Author has written 8 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Shadow Children series, Alex Rider, and Avengers.
I'm a huge lover of history, I know, I'm a nerd and you can roll your eyes or flinch. I love ancient history especially, hence my love of PJO and Heroes of Olympus. My favorite civilization, even before I read the series, was the Greeks. Sorry, Roman's but you always seemed like copy-cats of Greece. My best friend was the one that got me addicted to PJO, and now I'm more addicted than her. Also, I like the movie, but it was NOTHING like the book.
As for Alex Rider, I like spy stuff, and he's a fourteen year old spy. I almost cried when I saw Scorpia Rising was the last book, just kidding. I like when British people go "bloody h e double hocky sticks" (except they use the real word). I think Alex P that play Alex R needs to stay sixteen forever cause he is way cuter in that movie than now.
As for Avengers and X-Men, I like action and in depth characters. Plus, I love all the Marvel movies. Okay, not all of them, but the majority of them
My fav PJO characters:
1. Annabeth of course. She's so not the typical heroine that you just have to love her.
2. Percy. He's not the typical hero and Poseidon is way better than Zeus.
3. Thalia, because she's awesome.
My fav Roman HON characters:
1. Reyna: She reminds me of myself, a lot. Like, if I really think about it, she is just like me. Plus, she does well considering she has to run a HUGE army by herself while Octavion (who really irritates me) tries to dethrone her.
2. Jason: I don't see why everyone hates him. I like him, he is like Percy. He seems like a good hero and leader, and that whole he's-stealing-the-spotlight annoys me. It's not just Percy anymore, it's seven important kids, and I like him. People make him super OOC. In LH he seemed modest and disciplined. People make him act like a two-year old or like an ego-centric jerk. Also, I'm a Jeyna fan. I think they are so much like Percy and Annabeth, it's ridiculous. Anyway, since I mentioned Jeyna, I have to mention Piper. I don't think it's her fault, her mother is the goddess of love. I like Piper, she has spunk. I don't get why everyone hates her either. I think she needed to put Drew in her place, and I cheered.
3. Hazel: Really, I don't have an opinion on Frank or Hazel. I think they are cute together, but I don't care. They're meh, but I do like Hazel slightly more. I really like her and Frank, not Leo. Please not Leo.
My fav AR characters:
1. Alex, since he's the main character and a fourteen year old spy.
2. K-Unit, cause they needed to be in the series more than one chapter.
3. Scorpia, because they're just so good at getting beat by a fourteen year old.
Avengers Team in Favorite Order
1. Hawkeye/Clint Barton: I love Hawkeye. I love his story, I love Jeremey Renner, I hate that purple suit in the comics, I love BlackHawk, but not as much as I love him with Mockingbird. I love it all. He's mysterious, unique to the team, and he really isn't in these movies enough. As for all the anit-Bobbi stuff, read his background, people. Nat totally uses him and hurts him. Bobbi is not dumb, whiny, or a b*. She's super smart, nearly figures out the super soldier serum smart, and her and Clint are adorable. Plus, they have a kid in another universe, and it's constantly them.
2. Black Widow/Natasha Romanoff: I love Black Widow too. She's totally kick a, sexy, beautiful, scary, and my favorite kind of girl. She's like one of the characters I wrote in my non-ff stuff. She's also Russian and ex-KGB which just makes me think she's even more wicked. Her quirk, she used my favorite character. Although, her and Winter Soldier are cute, and so are her and Daredevil.
3 and 4. Iron Man/Tony Stark and Captain America/Steve Rodgers: I can't choose. Before the movie, Captain was on the top of my list, but then I fell in love with the assassins, and I finally watched the Iron Man movies and I just can't choose. Captain is my patriot/soldier because I have a soft spot for soldiers, but Stark is just so... Stark. He's loud and obnoxious and a genius, and RDJ is like the best actor ever.
5. Dr. Banner/Hulk: This is purely because I have never seen the Hulk movies. I'm not a big fan of the Hulk, it's like ohh, smash, okay with me. Although, I did like this Dr. Banner. I like Dr. Banner, don't really care for Hulk. Although that 'puny god' scene is when I laughed the hardest.
6. Thor: I don't like guys with long hair, I don't like guys with capes, I don't like the movie, and really, I only tolerate Thor. I'm not a fan, I like him around the team but not on his own. I really don't like his brother, yes I know I just pissed off all of Loki-fangirls, but I don't like evil people and I don't find either of them cute.
1. This one is up in the air because I hate him in the show, but he's one of my favorite comic characters: Quicksilver. He's totally screwed up in the show, but I really want to see him in the next Avengers. He's the son of a deranged mutant and in the comics, Wanda, him, and Hawkeye are like Captain's new team. Plus, I really love the whole twin thing, so this also includes Wanda who is also screwed up in the show.
2. Cyclops: Yes, I fell pray to the cute, disciplined, eye beaming mutant. I think him and Jean are so adorable, and I like him in the movies, comics, and show.
3. Storm: I love Storm in everything. She's like they're mother, and she is really powerful.
4. X-23: I love Wolverine, but I love his clone slightly more. You probably have noticed by now I don't like damsels in distress, and that's why I love X-23. She's wicked, and her relationship with Wolverine is so cute. It's nice to see him soft. She needs to join the movies.
5. Wolverine: Because he has to be on this list.
6. This should surprise you: Pyro. He's quirky, insane, way too hyper, and he's Australian. I have a few friends who are Australian and I love them to pieces. Pyro reminds me of one of them. Plus, fire. It's fire. FIRE!!
Notable mentions: because I can only write six, here's some of my other favorites: Gambit, Jean, Kitty, and Kurt
MY MARVEL PAIRINGS:
Black Widow/Winter Soldier
Captain America/Agent 13
Iron Man/Pepper Potts
Gambit/Rogue (who doesn't like this)
My fav PJO quotes:
“Daddy will explain. Come, he is blowing up monsters.”- Tyson (I love Tyson's language :)TLO)
“So your going to cram a wooden horse inside an elevator of the Empire State Building. Good luck.” -Percy (no sarcasm what-so-ever in this quote ;) TLO)
“I am never, ever, going to make things easy for you, Seaweed Brain. Get use to it.” -Annabeth (I love this scene cause as soon as i read that, i laughed. gotta love Annabeth. TLO)
“Do you think it’s the right thing to do? Because I know one thing about you, Percy. Your heart is always in the right place. Listen to it.” Who else would say that but Mrs. Jackson. (Titan's Curse)
“My point is you heroes never change. You accuse us gods of being vain. You should look at yourself. You take what you want, use whoever you want, then betray everyone around you.” Dionysus, and the sad thing is, he’s right. Yay for Percy being different (Titan's Curse)
My fav AR quotes:
1. “Your father was a test tube. You never had a mother or a father. You’re a freak. Hand-made in the French Alps, like a cuckoo clock… And I’m sorry, but you have ‘fake’ written all over you.” Alex to fake Alex. This quote makes me laugh every time. Without a doubt my fav (Point Blanc)
2. Mrs Jones: "The platform underneath the balloon fell on her as she was trying to escape," she explained. "She was crushed."
Alex: "I'd have been disappointed too." (Gotta love this. Scorpia)
3. “If you want a round of applause, you’ll have to take off the handcuffs.” Alex- ah, sarcasm. Nice try, Alex. (Stormbreaker i believe)
4. “Because I don’t like coincidence. In fact, I don’t believe in coincidence. Where some people see coincidence, I see conspiracy. That’s my job.” -Alan Blunt- explaining and rambling. He sounds like Gibbs from NCIS. I love Alex's thought after "and you're welcome to it" (Point Blanc?)
5. "I didn't set fire to the building." Alex
Ash "No, but you did pull it into the river."
Alex "That put the fire out!"-Alex (Another witty comment from Alex. Snakehead)
1. “Because if we can't protect the Earth, you can be damned well sure we'll avenge it!”- Tony Stark aka Iron Man (I love that entire conversation)
2.“Your brother the demi-god; a super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend; a man with breath-taking anger management issues; a couple of master assassins, and YOU, big fella, you've managed to piss off every single one of them.”
Loki: “That was the plan.”
Tony Stark: “Not a great plan. When they come, and they WILL, they'll come for you.”
Loki: “I have an army.”
Tony Stark: “We have a Hulk.”
3.“Just like Budapest.” Black Widow in the middle of a fight.
Hawkeye laughs. “You and I remember Budapest very differently then.” (My favorite assassins giving one of the most used Avengers plot)
4.“Doctor Banner, I think now might be a good time for you to get angry.” Captain
“That’s my secret, Cap. I’m always angry.” Bruce Banner
5. Nick Fury: “I recognize the council has made a decision, but given that it's a stupid-ass decision, I've elected to ignore it.“
X-MEN EVOLUTION QUOTES
1. Scott: "Logan? Have you ever, you know, really cared for someone? I mean, you felt it so strongly, you couldn't even get the words out."
Logan:"Yeah, once. Most beautiful bike I ever saw. I was so speechless, someone else bought her." (what happens when Logan is asked about love)
2. Nightcrawler: [mocking Scott and Jean] "Jean darling, Please accept this croissant as a symbol of my love."
Kitty Pryde: "Oh, Scott, you have... such a way with pastry!"
3. Toad (Todd Tolensky): "Hey, hey! I'm taking a shower here!"
Boom Boom: "Yeah, the whole town's thrilled. I'm out of mouthwash."
4. Spyke: "Hey, it's no big deal; I got it under control. Ah... ATCHOO!" [the sneeze causes him to spray bone spikes all over the locker room, narrowly missing Storm]
Storm: [Unfazed] "Bless you."
Spyke: [Sniffs] "Busted, huh?"
Storm: "Big time."
5. Professor Charles Xavier: "This is place where powers are not always an asset... Right Scott?"
Cyclops: "I guess you heard about last night." BUSTED
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent.
I'm an ASIAN GUY, so I MUST have a small penis.
I'm an ONLY CHILD so I MUST be spoiled.
I cry easily, so I MUST be a wimp.
Teenage girls who are NOT in love with Edward Cullen and Jacob Black are quickly becoming an endangered species. If you are part of this endangered species, copy and paste this in your profile. Do it… DO IT NOW!
Unsafe External Link