Author has written 46 stories for iCarly, Lost, Victorious, Avatar: Last Airbender, RENT, American Idiot, and Chess.
1) iGet Out of Prison *complete*
2) Found *forever incomplete- sorry*
3) iAm Insane *complete- first book of series*
4) iWill Be Victorious *complete- second book of iAm Insane series*
5) iDon't Wanna Be An American Idiot *complete*
6) Trina's Got Talent *complete*
7) iWill Survive *complete- third book of iAm Insane series*
8) The Last Bloodbender *complete*
9) A New Kind of Lost *in progress*
10) A Race Around the World *possibly forever incomplete- sorry*
11) iWill Never Be The Same *complete- final book of iAm Insane series*
12) iCarly: The Musical *complete*
13) iLove You *complete*
14) Across The Universe *complete*
15) Rent Jr High *hiatus*
16) Apocalypse *complete*
17) iCarly: The Musical: Our Last Summer *complete*
18) Who am I in? *series of random one-shots per request*
19) I Think We've Met *in progress*
20) Your First Time: Renewed Edition *updated through private messages from authors*
21) Bohemian Idiot *complete*
22) Brokeback Apartment *complete*
23) He's in Denial *in progress*
24) 21st Century Breakdown *complete*
25) Sing *in progress*
26) Kill the DJ *in progress*
1) Out of the Mainstream: AU. The Bohos are all locked up in a rehab/mental ward. What have they done to get there? And will they ever get out?
2) The Untold History of Angel Dumott Schunard: Behind that pleasant smile, no one could tell that she was anything but happy. The Bohos find her diary one day, and Angel tells them about her dark past, something that she never wanted to relive.
3) You Bet Your Ass! Maureen makes a bet with Joanne that she can get a kiss from Angel, Mimi, Collins, Roger, and Mark within two weeks, and she's determined to win. Easy, right? Wrong.
4) A Girl Like Me: Angel was born a boy but is really a girl. Watch her struggle to live as she really is. Based on a true story.
5) Prayers for Marky: Based on "Prayers for Bobby". Mark comes out, and his extremely Jewish mother tries her hardest to make her son straight again.
6) Will I Lose My Dignity? Poland, Late-Spring 1944. In one concentration camp, eight people are imprisoned for various reasons - Jews, Gypsies, Non-whites, Gays. They must stick together and try to stay strong against the SS and torture they're put through.
7) Go Ask Angel: Mark Cohen is an innocent sixteen-year-old boy who spends his life hiding behind a camera. When his older sister brings him to a party, he meets some new friends and slowly descends into the dark world of alcohol, drugs, and sex, all of which written in a journal he receives.
8) (Un)Afraid to Say "I Love You": Throughout all of RENT, from after Maureen dumped Mark onwards, Mark and Roger were secretly dating. Read about how they've hid their relationship all along.
9) Who I Was Meant to Be: Who were the Bohos before they became who they are? Series of one-shots about each character's past.
10) Mean Brass: A new girl joins marching band, a color guard member named Liza. At first, she's a loner -- until the Low Brass claim her as their friend. She soon learns about the vicious battle between the various groups among marching band and how mean they can get.
1) What Lies in the Shadow of the Statue
2) iWanted The Nub Too
3) Naked Day
4) I Do
5) And She Looked Good
6) Role Reversal
7) Rent Drinking Game
8) Just Some Guy
9) The Hardest Goodbye of All
10) 525,600 Minutes
12) Never Forget
13) If You Were Gay
14) I'm With You
16) Or The Way That He Died
17) I'm Not You
19) Shying From the Stage
20) The Deal
1) With My Camera, Alone: One-shot. Christmas Eve, 2012, nine p.m. Eastern Standard time. It's been twenty-two years, and the only person left on Avenue B is Mark Cohen. What happened for there to be only one bohemian left in Alphabet City?
2) Space in a Blinding Light: Roger's experience as he goes through withdrawal.
3) The Sounds of Iced Tea Being Stirred: Mimi shows the other Bohemians her famous lawn chair handcuff dance.
4) Can it Be...? The gang takes Collins to see an off-Broadway play to cheer him up, and one of the actors there catches his attention. Post-RENT.
5) Cutting Room Floor of Memory: The memories behind the clips in Mark's documentary.
6) In Truths That She Learned: We all know that the two bubbly Latinas are best friends. But when Angel is on her deathbed, Mimi reveals a secret that Angel was the only one clueless about.
7) Oh, the Dancer From the Cat Scratch Club? How exactly DID Mark know that Mimi was a dancer?
8) Awkward...: Roger asks what Angel said in the Life Cafe during "La Vie Boheme".
9) One Blaze of Glory: Brian's goal is to go out in a blaze of glory before it's too late.
10) Let He Among us Without Sin be the First to Condemn: All of our Bohos have sinned. Some of them just a little more than others. And they all confess to the terrible deeds they've done to each other.
11) Maybe a Little Bird Told Her: How exactly DID Alison find out about Mimi?
12) Proof Positive: When Mark decides to get an HIV test, the other six Bohos wonder how he could have been given the disease.
13) Drain the Pressure From the Swelling: Trina's experience after her wisdom teeth were removed was more painful than the others had realized.
14) Out Out Damn Spot: Songfic to how Mark feels about being the odd one out, in more than one way.
15) Follow The Man: Who really is The Man? American Idiot/RENT crossover.
16) She's a Dude?! Roger and Mark didn't know that Angel was a drag queen at first.
17) First Impressions: Collins overhears his students talking badly about homosexuality and decides to bring in his friends to teach them a lesson on it.
18) Five Fingas: When Cat says that she thinks the next line is dirty, Trina decides to keep the song going anyway.
19) The Most Important Day: December 1, 1989. The first annual World AIDS Day for Angel, Collins, Mimi, and Roger. For Mark and Maureen, it's the Day Without Art.
20) December 2: Angel's birthday is the only day they didn't get to celebrate together.
21) What Happened to You?! The Bohos notice something has changed with them. Some a little, others drastically. Crackfic that combines the stage version with the movie version.
22) Who Wants to Live Forever: It's almost the end for Roger. Marker Songfic.
23) Drama Queen: Songfic. Everyone wonders how Joanne puts up with her.
24) The Original Breakfast Bunch: The story of how Beck, Jade, Andre, Cat, and Robbie met - an actor, a freak, a musician, an idiot, and a loner.
25) Glory: Brian's goal is to go out in a blaze of glory, before it's too late.
26) It's What We Have to Do: Third one-shot, after Role Reversal and Shying From the Stage. After being bashed, Roger is hesitant about being with Mimi, so he turns to Mark.
1. Maureen Johnson
2. Angel Dumott Schunard
3. Mark Cohen
4. Tom Collins
5. Mimi Marquez
6. April Ericsson
7. Benjamin Coffin III
8. Alexi Darling
9. Roger Davis
10. Joanne Jefferson
11. Alison Grey
12. Mr. Grey
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
No, but I think there's a couple of them.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
That's not a question, it's a fact.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
That would be a yuppie scum baby with an annoying voice
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
HELL NAW! Now 2 and 4... that's a fucking awesome couple right there...
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Five/Nine, although Nine/Three sounds sexier
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve making out?
He's scream, "You're cheating on Collins with my father-in-law?!?!?!" or (more accurately) "RAPE!"
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
The tango isn't the only thing they've been doing alone ;)
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
11. Does anyone on your friends list read Three yet?
No because my friends in the real world don't do awesome things like read fanfiction -_-
13. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
Uh... that'd be one awkward threesome (even though it kind of makes sense) and no
14. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Voicemail #4 Sell us your soooouul! ... Juuuust kidding!
15. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Warning: If you're offended by Maureen's ass, no matter how hot, then you're Mr. Grey.
16. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Sometime last month
17. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (6), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (2).
Maureen and Benny are in a happy relationship until Roger runs off with Benny. Maureen, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Alison and a brief unhappy affair with April, then follows the wise advice of Mimi and finds true love with Angel.
It makes sense that Maureen would get revenge on both Benny and Roger, but then taking her best friend's girl? Uh uh.
FAVORITE QUOTES ABOUT OR FROM RENT:
-"I was a boyscout once- and a brownie, till some brat got scared!"
"No I'm not."
-"You gonna put that trashcan back?"
-"You can take the girl out of Hicksville, but you can't take the Hicksville out of the girl!"
-"Merry Christmas, bitches!"
-"Happy Kwanzaa, crackers!"
-*cut line from Collins* "Thanks, you honk-headed albino fuck!"
-"Hey Mister, she's my sister!"
-"My cat had a fall, and I went through hell!"
"It's like losing a- how'd you know she fell?"
-"There will always be women in rubber flirting with me... Gimme a break!"
-In interview about Jonathan Larson:
WJ Heredia: singing "But they purloined my coat- Well you missed a sleeve!"
Jonathan Larson: "That was the wrong key..."
-WJH: "AHH AHH I GOT IT- and scene."
-WJH: "But when he was crying and holding me, I wanted to cry- it took all of my energy not to cry with him- and of course, we all know that corpses don't cry."
-Idina: "We were all so worried that the shi- that the MOVIE!"
-Idina: "I just, I'm ready to be like-" *pretends to drag on a cigarette* "-Last night I had a dream..."
-Anthony: "Are you gonna kick some ass?"
Jesse: "Aw, I'm gonna kick e'rybody's ass! Me and Angeh - that's Angeh over there!"
Anthony: "ANGEH! ANGEH!"
-WJH: "Hello, children!" *blows a kiss*
Jesse: "Now say that like a normal person."
WJH: "Hey kids, what's up? How you doin'?"
Jesse: "What is going on up wit y'all?"
-WJH: "Look at that - LOOK AT THIS!" *flashes cheesy smile*
-WJH: "I am st-yling!"
-Adam: "I was completely fascinated by this group of people. I remember meeting Anthony and recognizing him, like, ”I know this guy. Who the fuck is this guy?” And it was just from Adventures in Babysitting and all these movies."
-Rosario: "I thought Adam was gonna be like 'OH MY GOD!'" *runs*
Adam: *yeah right face*
-Rosario: "I'm trying to be a lady with my little skirt on, not trying to kick people and police and stuff like that, you know, whatever."
Jesse: "As if!"
-Adam: "We had no idea we were going to be on the cover until it actually came out. And as soon as I saw it, the fucking vain fucker that I am was not even excited. I was like, 'That is the worst picture.'"
-Adam "When I go to Santa Fe, and I’m singin’ on the fuckin’ rocks? While we were shooting it, I was like, ”This is a bad idea. This is a baaaad idea.” But I’ll tell ya, it was fun to do."
-Adam: "Get out of my mind! AHHHH!"
-Jesse: "Oh shit! I forgot how fast you are!"
WJH: "AH HA HA!"
(You have to admit, the fact that they couldn't stop laughing after that is the most adorable thing ever!)
-Question: This one’s for Anthony. If I were to take you out to dinner, what would you like for dessert?
-Tracie: "How come when little girls wear tiaras in public they're cute, but when I do it I'm crazy? That just doesn't seem fair..."
-Rosario: "It's nice to be nice, Kim."
-Tracie: “Hey, Renthead. Why don’t you be in the movie? Would you like that? Would that be fun for you?”
-Tracie: "They're making me beautiful."
-Jesse: "Rosario, say hello to the kids!"
-Anthony: "Okay, that was real, authentic Rosario Dawson love right there for Tracie Thoms."
-Anthony: "There is only one you for all time. Fearlessly be yourself."
-Tracie: “It was easy being a lesbian with her because she’s so damn sexy, I just kept my hands on her booty. Really, she’s ridiculously hot. […] But she really is amazing, it’s insane. And probably illegal. Performing alongside someone so talented and iconic and just fills the screen as she does is one of the most memorable things I’ve experienced in my career. I can’t… how does anyone even put it to words? She’s just… one in a million.”
Tracie: "I'm the horniest motherfucker on the road!"
Rosario: "Did you just hit a boat?!"
-Anthony: (behind the camera) “Give each other a kiss.”
Idina: "I'm going to get red lips all over her."
Rosario: "I don't mind, but then her woman is right there. She is going to get mad at me."
Tracie: *pissed-off face*
-Jesse: "And there we were, sitting at these tables, and we were like, This feels so stupid to sit here and just sing the songs. Anthony was the brave one. Anthony just got up, and stood on a table. And then it exploded."
-Rosario: "Okay, fuck both of you and your little high five."
-Tracie: "I'm like, 'Hey Jesse, it looks like we're gonna be spending a lot of time together.' And he's like, 'We are?' I'm like, 'Yeah. I'm Joanne.' *imitates Jesse gasping* 'ACTION!'"
Anthony: *nudges him*
Adam: "When on every street - no, sorry!"
Anthony: *puts his hand on Adam's shoulder*
Adam: "Stuck in your flue!"
-Adam: "What happened to Benny/What happened to his heart..." *starts feeling up Taye*
-Gwen Stewart: "Hey, artist, you got a thousand dollars?"
Anthony: *wtf face*
Wilson and Jesse: *dying of laughter*
-Idina: "And although he once had principles, he abandoned them to lap - what'd he do?"
-Idina: "Still thirsty?"
Random Audience Member: "Yeah."
-Idina: "And wipe the speakers off before you pack."
Fredi: "Yes, Maureen."
Idina: "Well... something, something."
-Daphne: "How long till next year?"
Adam: "Three and a half minutes."
-Taye: "We Hanukkah."
-Anthony: *in the middle of what Adam's saying* "Is that a tornado siren?" *Adam's laughing* "Um, tornado siren, ha ha."
-Anthony: "...But sometimes the guy playing Collins I wanna punch so..."
explaining why later* "Well, because, okay, I'm being a little facitious but not really... 'cause that moment to me is so important, and taste is so important - taste is always so important in performing I think anyway - but, you know, here's Collins with all of his friends, at this funeral for his love, who died, and he sings this song to him. And if the person playing Collins is more interested in experiencing the ultimate pain that he's going through, then singing a song of love to his love who he's lost, and that pain is happening anyway, it's a big difference. So, and then that's one piece of it. And then if they become like riff machines, then I really want to punch them."
-Daphne: "I have to go ooooouuuuuut... on HANUKKAH! You wanna play? Let's run away! We won't be back before it's... KWANZA!"
-Anthony & Daphne: "525,600 Arabs..."
-Idina: *to Adam during a Chess: In Concert rehearsal* "We're doing pretty good for two Long Island kids."
Disclaimer: I don't know why these are necessary, because if this is a FANFICTION website, it's obvious that a FAN wrote a FICTIONAL story. Anywho, I don't own anything I write about because if I did I would not be on this website, okay?
DanceFilmMusicAnarchyRent (Previously livingdeathgirl and SaintWhatsername)
"Thank you Jonathan Larson." Anonymous
Unsafe External Link