Author has written 11 stories for Warcraft.
I'm not a particularly serious writer - I write for fun, not to make the next Encyclopedia Britannica.
Also, I'm quite lazy, so don't be annoyed if I don't update for a long time. It can also be that I have to answer the call of Real Life, which can be sometimes harsh and quite unforgiving.
I particularly love the universes of World Of Warcraft (primary addiction), WarHammer 40,000 (secondary addiction), Mass Effect (was great until BioWare f*ked up the ending) and Homeworld (EPIC WIN). So if you have something to give my mind to devour on these topics, I'm your prime customer. :D
Other than the fact that i'm old enough to vote and old enough to drive, little else need be known. I exist behind your screen, and you probably have seen countless others like me on the street, often in the most ordinary way. Let's leave it at that, hmm?
Still curious? Nah, not falling for that...
Random Points of Thought:-
- Why is it that if somebody sees the M tag on a story, they always assume it has "Adult" material? Well, M rating is above 18. You SHOULD turn away on that (yes, I'm talking to you youngsters out there), lest it scar your pure minds?...Meh, probably not.
- Story alert on a oneshot...are you serious?
- Humour has a multitude of appearances. Parodies are the most obvious (and banal). Subtle humour...lost art. Yes, I'm being hypocritical.
- Angsty stories are just not OK. If being depressed is your thing, go to a Doctor. RIGHT. NOW. Might explain why the angst section of stories have low watch counts.
- The difference between funny and idiotic minds is very slender. Learn to spot that line - it'll be real helpful.
- Geek is the new cool. Don't believe it? See who owns that Ferrari at the end of the next 5 years - the Jocks will drive trash-pickups, the Geeks drive SUVs. Since we use our BRAINS instead of raw muscle. PROBLEM?
- I belong to the National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support anyhow.
- Patience and Impatience are both needed. Too much or too little of either is bad news. Main reason Mega-Fics are boring after 30 chapters, and 4 chapter fics are over in about 30 minutes. Same reason I don't read Naruto, One Piece and Bleach (yeah I don't like them - sue me).
- Brawn wins fights. Guts wins battles. Instinct wins campaigns. Intelligence wins wars. So be intelligent, the rest follows. Don't use it as an excuse to be physically weak though - that means you're a moron.
- More reviews DOES NOT NECESSARILY EQUAL good story. (Sorry about Caps Lock) Simple call for the chaps who select stories from the front page based on number of reviews - WISE UP!
- If you want to be crazy, go right ahead. You got only one shot at living, might as well be crazy - sometimes it's the best way to go. SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!
- Watching My Little Pony is childish and girly? Please, tell me how manly is Twilight...
- Gnomes and Goblins FTW. So scram, you unintelligent, jealous, no-good jokers. And to hell with the Blood Elves...better, into the whorehouses with them - suits them perfectly.
- Nothing is badly written. There are only good readers and bad readers.
- More guns. More explosions. More GLORIOUS carnage! Because you can never "haf enuf dakka".
- Assuming you've read this far, I'd say you were either genuinely interested in someone else's banal thought, or you're really bored. Maybe both. :P
Unsafe External Link