Poll: In Harry the Unknown, who should the third child of Arthur and Gwen, Balinor, look more like? Vote Now!
Author has written 25 stories for Harry Potter, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Merlin, and Inheritance Cycle.
Hey guys I'm on Facebook! friend me on Facebook or just message me and join the discussion on how you want your favorite stories to go!
I'm willing to write about anything if you ask, as long as I've seen it.
I would like to invite anyone to send me a PM and I very well might send you a sneek peek of your favorite story. :D
35 Things To Do In Camelot... (which I copied from Niyin who coppied it from writing-at-random because they are just too funny... xD)
1. When Merlin's eyes flash gold, scream, "NO!!! IT'S EDWARD CULLEN!"
2. Ask Uther for the "magic" word when he orders you to do something.
3. When Morgana smirks, run up to her and ask, "Does that smirk begin to hurt after a while?"
4. Bow to Gwen every time you see her in the hall saying, "My Queen!" when people are around. (before S4 finale, anyway)
5. Tell Gwaine that the tavern has run out of ale when he is in dire need of a drink.
6. Ask Uther if his crown is on too tight.
7. Order Merlin to turn Arthur into a frog and make him turn back into a handsome prince when you kiss him!
8. Do the previous in front of Gwen.
9. When you laugh in front of Arthur, brey like a donkey, and shout, "OH NO, THE GOBLIN IS BACK!"
10. Glare at Lancelot, and when he asks you why you hate him so much, answer with a simple, "Wouldn't you like to know!"
11. Start singing Magic by B.o.B. when there is a tence and awkward silence between Merlin and Gaius.
12. Make Merlin sing with you.
13. Report to Arthur's chambers at breakfast and say you have to take some of his food so he doesn't get fat.
14. When you meet Gili, gape at him and say, "DUDLEY DURSLEY! What will you're parents say about your magic?!"
15. Make Kilgharrah give you dragon rides.
16. Ask Merlin why he isn't at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
17. When he asks about Hogwarts, say, "What are you talking about? There is so such thing as magic!"
18. Tell Gaius that cuts aren't the flu, and pat him on the shoulder. "It's okay, your medical knowledge is limited, I know." (This is an inside joke)
19. The first time you meet Arthur, be dressed like a gypsy and say, "I predict that you will... BECOME KING!"
20. Ask Leon why he never dies.
21. Ask Arthur why he and his knights why they wear red in the forest when they're trying to be discreat.
22. When Arthur wins a sword fight, lean up against a tree and say, "I've seen Indiana Jones do better."
23. Ask Arthur if he ever stops to think why branches randomly fall on the bandits and spears kill his enemies at JUST the right time, and when Merlin is 'hiding'.
24. When Merlin introduces himself to you, look him over. "Well, I was expecting a more Dumbledore look..."
25. While everyone shouts "For the Love of Camelot!" shout, "For Aslan!"
26. Blabber on and on about a magical sword hidden in the forest in front of Arthur and Uther.
27. Act like there is an emergency and drag Gwaine into a room. Shut the door and demand he take off his shirt!
28. As Gwen walks away, sigh dreamily and say, "Gwen and Lance are so cute together!" to Arthur and walk away innocently.
29. In the middle of the Great Hall full of the Knights of the Round Table and Merlin, suddenly fall to your knees insisting that you can't breathe and need mouth-to-mouth or you WILL DIE!
30. When a deadly knight challenges the knights, say, "Leon accepts the challenge!" and when Leon asks why ON EARTH you did that, because you're sending him to his death, just say, "Don't worry," pat on the back, "you never die! The sword will run through you and... POOF! SIR UNDIEABLE LEON lives!"
31. Tell Merlin to put on Gaius' glasses, then put him in black robes and draw a scar on his forehead. "It's Harry Potter!"
32. When getting on a horse, ask what's the horse-power and the miles per hour.
33. Out hunting with Arthur, Merlin, and the knights, and Arthur kills an animal, shout, "THAT IS AN INDANGERED SPECIES IN 2011!"
34. Go up to Merlin and Arthur and say, "Wow! You look EXACTLY like Colin and Bradley!"
35. When they don't respond to the previous, start singing "You're the Voice" and ask Merlin who sang that song.
99% of teenagers would die if Justin Bieber jumped off a building. Repost this if you're the 1% that would be eating pop corn wearing 3D glasses screaming "Do a back flip!"
"I walk, talk, eat and sleep on earth, but I live my life in a completely different world." If this sentence describes you, copy and paste on your profile.
If you wanna WHACK the BBC for cancelling Merlin, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE, GET A BAT AND FOLLOW ME
female pick up line comebacks
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Woman: Really, I'd put f and u together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
Woman: Seeing your back would be pretty amazing
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a friend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in more than a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment),who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her (yet it would be nice) and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.:HarryArtemis1220, edwardcullenissosexy, Pixel Alice, ME LOVEY JAZZY, Gandalf the Grey-Edelwiess, DoYouReallySeeMe, Potter's Angels, CelticHeiressFiona, The Love Dragon, I-am-a-slash-addict, Kactus Wrynn, catlover123456789, Nebriniel Peredhil
If you ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
92 percent American teens would die if Abecrombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing their asses off at all the others.
Ninety-five percent of kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley bored, Gem W, Bara- Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Carzy Billie Joe loving freak, shadow929, The Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/ fairy to be, The Gypsy- Pirate Queen, MCR Rocks, Andrew Laplante, MajorDxSFanatic, teh queen of randomness, Xannijn, powderedsugar, Black Wolf-Dog, Fluff's Lady, S. T. Nickolian, Kactus Wrynn, catlover123456789, angleblackdumbledore
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a If you're one of the few people who actually reads profiles, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love Harry Potter, copy this into your profile.
If you liked Snape after Deathy Hallows copy and paste this in your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing, or a combination of both, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile
If you have ever read a 250 pg book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile
Unsafe External Link