Author has written 6 stories for Cats, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, and Merlin.
Hi I'm Cookie5 I live in England
My favourite film is either Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 or Hunger Games
Other films I like: St Trinians Favourite characters The twins and Polly
I love the Hunger Games, my favourite book is Catching Fire
My favourite characters are Beetee, Wiress, Foxface and Finnick
I like Glee my favourite characters are Kurt and Brittney
I love Criminal Minds my favourite character is Spencer Reid
Harry Potter Favourite films Prinsinor of Askaban and Deathly Hallows Part 2 Favourite characters Hermione Doby Tonks Twins Ginny
Favourite books Percy Jackson series Favourite character Annabeth Thaila
Gone series Favourite characters Astrid Lana
Favourite animals Cat Dog Cheetah Fox Meerkat
Pets I have had four pets A rabbit-Phoebe Three fish-Fish and Chips(One fish) Spike Angel I have also had a realish toy dog which used to be my Nana's Charlie a border collie
Hobbies Drawing Writing Climbing What I what to be when I grow up Top 3 1. Teacher 2.Photographer 3. Author
I love Harry Potter Puppet Pals, The Hillywood Show Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1, The Hillywood Show The Order Of Umbridge and Harry Potter In 99 Seconds. All on YouTube
I love Starkid my favourites being the Harry Potter ones and Holy Musical B@man
I like Batman my favourite film is Batman Forever
Now for some copy and paste stuff
37 Secrets About Yourself.
1) Have you ever been asked out?
2) Where did you get your default picture?
My screensaver folder and google images
3) What's your middle name?
I have none but some people think my middle name is Louise-long story
4) Your current relationship status?
I am single.
5) Does your crush like you back?
I don't have one
6) What is your current mood?
Tired, lazy, comfy and bit hyper-we had Tangfastics at school and I'm
7) What color of underwear are you wearing?
8) What color shirt are you wearing?
9) Missing something?
Nope. Not at the moment
10) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you
Uhm... No idea I would probaly see some famous writers like Agatha
11) If you must be an animal for one day, what?
A dog or a cat
12) Ever had a near death experience?
13) Something you do a lot?
Read, sleep loads! Eat and go to school-
14) The song stuck in your head?
Glee songs and Starkid
15) Who did you copy and paste this from?
16) Name someone with the same birthday as YOU?
No idea, but someone died the day I was born, with the same name as
17) When was the last time you cried?
Ummmm... No idea
18) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Yes, several times when at school we did plays and other stuff.
19) If you could have one super power what would it be?
20) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
How annyoning they are-no offence any nice not annyoning boys out
21) What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I don't go to Starbucks
22) What's your biggest secret?
No offence but if it's my biggest secret I would put it on the
23) Favorite color?
24) Do you still watch kiddie shows?
Only with my cousions eg, postman pat
25) What are you?
In one word, cool but a bit weird, epcessily when I'm hyper, I think
26) Do you speak any other language?
I speak German, lots of English- I am English and some Spainish
27) What's your favorite smell?
Burnt candles- after you blow them out
28) Describe your life in one word. What would it be?
29) Have you ever kissed in the rain?
30) What are you thinking about right now?
How awesome the Harry Potter Tour was and starting school again after a week off.
31) What should you be doing?
Watching Criminal Minds
32) Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
A realy annoying person at school
33) Do you like working in the yard?
34) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
I like my last name but most likely Stardust or something cool
35) Do you act differently around the person you like?
If this means my friends, yes. I get really hyper-active instead of
36) What is your natural hair color?
37) Who was the last person to make you cry?
Ummm don't know I can't remeber
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts
1) I will not sing "We're Off to See the Wizard" when sent to the Headmaster's office.
2) Seamus Finnigan is not "after me lucky charms"
3) House elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
4) I will not take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
5) My headmaster's name is Albus Dumbledore, not "Gandalf”
6) A Muggle "vacuum cleaner" is not acceptable Quidditch equipment, even if it has been enchanted to fly.
7) I will not go into the forbidden forest looking for Charlie the Unicorn
8) Despite my personal beliefs, Quidditch would not be improved by the introduction of muggle firearms.
9) I should not refer to Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle collectively as "Team Rocket"
10) I will not test my Potions assignments by spiking Snape's drink with them
11) - Especially not all of them at once
12) I will not tell Professor Trelawney that I prophesied her death.
13) I will also not tell Professor Trelawney that I had a vision of her killing the Dark Lord.
14) When a class-mate falls asleep, I shall not take advantage of the fact and draw a Dark Mark on his arm.
15) Headmaster Dumbledore is of no relation to Willy Wonka.
16) I am not authorized to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldemort.
17) Mad-Eye Moody knows his eye is creepy, he does not need to be told... again.
18) Yes, the Great Hall is extremely large, but Quidditch is an outside sport.
19) The song "Ding Dong, The Witch is Dead" is never, ever appropriate.
20) -Especially in reference to Professor Umbridge.
21) Professor Lupin does not know anyone by the name of Jacob Black.
22) –Even though he was friends with someone named Sirius Black.
23) I will not recite lines from Potter Puppet Pals, as it is awkward and rude.
24) –Especially not during meal times.
25) I will not yell "Hey look It's Lord Voldemort!" at Hogsmeade.
26) I will not sing the Badger Song during Hufflepuff-Slytherin Quidditch matches.
27) I will not send Snape a bottle of shampoo for Christmas.
28) –Or Wen Hair Care.
29) I am not allowed to sneak into Professor Snape’s private chambers to watch him sing I Will Survive in the mirror, as it is disturbing.
30) "Oo ee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang" is not an actual spell.
31) Gryffindor's sword is not to be used to patrol the hallways.
32) Shout "beam me up Scotty" before disapparating.
33) Yelling “to infinity, and BEYOND!” was only funny the first time I took off on my broom.
34) Making a slinky go from the top of the astronomy tower to the ground level is not an appropriate pastime.
35) - especially while singing “everyone loves a slinky”.
36) - especially while singing “everyone loves a slinky” until the slinky hits the bottom.
37) - especially while singing “everyone loves a slinky” until the slinky hits the bottom and starting the whole process over again whenever the slinky gets stuck.
38) - apparently, not everyone loves a slinky.
39) I will not sweep the Gryffindor common room with Harry Potter's prized Firebolt.
40) The Giant Squid is not to be referred to as 'my lord Cthulhu', nor am I allowed to sacrifice first years to it on the new moon.
41) No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.
42) Asking "How do you keep a Gryffindor in suspense?" and walking away is only funny the first time.
43) First-years should not be encouraged to befriend the Whomping Willow.
44) I will not put books of muggle fairy tales in the history section of the library.
45) Calling the Ghostbusters is a cruel joke to play on the resident ghosts and poltergeists.
46) A time turner is not a flux capacitator, and I should therefore not install one in any Muggle cars.
47) I will not dress up as Voldemort for Halloween.
48) The muggle television show “Futurama” is fictional and describing the events of each episode while looking at a crystal ball does not count as extra credit in Divination.
49) I will not run through the halls shouting “Snape kills Dumbledore!”
50) There is no such thing as “Wizard Swears” even if I have seen it on Potter Puppet Pals and I should not shout them in the Great Hall.
51) –Nor should I teach them to first years.
52) I will not "borrow" a prefects' badge for Peeves.
53) I am not allowed out of my house dorm when anyone from the Ministry of Magic visits Hogwarts.
54) If Dumbledore wanted to tell me what Aberforth did to the goats, he would’ve told me already.
55) Centaurs do not give free rides to kids and I should stop telling the first years otherwise.
56) "42" is not the answer to every O.W.L or N.E.W.T exam paper.
57) Neither is "Yo Mamma".
58) Dumbledore is not Santa, he does not wish for me to sit on his knee and demand presents, especially not in June.
59) Singing “The Mysterious Ticking Noise” in the library is rude and annoying.
60) –Especially if I get everyone in Gryffindor to sing with me.
61) –Especially if I get everyone in Gryffindor to sing with me and form a large circle around Professor Snape.
62)- Especially if I get everyone in Gryffindor to sing with me and form a large circle around Professor Snape and refuse to let him out of the circle until he finds the pipe bomb.
63) The fact that there are only three unforgivable curses does not mean that every other curse is "pretty much forgivable".
64) Shouting random Latin phrases while waving my wand is not acceptable charms research.
65) I will not shove professor Snape into a wall repeatedly while shouting “Bother” over and over again.
66) -Nor will I enchant the Whomping Willow to do so.
67) Thestrals do not resemble the Muggle toys known as 'My Little Pony'.
68) The Muggle known as George W. Bush is not related to or working for Lord Voldemort in any way, and I am to stop insinuating that he is.
69) Singing 99 Bottles of Potion on the wall nonstop repeatedly will result in a detention.
70) Hagrid is not to be referred to as “Gargamel” is not trying to capture the house elves for use in making a potion.
71) Mrs. Norris does not like playing with blast-ended skrewts.
72) If asked in class what the Avada Kedavra curse does, yelling "It does DEATH!" may be correct but is not the manner in which one should answer.
73) I will not swap Draco's broom with one out of Filch's broom cupboard.
74) I will not replace Madam Pomfrey's Skele-Gro with pumpkin juice.
75) -I will not replace Professor Snape's pumpkin juice with Skele-Gro.
76) -It was not an honest mistake.
77) Despite the name, using transcripts of MuggleCast is not useful for writing essays in Muggle Studies.
78) I will not shout “YOU SHALL NOT PASS!” every time I pass Dumbledore in a corridor.
79) Professor Flitwick's first name in not Yoda.
80) Humming/singing/referring in any way to Duran Duran's "Hungry Like the Wolf" around Professor Lupin is inappropriate. It's best not to bring up "Thriller", either.
81) I am not the wicked witch of the west.
82) -I will not refer to Professor Umbridge as such either.
83) I will not melt if water is poured over me.
84) -Neither will Professor Umbridge.
85) "To conquer the earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not an appropriate career choice.
86) Asking Snape if his sister’s ok after that house fell on her is tasteless and will earn you a month of detention.
87) Shouting “Abracadabra” can be misheard and start a panic.
88) Professor Trelawney’s name is not “Madame Crack-Addict.”
89)-Neither is Professor Snape’s.
90) Dragons are not permitted inside the castle, even if you are having trouble starting a fire in the common room fireplace.
91) I will not discuss my theory that Voldemort and Michael Jackson went to the same plastic surgeon.
92) I will not loudly tell Hermione that “THE MARAUDER’S MAP ISN’T SUPPOSED TO BE USED FOR STALKING LOCKHART!” in front of a large group of Slytherins.
93) –Even if she is stalking Lockhart.
94) I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss.
95) I am not allowed to introduce Peeves to paintballing.
96) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and take bets on who will come out alive.
97) Bringing fortune cookies to Divination class does not count for extra credit.
98) I am not allowed to declare an official Hug A Slytherin Day.
99) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
100) Getting everyone in the Great Hall to do the Time Warp will not earn me any house points
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism.
What happens if you get scared half to death twice
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
Beat the 5 o'clockrush, leave at noon!
I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
A clean desk is a sign of a cluttered desk drawer.
There's no future in time travel.
Smith & Wesson -- the original point and click interface.
Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand.
Oh Lord give me patience, and give it to me NOW!
A good pun is its own reward.
Laughing stock -- cattle with a sense of humor
Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
The road to success is always under construction.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.
Everyone has photographic memory; some just don't have the film.
Energizer Bunny arrested; charged with battery.
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.
What you call dog with no legs? Don't matter what you call him, he ain't gonna come.
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!
Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those places.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.
Is it good if a vacuum really sucks?
How many roads must a man walk down before he admits he’s lost?
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
Boys should be like Kleenex, soft, strong and disposable.
Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.
Worst excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy it from.
Why is it called 'after dark' when it really is 'after light'?
He who laughs last didn’t get it.
When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.
Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
Car service: If it ain't broke, we'll break it.
You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'. -Homer Simpson
The person who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.
Remember: Don't Insult the Alligator till after you cross the river.
There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
Men are like bank accounts. Without a lot of money they don't generate a lot of interest.
Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!
What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? The answer is: 'Hold my purse.'
He's so lazy that if there were work in bed, he would rather sleep on the floor.
Note - The key to a good relationship is the key. Give me back the key.
You know the speed of light; so what is the speed of dark?
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.
Who are you and how did you get in here? Frank: I'm a locksmith. And... I'm a locksmith...
It is impossible to travel faster than the speed of light, and certainly not desirable, as one's hat keeps blowing off.
Gene Police: You!! Out of the pool!
Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like solitary confinement.
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
You know it's going to be a bad day when you fall out of bed and miss the floor.
Don't worry about the world ending today! It's already tomorrow in Australia!
It's always in the last place you look. Well, duh! If you already found it, why would you keep looking?
Everybody wants to go to heaven, but no one wants to die.
You cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh. You fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder.
Don't help old ladies across the street. Leave 'em in the middle!
If I throw a stick, will you go away?
If you die on an elevator, make sure you press the up button.
Don't knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run; he hates that.
Failure isn't an option; it's pretty much a certainty.
We can't all be heroes. Someone has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by.
Have you ever noticed that the words in therapist are actually The-rapist?
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finishedcleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don’t come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping it all over his lap.
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him by never even bothering to practice.
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to football to one birthday party after another. You thanked him by jumping outof the car and never looking back.
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to the movies. You thanked him by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch certain TV shows. You thanked him by waiting until he left the house.
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion. You thanked him by telling him he had no taste.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked him by forgetting to write a single letter.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked him by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You thanked him by taking it every chance you could.
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked him by staying out partying until dawn.
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus carried your bags. You thanked him by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you how deeply he loved you. You thanked him by moving halfway across the country.
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him . You thanked him by reading about the burden parents become to their children.
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder on your heart.
If you love your dad, post this on your profile.
(Whether you're reading this or not, dad, I love you.)
Unsafe External Link