Random, uninteresting facts about Miki: 8D
1. I appreciate it very much if you would call me Miki. Everyone I know calls me that. Only a few, close people call me by my real name. ;)
2. My birthday is exactly the same day we celebrate the Day of the Dead, All Souls Day, etc. November 2.
3. Just because I'm small doesn't mean people have to assume I'm immediately 12. Or worse.. 10! I'm 14. And I'm not that small! D:
4. I love most colors, although black, white and blue are my Top 3. :D
5. Well.. I'm Asian. :3 Dark brown eyes, and dark brown hair. Pale-ish skin from my mother's side of the family. I feel like I'm the color of chocolate! :O Yum (I'm hungry, sorry)
6. I love to draw and write. Sadly, my writing skills can't even possibly save me even when my life depends on it. My drawing skills faces a brighter future than my writing. Or that's what I want myself to believe in..
7. I love cats. Especially the long-haired ones. And especially the ones with those nice eye colors. Who wouldn't right? Especially the ones who have heterochromia. It might be because I had a cat who had that. He was my first pet cat and possibly, the sweetest yet stubborn feline I've ever taken care of.
8. Going to an art gallery is one of the many things I wish to do. After the promise my aunt gave me when I was five to take me to one.. ..
... ... I'm waiting.
9. I have lots of different past-times. Mainly reading and indulging myself with daydreams before indulging myself with the ever so deadly books of school. I have a grade to keep up if I want to have a non-curfew high school life.
10. If I ever go to P.E with you, I want you to run. Run and never hesitate abandoning the others. They are likely unconscious due to my tries of hitting that darn ball when it's volleyball or basketball. Goodness, let alone soccer.
11. My love of magic tricks, tea, riddles, games, puzzles, black, blue, pranks, sarcastic remarks, insults that never sounds like one but is and mazes are all thanks to my father!
The love of books, animals, stubbornness, teddy bears, stories, being a spitfire, art, lullabies, music, white, writing, secret pranks to do on papa, patience (me and my father never really mastered patience.. although I want to have lots and lots of patience...), the wrath of a woman are all thanks to my beloved mother!
*Never again will I underestimate the wrath of my mother. Me and my father were the ones at the receiving end when our cat decided it was roses and daisies to add a decoration to her newly-knitted blanket in the form of what we call.. ladies and gents.. hairball
LiveJournal (I post as common as you would see a walrus sing sweet lullabies to it's young during midnight accompanied with a sweet violin solo at the end) :
Unsafe External Link