Author has written 5 stories for Merlin, Abandon, Meg Cabot, Hunger Games, West Side Story, and Story of Tracy Beaker.
Well, hello there!
So, since you have taken the time to come and check out my profile, I guess I better tell you a few things about me.
I am one of those teenagers who sits chained to her laptop pretty much all day. Sunlight burnssssss! You may have noticed my pen-name is a bit odd...well unless you're a die hard Star Wars fan. Yes, Jaina is my name. Yes, it is from Star Wars. And yes, I do like Star Wars, I just haven't read any of the books. But I kinda know Jaina Solo and her life.
Um, my favourite colours are purple and turquoise, and my favourite food is...uh...smoky bacon crisps I guess. I like rock and roll, and yes, I did cry over the My Chemical Romance break. I guess you could call me a hipster, if you really want, but I'd rather you didn't. The bands I listen to aren't exactly obscure,but they aren't exactly mainstream either. I love Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, Paramore, McFly, Pierce the Veil, Son of Dork, Busted, The Foo Fighters, The All American Rejects, Sleeping with Sirens, Imagine Dragons, Muse etc...
I'm also sort of a book nerd. Books are just an escape from the world I guess. I went to Hogwarts, I survived the Hunger Games, I have lived in Gatlin, I have a house full of Pennykettle dragons and I survived school with Georgia Nicolson.
"A person who does not read lives one life. A reader lives hundreds."
"Crying over a fictional character is one of the greatest shows of compassion, by feeling so much for someone who isn't even real."
As well as that, I'm into horoscopes, and dragons and fairies and all that stuff. I believe in magic. And time travel. And that a mad man in a blue box will come and whisk me away to travel the stars. That last one might not happen...
I like music theatre, and my favourite musicals of all time are Les Mis and West Side Story. Samantha Barks is Eponine and Aaron Tveit is Enjolras.
Yeah, I'm weird...
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
"Everything is okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."
"You are what you love, not who loves you."
Killjoys, put on your warpaint. ;)
Funny Q and A!
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
Underneath my eyebrow, I have a scar from where I split my head open. Yeah, the lesson is, don't spin around really fast on a wheely chair, because you WILL fall off.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Um, EVERYTHING! Dr Who, HG, and the Big Bang Theory posters, a Merlin Calender, picture frames, and um, yeah, everything!
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
Apparently, I am very scary when I sleep, because I grind my teeth and snore... *Blushes*
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
I'm massively into rock, but I like Indie and classical too, I guess.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
8.42am. So precise!
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
Seriously craving smoky bacon crisps...
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
My LAPTOP! And my phone! And my ipod! And my BOOKS! Do not touch! *growls*
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
Quite tall I suppose...
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
I wouldn't say that exactly, but I'm not overly fond of small spaces.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
My Grandad. Get well soon.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL?
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Dark hair (black or brown) and blue eyes...Ah... *goes starry eyed*
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO?
Um...I don't know!
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Energy drink! Coffee is just bleuurgh...
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Smoky bacon crisps. Or cucumber. Or chocolate.
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
Um, excuse me?!
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
My grandparents got me a sort of plaque that basically outlines me. It's freaky how accurate it is, cos they got it when I was born!
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
No *sad face*
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Um, anything that looks good? I like Forever 21 I guess.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
My lovely cat
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
Grey tabby. My dad calls him a grey tiger...:-P
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Hopefully not, but knowing my luck, I would!
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
With a big declaration!
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
Brunette cause brown hair is epic!
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN?
My dad. Dunno why...Bit sad really...
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
People who have an annoying voice, and people who think the whole world revolves around them...grr.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
This is very easy since I live in England!
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Illness. And puppy dog eyes...
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
I met Michelle Magorian once.
37. FIRST JOB?
Don't have one!
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
39. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
Listening to Panic! At the disco
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
Nope! Don't ever want it either!
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
My intelligence? And my hair.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
Yes. Have them now. And I HATE THEM!
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Clothes and cds. And some Doc Martens
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
1 or 2 tops
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
The actual Jaina Solo from Star Wars. I blame my father entirely.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Head and Shoulders.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yeah, but I change it quite a bit.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT?
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
Biting my lip so hard it splits!
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF?
ABBA Gold. I don't even know why I have it...
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Depends on who I was
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
No way! But they can help.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Listening to Rock music at full blast
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
My nan's house.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
My teddy bear. Who I certainly don't have on my bed anymore...
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
Um, quite a few
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID?
Come on! Who wasn't?!
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY?
He really likes me, is clever and shares the same interests as me, is quite good looking, and is funny
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
J, Jainsy and Jains. Do NOT call me Jane if you value your life!
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER?
Muse, McFly, Panic!At the Disco, All American Rejects, Green Day, Son of Dork
68. WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOW?
How I Met Your Mother, Miranda, Dr Who, Merlin, The Dumping Ground, Waterloo Road...We could be here for a while..
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE?
My what now?
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
I did the last time I checked...
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
A few days ago
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64?
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR?
I don't drive! But, maybe 75mph?
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Sure, the answers will be interesting!
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My friend Georgia
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX?
Whether they are happy or not.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG?
81. FAVOURITE THING TO HATE?
Sprouts and spiders!
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR?
October! Cause it has halloween, awesome weather and my birthday!
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN?
Libra, though Gemini is cool too
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
So dark brown that loads of people think its black.
86. EYE COLOR?
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTURANT?
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI?
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
How I met your mother
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
Clarinet and keyboard-ish
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
Don't ask me this type of thing. I have no idea what you are on about...
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE?
Don't have one
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
The Mind Thieves series and Beautiful Redemption. THE FEELS!! I CAN'T EVEN...
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE:
NON EXISTENT XD
The Dragon's Call But With a Twist- Aha! I told you I haven't abandoned it! Chapter 9 is now up, so go read and enjoy!
The Life of Storm Reynolds- Chapter 2 is up and the next chapter is in progress.
West Side Story Retake- Next chapter is in progress, but it should be up soon.
NEW STORY- The Shadow of Venice- The Thief Lord- The first chapter will be up when another fic has been completed. Check out my blog for details. The link is at the bottom of my profile.
NEW STORY- The Worst Nightmare of All- The Hunger Games- Again, I will put it up when another fic is finished. Details on my blog.
Thank you to anyone who reads my fanfics, and feel free to PM me with any questions, or if you just wanna talk. Thanks to everyone who reviews, because they really do make my day!
If any of you want extra info, character profiles and images to go with my stories, visit my blog:
Peace out peasants.
Unsafe External Link