Poll: Favorite OC(s) of mine? You'd have to have known me a LONG time to know some a these... Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Fullmetal Alchemist, Jet Grind Radio, Soul Eater, and Fairy Tail.
I'm Shadow's Painting... You can call me Paper, Handy, Shadow, Paint, PaperHandy, 453, or PaperHandy453... But I'm a big fan of FMA, DBZ, and the Law of Ueki. Along with Soul Eater, Fairy tail and One Piece. And the legend of Zelda.
YO, a warning: I'll be deleting these here fanfics:
In a Wasteland (Currently under renovation, expect the new version in June)
Those Who Were Not Meant To Be (Considering renovation, expect new version in December)
Jerking and Sparking (New version Up!)
Aerugo's Weapon (New version UP! You can still read this one, though, until April!)
I do have a Deviantart account, though there's nothing on there, it's me so don't freak out if I message you for some reason:
CakeIntheSky: that's me. ONE DAY, THERE WILL BE STUFF ON THERE! JUST YOU WAIT!
I don't do do pairings, but just know that I support EdWin, EnWin, RoyAi, and a few others, so you won't see me doing an OCx any of those. Unless it's a sibling relationship. Whenever I post a story other than FullMetal, I'll adjust this.
A white man said "No coloured people allowed here." And the black man said. "When I was born I was black, when I grew up I was black, when I am sick I am black, when I go out in the sun I am black, when I am cold I am black, when I die I'll be black, but you, you. When you were born you were pink, when you grew up you were white, when you are sick you are green, when you go out in the sun you turn red, when you are cold you are blue, and when you die you'll be purple and you dare to call me coloured?" The black man sat down and the white man walked away. If you're against racism copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like Doritos, copy and paste this into your profile.
When Life gives you lemons, there are a few things you can do:
When Life gives you lemons, extract their DNA and make SUPER LEMONS!!!
When Life gives you lemons, toss them back and say: I'm allergic!
When Life gives you lemons, make grape juice, sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
When Life gives you lemons, set them on fire and burn Life's house down.
When Life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade; Cut them in half and squirt them on lobsters.
When Life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade, no one is going to buy it because we're in a recession.
When Life gives you lemons, ask the guy next to you why life gave him $50,000,000.
Well, One day I'm Going to write an awesome fanfic.
Oh! I love to eat ramen. I eat ramen so much I think I'll die of sodium intake one day.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what,
"I'm that girl
The one that likes books more than boys.
The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy
The one who always wonders what she did wrong
The one who writes to escape
The one who just wants to help
The one that really wants to make a difference
The one that sticks to her values
The one that refuses to believe that this is it
The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow
The one who won't give in
The one who won't give up"
-By linguisticsrock, Copy and Paste if you can relate to this.
I walk, talk, eat and sleep on earth, but I live my life in a completely different world." If this sentance describes you, copy and paste on your profile.
Works in Progress:
The End is Nowhere Near: A man walks into a bar. His name is Kay. That bar changed his life.
Your Soul is Mine: Rhino's really stressed: Should she resist the soul or just cram it down her mouth?!
Aerugo's Weapon: Reyn's emotions are flattened and scrambled and... nonexistent.
Questions I definitely stole from a friend's profile:
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker?
Coffee. :P Underage bro.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
No because kissing air is awkward looking.
4. Do you plan outfits?
I grab what's at the top of my closet. Does that count?
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Like I need to pee. JUST LET ME PEE YOU STUPID SURVEY THING
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
The blood on my shirt from my nosebleed.
7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body?
Well first I'd laugh nervously and be like 'heh heh a dead body' then I'd call the police *freakin out* and then I'd be like 'SO COOL'
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
9. Three of your current feelings?
bored, needing to pee, angry(as always)
10. What are you craving right now?
11. Do you floss?
When I have it.
WHICH IS NEVER
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
The cabbage patch guy from Avatar and for some reason Sonic Heroes, Nappa the Saiyan.
13. When was the last time you talked on aim?
Never. *is thinking 'aim' is meant to be 'air'*
(Now that she knows what AIM is FUCK NO)
14. When was the last time you cried? Why?
I failed a test. I'm a wimp. D:
15. If you could be a superhero, who would you want to be?
Captain America cuz he's cool.
16. Did the one person who hurt you most in your life apologize?
Dun remember. I don't think it was important.
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
My honor tells me that this question is a sensitive topic for some people.
18. Favorite movie ever?
Scott Pilgrim vs the World man
19. Do you like yourself?
I'd be ashamed if not.
20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Nope and I dun plan on it.
21. Could you handle being in the military?
22. What are you listening to right now?
The washing machine.
23. How many countries have you visited?
Two babah two.
24. Are your parents strict?
Depends bro, depends. On my grades.
25. Would you go sky diving?
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
What. No. Whaaaaaaaa
27. Whats on your mind right now?
Wondering if my sister's actually studying.
28. Is there anything you want to say to someone?
Not at the moment. But later, yes.
29. Have you ever been in a castle?
Yep, the one Harry Potter was filmed in.
30. Do you rent movies often?
No but I do rent games.
31. Whats your zodiac sign?
32. When was the last time you had sex?
SHUT UP I'M A VIRGIN
33. Name five facts about yourself.
1. I like pasta
2. I type lightning fast.
3. I always wear a watch on my right hand.
4. That watch only comes off when I'm in the shower so my wrist doesn't get all disgusting and stuff.
5. I love to draw.
35. Do you believe in karma or predestiny?
Nah, unless I'm joking with friends.
36. Brown or white eggs?
DON'T BE RACIST YOU BITCH BOTH BOTH I SAY
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
Yep. Countless items. (what is the point of this question)
38. Ever been on a train?
Yep and I loved it.
39. Ever been in love?
Do hormones count?
40. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it?
YUSSS I NEED DA MONEYS
41. If you could trade places with any person living or dead, who would you trade places with?
Can they be fictional?
42. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to becopme more attractive, would you do it?
HELL NO THAT'S STUPID
43. Whom do you admire and why?
No one because I want to admire my own talents. :P
44. What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?
The Steadfast Tin Soldier, duh.
45. You’re walking down the street, you come across a burning building. A woman says her baby is trapped inside, what would you do?
SAVE THE CHILD
46. If you could choose the future profession of your son or daughter, would you?
No they must find their own path. *honor*
47. What was your best experience on drugs or alcohol?
48. What was your worst experience on drugs or alcohol?
Well these two questions can go die. :P I dun do any of that shit.
50. As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it?
51. If you found that a close friend has AIDS, would you still hang out with them?
Of course! No friend left behind! :3
52. In front of you are 10 pistols, 5 of which are loaded. If you survive you’d receive 100 million dollars. Would you be willing to place 1 to your head and pull the trigger?
Yes because my luck ROCKS
53. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
YOU BASTURD I'M A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD VIRGIN
54. Do you believe in ghosts, werewolves or vampires?
No but I DO believe in spirits, night-foxes, and VAMPIRES CAN'T EXIST
55. If you could live forever, would you want to?
THAT IS A VIOLATION OF MY HONOR.
56. Which fictional movie character most resembles who you are?
Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail!!
57. If you could go back in time, which time period would you visit?
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
58. If they were to televise a live execution, would you watch it?
... On second thought I don't want to.
59. If you could be the president of the USA, would you be willing to do it?
I'm already planning on it, so watch it.
60. If you could choose the sex of your unborn child, would you want to?
61. Would you rather live longer or be wealthy?
The latter. I need money for Christmas gifts.
Unsafe External Link