Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter, and Skulduggery Pleasant series.
Was up!!!! I’m Teddy Lupin … okay, I’ll level with you, I’m Jellybean (if you know me well you would already know that). I love reading, music, writing, singing (as in crazy singing in the shower.) I sometimes will relate a song to the characters or the storyline of a book I am reading. If you read my whole profile i think you are awesome!!!
1) I don't have ADHD i just...do you like waffles?
2) If a synchronized swimmer drowns, does that mean they all have to?
3) People are like slinkies. Basically useless, and yet it's so amusing to watch them fall down the stairs.
4) I have CDO. It's like OCD but all of the letters are in alphabetical order...like they should be.
5) It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces. (He he he-that's mee)
6) The early bird gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.
7) I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
8) Jesus saves. Passes to Moses, he shoots, he scores!!
9) Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
10) MY friends are cooler than giraffes. And giraffes, they're cool.
11) I'm not random, I'm just HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!
12) You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a cliff, I laugh.
13) A good friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Dang, that was fun!"
14) You know what? I just forgot. (That's me too ;P)
15) They never suspect the short one.
16) I'm going CRAZY! You want to come with?
17) When life gives you MELONS you know you're dislexic.
18) I'm lost. I've gone to look for myself, so if I get back before I return, please ask me to wait. Me
19) Qu'est-ce que 'sup?
20) iTune you out.
21) If tylenol, duct tape, or a band-aid can't help, you've got a serious problem.
22) Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?
23) Anyone else having trouble getting to Narnia?
24) Whoever said that nothing was impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door.
25) I've used up all of my sick days so I'm calling in dead.
26) Stereotyping? How do you type with a stereo?
27) People who don't know me think I'm quiet. People who do wish I was. =
28) I didn't slap you, I high-fived your face.
29) Haha. Wait, what? (This is definatley mee)
30) You're a great friend, but if the zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.
31) DEATH: the number 1 killer in the U.S...tell your friends.
32) My spoon is too big...
33) AHHHHHHHHHH! Oh, it's just the toaster. Again. (Me again)
34) Team Jacob! Because REAL men don't sparkle. That's a little fruity...
35) Automatic doors make me feel like a JEDI!!
36) Hey stupid! Your sock is untied...
37) If my calculations are correct...slinkies escalator = EVERLASTING FUN!!
38) Insanium in the cranium dawg!! (that 1's 4 u molly!
39) Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
40) "To be is to do"
"To do is to be"
"Do be do be do."
41) I'll have a cafe-mocha-vodka-valium-latte to go please.
42) Poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke POKE! I'm so winning.
43) Superhero: glares at assistant
Superhero's assistant: stares sullenly at floor
Superhero: I am the superhero. I make the wooshing noises. (his cape...get it?)
44) Friends are like potatoes, if you eat them, they die.
45) I speak whale!!
46) When life hands you lemons, make grape juice and sit back while the world wonders how you did it.
47) Of all the people I know, you're one of them.
48) Do you think it's because we're awesome? I think it's because we're awesome.
49) Ever notice that studying is "student" and "dying" put together?
50) Owww! Charlie!! Charlie bit me...
51) Procrastinators; the leaders of tomorrow.
52) Im not random, you just can't think as fast as me.
53) ='( you eated my cookie?
54) nananananananana BATMAN!!
55) Careful, you may end up in my novel.
56) Shun the non-believers!!
57) Tu madre. You just got burnt in spanish.
58) Never do anything that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics.
59) Chocolate is the answer no matter what the question is.
60) So my friend texted me asking what idk meant so I said i don't know. She texted back saying OMG NO ONE KNOWS!!
61) Don't make me go all crazy white girl on you!
62) "Sorry that was my last piece of gum": biggest lie in America.
63) Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
64) We're so cool ice cubes are jealous.
65) Im not as random as you think I salad.
66) Dislexics UNTIE!!
67) It's okay pluto. I'm not a planet either.
68) Bom chicka wah wah!
69) Did you know that if you say "gullible" slowly is sounds like green beans? (He he he, my sister actually believed that. She spent a whole hour trying to do it)
70) Ever wonder why bologna and lasagna don't rhyme?
71) Laughing until your stomach hurts is what friends are for.
72) God made men first then...He had a better idea!
73) Without ME you're just AWESO
74) If people were all meant to pop out of bed, we'd all sleep in toasters.
75) A snack that smiles back until you bite their heads off goldfish!
76) Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck.
77) I'm the type of girl who will burst out laughing in dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
78) I have ADOS; Attention Deficit Oooh...Shiny!!
p.s. I mean forever. You're never getting rid of me ;-)
80) Smile it makes people wonder what you're up to. :-)
81) I is a collage stoodent.
82) Wanna hear a joke?
83) On a scale of 1 to crazy I'm a penguin.
84) If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
85) I don't get it...boys think girls are so complicatd. Haven't they met themselves?
86) I see no good reason to act my age.
87) Don't follow my footsteps, I run into walls. (Mee too)
88) Everything happens for a reason...except for clowns. I mean seroiusly, what the heck?
89) Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
90) Be a dork!! Because being cool is overrated.
91) At this moment, you're the oldest you've ever been. Pretty deep huh?
92) Forgive your enemies. It messes with their heads.
93) Hey you! Yeah you! No, not you, the other guy. You right there! Do you like tacos?
94) (On a sign at a chinese restaurant...) No! We no see cat of yours. No more ask please.
95) Making us all wish we were blind:Speedo.
96) Worst time to have a heart attack; during a game of charades.
97) If you're reading this then you're not dead. Good for you.
98) I ROCK! Guitar hero told me.
99) I tried being normal, but I didn't like it.
100) Who's "she" and why does she keep saying dirty things
101) There's no reason to be scared of death. 'Cause death is, you know, like life, but all of the crap gets taken out. Like poverty and fascism and Miley Cyrus.
30 ways to annoy ur friends. Courtesy of St. Fang of Boredom.:
1. Sing the Batman theme incessantly.
2. Say "Wouldn't you like to know?" everytime someone asks you a question.
3. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."
4. Learn Morse code, and have conversations with friends in public consisting entirely of "Beeeep Bip Bip Beeeep Bip..."
5. If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.
6. Amuse yourself for endless hours by hooking a camcorder to your TV and then pointing it at the screen.
7. Speak only in a "robot" voice.
8. Push all the flat Lego pieces together tightly.
9. Start each meal by conspicuously licking all your food, and announce that this is so no one will "swipe your grub".
10. Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200%, extra dark, 17 inch paper, 99 copies.
11. Stomp on little plastic ketchup packets.
12. Sniffle incessantly.
13. Leave your turn signal on for fifty miles.
14. Name your dog "Dog."
15. Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions to "keep them tuned up."
16. Reply to everything someone says with "that's what YOU think."
17. Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
18. Declare your apartment an independent nation, and sue your neighbors upstairs for "violating your airspace."
19. Forget the punchline to a long joke, but assure the listener it was a "real hoot."
20. Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with a can of Lysol.
21. Practice making fax and modem noises.
22. Highlight irrelevant information in scientific papers and copy them to your boss.
23. Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
24. Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.
25. Erect an elaborate network of ropes in your backyard, and tell the neighbors you are a "spider person."
26. Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with prophecy."
27. Wear a special hip holster for your remote control.
28. Do not add any inflection to the end of your sentences, producing awkward silences with the impression that you'll be saying more any moment.
29. Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears.
30. Disassemble your pen and "accidently" flip the ink cartridge across the room.
Stuff to do on an elevator that WILL help your image, as in, your CRAZY image
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside, and ask, "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in one corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to open the doors, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open by themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask them all to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at every floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises whenever someone else pushes a button.
10. Stare grinning at another person for a while, then say, "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square with chalk on the floor then say to the other passengers, "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person on the elevator, tap them on the shoulder then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug with the other passengers. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the buttons for other people, but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say that you're waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi, Greg. How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone bends to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend that you're a flight attendant, and review emergency exits with the other passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Yell, "Group hug!", then enforce it.
23. Make race car noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congradulate all for being in the same lift as you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you just shup UP!"
26. Walk in with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!", then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring--don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say, "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, then say, "Is that your final answer?"
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask people what floor they want. Whenever they answer, give them a glare and say, "You should be ashamed of yourself!"
33. Ask loudly, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell different people that you can see their aura.
35. When the door closes, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice, "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long black cloak with a hood, stare at everyone, and in a deep voice announce: "It is time..."
38. Say your Majesty when anybody gets on.
39. Introduce yourself as Lord Voldemort.
40. Ask people which floor they want and why, and then announce that you're going to the floor with Olympus on it because you didn't steal any lightening.
41. Hang Ethan Hunt style from the ceiling of the elevator and speak ominously when someone enters "Helloooooooo"
42. Still hanging from the ceiling, drop onto whoever comes in.
43. Try to make up and sing lyrics for the boring elevator music.
44. Try to start a My-Briefcase-is-better-than-yours contest.
45. Hold a ring and say, "My precious
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts: ... I was crying with laughter halfway through it XD
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this year's Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's tasteless, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I am not authorised to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full."
25) I am not allowed to lock Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy in a closet to see who will come out alive
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) I will not tell Draco to “Make like a ferret and bounce”
30) It is exceptionally tasteless to tell Professor Lupin ‘Once you go black you never go back’
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
33) I will not greet Professor McGonagall with “What’s new pussy cat?”
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
37) I will not start singing and dancing in the middle of lessons and claim someone put the imperious cure on me.
38) I will not tell Ron and Hermione to ‘get a room’ whenever they start fighting
39) I will not tell Severus Snape he takes himself too seriously. Same applied for Minerva McGonagall.
40) Ravenclaws do not find a sign saying the library is closed for an indefinite time period funny in any sense. Nor does Hermione Granger.
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) I will not refer to Lucius Malfoy as a pimp - even if he does carry a pimp cane
47) I am no longer allowed to use the words ‘pimp cane’ in front of Draco Malfoy
48) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knights Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
51) I will not tell the first years to build a treehouse in the Whomping Willow.
52) I will not tell Filch that Peeves has left. It is cruel to get his hopes up like that.
53) I am not allowed to skip through the hallways singing the "Wizards of Waverly Place" theme song.
54) I am not allowed to attack the new Head Boy with water ballons.
55) I am not allowed to change the Slytherin common room to red and gold.
56) I am not allowed to tell the Revenclaws and/or Hermione Granger that the libray has been closed down.
57) I am not allowed to tell Lockheart that his fanclub is waiting in the Whomping Willow.
Never eat anything that's on fire.
Silence is golden and ducttape is silver.
Nothing to fear but fear itself (and spiders).
Voldemort is Baffled by Harrys apparent lack of the ability to die.
Bush gave an interview and he said people will vote for him because 'They've seen me weep, they’ve seen me laugh, and they’ve seen me hug.' These are the same qualifications for a Tickle Me Elmo.
I should probably spend less time on my profile and start writing stories.
Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?
A GENIUS CAN RUN INTO DOORS TOO! - special quote for Tonks and only Tonks
Do not make me throw a Possum at your face.
Don't follow in my footsteps, I run into walls.
In case of emergency, RUN LIKE HELL!
"You can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, 'cause you can never predict if they're going to do something incredibly stupid." - Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
Unsafe External Link