Author has written 12 stories for Harry Potter, Circle Opens, Teen Titans, Song of the Lioness, and Hobbit.
Hi there! :) I'm Ana. Pleasure to meet you!
1. I love weird/unusual/unexpected/not overly done pairings. As a result, most of my fave pairings have very few stories. Some of the pairings I'd love to see written are only in my head. Yes, very strange, I know.
2. Side characters are awesome, mostly because that means I can take them and twist their stories to suit whatever phase I'm going through. I love giving characters a different perspective/angle and, hopefully, interesting/entertaining views.
3. Review, flame, totally ignore me - I appreciate every tiny gram of support, no matter what form it takes. Critique is important in the writing process. How I see it, I just have crazy ideas that are hit or miss.
4. I mostly read HP fanfic now, although I used to read LotR/Hobbit, Fire Emblem, Teen Titans and HYD fanfic a lot.
5. I am open to requests. Review or send me a PM. It can be a pairing, a prompt, whatever. If you like my writing style, I am up for anything. My muse is fickle and baffles me 80% of the time. hehe
My favorite quote:
"The year was 2081, and everybody was finally equal."
First line from Kurt Vonnegut's short story Harrison Bergeron, my favorite sci-fi, dystopic short story.
Personal Pet Peeves:
1) Mary Sues: I try not to write them, but I know how easy it is to fall into that trap. I don't find them very interesting, to be honest. And parodies about them turn me off even more. Sorry, just a personal pet peeve.
2) Intentional bad formatting/grammar. Please separate dialogue when more than one person is talking. It makes it confusing and hard to read when everything is in one paragraph. No authors do that in real life, so please don't. Another personal pet peeve, partly because I have bad eyes and partly because I'd rather not fight to understand who is talking.
3) I get annoyed when authors become angry about reviews. I personally don't care to review every single chapter of a piece I am reading, especially if the story contains a load of chapters. And for those people who do get annoyed, please don't take it out on readers. It is the reader's choice to review or not. And if they choose to say things like 'update soon' it probably doesn't mean they want the author to rush to add a chapter. It probably means they want the author to keep going with the story. The reviewer is just eager to read the rest of the story.
4) OCs: I don't mind OOC-ness and I love funny fics. But I'm not a big fan of OCs, mostly because the majority of them seem to end up as Mary Sues. Not all, but most of them.
Pairings I Like:
Hana Yori Dango (Boys Over Flowers):
Circle of Magic/Circle Opens/Circle Reforged series:
(original format only as I have not read any of these pairings in fanfics; in no particular order)
Song of the Lioness:
Protector of the Small:
Hunger Games:Wiress/Beetee, Johanna/Finnick, Rue/Thresh, Madge/Gale, Katniss/Gale, Johanna/Peeta
Heart no Kuni no Alice (Alice in the Country of Hearts):Alice/Boris, Alice/Julius, Alice/Elliot, Lorina/Blood, Vivaldi/Gowland
Old Kingdom series (Abhorsen trilogy):Sabriel/Touchstone, Lirael/Nicholas, Lirael/Hedge
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle/XxxHolic:
Unsafe External Link