Author has written 18 stories for Sailor Moon, Law and Order: SVU, Silence of the Lambs/Hannibal, Pride and Prejudice, Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew, Power Rangers, and Chronicles of Narnia.
List of Projects and Status
I've been writing on this site for eight years, if you can believe that! I won't tell you how old I am; no sense in letting everyone know how very young I was when I began. Although, if a reader was very observant, hopefully he or she could tell eight years of learning have passed when comparing my oldest stories to my more recent. Or at least, I can only hope! :-)
1. Till They're Before Your Eyes: My first Chronicles of Narnia story, and my first long story endeavor in quite a while! But I have great hopes for this piece, and my heart is invested. Narnia has been dear to me since childhood, yet even I, a devout Narnia fundamentalist, found the unexpected Susan/Caspian pairing had snuck into my heart. So in this story, I will attempt to continue from the end of The Last Battle, following Susan's story and reconciling the movies with the books while changing as little cannon as possible. This is my only current, multi-chapter endeavor, my only unfinished story on the site, and my number one priority. In Progress
Update: August 2012: I have not given up on this story! I am still working on it; managing a career, preparing for graduate school, and still maintaining relationships has left little time for me to write. I miss it! I've done some work on the next chapter, and I have already planned the entire story, so there is hope!
Possible Future Projects
2. Yellow Roses: It's finished. However, I'm leaving it up on my list of projects because I've contemplated writing a sequel. In fact, I've done lots of work on a potential sequel which might turn into quite a long endeavor. Feedback is welcome. Complete?
3. As for Nancy Drew and the Hardys...
(To anyone who enjoyed To Protect and Serve... I can't say I'm completely satisfied with leaving Krutin in only one story. Then again, I'm in no hurry to encounter him again. Plus, I'm afraid to try and continue a story that was successful to a humbling point and a story that can also stand on its own. In fact, I have done a very TINY bit of work on a sequel, which I may or may not complete. But this possibility is out there.)
4. I'm still an active writer of SVU stories, as noticed by the sudden and surprising post of Insomnia, a surprise even to me! So, SVU one-shots and smaller stories are still likely in the future.
5. I have a feeling that Narnia may be my next long stay in a fandom. Though I probably won't begin anymore stories while I'm working on TTBE, I would venture to say that there will be more to come. :-)
Thank you so much for visiting my profile. I hope you'll go on to read my work, hopefully enjoy it, and then tell me what you thought. Nothing is more valuable to me than your reviews! Again, thanks and happy reading!
Disclaimer: I write in many different genres on this site, but I do not own these genres or their original characters or situations. I make no profit from writing my stories save a giddy self-enjoyment. I own original charactersand original plotlines, but that is all. No copyright infringement is intended. I also make no claims to being a professional, so pointing out my typos does little but waste all our time.
Until next time!
Unsafe External Link