Author has written 2 stories for Inuyasha.
#1 Thing About Mua: When I use caps, I'm not mad. I'm hardly ever mad. :D Instead, imagine a girl in chibi form doing a fist pump! XD
My name is Lilly. That's why my subconscious's name is Sayuri because Sayuri is translated into (water) lily.
Age: You guys should be able to tell from my writing (I'm younger than you think).
How I got my username?
Well, on all the anime I watch, I tend to watch them more than once so I can remember things easily. That way on the animes I watch, I can easily answer anyone's question on a specific anime. That's why I'm an anime expert!
Attention: I am starting school so I will not be updating until there some sort of holiday. I will not stop writing! Oh, and, as I re-read my stories, I found out how messed up they are. I might, if I get the chance, delete my stories and re-upload them in a better writing form... So yeah.. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!
Animes I watched:
2. Kaichou wa Maid-sama
3. Vampire Knight
4. Rosario Vampire
5. Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
6. Romeo X Juliet
7. La Corda D'Oro
8. Ranma 1/2
9. Soul Link
10. Shakugan no Shana
11. Rurouni Kenshin
12. Fruits Basket
13. Code Geass
15. Murder Princess
16. Avatar: the Last Airbender
17. Gundam Seed
18. Mermaid Melody
20. Final Approach
23. Chrono Crusade
24. Fortune Arterial
25. Omamori Himari
26. Seto no Hanayome
27. Code: Breaker
28. Beast Player Erin
29. Vocaloid (not an anime but it's awesome!)
30. Special A
32. Neo Angelique Abyss
33. Hakushaku to Yousei
34. Kimi ni Todoke
Normal people Vs Inuyasha Fans
Normal people: Don't believe in demons, there's no way they exist.
Normal people: Don't believe in time travel.
Normal people: Throw away a rusty old sword.
Normal people: Wouldn't take the risk if it meant endangering themselves.
Normal people: Don't care about the moon.
Normal people: Think animal parts on humans are freaky.
Normal people: Call Inuyasha a childish cartoon.
Normal people: Don't realize what the drop in temperature means.
Normal people: Say that money is power.
Normal people: Hit the person who just groped them and think they are sick.
Normal people: Don't think a boomerang could be a weapon.
Normal people: Think long haired boys are girly.
Normal people: Wouldn't know why the wind suddenly blew them over.
Normal people: Would suddenly find themselves knocked out when they flirted with Kagome.
Normal people: Wouldn't copy and past this because they wouldn't know what the hell this was about because they are NORMAL!!!
I'm sorry! I just found this and think it's awesome and HIlarious!
Languages: English, Spanish, a bit of Japanese
About Mua: I love anime! I LOVE MILK CHOCOLATE! I am actually obsessed with it. I love archery. (Haven't practiced in a while though)
Occupation: Writing fanfics, writing songs, anything involving music, eating, and reading books.
My faith: Jesus
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him master...
He had no degree, yet they called him teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they call him healer..
He had no army, yet the kings feared him..
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world ...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet he lives today ...
Feel honored to serve such a leader who loves us ...
If you believe in God and Jesus Christ His Son
then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ignore him in the Holy Bible He says,
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in heaven"
About my writing:
1. I really like my stories from 1st persons POV!
2. I really like my writing long stories and long chapters. I'm planning on making my future stories and chapters longer since I got nothing better to do.
3. Just a warning: I don't and will not write lemons in my stories. I also tend to hesitate on kissing and all that mushy stuff. But I will do it just not the "very very romantic" kind of stuff.
4. It seems I like to write stories that involves drama. I like to write about love triangles an so on to make things more interesting.
Couple Relations and Why? (Inuyasha)
Okay, Inuyasha is my most favorite anime in the whole wide world. Obviously, I root for Inuyasha and Kagome. I know there are people who go for Inuyasha and Kikyo. I have nothing against Kikyo she's a good character. Kikyo dies so really there can't really be a Inu/Kik. Sorry, that's how the anime/manga is. The only explanation is Inuyasha and Kagome because they do get married at the end of the anime seeing how Kagome calls Sesshomaru her Older Brother. And the whole fact with either Kikyo or Kagome bashing seems very childish to me. They both have a part in Inuyasha's life. Kikyo is and always will be loved by Inuyasha and Kagome as well. Though, Kagome is alive...
People keep talking about the relationship between Sesshomaru and Rin. Okay, I think this couple is the most mysterious because nobody knows who ends up with Sesshomaru. But I like Rin and Sesshomaru cause it's like Beauty and the Beast but just starting at a younger age. Yeah, yeah, the link:
has a good point but I don't agree on a few things which I will explain:
Stories Waiting to be Published:
1. Building Faith = (Inu/Kag) Kagome is in training to become the village miko and Inuyasha is a rejected hanyou. Kagome befriends Inuyasha at a young age and eventually grow an emotion stronger than friendship. Based in Feudal Era...
Stories I Plan On Writing:
1. Anything For You = (Inu/Kag) This story is about how Kagome will do anything to protect Inuyasha from falling into despair. She might even leave him so that he may be happy with Kikyo. Or, she'll protect him from Kikyo's plan to kill him...
2. Priestesses = (Inu/Kag) Kikyo was destined to be great, but she became side-tracked because of love. Now her reincarnation, Kagome will have no choice but to finish what Kikyo started. But, she falls into the same trap. Will she come out alive?
3. This Is Not My Idea = (Inu/Kag) Inuyasha and Kagome with a Swan Princess twist. But better. And not child-like.
4. Reincarnated = (Inu/Kag) Inuyasha and Kagome are both reincarnations of the last Shikon no Tama's protector's. Their incarnation's dying wish was to have a better relationship in their next life.
5. Oh, My Prince! = (Inu/Kag) Inuyasha is the second heir to the throne. When the royal family is dying one by one a terrible death, Inuyasha will be next. Kagome a humble maid who was Inuyasha's only friend, refuses to let him die. She wants to protect him. She will.
6. Runaway = (Inu/Kag) Inuyasha and Kagome both from a royal family are engaged to people they don't even know. They run away from their duties but not from their destiny.
7. Love Famous = (Inu/Kag) Inuyasha, a famous pop star known around the world. Kagome, a talented young woman. Will these two meet?
8. Kagome's Secret = (Inu/Kag) After a few months of being Inuyasha's mate, Kagome has a secret and is keeping it from the group. What happens when her plan of secrecy backfires and endangers the whole group.
9. Different Perspective = (Inu/Kag) Princess Kikyo goes missing, Kagome the younger princess has to fill in for her. What of her "betrothed?"
10. Love Conquers = (Inu/Kag) Inuyasha is possessed. What will Kagome do to save him, and herself?
11. Betrayal's Consequences = (Inu/Kag) Kagome feels betrayed after seeing Inuyasha again with Kikyo, and being a witness at their promise for each other. What happens if Kagome finds comfort in evil?
12. Blink! = (Inu/Kag) Inuyasha and Kagome work in the SPA (Secret Paranormal Association) where everything paranormal gets experimented. (Not demons. Demons are considered normal) Inuyasha and Kagome are Level A investigators. What happens when everything goes wrong and the paranormal are set lose. The only survivors are Inuyasha and Kagome. They must make it out alive!
13. Underestimation = (Sess/Rin) Never underestimate a human. Never underestimate a woman. Never underestimate Rin...
14. Left Behind = (Sess/Rin) Sesshomaru leaves Rin at a human village. What happens when she becomes a butt-kickin' demon slayer?
15. Steering Love: Impossible = (Sess/Rin & Inu/Kag) Rin and Kagome are female racers only known in their small town. Rin is also a mechanic with Kagome knowing the basics of cars. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru are know worldwide for their racing skills. Is love a steering wheel? (This fanfic includes driving with motorcycles, planes, all kinds of cool stuff, etc.)
16. Assassins = (Sess/Rin & Inu/Kag & San/Mir) Rin and Kagome are assassins. They are known worldwide but only kills those they know are trouble. What happens when they have to kill the sons of Inu no Taisho?
17. Shikon Falls = (Sess/Rin & Inu/Kag) All four children have been friends and orphans for as long as they can remember. There's a legend of the Shikon Falls that reveal your soul mate. These four will make a journey to the Shikon Falls at what risk?
18. Demon Tamers = (Rin/Sess; Inu/Kag) Demons have always been tamed. They have a special instrument that helps control them. Rin's father was a Demon Tamer. He was killed. So was her mother. She was also killed. Rin, made a vow to never fail. But there's only one demon whom she can't control, Sesshomaru.
19. Miss Second Place = (Rin/Sess; Inu/Kag; Mir/San) She was never able to beat him! She always played fair. Rin was nicknamed by him, Miss Second Place. Sesshomaru was always first. Though, there's one thing Rin did win first place in, Sesshomaru's heart.
I'll be doing others on other anime. This is for Inuyasha and I'll finish all these stories. (Wow, this is gonna take many years... I think) PM message me on what stories you favor most!
Pirates: Secret Handshake...
These are links on how I wanted Rin from "Love's A Challenge" to look like... (but I changed it, this is just an idea. This is another female anime character from a different anime) I also found a great Rin, but I'll have to edit it to make it look like the Rin I made...
Love's A Challenge: Hisako... I drew it, so I'm sorry for its epic ugliness...
Love's A Challenge: Rin
Copy and Paste to view!
Unsafe External Link