Author has written 9 stories for Just My Luck.
My main fandoms are YouTubers, McFly, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Sherlock, Marvel, The Hunger Games, The Gone Novels and The Office.
I am currently only writing for the McFly fandom, but other fandoms may pop up in my writing later on.
Big thanks to CassandraHolly for being a lovely Galaxy Defender and all around gorgeous person.
Reasons why I write fanfiction:
My main ships are:
Bolded are OTP's!
Full name: Nope!
Nickname: A couple of people call me 'Rapunzle' because when I was like 10 I had really, really long hair. Um...that's about it!
Hair color: Light brown.
Eye color: Green with a dark brown rim and centre.
Age: Double nope!
Occupation: Student, worst luck.
Things I rock at: Writing, singing, wasting money, writing poetry :)
Things I suck at: Being happy.
Relationship status: Kind of single? I don't even know - I'm in this weird flirty nebulous thing.
1) What’s your full name? Nope!
2) How old are you? !
3) What’s your starsign? Scorpio, like I said!
4) What’s your hair color? Holy crap this is repetitive.
5) What’s your eye color? Oh my giddy aunt.
6) Have you ever been in love? Yes. Definitely.
7) Who was your first crush? *coughs* Liam, who used to be on Coronation Street...I cried so much when he was hit by a car!
8) How long was your last relationship? Eight months.
9) Ever cried over a boy? Nope, but I've cried over a girl. The joys of being bisexual - questions are never tailored to us (or to guys!)
10) Are you missing someone? My best friend.
11) Do you drink? No.
12) Ever been so drunk that you don’t remember all the night? NO
13) Ever tried drugs? Nope.
14) What scares you? Losing the people that I trust.
15) Do you believe in fate? No.
16) Do you believe in karma? No.
17) Who did you last speak on the phone to? My best friend.
18) What’s your favorite film? Nowhere Left To Run
19) What film did you last watch? Nowhere Left To Run (for the umpteenth time!)
20) What books are you reading? The Gone novels by Michael Grant.
21) Dogs or cats? Kitties!
22) Night or day? Night.
23) What can’t you live without? Hmm... Music. I can't live without music, I'd go crazy.
24) Any piercings? Nope.
25) Any tattoos? Nope, but I've got them planned out. 'I'll Be Okay' on my wrist, and a quote from Tom Fletcher on the inside of each thigh.
26) What attracts you to the opposite sex? I tend to prefer the same sex, but in either gender I love: a good laugh, happiness, cuteness, funny, cute butt, fluffy hair.
27) Who did you last kiss? A dude at school that I kinda like.
28) What’s the last song you listened to? Nothing by McFly (bloody good song)
29) What turns you off? Rude people.
30) What did you want to be as kid? My childlike imagination wanted lots of things - a doctor, a vet, a ballerina, and when I was six I finally settled on author. However, now, as I am 'technically' a kid in legal terms, I want to be an author and in a band.
31) Where do you live? crumpet tea toodle-pip mary poppins (That was 'In England' in my native language)
32) Righty or lefty? Righty.
33) Best country you've ever been to? Greece
34) Favourite TV show? Modern Family
I love you guys. If you haven't heard this today, I am glad that you're alive.
Unsafe External Link