Author has written 6 stories for Fullmetal Alchemist, and Minecraft.
There is no much to say about me,lets see:
Favorite colors: Lilac, golden, dark red, silver, greyish blue and emerald-green
Favorite characters: Russia, Italy (Hetalia) Envy, Edwards (FMA) Cream, Tails, Tails Doll (Sonic the hedgehog) AND ALL MINECRAFT MOBS
It is time to change my profile a bit *-* I have changed a lot since the last time I changed it XD To start, my main fandom has moved to the awesome game, Minecraft *u* I have a love of all the mobs...Creepers, endermen, ghasts, skeletons, zombies, spiders, silverfish, blazes, zombie pigmen, magma cubes...All of them! And that includes our beloved myth/creepypasta creature Herobrine! He! The brother of Notch who watches over Minecraftia and protects it! XD
I have the game, and there, I have a few mods installed, here is a list: Herobrine mod, Elemental creepers, Spawner GUI, Shapeshifter mod, Rei's minimap.
I would love to have the Advanced mobs as well, but I am not sure if they are compatible and I don't want to risk having to delete all of those mods if it fails *n* ...Spawning Herobrine with the Spawner GUI is fun to do XD
I will add more things later uvu I am lazy right now lol
Speak in improper English like ain't, and when the teacher corrects, nod like you understand and continue to speak improperly.
Randomly get out of your seat and sit on the floor.
When it is very quiet, raise your hand and insist it is too loud.
If the person next to you is quiet, turn and inform them that they are distracting you.
When the teacher calls on you to answer the question, answer Two!'
Randomly raise your hand and say “The answer is three!”
Give your teacher a note that uses improper English and misspelled words.
Have the note insisting that you are the most bestest' in the class and demand to be moved up.
During a test, tell the teachers the voices' are making you cheat
Color red dots all over your arm and show the teacher, and tell her/him that you are allergic to School.
Talk about the road kill squirrel you saw on your way to school.
Say that it is your dinner.
Talk in a redneck voice.
Take out sock puppets and play with them, and occasionally have them grab your classmate's hair.
When the teacher looks, keep the sock on your hand and point to your classmate and tell the teacher that the classmate is attacking you with puppets
If your teacher walks around the room during the test, cover your test and glare at them suspiciously.
If your teacher walks around the room during a test, raise your hand and tell the teacher that they are cheating off you.
When the teacher calls on you to answer a question, talk in a creepy voice and say I'll never tell' and a few questions later raise your hand and ask why you haven't been allowed to answer a question yet.
Ask to go to the bathroom. Stay in your seat, and when asked if you are going, say I just did'
Raise your hand and point to a person on the other side of the room.
Insist that that person is cheating off you.
Say that someone across the room is using their telepathic (mind-reading) abilities to cheat off of you.
Ask to go to the bathroom. Get up and walk into the wall. Furrow your brow, glare at the wall and walk into it again. Smile sheepishly and then walk out the door.
When coming back from bathroom, walk through the door. Then ask how you got there.
Raise your hand and ask if you can be excused to skip class.
Meow and bark occasionally.
Hold your head and groan, then tell your teacher that your multiple personalities are fighting.
Walk into class and look around confused. Ask where you are, then say “Oh, this is school! I thought this was McDonalds!
Read a book, and when class starts, raise your hand and say that they are interrupting your reading
Stumble into class, slur your words and tell your teacher I swear to drunk I'm not God!'
Bring handcuffs into class and wear a plastic fake police badge. Tell your teacher that he/she is under arrest.
Walk into class with handcuffs on your wrist and say “Sorry for being late, I just broke out of prison.” (even if you aren't late)
Meow to answer a question
Raise your hand and introduce everyone to your imaginary friend Bob.
Then loudly whisper to Bob saying that you hate this class.
Chew gum in class. If teacher says I hope you brought enough for everybody' take out packs of gum and start passing out gum.
Smack gum loudly. When told to throw it out, take out the gum and hold in on your finger. Then insist you don't have any gum, and put it back in your mouth.
Stand up and introduce yourself at the beginning of class (even though everyone knows you). Inform everyone that you have had the problem' for three years now. Then act confused and ask if the class is Alcoholics Anonymous.
Shove your heaviest book off your desk.
Glare at someone else every time the teacher looks.
Cry out randomly that everyone is against you.
Tell your teacher there is a disturbance the Force
Make a cone shape out of paper and glue red tissue paper to the top. Scribble/draw red and orange all over it. Wear it on your head and tell everyone that you're a volcano.
Tell your teacher you don't need to do your homework because you're skipping school tomorrow.
Tell your teacher that you're going to be sick tomorrow.
In anything but foreign language class (if you have one), speak in a foreign language.
Write Gullible' on a piece of paper. Tape that piece of paper to the floor, ceiling, or chalkboard. Then tell everyone there is gullible written on the _(floor ceiling or chalkboard).
If they don't believe you point, then say Made you look!'
Randomly laugh hysterically
Yell out STOP DROP AND ROLL
Tell your teacher to get ready to evacuate the school, for you are going to pull a fire alarm
Write objects in mirror are dumber than they appear' on a small mirror.
Ask people if they need to borrow your mirror.
Do the above, except on the bathroom mirrors.
Wear tissues on your head
Come into class with sunglasses, and pretend to shoot at your teacher with your fingers. Then loudly whisper Sorry, I had to get rid of the alien scum'
Pass around a petition against petitions
Raise your hand, act terrified and cry, saying You didn't have to be so mean!'
If someone speaks over the intercom, curl up in fetal position under your desk and say It's the voices again.'
Hum If your happy and you know it' loudly then randomly start to cry
Try to get your class to sing “We don't need no education”
Randomly get up and run a lap around the room, then sit down and act as if nothing had happened.
Get up and get a tissue, then just stand and stare at the tissue.
If asked what you are doing by the teacher, claim that you are having a staring contest with the tissue and you're sure you are about to win.
Pretend to slap a fly and then go mmmm snack time'
Lead your class in a sing-a-long.
Poke the person sitting next to you repeatedly until they get angry, then blame it on your imaginary friend.
Go into class, and then run to the window. Sadly proclaim that your imaginary friend just committed suicide.
Invent an imaginary hamster.
Ask everyone if they would like to hold him.
In a creepy voice say to everyone You will die in seven days' Act like nothing had happened.
(If in a school that requires uniforms) Loudly talk about how one person's uniform is so two minutes ago' (even though you are wearing the same thing)
(If in a school with no uniforms) Put on a weird shirt and loudly whisper about everyone's bad fashion sense.
Raise your hand and wave it around like you know the answer. Then ask the teacher why they called on you.
Raise your hand and wave it eagerly like you know the answer. Do this for every question. When called on, answer every question Abraham Lincoln.'
Make up a language and when no one understands it act like they are crazy.
Laugh hysterically and proclaim You shall all perish! Perish I say!' Act like nothing had happened.
Try to hold a swordfight with rulers.
Ask to go to the bathroom. Get up, run into the wall and pretend to faint. Lay there until someone runs over to help you up, then walk out the door to go to the bathroom.
Purposely drop your pen. Ask someone to pick it up, and when they do defensively say That's mine!'
Read with your textbook upside-down.
Bring in a pillow and explain “The desk is too hard for sleeping.”
Bring in a pillow and lie in the aisle and pretend to go to sleep.
Walk down the aisle and pretend someone tripped you. Glare at that person for the rest of class.
Get up to sharpen your pencil or find a tissue, then stand up there and look around. Then cry out I'm lost!'
Create a map of the classroom. Use the map whenever you need to find your seat or a tissue or the pencil sharpener.
Carefully place the tissue box in a certain spot at the beginning of class. In class, scream or gasp and run over to the tissue box, acting like it was moved. Carefully fix it.
Ask if you can teach the class.
Draw caricatures of your teacher. Sign the paper with a classmate's name/initials. Leave the pictures on the classmate's desk.
Act jittery all class, shaking and twitching. Recoil whenever someone passes or tries to touch you.
Start a poker game. Try to get your teacher to join.
Wear Mardi Gras beads and a party hat, and throw confetti into the air when school lets out.
Talk about your dream job as a janitor.
Bring a baby bottle to school. Drink out of it all day.
Cry if it gets confiscated.
Act like you're in the army, saluting to teachers and calling them ma'am and sir.
Bring crutches to school.
Ask your teachers if they find sick pleasure in tormenting you.
If a teacher isn't already in the classroom, when they enter, inform them that they are late and should report to the principal.
Put raisins over your teeth and grin widely at everyone you meet.
When you get homework, stand up, outraged, and yell that you're going to sue.
Convince someone to pretend to be your lawyer. Bring them to school the following day.
Dress up as the Phantom of the Opera or Dracula or other cape wearing people. Swish your cape.
Whenever the bell rings or an ambulance/police car passes, yell about the pigs coming to get you, and run out of the classroom.
Like, say like,' like, a lot…like Speak with an accent, love.
Do the chicken dance.
If any of these get you in trouble, grumble loudly about how you hate Sharpies.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
33 Things to do in an Elevator:
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
23. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
24. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
25. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
26. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
27. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
28. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
29. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
30. Tell people that you can see their aura.
31. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
32. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
33. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
13 Things to do at Wal-Mart
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera; & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism
Please read-true story (not me)
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.'
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.'
His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.'
'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.'
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check
'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!'
Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
'My mommy loves white roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.
I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or
Unsafe External Link