Author has written 8 stories for Sims, Harry Potter, Glee, Keeping Up Appearances, and Hunger Games.
Hi all FanFic fans!
Here are a few things about me:
I live in Christchurch, in New Zealand. You know, the country with rugby, All Blacks, pavalovas, Buzzy Bees and sheep? Haha...
I like to WRITE and READ, which does NOT make me a nerd.
I love: sunshine, going to sleep, rainy days, holidays, movies, hot chocolate, music, Christmas, dancing, singing, GLEE, The Glee Project, British comedy, cats, animals, cupcakes, The Simpsons, chocolate, snowflakes, love, writing, reading, The Sims 3, Harry Potter, happiness, Ireland, friends, family, Fanfiction, chocolate fudge, Lana Del Rey, the countryside, Celtic Thunder, aprilemade, Facebook, the colour blue, England, smiles, Damian McGinty, dreaming big, FUN times and YOU.
I am a THUNDERHEAD (and TEAM DAMIAN!!!)
Favourite school subjects: Design, Computer Tech, English and Art :)
Never ask me to help you with maths. I will most likely never talk to you again :P
I go to boarding school, but that DOES NOT mean I'm made of money.
I like Fanfiction (a lot)
I love British comedy, which I think is absolutely hilarious. Favourites include: Keeping Up Appearances, Miranda, Mr. Bean and the Vicar Of Dibley.
And most importantly...I want you to know that everybody loves somebody, and somebody loves YOU.
Keep smiling, everyone!! :D
FANFICTION FAVOURITES: (in no particular order)
Keeping Up Appearances ("Run for your lives...it's the Bucket woman!")
Glee (Yep, I'm a total GLEEK!)
Harry Potter ("After all this time?" "Always.")
The Hunger Games ("May the odds be ever in your favour!")
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica, twilightgirl1918, Just A Little Bit Dramatic, Pirates OWNS you, Cripsee, I'll have some stupid cliche, Insane Winged Girl, Faxness-Fan48, imaginarylullabyes,cutieismynam, T-H-E OANA, reimihara21, Emerald Penguin, MissSpasticEnthuseastic, gypsy rosalie, dreamcloud1
We protected the Stone, Found the Chamber, Freed the Prisoner, Were chosen by the Goblet, Fought alongside the Order, learned from the Prince and mastered the Hallows. We are the Harry Potter Generation. Copy this on your profile if you are part of it.
HARRY: Can play the guitar, and sing.
I stole this off someone else's profile :D But it was about AVPM, how could I resist?
1: Do you like AVPM or AVPS better? AVPM!! But AVPS is quite funny as well.
2: Favourite character? Draco Malfoy!
3: Least favorite character? Don’t have one!
4: Favorite line from AVPM. I have so many, but maybe when Voldemort is asking Draco how to get into Hogwarts: “Don’t suggest a giant slide... or a trampoline...because we’ve already tried those.”
5: Favorite line from AVPS.“Did you get mah text?” and Umbridge's threatening, "Well, you didn' text me back!"
6: Favorite pairing? Probably Quirrelmort. They’re really become attached to each other...no pun intended.
7: Who is your favorite member of Starkid? Lauren Lopez! And Joe Walker, two of my many favourites.
8: Pigfarts or Hogwarts? Hogwarts!
9: What is a true Hufflepuff anyways? What the HELL is a Hufflepuff? I FIND that rather intriguing...
10: Boss Zefron poster or Taylor Lautner poster? Taylor Lautner!
11: Favorite song from AVPM? To Dance Again, Different As Can Be, and Getting Back To Hogwarts.
12: Favorite song from AVPS?‘Hermionie Can’t Draw’, it’s funny because you can substitute anything into the ‘Draw’ part!
13: Do you like Red Vines? Yes!
14: Scarf of Sexual Preference or the Sorting Hat? Hmm, tough choice but I’d have to go with the Scarf of Sexual Preference.
15: Favorite Harry moment? When he sings ‘The Dragon Song’, and when he has the fight with Cedric Diggory at the Yule Ball. Oh, and when he sings his song to Cho Chang!
16: Which of Ron’s snacks is your favorite? Maybe the giant Hershey’s bar, but I do like Redvines as well!
17: Do you want Hermione (Hermin) to be with Draco or Ron? Ron!
18: Least favorite song from AVPM. Probably ‘Missing You’.
19: Least favorite song from AVPS. None!
20: Favorite scene from AVPM. I have so many...but the one that tops the list is when Voldemort and Quirrel are coming home drunk from The Three Broomsticks!
21: Favorite scene from AVPS. When Draco draws the picture for Lucius of him going to the potty! And, of course, any part with Umbridge in it!
22: Anything from the musicals. Umm, when Bellatrix is telling Voldy about her ‘evil plan’, and he just casually falls asleep.
23: What’s your favorite thing about the musicals? Mostly just the dance numbers, and the bits with Draco, Voldemort and Harry in them!
24: Best dance number? I spent the holidays learning the tap dance ‘To Dance Again’. Best. Tap. Dance. Ever.
25: Do you prefer Quirrelmort or Dumbridge? Quirrelmort. They’re such a kooky couple...don’t you agree?
26: Did you get Umbridge’s text? Of course I did, she’s been sending them to me for four hours straight.
27: Have you seen anything else by Team Starkid? No, but I’d love to!
28: Do you think they should make a threequel? Yes!! Definitely.
29: Least favorite thing about the musicals? Nothing, so far.
30: Have the musicals changed the way you look at Harry Potter? Not particularly, but they might!
If you love Glee, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you tend to laugh your arse off at funny FanFics and everyone thinks you're weird, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever crashed into a wall while you were sugar high, copy onto profile!
You know you're obsessed with Glee when...
Once the recap person says, "And that's what you missed on Glee" at the beginning, you get angry and yell, "I missed nothing, you ignorant slob! Shut up and show me my boyfriend!"
You say things, then stop and go, "Wow, that was so harsh, it was almost Sue."
You start thinking of your personal style in terms of whether you are a Rachel, Quinn, Emma, Mercedes, or Tina.
When someone mentions Cheerios, you think of the cheerleading team, not the breakfast cereal.
You will never think of the "Single Ladies" dance the same way again!
You wish you and your friends could spontaneously break out in perfectly choreographed song and dance to express your feelings.
You argue with your friends about which couples you ship - Quinn/Finn and Rachel/Puck or Quinn/Puck and Rachel/Finn.
You secretly want to move to Lima, Ohio.
You now know most songs in the top Broadway shows.
"Slushie Facial" takes on a whole new meaning.
You find your bank account a bit lower because you buy ALL of the Glee songs as soon as they come out.
You wonder how on God's green earth you ever hated musicals before this show.
You start dreaming about where you'd be in the GLEE club if you went there.
You actually start missing high school, if only to go to show choir.
You've Tivo'ed, DVRed, Hulu'ed all the episodes of Glee and know all the songs by heart.
You read/write/review GLEE fanfiction.
You're at school and start thinking "What would Rachel Berry do?"
You now own ten pairs of knee highs.
You've spent over $30 worth of Glee ringtones.
You follow the entire cast on Twitter.
You own an "I'm a Gleek" t-shirt.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever walked into a wall before copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you love writing, copy and paste this to your profile.
I'm a GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, so I WILL go to hell.
I don't have a RELIGION, so I MUST be evil and have no morals.
I'm a DANCER, so I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I'm a KIWI, so I MUST wear gumboots all day and hang out with sheep.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I'm a VIRGIN so I MUST be prude.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I go to BOARDING SCHOOL, so I MUST be rich and snobbish.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I have a lot of FRIENDS, so I MUST love to drink and party.
I support GAY RIGHTS, so I MUST fit in with everyone.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't.
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
I'm an ONLY CHILD so I MUST be spoiled.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak.
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
I’m WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future.
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser.
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippy.
I have a FAN CHARACTER, so I MUST be an annoying Mary-Sue.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I have my OWN spiritual ideology; therefore I MUST be WRONG or MISGUIDED.
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED
I SPOT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, so I MUST be a pedantic bastard.
I'm NOT CHRISTIAN so I MUST just need converting.
I cry easily, so I MUST be a wimp.
I can't help pointing out mistakes so I MUST be an over-controlling perfectionist
I'm a PERFECTIONIST so I MUST check everything ten times, then burst into tears at one mistake
I DON’T LIKE to talk about my personal life so I MUST be having problems
I'm a TEENAGER so I MUST be about to bash your head in with a brick.
I'm a TEENAGER so I MUST be about to steal all your stuff.
I'm a TEENAGER so I MUST be stupid and the tests are getting easier.
I am 100% AGAINST all types of BULLYING, especially CYBERBULLYING, which I VERY STRONGLY DISAPPROVE of.
Copy and paste onto your Profile if you agree. Put in Bold the ones you agree with.
Haymitch is an awesome drunk
Peeta is the BEST baker in the whole world
Gale is a HOT hunter
Katniss reminds you of a friend/you
Finnick is H-O-T hot
Coin is someone you wanted to slap
Effie is uptight
You think Effie and Haymitch would make an interesting couple
President Snow has WAY too much time on his hands...
You thought Joanna Mason had red hair (it's brown)
Primrose is the little sister you never had
Cato was a evil hot dude
Caesar Flickerman reminds you of a familiar interviewer
You thought at LEAST once that Cinna was gay...
Wonder WTF people in the Capitol are wearing
You'd vist the Hob and ask for a bowl of Greasy Sae soup :)
Pictured Rue as a blonde little girl
Have(want to have) a Mockingjay pin
Wondered why Flavius loves purple lipstick
Wondered how to dye your skin green, and have cat whiskers etc.
Wonder WTF made the 1st Hunger Games
Wanted to slap one Haymitch
Yelled 'No Shit' to the book
Have yelled to the book period...
Glare at the books when they are finshed
Turned the last page like 10 times as if another page will appear.
Can finish this quote "Stay with me"..."_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _"
This too "May the Odds Ever _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
or this Happy H_ _ _ _ _ _ _
Want a Mockingjay as a pet bird!!
THINGS I MUST NOT DO AT HOGWARTS:
1) I will not sing "We're Off to See the Wizard" when sent to the Headmaster's office.
2) Seamus Finnigan is not "after me lucky charms"
3)House elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
4) I will not take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
5) My headmaster's name is Albus Dumbledore, not "Gandalf”
6) A Muggle "vacuum cleaner" is not acceptable Quidditch equipment, even if it has been enchanted to fly.
7) I will not go into the Forbidden Forest looking for Charlie the Unicorn
8) Despite my personal beliefs, Quidditch would not be improved by the introduction of muggle firearms.
9) I should not refer to Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle collectively as "Team Rocket"
10) I will not test my Potions assignments by spiking Snape's drink with them
11) - Especially not all of them at once
12) I will not tell Professor Trelawney that I prophesied her death.
13) I will also not tell Professor Trelawney that I had a vision of her killing the Dark Lord.
14) When a class-mate falls asleep, I shall not take advantage of the fact and draw a Dark Mark on his arm.
15) Headmaster Dumbledore is of no relation to Willy Wonka.
16) I am not authorized to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldemort.
17) Mad-Eye Moody knows his eye is creepy, he does not need to be told... again.
18) Yes, the Great Hall is extremely large, but Quidditch is an outside sport.
19) The song "Ding Dong, The Witch is Dead" is never, ever appropriate.
20) -Especially in reference to Professor Umbridge.
21) Professor Lupin does not know anyone by the name of Jacob Black.
22) –Even though he was friends with someone named Sirius Black.
23) I will not recite lines from Potter Puppet Pals, as it is awkward and rude.
24) –Especially not during meal times.
25) I will not yell "Hey look! It's Lord Voldemort!" at Hogsmeade.
26) I will not sing the Badger Song during Hufflepuff-Slytherin Quidditch matches.
27) I will not send Snape a bottle of shampoo for Christmas.
28) –Or Wen Hair Care.
29) I am not allowed to sneak into Professor Snape’s private chambers to watch him sing 'I Will Survive' in the mirror, as it is disturbing.
30) "Oo ee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang" is not an actual spell.
31) Gryffindor's sword is not to be used to patrol the hallways.
32) I will not shout, "Beam me up, Scotty!" before disapparating.
33) Yelling, “To infinity and BEYOND!” was only funny the first time I took off on my broom.
34) Making a slinky go from the top of the astronomy tower to the ground level is not an appropriate pastime.
35) - especially while singing “everyone loves a slinky”.
36) - especially while singing “everyone loves a slinky” until the slinky hits the bottom.
37) - especially while singing “everyone loves a slinky” until the slinky hits the bottom and starting the whole process over again whenever the slinky gets stuck.
38) - apparently, not everyone loves a slinky.
39) I will not sweep the Gryffindor common room with Harry Potter's prized Firebolt.
40) The Giant Squid is not to be referred to as 'my lord Cthulhu', nor am I allowed to sacrifice first years to it on the new moon.
41) No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.
42) Asking "How do you keep a Gryffindor in suspense?" and walking away is only funny the first time.
43)First-years should not be encouraged to befriend the Whomping Willow.
44) I will not put books of Muggle fairy tales in the history section of the library.
45) Calling the Ghostbusters is a cruel joke to play on the resident ghosts and poltergeists.
46) A time turner is not a flux capacitator, and I should therefore not install one in any Muggle cars.
47) I will not dress up as Voldemort for Halloween.
48) The Muggle television show “Futurama” is fictional and describing the events of each episode while looking at a crystal ball does not count as extra credit in Divination.
49) I will not run through the halls shouting “Snape kills Dumbledore!”
50) There is no such thing as “Wizard Swears” even if I have seen it on Potter Puppet Pals, and I should not shout them in the Great Hall.
51) –Nor should I teach them to first years.
Unsafe External Link