Poll: Which of the following do you prefer? pick one Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Doctor Who, Torchwood, Harry Potter, and Glee.
I am currently re-organising my profile, which is a bit of a mess at the moment LOL, so sorry if it keeps changing ;)
Hi all! I'm DrWhoFan71 (also sometimes known by the pen-name Dalek194) and I've been reading and writing fanfiction for some time now, but recently I've been having plot bunnies for so many different TV shows/films/etc that I finally decided to sign up to this site :) I love reading all of your magnificent stories; there's so much variety, which is great; and there's something for everyone. I live in England & I'm a Christian, but don't worry - I don't bite ;) #NOH8
If you have any questions about me, my writing, a review I left or anything, feel free to PM me. I am a hardcore Whovian (Doctor Who/Torchwood/Sarah Jane Adventures fan), Gleek, Potterhead and general fanfiction fanatic. I also enjoy many other shows, books and films such as Bomb Girls, Merlin, Dad's Army and Sherlock Holmes. I'm sometimes into canon pairings (e.g. with Harry Potter) and sometimes not so much... especially in the case of Glee; Faberry = OTP!!! :D
A quick shout out to Dianna Agron (Glee's Quinn), whose kindly personality and blissful acceptance of anyone, no matter who they are or what they believe, is an example to us all. Also to Jenna-Louise Coleman; good luck on the new series of Doctor Who, I'm sure you'll be a great companion! :)
A PROUD HUFFLEPUFF!!! :) Yep, I'm a Puff through-and-through. 10 different tests all tell me so LOL ;)
Faberry, Karley, Brittana, Siophie, Naomily & McAndrews are all ENDGAME lol well, that's my opinion anyway ;)
R.I.P Elizabeth Sladen - 1946 to 2011 Gone but never forgotten (The Sarah Jane Adventures has finished... and Liz was as fantastic as ever. You would never have known that she was ill... God bless you Liz; you are missed)
I am into, among other things (I know it's a bit of a random collection nearer the bottom LOL);
- Doctor Who
- Harry Potter
- Bomb Girls
- The Sarah Jane Adventures
- Dad's Army
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Anyone But Me (Web Series)
- Titanic (film & TV Series) This is not so much a 'fandom' in the way the others are... I've always had a fascination with Titanic, and yet am so saddened by it every time. The film is one of the best ever made, and I really engage with the characters, which is why it is on here. I would like to stress that I do realise and respect that this was a real disaster in which people lost their lives, and I mean no disrespect by having it on here. Our hearts will always go on for those lost - RIP
- Sherlock (TV Series) & Sherlock Holmes (films, 1960s radio series & books)
- Skins (2nd generation)
- Wild at Heart
- The Chronicles of Narnia (films, TV series & books)
- Tangled (film)
- Wicked (musical)
- Toy Story
- Pirates of the Caribbean (films)
- Lost in Austen
- Upstairs, Downstairs (modern TV version) Haven't had a chance to see the old one yet
- Lost in Space (TV series)
- Thunderbirds (TV series & film)
- Captain Scarlet (TV series) and other Gerry Anderson shows
- Diagnosis: Murder
- Quincy, M.E.
- Gulliver's Travels (2010 film)
- National Treasure (films)
- V For Vendetta (film)
- Defying Gravity (TV series - though I love the song, too!!)
- Robin Hood (BBC TV Series)
- Wallace and Gromit
- Half Moon Investigates (TV Series & books)
- Coronation Street (but only when Sian was still on the show D':) & Emmerdale (again, only when a certain character - Jasmine - was around)
- Plus loads of others!
Pairings that I ship include:
Once again, I know some of the lesser-known pairings on here may seem a bit random, but sometimes all it takes it one scene between two minor characters to spark off a fanfiction story-strand! :D And yes, I know that I support a lot of lady lovin' pairings - because these storylines tend to be crafted with much more care and coviction by their creators due to the fact that they garner such dedicated, awesome fandoms, so are therefore often very cute/complex/challenging stories to write/read :)
- Rachel/Quinn (Glee) Plus a bit of Achele on the side - they're just so cute! Whether as friends or lovers, Lea & Dianna make such a wonderful pair
- Betty/Kate (Bomb Girls)
- Sophie/Sian (Coronation Street)
- Kitty/Marley (Glee)
- Santana/Brittany (Glee)
- Harry/Ginny (Harry Potter)
- Debbie/Jasmine (Emmerdale)
- Naomi/Emily (Skins)
- Vastra/Jenny (Doctor Who, from A Good Man Goes to War) Badass, interspecies, katana-wielding lesbians from Victorian times. A spin-off just waiting to happen...
- Jack/Rose (Titanic) Film
- Sue/Maud (Fingersmith)
- Annie/Paolo (Titanic) TV Series
- Vivian/Aster (Anyone But Me)
- Vivian/Sophie (Anyone But Me) I'm mainly VivSter all the way, but there's something about these two that just... works
- Justin/Juliet (Wizards of Waverly Place)
- Clyde/Rani (The Sarah Jane Adventures)
- Cassie/Thelma (Hex)
- Ron/Hermione (and most other canon couples) (Harry Potter) I don't really ship them as much; more support the pairing and think it's how things should turn out
- Rory/Amy (Doctor Who) At first, it was just for Rory's sake, as Amy annoyed me, but recently they've actually made a really cute couple
- Phineas/Isabella (Phineas and Ferb)
- Clyde/Ellie (The Sarah Jane Adventures)
- Xena/Gabrielle (Xena: Warrior Princess)
- Irene/Molly (Sherlock)
- Neville/Luna (Harry Potter)
- Remus/Tonks (Harry Potter) Why did they have to die :(
- Valerie/Ruth (V For Vendetta)
- Ben/Abigail (National Treasure)
- Jackson/Sienna (Hannah Montana) Even though I don't actually like the show, these two were adorable!
- Fabrizio/Helga (Titanic) Film; Jack's room-mate & his Danish sweetheart
- Anders/Caroline (Wild at Heart)
- Tegan/Nyssa (Doctor Who) A crack ship maybe, but still, quite plausible!
- Jack/Ianto (Torchwood)
- Tosh/Owen (Torchwood)
- Alice/Emily (Torchwood) Scary sadistic sapphic secret physcotic fascists from the Victorian era, and the first Torchwood Cardiff employees. We need to see more of them!
- Ace/Karra (Doctor Who, from Survival)
- Rory/Jen (Doctor Who, from The Rebel Flesh/The Almost People)
- Zack/Maya (The Suite Life on Deck)
- Tosh/Mary (Torchwood)
- Rapunzel/Flynn (Tangled) I really wish that her hair would grow back!
- Blanche/Portia (Upstairs, Downstairs)
- Larry/Amelia (Night at the Museum 2)
- Jake/Neytiri (Avatar)
- Gulliver/Darcy (Gulliver's Travels)
- Horatio/Mary (Gulliver's Travels)
- Dave/Katie (Kick Ass)
- Stu/Jade (The Hangover) It was a shame that they dropped Jade for the 2nd film
- Charlie/Jeanette (Minutemen)
- Gromit/Fluffles (Wallace and Gromit: A Matter of Loaf and Death)
- Pete/Angela (Hatching Pete)
- Sasha/Tamara (2012) Mainly as I didn't want Tamara or Sasha to die, but they're cute together :)
- Reed/Julia (Valentine's Day)
- Gladys/Betty (Bomb Girls) A guilty pleasure pairing; I prefer Betty/Kate but stil... :)
- Merlin/Gwen (Merlin) Kind of... it seemed like it was possible for the first two seasons, but not so much now
- Morgana/Morgause (Merlin) The sexual tension there is just undeniable
- Merlin/Arthur (Merlin) I really was not sold on Merthur at all for a while, but watching back the last season it's pretty difficult to deny... like Sam & Frodo from The Lord of the Rings. Johnlock (John/Sherlock), Elphaba/Glinda & Rizzoli/Isles are other ships which are pretty obvious at times, and are kinda hard not to ship :)
- Zack/Dorta (The Suite Life on Deck)
- Virgil/Steph (Minutemen)
- Boq/Nessarose (Wicked)
- Caroline/Amanda (Lost in Austen)
- Caroline/Wickham (Lost in Austen)
- 10th Doctor/Rose (Doctor Who)
- 10th Doctor/Reinette (Doctor Who, from The Girl in the Fireplace)
- Bingley/Jane (Lost in Austen)
- Lydia/Amanda (Lost in Austen)
- Owen/Diane (Tochwood) Kind of... it was good to see a softer side of Owen when it came to Diane, with him arranging for her to fly and everything
A few comments;
Sophie and Sian are just meant to be. The first year of their storyline was amazing. Siophie forever! I'm gutted that Sian left - her exit wasn't one of the shows best moments storyline-wise :( I hope she'll come back one day... maybe when they're a bit older, so that they can get married properly this time. Jasmine and Debbie on Emmerdale also deserved a better storyline. Thankfully Naomi and Emily fared better on Skins! (though their second season was a bit of a bumpy road)
There are lots of Glee pairings that I don't mind, and even support; Mike/Tina, Puck/Quinn, Kurt/Blaine... but I wouldn't neccesarily say that I ship them, or read much fanfiction about them. I don't like Finchel fanfiction, though; too cliche for me. Sorry! Not to say that Finchel fics aren't good - I'm sure they're brilliant - but I've never really liked them as a couple; Finn's just too... not right for Rachel. She throws away so much for him and it's infuriating to watch.
I'm not into Disney Channel shows really either (with the exception of Phineas and Ferb) - they have gaping holes in the plotlines and are very often cringeworthy to watch - but some of the pairings are actually quite cute, which is why they're on here.
Sorry to fans of the following pairings, but I personally do not like them; Draco/Hermione, Harry/Hermione and 11th Doctor/Amy. I understand of course that we all have different opinions and that's great. I'm just saying that, personally, I am against these pairings (Dramione because it goes completely and utterly against any sort of canon that has ever existed, Hermy because I think they're best as friends and nothing more, and 11th/Amy because I don't think the Doctor's like that - going around the universe picking up women... Rose was a one-off. Can you imagine Hartnell snogging all of his companions!? No. As for Amy, she tried to seduce him, for Pete's sake! I don't think that's the way the Doctor works. Also, the Doctor's (sort of) married to her daughter LOL, not that I like that pairing either; I'm adamant that the Doctor and River aren't really married at all, because saying "I do" while holding a bowtie when you're actually an android duplicate does NOT count.
I also of ship "hapiness" (not neccesarily a pairing, but just them being happy) for;
- Rory Williams (Doctor Who) Who couldn't like Rory? He's Mr Nice - unless you're a Cyberman. He deserves to be happy, whether it's with Amy (who never seemed to appreciate him, preferring the Doctor, until recently) or Jen or someone else
- Quinn Fabray (Glee) As we've seen clearer than ever recently, Quinn is a really nice person who deserves to achieve her dreams, go to Yale and NOT get hit by trucks for trying to save Rachel from making the worst mistake of her life. HBIC Quinn was person who'd been forced to be the way she was due to pressures from home and society in general, but now she's really sorted her act out and she deserves to be happy (though she always did deserve it, she just didn't see that)
- Sophie Webster and Sian Powers (Coronation Street) They've been through so much together... and their love for eachother is staggering. OK, I know I'm sounding a bit soppy now, but it's true. The most perfect fictional couple I have ever seen... I am gutted that Sasha (who plays Sian) is leaving, but Siophie is endgame, so... ;)
- Jasmine Thomas (Emmerdale) Sent to jail for defending herself and Debbie from a crazed rapist... not justice. And all just so they could split Jebbie up :(
- Oswin Oswald(Doctor Who) To be added
- Marley Rose (Glee) I can't understand how so many people hate on Marley; she's in my opinion the most likeable character the show's ever had and Melissa's voice is fantastic. Yet even in the show itself, Tina in particular seems to have this horrible vendetta against her. No-one even told her that it wasn't her fault that they lost Sectionals (because it wasn't; bulimia isn't something she chose to have!) which was ridiculous. I bet a scene of Kitty apologising and befriending her was cut so they can't instead pit them against eachother later in the season *grrr*
- Clyde Langer (Sarah Jane Adventures) The under-appreciated sidekick always gets a moment of awesomeness, and Clyde's no exception; his hunches are always right, and him taking on the Trickster was awesome! Daniel Anthony was on top form in The Curse of Clyde Langer - and Clyde and Ellie had such chemistry! The end was gutting, and the issue of living on the streets really well hadled. I also support the pairing of Clyde/Rani. So yeah, anyway, Clyde rules!
- Jenny (Doctor Who) The Doctor's Daughter so needs her own spin off... as does another Jenny (the Victorian maid) with Vastra the Silurian!
- Toshiko Sato (Torchwood) Poor Tosh's had a rotten love live, and she deserves someone who can be there for her when she needs it, and make her happy. I think that Owen was that person... and then they both went and died :( (well, technically Owen was already dead, but you get what I mean)
- Caroline Bingley (Lost in Austen) Maybe a move to the modern-day could enable her to come out and find someone?
- Elizabeth Bennett (Lost in Austen) Living in modern-day Hammersmith! That begs for a show of its own...
- Nessarose (Wicked) The poor "witch" who Dorothy "saved" the munchkins from in the Wizard of Oz by squashing her with her house was actually a sweet (if slightly obsessive) young girl who deserved a better life than the one she got.
Sorry if it's a bit of a random bunch LOL, but ah well ;D
Smoking destroys your lungs, shortens your life expectancy and harms not only you, but those around you. Basically, smoking kills (and if you don't want to listen to me, that was a quote from the kickass Sue Sylvester!). If you want to fight the tobacco menace, copy and paste this into your profile.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones which apply to you)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
That's all for now, but keep checking back if you want as I hope to update this page with more stuff about me soon! I've changed it about 20 times already LOL ;-)
Unsafe External Link