Poll: Which kind of reviewer are you? Which kind of reviews do you give? Vote Now!
Author has written 31 stories for Naruto, Death Note, and Twilight.
Hi and welcome to my profile! :D
Stories In Progress - Priority List
The story listed as number one will be updated ASAP and the rest of them in the following order. Order may change, but this is the priority of my current on-going stories.
1. Pieces Of You
I'm a girl who loves writing more than anything else. I really appreciate reviews and feedback. That is the best inspiration and reward I can ever have, so if you like some of my stories please take the time to review them! If you want to be anonymous, that's fine.
Since English is not my first language, please excuse me if I use a word in the wrong way or something.
If you have any questions etc, feel free to PM me.
Tumblr:(Here you can follow updates, previews, ask questions about the upcoming/ongoing stories etc)
Naruto, Death Note, Hellsing, Vampire Knight
Others that I like: Ouran High School Host Club, Fullmetal Alchemist, Elfen Lied
My favorite pairings:
ItaSasu (ITASASU FAN 'TIL I DIE!)
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!!
About ItaSasu and ItaSasu-stories :
"Being a fujoshi doesn't mean it's abnormal, right? It's about decide and choose. And, my choice is ItaSasu."
Sasuke: Do I ever cross your mind?
Sasuke: Do you like me?
Itachi: Not really.
Sasuke: Do you want me?
Sasuke: Would you cry if I left?
Sasuke: Would you live for me?
Sasuke: Would you do anything for me?
Sasuke: Choose me or your life.
Itachi: My life.
Sasuke runs away in shock and pain and Itachi runs after him and says:
Itachi: The reason you never cross my mind is because you're ALWAYS on my mind.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you think that's sweet. owwwo
Kakashi taught me that to break the rules is bad, but to abandon your friends is even worse.
Jiraiya taught me that a lot can be accomplished on will alone
Minato and Kushina taught me the sheer amount of sacrifice a parent can make for their children.
Itachi taught me that love between siblings can conquer any obstacle.
Sarutobi taught me that a leader must be willing to fight and die amongst his soldiers.
And Naruto taught me that, despite hardship, you should struggle through and smile.
My BLACK LIST - My ANTI pairings:
SasuSaku (No, no, no. Just NO. Sasuke tried to kill Sakura, remember? And turned her down like 234567 times. Sasuke only thinks about Itachi. )
ItaSaku (UGHHH... Have they even MET, for God's sake? Sakura should regard Itachi like a rival, possibly, nothing more. This pairing is just so wrong to me. -_-)
NaruSasu (I know, I know. It's canon, at least in the end. But not to me. Naruto may be gay with Sasuke, but Sasuke doesn't give a fuck about him, to be honest. They've always been rivals. I can see them as best friends, but nothing. nothing. more.)
I hate every pairing with Itachi that isn't ItaSasu,
And every pairing with Sasuke that isn't ItaSasu
And that includes ItaDei and ItaNaru , as well as SasuHina and all other random pairings you can come up with, I won't even mention Sasuke together with Gaara. T-T (insert Sasuke's killing face. Or better up: Mikami's DEEEELEEEEEETEEEE 8D)
I think that Itachi and Sasuke are perfectly for each other and they cannot be paired with somebody else, because they are practically made for each other. In the ItaSasu fandom, as well as in the real manga/anime, Sasuke only loves Itachi and Itachi only loves Sasuke. It's a matter of fact.
I can't stand pairings where the characters really have nothing to do with each other.
What to do in an elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
How to tell if you're a (good) writer...
1. If you constantly talk to yourself.
2. If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. I wonder why I talk to myself so much?)
3. If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. Okay, so have you ever noticed that the word deliver could mean removing someones liver?)
4. If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!
5. If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
6. If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
7. If you know what writer's block is.
8. If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random, or full of criticism.
9. If, when replying to someone elses e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
10. If you tend to collect the Bic Stics people leave lying around, kind of like picking pennies off the ground.
11. If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
12. If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
13. If you memorized your keyboard.
14. If people think you might have A.D.D.
15. If you think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
16. If you have a grudge against Mary-sues...even though you wrote a story with one in the past.
17. If you know what a Mary-sue is.
18. If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no apparent reason.
19. If your friends don't even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
20. If you go crazy over simple spelling/grammar errors.
21. If you don't like criticism, although you are a critic yourself.
22. If you tend to dream about your stories at night.
23. If you write stories based on your dreams.
24. If you can recite the alphabet backwards.
25. If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
26. If you can type/write fast. REALLY fast.
27. If you write 1000-word rough drafts for your story, then erase it and write something totally different for the final.
28. If you know basic writer terms (ex: beta-, canon, lemon...etc.)
29. If you know what 'etc' really means, and know the elongated written version of it...
30. If you randomly share your writing ideas with friends who do not understand it
31. If you read a LOT
If you LOVE anime and manga, copy and paste this into your profile
If you're a girl who's tired of people assuming that just because your a girl you love pink and can't fight to save your life, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile
If you've ever wished you could go into a book/anime and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, or just fucking evil, copy and paste this into your profile
If you're addicted to anime, copy & paste this into your profile.
If you have ever attempted to high-five someone and missed completely, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination :D, copy and paste this into your profile.
Olny srmat poelpe can raed this. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the fsrit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this psas it on!!
HI! IF YOU READ MY ENTIRE PROFILE, I'LL GIVE YOU A COOKIE!
Unsafe External Link