Author has written 61 stories for Lord of the Rings, Stargate: SG-1, Battlestar Galactica: 2003, Jeremiah, Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles, Pirates of the Caribbean, Supernatural, Castle, Wheel of Time, Vampire Diaries, Fairly Legal, Person of Interest, Avengers, Thor, and V, 2009.
I also archive my stories at Archive of Our Own, which includes the adult stories I don't upload here. Index is here: archiveofourown.org/users/Lizardbeth/works
I'm now on Tumblr! I post updates there, mutter about my writing, and post pictures: lizardbeths @ tumblr
But here you'll find my less explicit works, short works, but especially my novels, including:
1. Distorted Reflections: (coauthored, so under a separate username)
Jack, Daniel, Sam and Teal'c are trapped on an alternate Earth, where civilization fell a long time ago. In this post-apocalypse world, two powers have risen out of the ashes: one looks to the future and hopes to rebuild, while the other looks to the past and their own power. These opposing forces are about to collide, even as a hidden evil builds his own power in the shadows. Caught between, SG-1 are going to have to fight and risk everything, if they hope to find a way home.
Features Goa'uld, Tok'ra, battle, torture, prophecy, alternate SG-1 characters (some evil, some not), and some new people (who will be familiar to those who know the series Jeremiah, but that knowledge isn't necessary). Now COMPLETE!
If you're interested in a long, plotty Gen Team fic for SG-1 (or a meaty, complex Jeremiah story, if you're a fan of that series), please check out lizardbeth_and_lowrifor Distorted Reflections!
2. The Road to Tartarus, a novel-length sequel to my stories Tok'ra Allegiance and Going Home, featuring Asheron, my OC host for the Tok'ra Malek (SG-1). This AU novel features him, Sam Carter, Baal, and the ensemble of S8 and S9 of SG-1, as the Tok'ra near extinction, and their enemies try to rip apart what remains. Now complete.
It's a story about survival and love and death and terror. It's not light reading. If you're after light and fluffy romance, this isn't it.
3. Not All That We Are, a BSG novel (in four parts), about Sam Anders and Kara Thrace, Cylons and Humans, war, prophecy, destiny, revelation and the power of love in all its forms.
The fourth and final epic part, Black Sails at Dawn, should be finished soon(ish). I am very sorry for the delay, but on the plus side, it will be well over 100,000 words when finished. (unfortunately Avengers seized my brain and hasn't given it back yet)
4. Understanding the Storm, a novella length story in three parts (Understanding the Storm, Understanding the Storm: Prelude, and Understanding the Storm: The Poison Rain), from the MCU (Thor/Avengers), about the royal family of Asgard after Thor takes Loki home. It focuses on Frigga, Loki's adoptive mother, and her love and determination to save her son. Sequel is in progress.
Tales of the Storm are kid!Loki stories set in this 'verse
update: The sequel is now so long, I'm going to have to split it. Part IV is almost ready for beta. Sorry it's taken so long, but part V will follow soon after, since I have quite a bit of that done as well.
5. Holding the Light, Avengers/Person of Interest. John Reese, Agent of SHIELD. John and Natasha face the shadows of their past together, while he makes some new friends that will get him through when a villain attacks and darkness falls.
Feedback feeds the writing muse!
Unsafe External Link