Author has written 7 stories for Warriors, Mysterious Benedict Society series, and Hunger Games.
One wish in the sky...
Two hopes left in the dry...
Three beats of the heart, loving you...
Four blinks, knowing its true...
Five tears, dropping fast...
Six breaths, knowing whats real at last...
Seven steps, where I shouldn't go...
Eight cries, it hurts me so...
Nine jumps, trying to fly...
Ten flaps of the wings of an angel in the sky.
Copy and paste if you have a heart. And credit the original owner (me) because I made it.
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before?
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
3) What would happen if twelve and eight started going out?
4) Do you recall any fics about nine?
5) Would two and six make a good couple?
6) Five/Nine or five/ten?
7) What would happen if seven walked in on two and eight kissing?
8) Make up a summary of a three/ten fanfic.
9) Is there any thing as one/eight fluff?
10) Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/comfort fic?
11) What might ten scream at a great moment of passion?
12) If you wrote a songfic about nine and eight, what song would you use?
13) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the rating warning be?
14) What would be a good pick up line for ten to use on two?
15) 1 and 8 are in a happy relationship until 5 runs off with 9. After 8 dumps 1 for 2, 6 gets upset and retaliates by dating 12. Alone and broken-hearted, 1 travels in search of a friend. Finally, 1 meets 4 and 7. The three loners meet 10, who tells each of them to look for love. 4 finds 3, 7 gets 11, but now 1 is stuck in a never-ending love triangle with 6 and 12!
I hate these things.
Find your warrior name!
(The first letter of your last name) (The third letter of your first name)
A- Poppy A- Fur
B- Dapple B- Pelt
C- Silver C- Ears
D- Black D- Eyes
E- Fawn E- Fang
F- Misty F- Tooth
G- Red G- Cloud
H- Daisy H- Petal
I- Grass I- Cloud
J- Stone J- Sock
K- Storm K- Foot
L- Violet L- Claw
M- Rust M- Tail
N- Dead N- Leg
O- Yellow O- Pad
P- Sand P- Storm
Q- Dust Q- Blaze
R- Brown R- Fire
S- Bunny S- Hop
T- Frog T- Heart
U- Apple U- Flight
V- Blue V- Song
W- Water W- Vole
X- Stream X- Shrew
Y- Bramble Y- Leap
Z- Bird Z- Dawn
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (Too late!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (As night follows day . . .)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (But wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (One would hope.)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (As opposed to what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (I gotta admit, I'm curious.)
On Sainsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (Talk about a news flash.)
On artificial bacon: "Real artificial bacon bits". (So we don't get fake fake bacon. Oh no we get real fake bacon.)
On a Myer hairdryer:"Do not use while sleeping."(Darn, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:"Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."(Wow. That's really helpful)
On a child's superman costume:"Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly". (Awh, that's the whole purpose of buying the costume!)
On a Swedish chainsaw:"Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals".(Was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
On a package of pasta after the cooking instructions:"Put on fork and eat."(No! Really? We're supposed to eat food?!)
On a bar of Palmolive soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (And that would be how??)
On some frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (But, it's just a suggestion).
On a Korean kitchen knife:Warning: keep out of children. (hmm..something must have gotten lost in the translation..)
On a bag of Fritos:You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.(The shoplifter special!)
YOUR GUY SIDE:
XYou love hoodies.
XPlayed with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
XAt some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner (sometimes)
You wear the color pink.
Unsafe External Link