Poll: Will Fabina get back together? Vote Now!
Author has written 31 stories for Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis.
Hi! I'm Kathryn. I am a major Fina/Fabian/Nabian fan. I like to read stories about mostly Fabina. I am a Christian, and 16 years old. I have 4 step-siblings: a 20-year-old (who I barely see!), a 17-year-old sister, and twin 13-year-old boys! I also have a 13-year-old biological brother and a 15-year-old biological sister. In my free time, I like to babysit, read, and enjoy the sun. We live in Crystal River, Florida.
My fave couples:
Fabian and Nina
Joy and Mick
Mara and Jerome
Alfie and Amber
Patricia and Eddie
Pretty Little Liars:
Hanna and Caleb
Spencer and Toby
Drop Dead Diva:
Stacey and Fred
Jane and Owen French
Finn and Rachel
Emma and Mr. Shue
Quinn and Sam
Britney and Santana
Tandre: Tori and Andre Harris
Cobbie: Cat and Robbie
Bade: Beck and Jade
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.'
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.'
His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.'
'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.'
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!'
Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
'My mommy loves white roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.
I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
I just read a copy and paste that said "Fanfiction is to me what facebook is to others" Copy and paste this to your profile
Her name was Auroura
Her dad was a drunk
Her only friend
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrusted the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
(add this to your profile if your against child abuse)
I want child abuse to stop! and if you do, too, copy and paste this onto your profile Thank you to flamin. guitarist for posting this in your profile and for letting others read it.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
Umm... Mick will eat all the food and Nina will miss Fabian, and Amber will complain that her outfit will get ruined.
2. 9 tries to get 5 to go to a yoga class. What happens? (Joy and Alfie)
Alfie will agree and Joy will start to develop a crush on Alfie
3. You need to stay at a friend’s house for the night. Do you choose 1 or 6? (Fabian and Jerome)
4. 2 and 7 are making out. 10 walks in…their reaction? (Trudy and Mara, Rufus)
Rufus will probably kill them, and look for the cup of ankh.
5. 3 falls in love with 6. 8 is jealous. What happens? (Nina and Jerome, Mick)
Mick will attack Jerome, and try to keep Nina for himself. Then Fabian will get mad and propose to Nina, to keep her forever. :/
6. 4 jumps you in a dark alley. Who comes to your rescue? 10, 2, or 7? (Amber, Rufus, Trudy, or Mara)
Trudy, shes the only normal adult on the show.
7. 1 decides to start a cooking show. 15 minutes later, what happens? (Fabian)
He makes the best muffins on earth and invites me to try them... and then Nina freaks out, and Fabian's viewers go from 1,000,000 to 1,000,000,000,000!!!! Go Fabes!!!!
8. 1 and 7 are making out and 9 walks in! What happens? (Fabian and Mara, Joy)
Joy will bribe Fabian to keep him out of trouble because she loves him!!!
9. 3 has to marry either 8, 4, or 9. Who do they choose? (Nina, Amber, Mick, or Joy)
Mick, be cause he's the only boy.
10. 7 kidnaps 2 and demands something from 5 for 2 is release. What is it? (Mara, Trudy, Alfie)
Alfie's Alien Contact secrets. (not really)
11. You get to meet either 1 or 6. Who do you choose? (Fabian or Jerome)
Fabian, DUH!!!!!!!!!! WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO BE FABIAN?????
12. 10 challenges 4 to a chariot race. Why? (Rufus, Amber)
To be stupid.
13. Everyone gangs up on 3. What happens? (Nina)
To know everything about the Cup of Ankh
14. Everyone is invited to 10 and 2’s wedding except for 8. How do they react? (Rufus and Trudy, Mick)
Nothing. He doesn't care.
15. Why is 6 afraid of 7? (Jerome, Mara)
Because, he loves her.
16. 10 gathers everyone around to tell a fairytale. How does it go? (Rufus)
Once upon a time, Rufus got the cup of Ankh, and killed everyone. The end.
17. 1 arrives late for 2 and 10’s wedding. What happens? Why are they late? (Fabian, Rufus and Trudy)
Yell at Fabian, he was late because he was making out with Nina. :)
18. 5 and 9 get roaring drunk and end up at you house? What happens?(Alfie and Joy)
Joy throws up on my floor, and I freak out, and Alfie thinks aliens kidnapped him. It's HALARIOUS!!!!!!!
19. 3, 6, and 4 get invited to 8’s birthday party. How does it go? What presents to they give 8? (Nina, Jerome, and Amber, Mick's)
They stand there, not knowing what to do, and they all give Mick a new football (soccer ball)
20. Everyone gets together and starts protesting something outside of your house. What are they protesting? What do you do? (ME!!!!)
I kissed Fabian, and they're all mad because I ruined Fabina.
21. 9 murders 2’s best friend. What does 2 do to get back at them? (Joy, Trudy)
Makes Joy clean the entire house, and detention for a year.
22. 6 and 1 are in mortal danger. Only one of them can survive. Does 6 save himself or 1? (Jerome and Fabian)
Jerome rescues himself, because he hates Fabian, and then all the Fabian lovers go to England and slaps him/beats him up.
23. 2 is upset! Why? Who tries to comfort him/her, 9 or 10? What do they do? (Trudy, Joy, Rufus)
Uncle Ade dies, Joy comforts her by saying that she'll take care of the chores.
24. 5 is trapped in a cave. 10 comes to the rescue. What happens? (Alfie, Rufus)
Rufus acts like he's saving Alfie, but is going to kill him, unless Alfie tells Rufus where the Cup of Ankh is.
25. 3 starts a day camp. What happens? (Nina)
Has Fabian help her run it, and lives happily ever after.
26. 4, 6, and 7 are doing the Hokey-Pokey. 8 walks in. What happens? (Amber, Jerome, and Mara, Mick)
They just keep doing it until the whole house joins in. :)
27. 1 starts to write a story where 9 and 10 are going out. What is 2’s reaction? (Fabian, Joy and Rufus, Trudy)
Confused, because she doesn't know who Rufus is.
28. 7 makes an apple pie. Is it any good? (Mara)
29. 8 and 3 go camping. For some reason, they forget to bring any food. What do they do? (Mick and Nina)
Fish, and catch a bear or 2.
30. While they are camping, they run into James (from Twilight). What do they do? (Mick and Nina)
Mick runs away when James kisses Nina, while Nina is trying to get away from James, because she has a boyfriend: Fabian Rutter
12. Mr. Sweet
1: Have you ever read a one/three story? (Amber/Trudy) Not that I remember
2: Is number three hot? How hot? (Trudy) Um, unless your gay, NO! Sorry Trudy
3: What would happen if nine got six pregnant? (Fabian/Mara) Nina would be P.Oed!!!!! Stay away from her, Fabian, stay away!!
4: Have you ever read a three/five/nine story? (Trudy/Nina/Fabian) No, don't think so.
5: What would happen if twelve died in a hole? (Mr. Sweet) Would Victor cry?
6: Do you recall reading a story about eight? (Patricia) Yes, Gypsy
7: Do you think it would work out if two and eleven were dating? (Alfie/Jerome) Um, NO!!!!!
8: What would happen if seven walked in on two and twelve sex? (Mick/Alfie/Mr.Sweet) Poor Mick
9: Make up a summary for a three/ten fic. (Trudy/Joy) Trudy would ask Joy what happen.
10: Five/nine or five/ten? (Nina/Fabian or Nina/Joy) Nina and Fabian, Nina and Joy would be wrong.
11: Would two and six make a good couple? (Alfie/Mara) Maybe.
12: Is there anything as one/eight fluff? (Amber/Patricia) NO!!!
13: Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/comfort fic. (Mick/Mr.Sweet) I'm sorry for almost kicking you out of the school.
14: What might ten scream at a great moment of passion? (Joy) NO!
15: If you wrote a one/six/twelve, what would the warning be? (Amber/Mara/Mr.Sweet) there is no warning.
16: What would be a good pick-up line for ten to use on two? (Joy/Alfie) Alfie, I think aliens kidnapped me.
A-Z Facts about Me!
A - AVAILABLE: Yup
B – BIRTHDAY: Feburary 12th!
C - CRUSHING ON: Brad Kavanagh and Burkley Duffield
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Sprite
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: My Teacher or BFF!
F - FAVORITE SONG RIGHT NOW: As Long As You Love Me Cimorelli
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Gummy bears
H – HOMETOWN: Tampa, Florida
I - IN LOVE WITH: Fanfiction, Brad Kavanagh, Facebook (a little), Cimorelli, House of Anubis, Walking Dead, Make It or Break It, and Harry Potter.
K - KILLED SOMEONE: Not yet >:D
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Relitives in California, we drove one year.
M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Vanilla or Chocolate
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: Step: 3 boys and 1 girl, Biological: 1 boy and 1 girl, and Ex-Step: 2 girls, youngest passed away recently. :(
O - ONE WISH: To be on a H.O.A episode and hug Brad Kavanagh
P - PERSON THAT CALLED YOU LAST: My friend Elizabeth
R - REASON TO SMILE: Brad Kavanagh and Nathalia Ramos send you back letters and autographs (hopefully soon!!!) :D
S - SONG YOU LAST SANG: As Long As You Love Me- Cimorelli
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 7:10 A.M (stupid School.) :(
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: Um. Not important.
V - VEGETABLE: Peas
W - WORST HABIT: biting my nails. I'm ashamed.
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: 2 in my lifetime
Y - YEARS LIVING WHERE YOU LIVE: 10
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Aquarious
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
If you find this incredibly cute and touching, copy and paste it into your profile
65 percent of Teenagers spend more time watching TV rather then read. If you are part of the 35 percent who read more than watch TV then copy and paste this to your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't ignore it because the Bible says If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my father and the glory of Heaven
P. S. God is always there in your heart and will always love you... if you stand up for him he will stand up for you. I bet 93 of you will read this and not repost it.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't ignore it because the Bible says that If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my father and the glory of Heaven
A girl about seventeen was out with her friends one night and time passed quickly as they shared their experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid, it was a small town and her house was only a few blocks away. As she walked under the tall elm trees Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. when she reached an alley, which was a shortcut to her house, she decided to take it. however, halfway down the alley she noticed a man at the end of the alley as though he were waiting for her. she became uneasy and began to pray for God's protection. Instantly a feeling of calmness and security wrapped around her, she felt as though someone was walking with her.when she reached the end of the alley she walked right past by the man and arrived home safely. the following day she read in a newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the alley only twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by the fact that it could have been her, she wept. thanking the Lord for her safety and to help the young women, she went down to the police station. she felt she could reconize the man, and told them her story. the police asked her if she could willingly look at a lineup to see if she could reconize him. she agreed and immediatly pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man as told he had been identified he broke down and confessed. the officer thanked diane and asked her if he could do anything for her. she asked him if he could ask the man one question. Diane was curoius as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him he answered,"Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her," Amazingly, whether you believe it or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God?
Repost this is you truly believe in God...
P.S. God is always there in your heart and will always love you... if you stand up for him he will stand up for you. I bet 93 of you will who read this will not repost this.
What A Boyfriend Should Do:
When she walks away mad...
When she stares at your mouth...
When she pushes you or hits you...
Grab her and don't let go.
When she's quiet...
Ask her what's wrong.
When she ignores you...
Give her you FULL attention.
When she pulls away...
Pull her back.
When you see her at her worse...
Tell her she is beautiful.
When you see her start to cry...
Just hold her and don't say a word.
When you see her walking...
Sneak up from behind and hug her waist from behind.
When she's scared...
When she lays her head on your shoulder...
Tilt her head up and kiss her.
When she steals your favorite hat...
Let her keep it and sleep with it for the night.
When she teases you...
Tease her back and make her laugh.
When she doesn't answer you for a long time...
Reasure her that everything is alright.
When she looks at you with doubt..
Back yourself up.
When she says that she likes you...
She really does...more than you understand.
When she grabs at your hand...
Hold hers and play with her fingers.
When she bumbs into you..
Bump her back and make her laugh.
When she tells you a secret...
Keep it safe and untold.
When she looks into your eyes...
Don't look away until she does.
When she misses you...
She's hurting inside.
When you break her heart...
The pain NEVER really goes away.
When she says 'it's over'...
She still wants you to be hers.
When she re-posts this bullentin...
She WANTS you to read it.
Stay on the phone with her...
Even if she's not saying anything.
When she's mad...
Hug her tight and don't let go.
When she says she okay...
Dont believe her and talk about it because 10 years from know...
she will remember you.
Call her at 12:00...
Just to tell her you love her.
Call her before you sleep and...
after you wake up.
Treat her like...
she's ALL that matters to you.
and let her tease you back.
Stay up with her All night when she's sick and watch her favorite TV show or Movie with her...
even if you think it is stupid.
Give her the world...
and let her wear your clothes.
When she's bored and alone...
Hang out with her.
Let her know how important she is to you...
and kiss her in the pouring rain.
The Girl Code:
1) If you change boyfriends so fast they rarely achieve name status, a man must be around for at least six weeks before you make your friends bother to learn his first name. Until such time, he should be referred to as "The boy" or "That guy".
2) All girls must have a "Mr.Right Now". This is the guy friend who is always ready and available to hang out with you, and may or may not like you as more than a friend. He is always ready to party till dawn, and do things you wish you didn't remember in the morning. He's not “Mr. Right,” but he may be good enough to be “Mr. Right Now.”
3) If you just met a guy and know absolutley nothing about him, but need to refer to him during 'girl talk' you use one example of who he is, something he has, or what he does, and he becomes... that guy.
4) Every girl must wait at least a day and a half before calling a guy whose number she has retreived.
5) You are never in any case to date a friends ex or a guy who she was really into.
6) You are to never diss a friends boyfriend except to agree lightly or nod when she says he's being a asshole. In most cases it is easier to nod.
7) If you wan't to date a friend brother it is required that you get said friends permission.
8) No girl is to ever hang out with the boyfriend of a friend without the friend present. If permission to is granted their should be at least 3 other people with you.
9) No girl may have more than one 'Love of her Life' at one time, though having a boyfriend and a 'Love of her Life' is fine.
10) No girl shall wear the same outfit or perfume as a friend is they will knowingly be in the same place.
11) No girl shall purchase a distinctive item of clothing which she is aware her friend owns without express permission from the friend.
12) No girl shall borrow an item of clothing without asking the clothing owner's permission, unless both parties have made an official decision to waive this rule in the context of their friendship.
13) An eye for an eye and a foot for a foot. If a friend borrows an item of clothing and destroys it, said friend must re-pay it.
14) The penalty for exposing a secret to an unauthorized party shall be exile from Girlville.
15) A girl who can substantially claim that she was not aware that a piece of information was a secret at the time she exposed it shall not be subject to punishment.
16) Inside jokes are not to be explained to outsiders.
17) Always leave a man wanting more but don't leave him guessing too long since guys do not take hints easily.
18) If a guy your friend is into asks for your number, you are to deny it and walk away, and/or slip him your friends number while saying, "I think she is more your type, you should call her".
19) Chicks before *. Simple.
20) In a case where a friend spreads a horrible rumor about a friend, and than apologizes they are to be given the cold-shoulder for at least 3 days.
21) In a fight between a friend and her boyfriend you must always choose your friends side.
22) When dating a girl should find equal and/or enough time to still hang out with her girls.
23) Never insult your friend but never let your friend leave the house looking hideous. Find a better way to tell your friend how they look.
24) When a friend is drunk, never allow her to dial, drive or leave with a random guy.
25) When a friend calls you up complaining about how she is drunk and can't go home you must allow her to stay at your house, without letting your parentals (if you live with them) find out.
26) When out with the ladies, if Girl #1 points out a guy that she is interested in, Girl #2 should avoid making a bee-line over to him to get his number for herself. Show some respect.
27) When said evening is described as a "Girls’ Night Out" that means it is for GIRLS ONLY. Consider it payback for all those tree houses and snow forts we couldn’t enter as children. Do not invite your boyfriend.
28) Stop being the "Me too!" girl If your friend is telling a story, stop stealing her thunder – and her story – by constantly trying to one-up her.
Things I am not to do at Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not attack my fellow classmates
51) I will not make an impossible riddle for people to give an answer to enter the Ravenclaw area
1. You can always make things better by singing a song.
2. Turn the World into your dance floor!
3. Be Heard! Be Strong! Be Proud!
4. No rain, No rainbow.
5. A friend is the person who know everything about you... and yet still likes you.
6. Always laugh when you can. It's cheaper than medicine…
7. Adults are just kids with money.
8. If love isn’t a game, then why are there so many players?
9. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyways!
10. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it the present.
Fave Love Quotes/Sayings
11. Love can sometimes be magic. Magic can sometimes... Just be an illusion
12. You don't love a woman because she's beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.
13. The definition of a beautiful is one who loves me.
14. A lawful kiss is better than a stolen one.
15. Life without Love is like a Tree without fruit.
16. The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
17. Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
18. There's always room for love; you just have to move some things around.
19. Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship – never.
20. Love builds bridges where there are none.
Favorite Funny Quotes/Sayings:
22. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's only yours that's stupid.
23. There are no stupid questions; just stupid people.
24. When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
25. I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
26. Worst excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy it from.
27. When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.
28. Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
29.What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? 'Hold my purse.'
30. Note - The key to a good relationship is the key. Give me back the key.
Why do Boys Fall in Love with Girls
(This was written by a guy)
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, THE SOUNDTRACK WOULD BE...
Opening Credits: Take A Bow (Glee Version)
Waking Up: Glad You Came (Glee Version)
First Day At School: Me Against The Music (Glee Version)
Making Your New Best Friend: Starstruck (from the movie) WHAT??
Breaking Up: Take It Off (Ke$ha) confusing)
Falling In Love: Stephen (Ke$ha)
Prom: BAM (Miranda Cosgrove) It works
Graduation: What It Takes (Camp Rock)
Life's Okay: Its' Not Right, But It's Okay (Glee Version)
Death of a Close Friend: Wouldn't Change A Thing (Camp Rock 2) wow, thats' cruel
Mental Breakdown: Me, Myself, and Time (Demi Lovato) okay
Driving: This Is Our Song (Camp Rock 2)
Flashback: Better Than Revenge (Taylor Swift) If it was about revenge, I guess it works
Getting Back Together: Just That Girl (Another Cinderella Story)
Birth of Child: Ain't No Other Man (Christina Aguilera) WHAT, again
Wedding Scene: Bang A Drum (Another Cinderella Story)
Car Accident: Fearless (Taylor Swift) Okay, i Guess it works
Final Battle: Tear It Down (Camp Rock 2) it works
Death Scene: I Feel Pretty/Unpretty (Glee Version)
Funeral Song: 1st Class Girl (Another Cinderella Story)
End Credits: I Know You Know (BTR)
"Wait, I think I know them."
"Well, they seem great. Can we go?" Jessica Stanley and Bella Swan, New Moon; Twilight Series
“Oh, are you a prefect Percy? You should have said something, we had no idea.”
Fred and George Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerers' Stone
“So light a fire!” Harry choked.
Harry, Ron, and Hermione, Sorcerer's Stone
"I don't believe it! Oh, Ron, how wonderful! A prefect! That's everyone in the family!"
Mrs. Weasley and George, Order of the Phoenix
"Do you remember me telling you we are practicing nonverbal spells, Potter?"
Harry and Severus Snape, Half-blood Prince
"How do you feel Georgie?" whispered Mrs.Weasley.
Fred, George, and Mrs. Weasley, Deathly Hallows
''Ron, you know full well Harry and I were brought up by Muggles!” said Hermione. “We didn’t hear stories like that when we were little, we heard ‘Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs’ and ‘Cinderella’—“
Ron and Hermione, Deathly Hallows
"What are you doing with all those books anyway?" Ron asked.
Ron and Hermione, Deathly Hallows
“If you think I’m going to let six people risk their lives - !”
Fred, Harry, and Ron, Deathly Hallows
“You can’t do it if I don’t cooperate, you need me to give you some hair.”
Fred, George, and Harry, Deathly Hallows
"Like I said. I'm Nina. From America. And unless Joy's hiding under the bed, I don't know where she is!" Nina
"I told you, she left her phone behind!"Patricia "So... text her!"Amber "Stupidity leak!"Patricia
"Hello space girl! Or... bloop-bleep-blop... as they say in your language..." Alfie
"What? Because of last time? But that's because you didn't warn me about the sweating. Now I'll know." Amber
"Its probably just your biological impulse triggering your insecurity."Mara "Okay... whatever that means..."Amber
"Mick I've only got one eye on!"Amber
"Okay, Captain Curfew, I'm going as fast as I can!"Patricia
One of the best Amber quotes of all time!!!!:
"How about something on... Egypt?" (Mr. Winkler)
"I know! How about we do a story about a young girl who loses her parents in mysterious circumstances when they steal some treasure from an Egyptian pyramid. And then the girl was taught by a wierd guardian in a big old house! But then the guardian tries to steal the treasure! And then the girl has to try to stop him. And then she gets help from some friends from the future. And they find the treasure. And the girl is really happy. And the friends are very rich. And they all live happily ever after. The end!" (Amber)
"Okay, now I want you to ask me before a hurricane or something happens that stops you from asking."
"Nina would you like to go to the prom with me?"
Nina and Fabian, prom-asking
"Did Patricia-I'm-Never-Wrong-Williamson just apologize?"
Mr. Winkler: "No. I believe you is just that I'm worried about you. "
Patricia: "Well join the club. I'm worried about me too."
"Falls off his chair in amazement."
Alfred Maramaduke Lewis
Nina: "Fabian, you're a genius! I love you!"
Amber: "Mick! I'm the one who's supposed to twist under your arm! You're the man here. Supposedly."
Patricia: "Just girl stuff. That girls use. I can be really girly sometimes."
Amber- "I'm sorry for spending all my dad's money, and for giving Mara a hard time at elections, and for all the thoughts about David Bechkam even though I KNOW he's Victoria's..."
Fabian- "Amber! Not helping, really not helping."
Amber- "You don't know that."
"World domination to Victor means six billion people in bed by ten." Alfie
"Well how do you know (talking about cat experimentation)? I mean, what if someone was trying to make something, like, I don't know. Just off the top of my head... And elixer of life or something. It was just something I read in a book, that's all." (Amber)
Victor: "But 10 o'Clock is fast aproaching. I will of course wish to hear a pin drop, so.."
"Victor doesn't have a cat"Amber
"Tell that to his cat"Nina
"Oh No, not the toothbrush!!" Alfie
I want to see my face in that toilet bowl"Victor
"I'd love to see your face in that toilet bowl"Alfie
"Toilet Duty That's like 5 times this term. You need to get a new punishment. Like make me watch 48 hours of tv or something. I hate tv!Alfie
"Change your name, go to witness protection program... Oh, I know! Get a different face!" Alfie
"Welcome to WeLoveMara Land. Population: Jerome!!" Alfie
"Victor stop! What are you doing?"Trudy
"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm releasing an idiot"Victor
"Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid"Victor (After Trudy leaves the room)
"This witching hour mwahahahahaha"Alfie
"Alfie! Cut it out"Fabian
"Fabian tell me. Does it get boring always, always being the one who's like cut it out or that's not right or fun is bad"Jerome
"You must be mad"Jerome
"The zombies are coming!" Alfie
"It's a portrait. It's just a portrait. Look."
"That. Was. Seriously. Scary. The eyes were glowing and looking at me and uggh!"
"It's okay. I won't tell anyone a painting of a little girl made you so scared you screamed."
"I didn't scream." Nina, Fabian
"You've just got to ask yourself WWVBD. What would Victoria Beckham do?" Amber
"With a practical demonstration of me, as a gladiator, humiliating and destroying Alfie in a very public arena." Mick
"Don't exaggerate, Patricia." "Egg-aggerate. Nice one, Trudy." "Terrible yolk, Alfie." Trudy, Alfie, Jerome
"I want you to come up with an irresistible pick up line, such as, "Babe, if I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together." "Alfie..." "What was your line?" "Fancy a bite?" Jerome, Patricia, Jerome, Alfie
"Just because I'm being perinoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me!"-Nina
"Why are you dressed as a duck?"-Fabian
House of Wizards vs. Vampires:
Nina's Vampire outfit:
Fabian's Outfit (when he met Nina): http://www.polyvore.com/fabians_outfit/set?id=36434147
Fred's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/freds_outfit/set?id=36434571
Faith's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36434369
Nina's mom and dad's outfits:
Nina's Date outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/ninas_date_outfit/set?id=36449082
Fabian's Date Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/fabians_date_outfit/set?id=36449424
Faith's Second Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36450756
Joy's First outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/jasons_angels_joys_1st/set?id=37404436
Amber's First Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/ambers_1st_jasons_angels/set?id=37404542
Patricia's first Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/patricias_1st_jasons_angels/set?id=37404693
Fabian's First Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/fabians_1st_jasons_angels/set?id=37435457
Jason's Angels Outfit chapter 2 and 3:
Nina's Pjs': http://www.polyvore.com/ninas_pjs/set?id=42491259
Fabian's PJs': www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=4249144
Nina's Heel Incident: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=42491617
Love can get through anything, even with 8 kids:
Nina and Mara's Blind Date Outfits:
Unsafe External Link