Author has written 2 stories for Bleach, and Saiyuki.
Well. I write fanfics...and...yeah...
I'm not a very interesting person, but here's some info about me.
Name: Prefer to keep that a secret.
Likes: Anime/manga/fanfics. Sleeping, drawing, writing, music, AMVs.
Music: Erm, I don't actually have a favourite band or favourite song...but I listen to a lot of Japanese stuff, usually anime opening songs. For english music, I usually listen to rock. I also listen to K-pop.
Dislikes: Insects, eggplant, bitter things...umm...dubstep?
Read or reading manga/anime: Soul Eater, Gunslinger Girl/Il Teatrino, Magi, Necromancer, Cencoroll, Claymore, Psycho-Pass, Shingeki no Kyojin, Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood, Oresama Teacher, Seirei no Moribito, Naruto, Bleach, Saiyuki, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, MAX, Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Air, Kara no Kyoukai, Fate/Stay Night, Blood, Ghost in the Shell, Higashi no Eden, Mushishi, Samurai Champloo, Hellsing, Trinity Blood, Husk Eden, Sword of the Stranger, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, To Aru Majutsu no Index, Zombie Loan, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Yakitate! Japan, From Up on Poppy Hill, Un-Go, Princess Mononoke, Ponyo, Howls Moving Castle, The Cat Returns, Arrietty, Spirited Away, Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service, and so many more, I've lost count.
Favorite director is Hayao Miyazaki. Obviously.
I'm a pretty lazy person, so it sometimes takes a while for each chapter of my story to come out, but if I get inspiration, I just keep writing until my brain turns to mush. Although I'm a girl, I have a guys taste in anime/manga, as you can tell from my selection up there. I like to think I'm witty and funny, but sometimes, things just don't work out...I'm also the type of person who gets really happy over small stuff, so things like rainbows and stuff gets me pretty excited. Also, I'm a pretty frivolous person, meaning that when I'm really into a fandom, I go nuts over it, but then the next week, I'm going nuts over another fandom, and so on and so forth.
I am not a Yaoi fan. So I will never write anything that has Yaoi subtext in it. I'm sorry people who like yaoi, but it's just not my thing. I usually write romance and humor. I dunno why, but it seems I do well with those two.
One last thing. I generally write with OCs. I know some people don't like OCs, but to me, its much easier because I can twist them around and stuff so that they actually suit the type of story I write and the person I pair them up with.
Some random quiz I found.
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody?
No, they’re too much trouble. =_=
2) Do you hate more than 3 people?
No…I just don’t get along with them well…
3) How many houses have you lived in?
4) Favourite candy bar?
Er…Um… I DON’T KNOW, I LOVE THEM ALL!!!
5) Favorite shoes?
Anything comfortable. That means NO HEELS. AT ALL. WEDGES INCLUDED.
6) Have you ever tripped someone?
By accident. We were ice-skating, and you know, seeing as I wasn’t the most coordinated person there, I kind of fell, but accidentally took a friend down with me…
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD?
10) Have you ever thrown up in public?
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind.
Sleep. I love to sleep. I once slept for 16 hours.
12) Favourite genre of music?
I listen to almost anything. Pop, rock, 80’s, metal, alternative, hip-hop, rap, k-pop, j-pop. The only stuff I don’t like is maybe dubstep and country. So I don’t really have a favorite.
13) What is your zodiac sign?
14) What time were you born?
Hm. It’s either around 1:30, or 6:30. One of them is my brothers and one of them is mine. I just forgot which one.
15) Do you like beer?
I don’t drink beer… I like sweet stuff, not bitter stuff. Besides, I’m underage.
16) Ever made a prank call?
No, but my friend has. Apparently.
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own?
…I don’t own any.
18) Are you sarcastic?
Occasionally, when I’m annoyed.
19) What are your favourite colours?
Ahem. I have matured beyond the stage of selecting one colour to be my favorite, and thus, like all colors equally. But if I’m doing some sort of quiz, and they ask me what my favorite colour is, I tend to choose green.
20) How many watches do you own?
Lemme go check.
6. But they’re all either broken or out of battery.
21) Summer or winter?
Winter. I know people complain about winter being too cold and stuff, but seriously, think about it. If it gets cold, you can just pile on more clothes, but if it gets really hot, its not like you can just strip down to you undies and do your grocery shopping like that. Unless you’re an exhibitionist. Which I’m not, so therefore, I prefer winter.
23) Favourite colour to wear?
Anything dark. I wear bright stuff as well, just not as happily.
24) Pepsi or Sprite?
Sprite. I can’t handle Pepsi, because I’m still traumatized from a really gross story my grade 5 teacher told us about the process of making Pepsi. I don’t think it’s true, but… the trauma is still there…
25) What colour is your mobile phone?
26) Where is your second home?
I know lots of people will think I’m insane, but it’s my Japanese classroom. Seriously. I’m not even joking. It’s because I’m really close to the kids in the Jap class, and we hang out there every day, so naturally, it kind of became like a home to us.
27) Have you ever slapped someone?
As a joke. I don’t think it counts as a proper slap though…
28) Have you ever had a cavity?
Argh cavities…I have lots.
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom?
2. But I only use one. The other one is just there, sitting in the corner.
30) How many video games do you own?
I don’t own any video games…my brother owns them. But recently we’ve been playing MMO’s. He plays League of Legends, and I play Dragon Nest.
31) What was your first pet?
My first and last pet was a silkworm. I never ended up giving it a name…
32) Ever had braces?
33) Do looks matter?
Well, to an extent. I mean, as long as you don’t look like a hobo, it should be fine.
34) Do you use chapstick?
35) Name 3 teachers from your Secondary school.
Short, Sharp, Ryan. LOL.
36) American Eagle or Abercombie?
I only know Abercrombie, but they’re too damn expensive, so neither.
37) Are you too forgiving?
38) How many children do you want?
One or two. 3 max.
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic?
No. what’s Hot Topic? I don’t live in America.
40) Favourite breakfast meal?
I dunno, anything yummy.
41) Do you own a gun?
I own a gun…that shoots water…WATERGUN!!! (No? Sorry.)
42) Ever thought you were in love?
OF COURSE!!! WITH GRIMMJOW, HISAGI, GAARA, SOUL, ROY MUSTANG, HOWL, GINKO, HAKU, OMG TOO MANY.
43) When was the last time you cried?
Last day of school, when one of my friends dedicated a song to our class. It was just so unexpected.
44) What did you do 3 nights ago?
Probably study, watch videos, read manga.
45) Olive Garden? La Panera?
What the heck are they?
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy?
47) Have you ever been in a castle?
Well, it looked like a castle to me.
Waayyyy too many.
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha?
50) Ever been to Kentucky?
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic?
I know about the Gamers Republic, and Banana Boat, but when you put them together…I have no clue.
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now?
53) Have you ever called someone Boo?
55) Do you own a diamond ring?
No. What kind of 17 year old has a diamond ring? I mean, come on now...
56) Are you happy with your life right now?
Yes, apart from studying.
57) Do you dye your hair?
58) Does anyone like you?
Well, not that I know of.
59) What year were you born?
60) What were you doing in May of 1994?
I was frolicking in the meadows with my pony. NO.
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD?
I don’t have any CDs
62) McDonalds or Wendys?
Never been to Wendys, so I’ll have to go with McDonalds.
63) Do you like yourself?
Sure, I guess.
64) Are you closer to your mother or father?
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex?
Hmmm…maybe jawline? And arms?
66) Are you afraid of the dark?
Usually no, but if I’ve just watched a scary movie, that could change.
67) Have you ever eaten paste?
What kind? Toothpaste or what? but I don’t think I’ve eaten any kind of paste whatsoever.
68) Do you own a webcam?
Yes, but I don’t know how to use it. I’m kind of hopeless with technology.
69) Have you ever stripped?
70) Ever broke a bone?
No. I hope I never do.
72) Do you chat on AIM often?
What’s that? Like I said, I'm kind of behind times when it comes to technology.
73) Pringles or Lays?
I don’t really care about brands, I’ll eat if it’s tasty.
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Not that I know of. Probably not.
75) Rugrats or Doug?
I only know Rugrats, but to be honest, I wasn’t really fond of it. It was really weird and I could never understand what was going on. The only memory I have of it now, is of some people in the Safari or someplace like that. So, neither.
6) Full House or The Brady Bunch?
What the heck are those?
77) Did you like your high school guidance counsellor?
Yeah, she was nice. She was my Psych teacher as well, and she gave us lollipops and chocolate.
78) Has anyone ever called you fat?
No. I wouldn’t care even if they did.
80) Do you own a car?
No, I haven’t even got my Ls yet…
81) Can you cook?
2 minute noodles and eggs.
82) 3 things that annoy you:
2. Really sudden character deaths.
3. Fanfics with no plot, no character development and too-fast romance.
83) Do you text message often?
No. I only text when I have to.
84) Money or love?
MONEY!!!!! MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ‘ROUND!
85) Do you have any scars?
A couple. From chicken pox and falling down the stairs.
86) What do you want more than anything right now?
To live in a manga where there’s only 3 panels of someone hardcore studying and they get full marks for their exam.
87) Do you enjoy scary movies?
Only if there’s someone watching it with me and they get even more scared than I do.
88) Relationships or one night stands?
Well, if I HAD to choose, relationships. I know I said at the start that relationships are too much trouble, but one night stands kind of gross me out.
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit?
Dunno Big Red, so I’ll just have to go with Juicy Fruit.
90) Do you enjoy greasy food?
As long as it’s not dripping with grease.
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies?
No. I probably should, seeing how it’s kind of well known.
92) Do you own a box of crayons?
I think so, I may have lost a few though.
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you?
My friend. But she says that to everyone.
95) Who was the last person that made you mad?
96) Who was the last person that made you cry?
My other friend. The one who dedicated a song to our class.
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh?
I’m not sure. I laugh a lot.
98) Who was the last person that you fell for?
Haha, LOL. See question number 42.
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you?
100) Who was the last person that called you?
My dad. Who got me mad. Yo, yo. (Lol, wtf.)
If you have any questions about anime/manga that I have read or my fanfics or anything else for that matter, feel free to pm me.
Unsafe External Link