Author has written 36 stories for Sonic the Hedgehog, Harry Potter, Twilight, and Final Fantasy I-VI.
Ladies And Gents...I am proud to announce that the term 'limited variety' is now recognized by TG. For not only do we house HP fics, but Twilight Fics as well! (And Sonic The Hedgehog, of course.)
Table of Contents
If anyone is interested in joining Team Graecisso (or earning the completely complimentary title of Graecisswhore), contact us via e-mail. Anyone willing to be committed to writing and improving their skills will be considered, and additional abilities (such as artistic abilities or knowledge of website design), are an asset.
We're a family. In every way. Blood may be thicker than water. But you need water like you need blood. (It makes up a much higher percentage of you, too.)
Anyway, my point is that even though distance does play a part in this family, nothing will ever break us.
We have our low points. As does everyone. But we will never lose eachother, whether in the same house or 3,000 miles away. Distance means nothing.
The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life. Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof. -- Richard Bach
People come into our lives, for a reason bringing something we must learn and we are led to those who help most to grow if we let them and we help them in return. -- Glinda (Kristen Chenoweth), Wicked based on the novel by Gregory Macguire, music written by Stephen Schwartz
“Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate; our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." - Nelson Mandella
"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends," JK Rowling
"Looks like Jesus. Throws like Mary. Loyal like Judas. Johnny Damon can go to hell."
Real name: Scott Dubbed Biscotti, by Pi
Birthday: December 8th, 1989.
Sex: Yes. (...male.) Mine.
Location: Ontario, Canada
Is a Team member because: he started the Team.
The Dark Lord of all Cliff-hangers. The Supreme Evil of all things Dark. Or so one would think.
1. He’s egotistical. His ego is important and named Esperanzo. At the same time, though, he is known to be selfless.
2. Hilarious. If you're the witty type.
3. Intelligent. He's graduating early because he's brilliant. And he owned calculus like the bitch it is. And what's worse? He loved it.
4. Original. See the Real Time Series, below.
5. Charming. Example: "Omega: So. Shall I rearrange the Greek alphabet to put us together, love?"
6. Impatient. He doesn't like to be ignored, and he shouldn't be. He's always got something going on in his head.
7. Very unhappy with the previous profile.
8. Manipulative. But luckily it's a talent he uses with good judgment. (Gamma: he does? When did this happen? Never with me)
9. Evil. And he wants to make the world a better place.
10. He's quite easy to get along with. Although he is slightly argumentative.
He specializes in suspense, drama, action/adventure, and tormenting the ones he holds dear.
"For two who are close in heart and mind . . . the miles that
Real name: Allison Dubbed 'a Fing cutie' by her teammates.
Birthday: September 24, 1990.
Sex: Female. (Believe me. I know. The proof is very... Noticeable.) (I hate Omega.)
Location: New York, USA. Sadly. (For now.)
Is a Team member because: Theta joined. And so the Omega could practice making contracts.
The bestest best friend ever.
1. She's a good friend. She gives good advice. She always puts her friends' problems before her own. In an un-Hufflepuff-ish way.
2. She loves Ludo.
3. She has a healthy respect for evil. But I do not condone the killing of Harry James Potter.
4. She is the first official Graecisswhore. Graecisswhore- a person who reads, reviews, rereads, rereviews, reviewer recruits, makes flyers and other advertisements, educates people on HP fan fiction, uses fan fiction as examples in ship debates, gives moral support, is willing to sacrifice anything for the good of Esperanzo, administers death... or, er... character death... heh, and gives full, complete, and total loyalty to Omega.
5. She is the girlfriend of Omega. There's lots of things. Most filled with double entendres and measurements and all the things the best girlfriend ever does to cheer me up, like staying on the phone with me all day when I'm sick even though she had tons of other stuff to do and...(way too much stuff...er...in conclusion, 24 = the best number ever.
6. She is an excellent judge of character. Oracle and matchmaker. Strives to keep the peace.
7. She's a Yankees fan. A huge Yankees fan. Go YANKEES. Then Blue Jays. Go people who kill BOSTON
8. Don't get on her bad side. For the sake of humanity. There are few things that push her over the edge. They are: Close-mindedness, Racism, Bad mom-ness, betrayal.
9. She will go to great lengths to make her friends start talking to each other again. And she'd take a bullet for any one on this team.
10. She wants thirteen kids. They deserve a place on the profile. They're names are: Nadia Allison, Sydney Cordelia, Mark Evan, Shadow Marie, Amber Jade, Alexander James, Shawn Hunter, Selena Rhea, Luke Damien, Isabella May, Jacob Daniel, Natalia Ginevra, and Marguarita Julianna. Hegedus.
Her favorite things are: Team Graecisso, Green Day, The Killers, Harry Potter, the Yankees, and.
Movies: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Troy, Van Helsing, Underworld, Raise Your Voice.
Books: Harry Potter! Anything and everything that has to do with Harry Potter. Twilight. Lord of the Rings, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Stolen Magic, the Sweep Series, and anything Gail Carson Levine writes. Oh, Grimm stories, too.
Books to burn: Anything by Dickens, Steinback, The Bronte sisters, among other boringness.
She is officially the awesomest person. Ever. Always endure her self-esteem pep-talks. You may hate them, but it'll make you feel better in the end. She is the nicest person ever. In an evil way. That's why we love her.
Pi-Rho has now posted Twilight Fanfics.
"I'm talking to my mommy."
Real name: Stephen Dubbed Studmuffin, by Pi
Birthday: September 11, 1989.
Location: Ontario, Canada
Is a Team member because: He has mad writing skills.
Gamma is the cousin of the Omega. He is the original owner of this account. He is Canadian, and proud to be one.
1. Gamma really does not have the seemingly genetic Hegedus ego, and that’s just fine. Imagine if there was another Esperanzo. Universe isn’t big enough.
2. He's a softie. Really. He's cute and he likes to write poems. And currently pursuing a love interest, so go away.
3. Gamma simply means sweet. Omega means evil, and Gamma means sweet. Two polar opposites that get along so well. They deny their cousinly love. I know it's there. And my wedding won't be complete unless they hug. (Yes it will) (Oh, if you think I'm sweet go read Plagues then be the judge)
4. Has unresolved issues with Kappa.
5. He can do different accents so well.
6. Likes to read/write fantasy fics or novels. (I do? Who wrote this? It's suspense people! NOT fantasy!)
7. Loves to read in general.
8. He likes Drama and English... Well, he strives for academic perfection, and we are very proud of that.
9. Does not approve of the Slytherin way, is very moral and just, completely fair. Almost as fair as the Omega-Mediation system, which I recommend to all. Only $250 an hour.
10. He's really good at cheering people up.
His favorite things are: Pi. He loves to read, he likes music like Kelly Clarkson, also music from RENT!, Wicked and Godspell and any other musical!
"It's like catching your sister sexing up an animal."
Real name: Amber Dubbed 'The Bunny' by..Everyone..
Age: January 14, 1985.
Location: South Carolina, USA
Is a Team member because: She was a loyal reviewer and we immediately sensed a connection. She rocks. And life is better with her here.
Number two in the ranks of Omega’s Graecisswhores.
1. She has a...so-so ego. With her Team, she is confident. We love her, she knows it, and she shows it.
2. She's a huge fan of Bellatrix, especially when she's in the Real Time Series.
3. She would be a great mom. But that time isn't to come until Pi has her fifth child. That's a bit away.
4. She loves rock, and recently I've been hearing some hip-hop party-ish music over there. That's the crew's fault.
5. Speaks with a slight southern twang. It's very amusing.
6. She's not the most intelligent crayon in the bunch. But then again, since when were crayon's intelligent? She's like a rainbow crayon. Wouldn't that be cool? One crayon to rule them all...
7. She has mad crazy ill skills. Like getting dressed and driving at the same time. Pi-Rho can personally attest to it.
8. Her hair is another object of speculation. I believe it has "been every color under the sun".
9. She's done things that make Pi twitch.
10. Zeta is one of the best friends you could ask for. She truly would do anything for her team, and she should know that her everyone on her team is all right there for her.
Her favorite things are: Pi. And Omega. Club hopping, and not working. She has never seen Seinfeld. She's basically up for anything. Probably the most funnest person on the Team to be with. Next to Shadow, duh.
"You don't skip off thinking everything is hunky-dory if you piss a female off, 'cause we girls are frequent victims to The Bitch Syndrome. You want to keep your balls? Get down on your fool knees and grovel."
Real Name: Nimbirosa. Dubbed Nimbi-Chan, Gorgeous, Babycakes, Wife! by Pi
Birthday: June 24, 1990.
Location: Van Couver.
Is a Team member because:
Beta, also commonly known as Nimbirosa in the HP fandom, Arashinobara (Jikkankakyoku) in the Sailor Moon fandom and (one of the) Inardescari (sisters) in the Star Wars fandom, is a very dear person to the amazing Pi-Rho Graecisso, who she has recently dubbed 'Lady Himeko'.
1. Bisexual, but possesses a reputation at her school for being a man-hater.
2. She finds Darth Vader's voice to be undeniably orgasmic.
3. She thinks that Kaiba Seto from Yu-Gi-Oh! is the coolest thing since sliced bread, and that he and Yami no Yuugi should start rabbiting it on and to hell with the American censorship board.
4. Beta is a Sailor Moon fangirl. However, "Fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight, never running from a real fight, she is the one named Sailor Moon" does not bode well with her.
5. She is also Yaoi, Yu-Gi-Oh, Star Wars, and... :might be slightly wishful thinking: Harry Potter fangirl. Note the froth at the edge of her mouth when she speaks ever-so passionately about Yaoi.
6. Beta's the best phone-friend. She's able to talk forever, and it's not like she's boring. She's creative and original, though she may deny that. But everyone knows that when you put her ideas and her vocabulary together, a good portion of the population wouldn't be able to keep up with her.
7. You know Yzma from 'The Emperor's New Groove?' Yeah, Beta has mastered the voice technique of that character. It makes Pi's ickle eleven year old sister's jaw drop. (Which is rather amusing. Note to self: Ask her to record that for Pi.)
8. Need I say it? She truly is a kickass writer. She probably has more reviews for a single story than this whole entire Team put together. Tut tut, readers.
9. She hates crows. They crap on her spot.
10. She names her cucumbers. And then eats them slowly. Because they're long and thick. And she likes them like that. You make your own conclusions from that statement.
Her favorite things are: She enjoys corrupting people's minds on the weekends (who am I kidding? Limiting it to two days. For shame.), nice fresh cucumbers, and probably walks on the beach. Although it would probably have to have some badassity in it.
"Never fear, for Omicron is here!"
Real Name: Tricia.
Birthday: January 11, 1990.
Location: California, USA.
Is a Team member because: She actually wrote in to join. Go her! We like her, too. She's totally fun to talk to, and writes well.
The sly, deranged cheerleader.
1. Sly and cunning. Watch out.
2. Pretty smart. Be WoW. (Wary of Wits.) I get the impression that she owns schoolwork. She'll end up being the smartest person in the world, someday.
3. She's really pretty, and owns the coolest blue shirt that Pi has ever laid eyes on.
4 She has an Indian background, which adds to her prettiness.
5. She's a cheerleader.
6. She has cats. Their names are Meiko and Lily.
7. She loathes the Yankees.
8. ...no, seriously.
9. Hasn't yelled at Omega for being disgustingly distracted and ignore-y of her every time they've talked.
10. Told Gamma to shut up.
Her favorite things are: My Chemical Romance.
"I can taste the Cancer now."
Real name: Kate. Dubbed 'George' and 'Moony' by Pi
Birthday: June 6, 1990.
Location: New York, USA.
Is a Team member because: Gamma asked her to be. Though Pi had wanted that for ages.
1. Theta is an amazing friend.
2. She was born in Florida and grew up in Massachusetts.
3. Her academic performance is astounding. She's a little math prodigy, isn't she? She's a jack of all trades, and a master of 'em, too.
4. She has amazingly curly hair. (Which is inhabited by a little monkey named Senor Bubbles.) It's soft and everyone likes to touch it. It smells good.
5. She is a great listener and an even better friend.
6. She is a lover of all things bookly, except violence. Although, she is sorta getting used to it.
7. She's super sweet. She has two sisters and she takes care of them well.
8. She speaks Spanish fluently-er than Pi-Rho does.
9. She can have a temper, so don't piss her off. I mean, it's pretty hard to get to that point, but still. Just don't be a jerk.
10. World's tallest leprechaun.
Her favorite things are: Books. Yellowcard, and... S Club 7! She has like a zillion favorite books. Most of which are fantasy. Her favorite movies include Simply Irresistible, Harry Potter, and... Lots of stuff.
" That, and I'm a cynical, logical, and sarcastic bastard."
Real name: Richard. Dubbed 'Ambrose' by Pi
Birthday: Dec 3, 1986. i think.
Location: B.C, Canada
1. Is the BRILLIANT author of 'Songs of War', so check it out.
2. Loves Miltary things.
3. Is an excellent source of dry humor, and psychiatric therapy.
4. Lovvves History.
5. Is currently in college, busy up to his eyes, and STILL updating more than that Omega guy.
6. Thinks Pi-Rho Graecisso is da bomb. pfft.
7. Is Panananananananamanian. cool, right?
8. Does not agree that latino music = sex.
9. He says 'indeed' a lot.
10. Is very glad to join the elite of TG.
And, Psi, We are very glad to have you.
"I'm randomly thinking of eating chocolate pretzels somehow..."
Real Name: Liz.
Birthday: September 18, 1995.
Location: New York, USA.
Is an honorary member because: Mu is an amazing kid. She's only ten, but understands things most ten year olds wouldn't.
1. Has crazy dance moves.
2. Is innovative, and creative.
3. Smart. Not, like, nerd-y smart. But street smart.
4. Has perfected the much coveted 'puppy pout'. No one can resist it. Except Pi. Because Pi is heartless.
5. Is on Kappa's good list. Almost no one so much younger than Kappa makes that list.
"Amen to that, my homeslice. Homeslice? I'm the whole loaf baby"
Age: May 31, 1762. B.C. (Before cheese.)
Real name: Wouldn’t you like to know. You may call him Smithie-man-jen-jen-jenkins.
Sex: Every night, baby. -coughs- Male.
Is an honorary team member because: He's funny, and nice, and is, like, the bestest big brother ever. Even though he isn't related to any of us.
1. People call him a smartass. Others just talk about his ass in general.
2. Can be heard singing Backstreet Boys when the mood strikes him.
3. Loves the movie Princess Bride.
4. He thinks Pepsi is the elixir of life, which may be his fountain of youth.
5. Is excited about finding his free Fraggle Rock poster.
Real Name: Jillian.
Birthday: July 16, 1990.
Location: New York.
Is an honorary member because:
1. Has known Pi-Rho since they were four.
2. Is an incredible artist.
3. Enjoys Tim Burton Flicks.
4. Dresses Punk.
5. Animal lover. Has 5 dogs, a cat, a few birds, possibly a rabbit and some fish. Oh, and a ferret.
Shot of Chaos: The start of the Real-Time Series, taking place in October of 1996, four months after the end of OotP. Harry Potter has been pushed to the edge, Ginny his only support. The Order of the Phoenix is overwhelmed by Voldemort's growing forces. The Ministry is weakened, the magical community filled with fear...and now it is time for Voldemort to start his plan. The loyalty of Bellatrix Lestrange to her Master is unbreakable. The consequences of his plan, disastrous. The most important twenty-four hours for both Light and Dark lie ahead...and not all is what it seems, even apparent victory... (Completed on August 20th, 2004, 24 chapters, 160480 words.)
Quest of Vengeance: Weeks ago, the impossible happened...the Dark Lord succeeded. His Plan a complete success, Harry Potter falling for his greatest deception, Bellatrix Lestrange planted undercover under a guise none would ever suspect, Ginny Weasley a prisoner to him with no one aware that she's gone...when Bellatrix recieves the order to wrap up the second phase of the plan and send Harry Potter over the edge, all seems to be going well. But Voldemort's mysterious secret project may hold the precarious balance of the Dark Lord's plan in his hands...Harry will uncover the truth, but can he rebound from impossible odds and stop Bellatrix Lestrange once and for all? (Completed on July 1st, 2005, 24 chapters, 215899 words.)
Day of Reckoning: "It all comes down to this." Everything Voldemort has struck with, everything the Light has used to attack back...everything comes down to one day, the only day of the year where an ancient magical ruin will open, offering almost unlimited power to the one that can make it inside. This is no two-sided conflict, however...while the Order is committed to stopping Voldemort from acquiring it, a deadly foe with a connection to Dumbledore and the Project Skygate both have their own plans. They have weapons, agendas, schemes, powers, forces...but only a select few have love, the ultimate power, though not one necessarily limited to the Light side...it's all up to the three chosen ones to save the world. Time is running out...
Plagues: Three of the worlds deadliest plagues come in contact with the wizarding and muggle worlds. Of course, this is Voldemort's doing; but when Harry Potter and his friends find out about these diseases their lives are thrown into a world of hurt and despair. COMPLETED!!
Memories: Azkaban prison is a witch or wizard's worst nightmare; no one guilty or innocent would ever like to end up there. However, this unforunate event happens to Ginny and Luna. Both are stuck in Azkaban because they were accused of stealing something Hermione "stole." (Pairings: Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione, Lupin/Tonks, suspense/mystery, PG-13). I'm really sorry I haven't written in a while. I'll try and write as much as I possibly can but since university has started I don't have much time. Maybe late at night, I'll write a chapter or something. But I can guarantee Memories will be finished before Day of Recknoning is :p
There won't be a story after Memories. Instead, I'll return to writing one-shots and other chaptered Harry Potter fics. Thanks!
TG-11 (Other non-oneshots)
(Gamma) Hermione's Heart: Hermione has been infected with a deadly virus. Will she survive? Find out in this electrifing story about love and tragedy. (Completed on June 15th, 2004, Tragedy/Romance, Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny, 14 chapters, 25079 words.)
(Gamma) Forever Watching: Omega, Gamma, Theta and Pirho are guardians, their job is to protect the Potter and Weasley children but what happens when one of them breaks one of the Guardian Rules, how will this affect them all? (Completed on November 19th, 2006, Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione, Gamma/Theta and Omega/PiRho, (no, no measurement information or other real facts, they're self-insertions but still characters,) 30 chapters, 62190 words. )
(Sigma) Harry Potter Six Year: Another sixth-year story, written before HBP, filled with fun with his friends, but also more serious matters, such as learning Occlumency with Dumbledore. (Incomplete, General/Humor, Harry/Ginny, 3 chapters, 12801 words.)
(Omicron) I Wish I Never Met You: Lily and James never died however they have been out of Harry's life for fifteen years. What will happen when fifteen years later from their supposed death Lily and James show up? (AU. Incomplete, Action/Adventure/Angst, Harry/Ginny and James/Lily, 2 chapters, 6141 words.)
(Omega) Snakes on a Plane: When Voldemort finds out about key witness Draco Malfoy being transported by Muggle airline, he forms a devious plan to assassinate him...assassins that are true symbols of Slytherin... (Complete, Humor/Drama, Harry/Ginny and Draco/Ginny and almost everything else/Ginny, 6334 words, August 2nd, 2006.)
(Omega) Lightning: A Muggle cop finds the place where Harry tracked down Voldemort for the final battle. However, not all victories are assured and not all endings are predictable... (Complete, Drama/Angst, Harry/Ginny, 3175 words, January 16, 2005, written for charitable donation to 2004 tsunami relief efforts.)
(Omega) 2:33: In a wartorn wizarding world several years after HBP, a chance encounter between two powerful enemies might be a lesson to a lot of warriors on both sides... (Complete, General/Drama, hints at Harry/Ginny a little though Tonks and Voldemort are the major characters, 2253 words, June 6th, 2006.)
(Omega) Blue Shadows: The thoughts of Sonic and Shadow on their battle aboard the ARK. (Complete, General/Action/Adventure, a little Sonic/Amy, 1068 words, December 12th, 2003.)
(Pi-Rho) My Love, My Oxygen: Ginny rants about Harry after he sacrifices himself for the Light. (Complete, General/Angst, Harry/Ginny, (duh,) 847 words, June 22nd, 2005.)
(Pi-Rho) My Mother, Goddess: Starring Blaise Zabini and his dear mum. Quick to read, and it actually got some positive feedback prepost. (hah. prepost.) A little on the mature side, though stretches, (not breaks, stretches,) canonical facts about Blaise's ancestry. (Complete, General/Drama, no true ships, 858 words, July 5th, 2006.)
(Pi-Rho) The Real Quest of Vengeance: Oh, These Harry Potter characters are mad, and they will have their vengeance. (Omeganote: Would like to clarify that one, this story is a massive injoke; two, that this story is an excellent representation of her personality; and three, that Ginny could never do that to me.) (Complete, Parody/General, 793 words, July 30th, 2006.)
(Pi-Rho) I am Smiling: Lostlove. It was a me thing in a bad time, a long time ago, found and decided to post. My thoughts, slightly HPerized. Give it a try. It's short. (This one, on the other hand, not a reflection of post-Team personality in the slightest, though still worth a read.) (Complete, Angst/General, any pairing, 499 words, May 18th, 2006.)
(Pi-Rho) In Death: A sad, sort of depressing little piece from Ginny's PoV. (Poor gorgeous Ginny.) No spoilers, only tiny shipping hints. (Complete, General/Angst, a little Harry/Ginny, 829 words, September 2nd, 2005.)
(Pi-Rho) Potterly Poems: Ickle tiny things I wrote for a few characters. Trust me, takes no time to read. Go Pi, for she is a versatile author! (Possibly complete, Poetry, Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione-ness, 73 words, June 12th, 2006.)
(Pi-Rho) Without You: Not too angsty, this time. HBP-compliant. Ginny realizes how much she lurves Harry. Contains song fragments and letterness. (Complete, General/Romance, Harry/Ginny, 831 words, May 22nd, 2006.)
(Gamma) Dark Games: Neville Longbottom comes home after a long day at work to discover his tv on, his cousin staring at him with a smirk. "Hello, cousin," he greets, "would you like to play a game?" On the floor in front of him are eight peoples photographs...eight people he knows very well... (Complete, Suspense/Horror, no ships, 1725 words, August 18th, 2006.)
(Gamma) Dreams can be Realities: Ginevra Potter has a perfect life with the people she loves...but sometimes dreams become all too real... (Complete, Tragedy/General, Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione, 2625 words, June 7th, 2005.)
(Gamma) In the Mirror: Ginny is remembering her father after he dies. ...yeah, nice and simple. (AU-ish. Complete, Tragedy, no ships, 77 words, July 2nd, 2006.)
(Gamma) On a Winter's Night: Voldemort attacks Hogwarts Castle, can Harry survive or will he falter when someone he loves perishes? (Complete, Romance/Tragedy, Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione, 2728 words, April 17th, 2005.)
(Gamma) To die or not to die: Without any warning an evil that is stronger than Voldemort attacks Hogwarts castle, desvestating the Light Side with a huge amount of loss. Ron wakes up in a coma in St. Mungo's a few weeks after the attack and the following sentence escapes Harry's mouth: "Hermione's dead Ron, she's been dead for the last few weeks." Then Ron gets a letter, which he finds the next morning. It states that Hermione is alive and is only moments away from being murdered in a horrific way. Knowing this information, Ron decides to find Hermione and he knows through instinct that somehow she is not going to make it, somehow she's really going to die... (Complete, suspense/horror, Ron/Hermione, 5692 words, October 7th, 2006)
TG-13 (Upcoming Stories)
The Secrets that I've Kept: Hermione has been in Azkaban for ten years and tonight she has been told to walk to her death but before she could do that she writes a letter to the love of her life to explain to him why she murdered his wife. (Oneshot by Gamma Graecisso, no actual release date had been planned).
TG-14 (Top 10 Lists) (The more boring the section, the greater the chance at plothints for future stories.)
Top 10 Artists/Bands / Favorite Song from them (Omega 1st, then Pi-Rho, then Gamma, Zeta. Not complete yet.)
Top 10 Videogames (Omega/Gamma/Pi-Rho.)
Top 10 Movies (Omega/Gamma/Pi)
Top 10 Books (Omega/Gamma/Pi)
Top 10 Characters (Omega/Gamma/Pi)
TG-15 (Book Recommendations)
TG-18 (Final Thoughts)
QoV DoR SoC. Blue Jays (is greater than) Yankees = Twins everything else is greater than the Red Sox. Sonic owns Knuckles who owns Tails.
Twilight owns everything. Except Omega Graecisso.
Credit for the profile goes to Pi-Rho, Shadow, Gamma, and Omega. (Current Completion: 75 percent.)
Unsafe External Link