Author has written 22 stories for Penguins of Madagascar, Doom, My Little Pony, and Alpha and Omega.
First a little about me if you're interested. If you have any questions, you can PM me.
First off here is a link to my youtube channel if you want to check it out.
I also have an account on Deviantart at this address.
Q. What is your avatar?
Q. What are you like?
Q. How tall are you?
Q. What is your race?
Q. What is your name?
Q. What do you wish to do in the future?
Q. What is your gender?
Q. Where do you live?
Q. How old are you?
Q. Favorite video games?
Q. Favorite movies?
Q. Favortie books?
Q. Who is your favorite internet celebirty?
Q. Movies you like that everyone else dislikes.
5. War of the Worlds 2005 version. It was crafty, explosive, and the acting was really good. Plus it's closer to the book than the 1953 version. The machines didn't hover, they actually walked. And also the design of the martian war machines was incredible. A must see for any action fan.
4. Prom Night 2008. I do admit that this movie is stupid and lame and often times boring and hardly scary at all. In fact this movie sucks. But the villain of the film was just messed up. He was cold, calculating, and actually kills a child which very few slasher films actually dare to do. And there is also the fact that this guy is willing to kill several people just so he could sleep with one girl. I don't encourage that, but still you have to admit it was worth points.
3. Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. Again another stupid movie. But I really did like it for the action and visual effects. It was a crappy film and yet it was a lot of fun to watch. I do not regret paying eight dollars to see it in theaters. I also do not regret paying twenty dollars for the DVD.
2. Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull. I will defend this movie forever. So many people hate this film because they say it is too ridiculous to be an Indiana Jones film. The biggest example people use is the refrigerator scene. While it is true you can't survive a nuclear explosion in a refrigeator you also can't survive falling from the sky in a raft or outrun a giant boulder or survive going over a cliff in a tank. But Indy did all of that and survived. There is also the fact that a lot of people have stated that aliens don't belong in an Indiana Jones film. Who the hell made that rule? I don't recall anyone ever making that rule. Harrison Ford didn't make that rule. Steven Spieldberg never made that rule. George Lucas didn't make that rule. NO ONE MADE THAT STUPID @#$%ING RULE! Want my advice? Just shut up, turn off your brain, and watch the dang movie. It's so much better that way. I'm willing to bet that ten years from now the haters will be looking back at it and saying, "We used to hate this? What was wrong with us?"
1. Alpha and Omega. Why did so many critics hate this movie? Were they trying to take it seriously? I mean it's a well done animated feature with proper animation and decent charecter development. I mean why would want to take an animated film seriously. IT'S AN ANIMATED FILM SO DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. I admit more emotion could have been put into the voice acting, but in my mind that is merely just a minor problem. There is also the fact that for once we have an animated movie about wolves which are hardly ever made. I LOVE WOLVES. Also there is the fact that this was Dennis Hopper's final film. RIP Dennis Hopper.
Q. Movies you like, but personally believe are overrated.
3. District 9. Don't anybody get me wrong here, I enjoyed District 9. I thought it was actually really good. However I don't think it was as creative or great as it was advertised to be. To me it was just a bunch of different film styles that were just mixed together and called a movie. It was a good concept, however I just think that they could have done a lot more with it. Oh well, it was still a fun film to watch and I certainly had a good time with it.
2. Back to the Future. I like this movie a lot, but to me there are just too many plot holes. Now I don't want to have to list them, but dosen't anyone think that when Marty's mother gets older she'll begin to realize that her son looks similar to someone she met a long time ago. Just saying.
1. Independence Day. A good idea for a movie and it had great special effects. But in the end it was just another standard and predictable alien invasion film. The aliens come in, destroy many cities, kill many people, and humanity ends up destroying all the aliens. In the end however the thing that was the real winner was Will Smith's performance. I pretty much enjoy any movie that he's in. Including Wild, Wild, West which many consider to be his worst film ever. Independence Day is average, but Will Smith's performance is the real winner.
Top 5 underrated slasher films and why.
5. Halloween (2008) I loved the original classic, but as far as remakes go, this one was actually pretty good. With this version they actually gave a more realistic version of why Micheal Myers starts killing people. In the original they just say he was posessed which I found to be kind of half-assed. In the remake Micheal came from one messed up family and he had a bully problem. And unlike most remakes which either copy the original or are nothing like the original, this remake stayed close to the original and Rob Zombie also threw in his own warped creativity. Good remake to a classic slasher film. H2 however, forget about it.
4. Friday the 13th (2009) This remake was actually pretty decent. The kills were creative and often unexpected. The acting was decent and the lighting fit the tone of the film. The problem that some people had was that Jason was actually running in the film. Well people Jason originally ran back in parts 2, 3, and 4. He didn't start walking until part 6: Jason Lives, well into the series at that point. Could it have been better? Yes it could have. But it was still pretty decent nonetheless. I'm sure we can all agree on one thing. It is very likely that we have yet to see the end of Jason Voorhees. This movie also prooves yet again that Micheal Bay is a better producer than he is a director.
3. Satan's Little Helper (2004) Horrible acting and horrible dialouge. But just the fact that the killings are pretty realistic and the fact that the killer tried to warp a young boys mind is pretty sweet for a slasher film. Also the story, lighting, and camera angles make for one fun movie. And the ending shows that good doesn't always triumph over evil. We never even see the killer's real face.
2. The Hitcher (1986) Just the fact that the killer in this movie claims twenty lives in just two days is pretty frightening. For all we know he may have a victim count in the triple digits. And you can tell that he has no remorse for what he has done. He never even gives us a reason for why he is killing. All we can do is assume is that he is killing just for the hell of it. A sequel was made in 2003 called 'The Hitcher 2: I've Been Waiting'. It was really good but did not perform well in the box office, so the planned third hitcher film was shelved. In 2008 a crappy remake was made, so the chances of the third movie being made are very slim.
1. Silent Night Deadly Night (1984) Considered by many to be one of the most controversial films of all time, SNDN is actually highly underrated. The film features a young man dressed as a Santa Claus going on a killing spree on Christmas eve. People actually picketed outside of movie theaters to protest the film. But now the protests are long gone, but we still have the film. The thing that makes this movie so grand is that it touches on several childhood issues that can lead someone to becoming a killer. It touches on the frightening things that we are told as children, as well as child abuse, traumatic memories, and childhood fears. Another factor is that the movie really takes its time to get to the killings. Unlike most slasher films, SNDN shows the story of the killer first and then they have him kill people. Throughout the entire film you know who the killer is going to be. You just don't know when he is going to start killing or what is going to set him off. The killings themselves are beautifully creative and wonderfully executed. Also the ending is one of the rare instances where the ending of a slasher film can actually make you cry. SNDN is truly a must see for any slasher fanatics.
Coolest songs I have ever heard.
Top 5 Ralph Wiggum moments. (Simpsons)
4. Ralph: (After eating some berries) Ow! They taste like burning
3. (Bart and Nelson roll some fruit down the school bus)
2. Ralph: (Places ice cream cone on head) I'm a unitard.
1. (Ralph and Skinner stand in a bathroom as Ralph tries to go to the bathroom)
Oh Ralph. So adorable and at the same time so funny.
Top 5 Nostalgia critic moments.
4. Neverending story 3
3. Titanic animated
2. Felix the Cat.
Q. Favorite TV shows?
Q. Other facts?
Q. Tell us about your OC's
2. Sam: Sam is Dave's younger sister. She won't appear very much in my early stories. She was also turned into an otter with Dave, but was transfered to the zoo in St. Louis, Missouri. Gave birth to a son in 'The Pack'.
3. Danny: Sam's son.
If anyone has any questions about future stories or my OC's you may PM me and I may give you some answers.
Mommy I am only 8 inches long but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Mommy Today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.
You know what Mommy I'm a boy!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.
Mommy My hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy! HELP me!
Mommy I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak.
One more heart that will never love
If you're against abortion, re-post this
Unsafe External Link