|Feelin' the Aster|
Author has written 16 stories for Inazuma Eleven/イナズマイレブン, Young Justice, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
One thing: '"With great power... comes great need to take a nap."' -Nico di Angelo
I used to be known as 'Ulvida22', but now I've changed it, as you can very well see.
Right now I'm obsessing over PJO. Its so awesome! My fave character is Nico di Angelo. He's just so cool! And sad. I'm also obsessed with Chris Rodriguez, especially because of Clarisse/Chris. I also like Percabeth.
I'm also a big fan of YJ. It's another of my obsessions. My fave character is probably Dick Grayson. The characters are so good that its hard to choose. My fave parings are Chalant and Spitfire. Dick/Babs is good, too.
ALL DA LADIES LUV LEO!
Ships I support:
a few more that I can't rememer...
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile):
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate too)
2. Meet the recruitment bunny!
3. You get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body!
4. You get a really cool crazy laugh! Practice with me, people: MWA HAHAHAHA *cough cough!*
5. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys!
6. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life!
7. Money, Money, Money : Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
8. WORLD DOMINATION! THE BEST reason!
Which Robin are you most like?
Dick Grayson (1st Robin)
[x] You are in gymnastics/know some acrobatic moves
[x] You are flexible
[ ] You love the circus
[ ] You have lost someone precious to you in death
[x] You are caring and kind
[x] You are very intelligent
[x] You're first language was not English
[ ] You live with one parent/guardian
[ ] You say “Holy _” a lot
[x] You have your own catchphrase.
[ ] You are a leader
[ ] You have had many girlfriends/boyfriends
[x] You have quit a team before
[x] You have made a name for yourself
[x] You are a very positive person.
[x] You have blue eyes
[x] You have black hair
Jason Todd (2nd Robin)
[ ] You own a gun
[x] You have failed at something
[ ] You have had a near-death experience
[ ] You are headstrong and moody
[ ] You make rash decisions
[ ] You have inner turmoil no one understands
[ ] You have a grudge against someone
[ ] You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty
[ ] You are out for revenge
[x] You prefer to work alone
[x ] You have blue eyes
[ ] You have red hair
Tim Drake (3rd Robin)
[ ] You come from a wealthy family
[x] You idolize someone
[ ] You have lost someone close to you in death
[ ] You think things through (not always...so no)
[x] You are intelligent and quick to think
[ ] You are good a figuring out puzzles
[ ] You are a leader
[ ] You get good grades
[ ] You fight with your younger sibling(s) a lot
[x ] You lose your temper easily sometimes
[x] You are somewhat anti-social
[x] You prefer not to show your emotions
[x] You don't like to show off
[ ] Your favorite color is red
[x ] You have blue eyes
[x] You have black hair
Stephanie Brown (4th Robin)
[ ] You don’t get along with your father
[ ] You father has been in jail
[ ] You are impulsive
[ ] You have dated someone from your same team (job/sports/etc.)
[ ] You always feel you have something to prove
[ ] You have had a child
[ ] You change your appearance often
[x] You can play with the boys just as easily as with the girls
[ ] You have seriously thought about faking your own death
[x] You have blue eyes
[ ] You have blond hair
Damian Wayne (5th Robin)
[ ] You belong to a wealthy blood-line
[X] You are short
[ ] You are mature for your age
[ ] You are always angry easily annoyed
[ ] You fight a lot, whether verbally or physically
[ ] Your parents are/have been divorced
[ ] You curse a lot
[ ] You live with only your father
[ ] You like cats
[x] You have your own catchphrase
[X] You have blue eyes
[x] You have black hair
Which means...Dick Grayson! Oh yeah!
GODLY PARENT QUIZ!
Your Godly Parent is...
You like being in charge.
You feel at home in the water.
You’re not that much of a people person.
You own a garden.
You often start fights.
You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge.
You’re very creative and artistic
You like listening to all kinds of music in general.
You always feel sunny and optimistic.
You are talented at drawing.
HUNTER OF ARTEMIS
You dislike boys in general.
You have a way with tools.
Every guy/girl swoons for you.
You like pick pocketing your friends.
You’re the life of the party.
Hades, but a close Hermes.
Favorite Colour(s): Red and Blue
Funny Warning Labels:
On a can of bug spray: “Harmful to bees”.
On a life-saving device: “This is not a life-saving device”.
On a children’s cough syrup: “Do not drive car or operate machinery”.
On a motorcycle mirror: “Objects in the mirror are actually behind you”.
On a box of sleeping pills: “May cause drowsiness”.
On a milk bottle: “After opening, keep up right”.
On a bag of peanuts: “May contain nuts”.
On a shower cap box: "Fits one head."
On a water heater: “If the building in which heater resides is on fire, do not enter the building”.
On a mattress: “Do not attempt to swallow”.
On a TV remote control: “Not dish washer safe”.
A 13-inch wheel on a wheelbarrow "Not intended for highway use."
A 5-inch fishing lure with three nasty steel hooks "Harmful if swallowed."
A Bathroom Heater "This product is not to be used in bathrooms."
A Battery "Do not recharge, put in backwards, or use."
A CD player "Do not use the Ultradisc2000 as a projectile in a catapult."
A Car Jack "For lifting purposes only."
A Cordless Phone "Do not put lit candles on phone."
A Halloween Batman costume "This cape does not give the wearer the ability to fly."
A Hammer "Caution: Do not use this hammer to strike any solid object."
A New Zealand insect spray "Not tested on animals."
A Television Owner’s Manual "Do not pour liquids into your television set."
A VCR box says "Instructional video on hooking up your VCR included."
A bottle of shampoo for dogs "Caution: The contents of this bottle should not be fed to fish."
A box of birthday cake candles "DO NOT use soft wax as ear plugs or for any other function that involves insertion into a body cavity."
A box of rat poison "Warning: Has been found to cause cancer in laboratory mice."
A camera "This camera only works when there is film inside."
A can of air freshener "Keep out of reach of children and teenagers".
A can of self-defense pepper spray "May irritate eyes."
A can of windscreen de-icing spray "Spray works in sub-zero temperatures."
A cardboard sunshield that keeps sun off the dashboard "Do not drive with sunshield in place."
A cartridge for a laser printer "Do not eat toner."
A computer mouse "Do not dangle the mouse by its cable or throw the mouse at co-workers."
A container of underarm deodorant "Caution: Do not spray in eyes."
A dishwasher carries this warning "Do not allow children to play in the dishwasher."
A household iron "Never iron clothes while they are being worn."
A hand-held massager "Do not use while sleeping or unconscious."
A snow sled "Beware: sled may develop high speed under certain snow conditions."
A hair dryer "Never use hair dryer while sleeping."
A package of dice "Not for human consumption."?
A popular manufactured fireplace log "Caution - Risk of Fire."
A rubber ball toy "Choking hazard: This toy is a small ball."
A sharpening stone "Knives are sharp."
A snowblower warns "Do not use snowthrower on roof."
A sticker on a toilet at a public facility "Recycled flush water unsafe for drinking."
A string of Chinese made Christmas lights "For indoor or outdoor use only."
A baby stroller "Remove child before folding."
A pair of shin guards manufactured for bicyclists "Shin pads cannot protect any part of the body they do not cover."
An electric router made for carpenters "This product not intended for use as a dental drill."
An "Aim-n-Flame" fireplace lighter "Do not use near fire, flame or sparks."
A package of nuts "Instructions - open packet, eat nuts."
A bottled water label "Twist top off with hands. Throw top away. Do not put top in mouth."
A rock garden "Eating rocks may lead to broken teeth."
A Fruit Roll-Up snack "Remove plastic before eating."
romise to think about Robin when I see someone do something techy or cackles.
I promise to think about Zatanna when I hear someone say things backwards.
I promise to think of the ship chalant when I see a couple who flirts a lot.
I promise to think about Wally when I see someone scarf down lots of food and do or say something silly.
I promise to think about Artemis when I see a long pony tale braid or when I see a movie about a dad making her daughter kill his ninja boyfriend.
I promise to think of the ship spitfire when I see a couple fight when they really do like each other in the inside, but they just don't have the right words to say it.
I promise to think of Superboy when the static goes on, on the T.V. or when I hear something about a movie about clones.
I promise to think of M'gann when I see someone really peppy and when someone just made cookies.
I promise to think of the ship supermartian when I see a couple who kisses a lot.
I promise to think of Kaldur when I see someone who is a good swimmer or who talks all sophisticated.
I promise to think of Raquel when I hear someone say, "I got it!"
I promise to think of the ship Aquarocket when I see a girl kiss a boy on the cheek.
50 OR SO AWESOME WAYS TO MAKE YOUR TEACHER WANNA BACKHAND YOU!!-0-
1. Walk into the classroom like a super spy. (keep your back on the walls as you walk, point your finger up like a gun, look around with shifty eyes, hum the mission impossible theme, etc.)
2. After everything your teacher says, ask why continuously.
3. If your teacher is yelling at a classmate, wait for them to finish their tantrum then ask ”DOES SOMEBODY NEED A HUG??!” very loudly.
4. If your teacher starts blowing up at you for saying that, simply reply, “Wow. I can tell you’re a blast at parties.”
5. Sit in a corner and wait for everyone to stare at you. When they do, grab your head and scream “ THE LIGHT! MAKE IT STOP! ARGH! IT BURNS!!”
6. Flick pieces of paper around the class.
7. When your teacher tells you to stop, cross your arms and say, “Your racist against paper aren’t you.”
8. Don’t do your Homework.
9. When your teacher asks you why you didn’t do your homework say “I dropped it while beating up this guy for saying you’re the worst teacher ever.” then sit there and smile sweetly.
10. When you have a supply teacher, wait for them to write their name on the board. Then when they say hello my name is Mr./Mrs (insert name here), you stand up and say “PROVE IT!”
11. When your teacher asks why you were late say, “My goldfish died.” Then burst into tears.
12. When handing in your homework, write "This paper will self-destruct in 5 seconds." at the bottom.
13. When you leave the class bow and say, “May the force be with you, young one.”
14. When the teacher turns the light off, start singing opera as loud as you can. When they turn the light back on, look around pretending to be confused.
15. Whisper to the person next to you. When the teacher comes up behind you, scream “OMG! GET AWAY! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!!”
16. Walk into class dancing the Macarena.
17. Tell your teacher you heard the other teachers talking about him/her in the staff room
18. Raise your hand and say "I totally agree!" after everything your teacher says
19. Spend the whole lesson trying to lick your elbow
20. Speak in French.
21. Come late to class in a Spider-Man costume; say there was "a disturbance”.
22. When they tell someone to turn around have everyone in class do it as well
23. "The homework’s due now? Oh, give me a minute then."
24. Hand in an essay where every word is misspell.
25. Run in the room screaming, “THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!”
26. When the teacher asks you why you are late, say, “The queen is never late, everyone else is simply early."
27. When a teacher asks you a question, say, “I’m sorry, the brain you tried to reach has been disconnected, please leave me alone or try again later, thank you.”
28. When the teacher turns on the overhead projector, scream “AAH! MY EYES!!”
29. Tell yourself knock-knock jokes, then laugh loads.
30. Hide under your desk and yell “THE SKY IS FALLING!”
31. When someone knocks on the door, shout “OH NO, THEY’RE COMING FOR ME!”
32. Bring in a 7th Grader and says he’s your new pet.
33. In your technology lesson, when the teacher asks you what you are making, say a nuclear bomb.
34. When your teacher asks you a question, just stare at them.
35. Constantly talk to yourself in a low voice.
36. Purposely fall off your chair and make a big scene about it.
37. If you’re playing a really boring game, make a big deal if you win.
38. Glue all their scissors together.
39. Make paperclip jewelery. I.e. necklaces, earrings, etc…
40. Pull out one strand of someone’s hair and yell “DNA!”
41. Wear a sticker or a badge that says ‘I am retarded’
42. Talk to a pen.
43. Put your hand up in a test and wait for your teacher to come over. When they whisper what’s wrong, yell “NO I WON’T MAKE OUT WITH YOU AFTER CLASS!”
44. Yell “LIAR!” to everything they say.
45. Smile. All the time.
46. Draw a tiny black spot on your arm. Make it bigger every day. Look at it and say, “It’s spreading, IT’S SPREADING!”
47. When a supply teacher is taking the register, say everyone is missing. Then, if they ask who you are, say ‘Your worst Nightmare’
48. When you know the answer, bounce up and down and go "OOOHH I KNOW THIS!!"
49. When a teacher calls on you say, "I forgot." To every question she asks.
50. If you have to blow your nose in class, blow your nose to the tune of your favorite song.
51. When the teacher is not facing you, get the whole class to move their desks forward towards the him/her!
52. Hum throughout the lesson, but make sure you do not get caught!
53. When a teacher asks you a question... Reply "ERM, COMPUTER SAYS NOOO!!"
54. When the teacher makes a statement, stand boldly and shout "I OBJECT!!"
55. REPEAT the last word the teacher says but say it much louder!
56. While the teachers back is turned, everyone swaps seats!
57. If you are sure you haven't passed the test, write your phone number at the end with a heart!
58. When you hear a Police car siren from outside, run around screaming in the classroom shouting "Oh no, they're here. Oh my god. Shit. Shit. Shit. What do I do? Miss/Sir you have to help me! Oh god. They must have found the body! HELP!"
59. When it's your turn to answer a question... Shout "NEXT!"
I promise to think of Robin when ever I see someone being all computer techy.
I promise to think of Speedy whenever I see a random arrow coming out of the air.
I promise to think of Aqualad when ever I go swimming.
I promise to think of Kid Flash when ever I see some one scarf down food, or saying a lame but funny catch phrase.
I promise to think of Jason when ever I heard the phrase "This is the Best day of my life!" and "You wanna dance? Let's DANCE!"
I promise to think of Batman when ever I see someone give someone else a mean glare.
I promise to think of M'gann when I see someone baking in a kitchen.
I promise to think of Superboy when ever I see the S symbol on a black shirt.
I, soldier Allyson am part of the Fangirls Army, under command of General LouissaSpitfire, and promise :
To remember Robin every time I see a guy with awesome shades, somebody who's hacking something or when I go at the circus.
To remember Megan every time I eat cookies or when I watch some lame sitcom.
To remember Wally every time I see a ginger and every time a guy uses some lame pick-up lines on me.
To remember Kaldur every time I go to the beach, every time a friend is in charge.
To remember Superboy every time I see somebody destroying his T-shirt.
To remember Artemis every time I annoy a ginger, every time I act like a spitfire, or when I watch a movie about a ninja girl who's ninja dad ordered her to kill her ninja boyfriend 'cause he was from a rival ninja clan.
To remember Zatanna every time I hear something spoken backwards.
To remember Roy every time somebody doesn't trust me.
To remember Red Tornado every time human customs elude me.
[season 2 vows]
To remember Cassie everytime I fail at being sneaky or fangirl over the show.
To remember Jamie everytime I hear someone talk to themself or an inamimate object.
To remember Garfield everytime someone makes note of what I say.
To remember La'gann everytime I do something stupid dispite good advise from a freind or teammate.
To remember Karen (Bumblebee) everytime I see someone dressed as a bumblebee for Halloween, or I tell a freind a painful truth.
To remeber Tim everytime I take a job seriously.
To remember Barbara everytime time I call a guy friend out on being sexist, I see a movie where a girl has to crawl through airvents, or I am the only one who can do a task, no matter how ironic it is.
1. We do not comprehend the words “ching chong”.
2. WHATTHEHELL does “ching chong” even mean?!
3. Not all Koreans make nuclear bombs or eat dogs.
4. Just cause you see an Asian person it doesn’t mean they’re Chinese, they could be Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Filipinoetc.
5. We are not all COMMUNISTS.
6. We don’t always eat egg rolls and when we do it’s like once in a blue moon.
7. Asian girls with long black hair HATE being called The Grudge or the girl from The Ring. Same goes for Asian guys and being called Grudge boy.
9. Dynasty Express and China King are not considered “real” Chinese food.
10. We don’t use THAT much M-S-G.
11. Don’t ask us to speak our language, we will when we feel like it.
12. We don’t know how to translate your name so stop asking cause most likely we can’t.
13. Don’t ask us to teach you curse words either.
14. Stop trying to pair up Asian guys and girls at your school and say they look cute together. Not all Asians belong together.
15. All Asian countries speak different languages.
16. Just because we’re Asian it doesn’t mean that we know karate, kung fu, tae kwon do etc. Even though we are probably capable of kicking your butt anyway.
17. Don’t say all Asian people look the same, that’s like saying all white people look the same, all African Americans look the same and all Hispanics look the same. When will you realize your stupidity?
18. Surprise! Not all Asians are good at maths.
19. Not all Asians are short.
20. Or skinny.
21. By the way, it’s VietNAMese, not VietMANese.
22. Not all Asian families run a nail shop although some of them do.
23. Same goes for convenient stores and laundromats.
24. What do you people stare at? Haven’t you seen an Asian person before?
25. Just to let you know, it’s NOT funny when you tape your eyes up and start speaking gibberish. That just gives us another reason to kick your butt.
26. Go ahead, make fun of us. We’ll just make fun of you in our own language.
27. It’s ok for us to call each other F.O.B’s but if you call us one you’re asking for a beating.
28. Yeah we eat rice, so what? Got rice?
29. Don’t fold your hands and bow at us like you know what you’re doing cause honestly you look like an idiot.
30. Don’t ask if the Chinese use cat in their food, if they did they would label it “cat lo mein” instead of beef lo mein. They don’t use cat if you didn’t already guess that by now.
31. No... Just because I have tan skin does not mean i am Indian...
32. People from India are Asians too.
33. People from the Middle East are just as Asian as people from the southeast
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
Man: Did it hurt?
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmeal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile.
If you have ever said that an anime character is sexy and you love them and you mean it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever read started to read a chapter in a fanfiction, got side-tracked, and forgot to review and realized it after the author posted another chapter, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet/foot, copy this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.(I have many)
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.(I'm insane. My classmates even got scared of me)
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever been called weird and taken that as a complement, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied something from someone else's profile, copy this onto your profile!
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head... copy and paste this on your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say right before you say it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think life without computers is useless, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have music in your soul, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've read other people's profiles to copy and paste things, paste this into your profile.
If you think Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're obsessed with fanfiction, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're one of those people that gets excited with just two reviews, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're anti-social sometimes, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are the complete opposite of normal, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you can be quiet one second and hyper in another, but don't have mood swings, copy this in your profile.
If you're stalking a fictional character, copy this to your profile.
If you'd prefer having an anime guy as your boyfriend then some one in real life, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you love rain, copy and past this on your profile.
If you have insanely annoying siblings copy and paste this on your profile.
If you like being utterly random copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever laughed so hard you either choked, hyperventalated, had your sides cramp, or all of the above copy and paste this on your profile.
92 percent of the population has moved onto rap. If your one of the eight percent who stayed with rock, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for five consecutive minutes copy this on your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say right before you were going to say it copy this on your profile.
If you have ever slapped yourself and/or banged your head against a desk for no reason copy this on your profile.
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the conversation copy this on your profile.
If you hate those mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites, copy and paste this on your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy this into your profile. Whoever made fanfiction...I LOVE YOU!!!
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever dreamed or wished that a book character was real, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters...copy and paste this onto your profile.
I'm a fanfiction reader and writer, and I'm proud of it. If you are, copy and paste this line into your profile.
95% of teenagers would panic if the Jonas brothers were about to jump off a 100 foot building. Copy and paste this if you were the other 5 that would bring popcorn and invite friends.
A large percent of authors do not know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. If you do know the difference, copy and paste this to your profile.
Ninety-eight percent of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, copy this and paste it in your profile.
Don't you hate it when people whine and rant about Mary Sues even when the OC are so awesome!? Then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wanted to say "fuck you" to any sort of authority, copy and paste this onto your profile.
95 percent of girls would scream and cry if the guy who plays Edward in Twilight jumped off the Empire State Building without a bungee cord or anything. 4 percent would grab popcorn and yell "COOL!" If you are part of the 1 percent who would be pushing him off, add this to your profile!
95% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5 that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP AND BACK-FLIP!".
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, add this to your profile.
95 percent of teens would have a break down if Miley Cyrus was on the edge of a tower ready to jump. Post this into your profile if you are one of the 5 percent who would be screaming, "Jump Bitch, Jump!"
If you are pure evil with a heart of gold, copy and paste this to your profile. ... How does that work out...?
YOUR GUY SIDE:
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
Random dude: It's official, there's something wrong with you.
The sorting hat says that I belong in Gryffindor!
Said Gryffindor, "We'll teach all those with brave deeds to their name."
Students of Gryffindor are typically brave, daring, and chivalrous.
Take the most scientificever created.
Unsafe External Link