Poll: Who do you think Eragon should get next? Vote Now!
Author has written 14 stories for Degrassi, Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru/裏切りは僕の名前を知っている, Inheritance Cycle, Harry Potter, and Kuroshitsuji.
ALL ABOUT THE PRINCESS!
I've written a couple fics mostly one-shots for Uraboku
Age: twelve plus one minus thirteen plus the square root of thirteen squared(Do you really wanna know that bad?)
Favorite Mangas: Uraboku,Soul Eater, Kuroshitsuji, Loveless
Favorite Book Series: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus, Skinjacker Trilogy
You Know You're a Book Nerd If:
You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on. (Of course)
You stay up to read a book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading.(I wouldn't get up that early if the pope was in town)
Just about everything you do revolves around reading. If you're not reading, you're probably on fanfiction.net, drawing fan art, etc. (YES!)
You try to get all of your friends to read your favorite books. (...AND THEY HATE ME FOR THAT)
Everything reminds you of the book. (EVERYTHING!)
You quote random lines all the time. (LIKE, ALL THE TIME)
You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't.
You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character can do to escape the class.
You have pictures of your favorite characters on your computer. (Collage anyone?)
You've got a book memorized. (PLEASE...!)
You've read a specific book more than five times. (OF COURSE!)
You've read a book with 400 pages in less than two days. (Try 800 pages in one day)
You've planned and prepared a siege on a writer's house because he/she killed a character you like. (Maybe, maybe not. Rick Riordan better watch out)
You blatantly deny it when someone calls a character fictional.
IF YOU ARE A BOOK NERD AND PROUD OF IT, COPY AND PASTE ONTO YOUR PROFILE
You say vampires, I say ZWEILT!
You say Rob Pattinson, I say SAKURAI TAKAHIRO!
You say Bella and Edward, I say LUKA AND YUKI!
You say Team Edward, I say TEAM LUKA!
You say Bella, I say YUKI!
You say Jacob, I say REIGA!
You say Forks, I say INFERNUS!
BEAT THAT TWILIGHT FANS!
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught t me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your nec k!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION . "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don 't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
Unsafe External Link