Author has written 3 stories for Glee.
Yep, I'm just a normal 15 year old girl. I drink. I smoke. I have sex. I'm just another typical teenager.
Oh God, I'm a terrible liar. I'm the exact opposite. I'm an awkward 16 year old girl who spends 69% of her time daydreaming. The other 31% spent writing stuff down quietly.
I ship multiple ships, one of them has been recently torn apart by the writing skills of Ryan Murphy. I also ship McPriceley and Bravid because they're adorable and I don't care about your opinion.
If for some strange reason you want to find me anywhere else I'm also on:
Unsafe External Link