory for throwing away all the w's
A true idiot climbs a glass wall to see what's on the other side.
When life gives you lemons, you make grape juice. Then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it. When life gives you more, you throw them back, because really, who likes lemons? And when it gives you even more, squirt them in their eyes and see how much life likes lemons then.
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity got framed.
I used all my sick days so I called in dead.
You're just jealous because I'm the only one the voices talk to.
The extinction of the dinosaurs was no accident. Barney came along and they all committed suicide.
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out.
When in doubt, make words up!
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you!
Don't worry about the end of the world coming today- it's already tomorrow in Australia.
Kids are the future. Be afraid. Be very afraid!
Welcome to the dark side. We have cookies!
Before you criticize a person, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away, and have their shoes!
Two things are infinite; infinity, and human stupidity. Not so sure about infinity...
Why be difficult, when with just a little more effort, you can be impossible?
I was going to take over the world but I got distracted by something sparkly
Don't hit kids. Seriously, they have guns now.
I don't have a dog. I eat my own homework.
There are three kinds of people- those who count, and those who can't.
The grass may be greener, but it's just as hard to mow!
If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off.
I like you. When I rule the world your death will be quick and painless.
A conclusion is the part where you got tired of thinking
At my lemonade stand I used to give away the first glass for free, and charge five dollars for the refill. It contained the antidote.
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
I had a friend once. Then the rope broke and he got away.
Isn't it funny that the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures'?
When you get caught looking at her, just remember she was looking back.
The reason grandparents and grandchildren get along so well is that they have a common enemy.
Sometimes I lie awake at night and ask, "Where have I gone wrong?" Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night."
The problem with political jokes is that very often they get elected.
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over.
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip n' slide.
I'm right 90 percent of the time, so why worry about the other 3?
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Taste the rainbow- Eat CRAYONS
Worst excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy it from.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt-then it's hilarious!
Forgive your enemies - it messes with their heads :P
I wouldn't have OCD if everyone else would just do things the right way.
Your shin (n): a device used to find furniture in the dark
Alice in Wonderland Oh! Is that the story of Alice before she went into the Asylum?
People that don't know me think I'm quiet. People that do wish I was.
Sarcasm. It's easier than actually having to deal with stupid people
Doctors say I have multiple personalities. We disagree with that.
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice, then laugh while people try to figure out what the hell you did.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is to stubborn to ask directions.
It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
I hate it when the voices and my imaginary friends fight.
Have you seen my mind? I seem to have lost it.
If all else fails, try reading the instructions.
Lying is the most fun a girl can have without owning a flamethrower. However, I own a flamethrower, and therefore, life holds more fun for me then just lying!
I'm not clumsy... The floor just hates me.
When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country.
Remember this, if someone is bothering you. It takes 40 muscles to frown, but it takes only three to stick up your middle finger and say, "Bite me!"
Yes, I hit like a girl. You could too if you hit a bit harder.
Ask me no questions, I will tell you no lies…
When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.
Perfect men are only fictional.
Sticks and Stones may scar my skin but words slice through my soul within.
Death is God's way of saying you're fired. Suicide is humans way of saying you can't fire me, I quit.
Remember: Some people are alive only because it's illegal to shoot them.
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
I'm not a complete idiot --Some parts are missing.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
God must love stupid people; He made so many.
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory.
Ham and eggs. A day's work for a chicken, a life time commitment for a pig.
The trouble with life is there's no background music.
I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It’s just that yours is stupid.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
The road to success is always under construction.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep–not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the “Up” button.
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick-boxing.
The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.
Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is ‘never try’.
There are three sides to every argument–your side, my side, and the right side.
One day your prince will come... I think mines got hit by a bus
"Sticks and Stones may break my bones but words can NEVER hurt me," "Oh yeah?" *throws dictionary at him*
Firework- Katy Perry, Dynamite- Taio Cruz, Grenade- Bruno Mars...I'm starting to get a feeling that hot celebs like explosive weapons...
Without GOD, our week would be:
Repost this if you are not ashamed of GOD.
Seven days without GOD will make one weak.
Anyways, look at my fave authors, my fave stories, and of course, MY STORIES!
Until next time, peace!
Unsafe External Link