Author has written 32 stories for Harry Potter.
I'm now on tumblr: http://hermionemalfoy79.tumblr.com/
About My Fanfiction Writing
What you could expect from me:
• Lots of fluff
• Redeeming/Redeemed Draco (I'll try to keep his snark and wit however). Same with Hermione, I will try to keep her bossy, know-it-all personality, but I can't promise that they won't be entirely in character.
• Post Deathly Hallows, because I like to stick to the canon time lines up to the Battle of Hogwarts. Most of my stories will probably be DH-compliant with EWE? I will also write them partially epilogue compliant (what I mean by this is, is the use of some canon like Harry's children for example) or fully epilogue compliant (Rose, Hugo, Scorpius exist from the previous marriages). Although I'm not a big fan of the epilogue, we were only given a glimpse of the next generation so there's still plenty that can be done with Dramione!
• I like to use Scorpius as Draco and Hermione's first child (in which case, he looks like his father, but has his mother's eyes ;D). I don't know why, really. I didn't like his name at first, but it grew on me and I just like him and the thought of the scenario is just too adorable for me to resist. But I have a few other star/constellation sky names I like that I'll probably reuse at times and they may get mixed around. But Scorpius will probably always be there! Overall, I really enjoy Dramione family fics and there's not a lot out there so I make it my personal goal to write more :)
• I like to pair Ron with Lavender together. I don't know. I guess that I think they're an okay pairing and still keeps to the canon in some ways and that both characters would mature as they got older/after the war. I think that she supposedly died in the last movie, but I didn't get that impression from the books when Hermione and Trelawney saved her. So therefore, I like to pair her with Ron and Rose and Hugo are her children, among possible other kids with floral names lol.
• Most other pairings will stay the same as the epilogue (Like Neville/Hannah, Teddy/Victorie, Percy/Audrey, George/Angelina, etc), but I do like to sometimes mix them up randomly sometimes and the movies did influence Neville/Luna for me as well. But Dramione is my main focus, so I don't spend much thought on the rest.
• I hate Pansy in the books, so I feel the same way about her in my fics. I usually like to pair her off with Theodore Nott, a character that I don't have an attachment to. I do like Blaise Zabini, even though we don't know much about him either. I just think that he fits better as a friend to Draco than Theo would (I see Draco as having respect/acquaintances with characters like Theo, Goyle and Crabbe because their fathers were Death Eaters too, but whereas Blaise seems to be a more neutral character, I would think a friendship with him could have a different outcome for Draco). But I might use Theo sometimes as a decent character. I don't mind how Pansy and Theo are portrayed in other fics though and I'll still read them. I just prefer not to write them that way.
• For some of my one shots, I like to give an introduction in how Dramione came to be friends or lovers. Sometimes my one shots will also include a small epilogue at the bottom to give it more completion.
• There are so many first names for Hermione parents in fics, and I don't like having to think up original names all the time, so the names Richard and Alice Granger have stuck for me.
• I'm not British, but I'll do my best with using words and phrases.
• I may not write it much (I'm a bit lousy at it haha), but I love Dramione smut :D
Dramione Themes That I Like:
- Head Girl/Head Boy
- Co-workers/Hogwarts Professors
- Dramione children with names of constellations/stars/mythology (I love this theme in the books for the Black family!)
Dramione Themes I Don't Like:
- Veela!Draco or Hermione, Pure-blood/Half-Blood!Hermione. I feel these are OOC and they shouldn't be something that they physically are not.
- Threesomes/Moresomes (I don't mind love triangles as long as it's mostly Dramione and ends with Dramione)
- Marriage Law. While some of these seem well written or original, I don't particularly like Dramione being forced together this way
-Dramione nicknames such as "Drake", "Mia", and "Mi".
Side Pairings That I May Include/Mention in My Fics: Harry/Ginny, Ron/Lavender, Pansy/Theo, Daphne/Theo, Daphne/Blaise, Arthur/Molly, Narcissa/Lucius, Neville/Hannah, Nevile/Luna, Luna/Rolf Scamander, Seamus/Daphne, Teddy/Victorie, Millicent/Goyle, George/Angelina, Percy/Audrey, Bill/Fleur. Implied Draco/Pansy, Draco/Astoria or Ron/Hermione might be mentioned in passing or as past tense.
Pairings that I don't like/bore me to read: Ron/Hermione, Harry/Hermione, Draco/Astoria, Draco/Pansy, Draco/Ginny, Scorpius/Rose. Slash/femme slash is not really my preference, but I don't mind if it's included as a side pairing.
I am not one of those authors who write for reviews (I really hate when I see authors that want x number of reviews before they update). I write for my own personal enjoyment and I will not stop posting a story here because of lack of reviews. I will continue writing as I have time and ideas and I'll post here in case someone else might enjoy reading my stories as well :) I also don't have a beta, and I don't know if I would have the patience to have one, at least not right now so I do my best to proofread and edit my fics based on my native English skills. However, if you find any grammar mistakes or typos, please let me know!
Here's a list of Dramione children names I've used and what stories they're featured in:
Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy
19 Years Later / A Great Loss / A Special Decoration / Bad Word / Bath Time / Choosing a Name / Christmas Cookies / Christmas Parade / Color Scheme / Crush / I can't, it's on Mars! / Letting Go of the Past / Playing Healer / Scorpius / Stargazing and Baby Names / Storm / The Christmas Party / The Muggle Solution / The Muggle Tooth Fairy Fiasco / The Real Story / The Snow Globe /Trick or Treat / Valentine's Cards /
*Scorpius is a Zodiac and southern constellation, it's also a canon name from the books.
Lyra Vega Rosalie Malfoy
Another Chance for Love (as a twin to Eltanin)
*Lyra is an ancient northern constellation, Vega is the brightest star in that constellation. Rosalie means Rose.
Eltanin Antares Hugh Malfoy
Another Chance for Love (as a twin to Lyra)
*Eltanin is the brightest star in the ancient northern constellation, Draco. Antares is the brightest star in the constellation Scorpius.
Hugh means Mind, heart or spirit and is also the original form of Hugo.
Carina Maia (or Andromeda) Malfoy
19 Years Later / Letting Go of the Past / The Real Story
*Carina is a southern constellation, Maia is a name of one of the Pleiades.
Perseus Algol Malfoy
Crush / Letting Go of the Past (as a twin to Cassiopeia)
*Perseus is a northern constellation, Algol is a star in Perseus.
Cassiopeia Andromeda Malfoy
Crush / Letting Go of the Past (as a twin to Perseus) / The Christmas Party
*Cassiopeia and Andromeda are northern constellations.
*Lyra is an ancient northern constellation
A Great Loss
*Atria is the brightest star in the southern constellation Triangulum Australe.
Christmas Parade / Mall Santa
Capella is the brightest star in the northern constellation Auriga.
Unborn boy or girl:
Trick or Treat / Christmas Cookies / The Snow Globe
Unborn twins (boy and girl):
Stargazing and Baby Names
Letting Go of the Past
Chapter 16: http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/128/swinterballgown.jpg